/white pills/

we shouldnt avoid negative stuff like pussies, but we also shouldnt be hooked on daily blackpills like on crack (you can get hooked on negativity since emotions like anger give you a lot of energy).

therefore I purpouse to balance blackpill with pills of responsobility and hope.

THIS WORLD IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR

youtube.com/watch?v=BpXnr8rHS0k

Attached: family1526045041725.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hN5X4kGhAtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“The world is a fine place and worth fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.”

Ernest Hemingway

Attached: whitepill1535803386148.png (846x3666, 3.2M)

I wish there were more NSG ETG and SIG themed threads like this, this board could really us really some inspiration- the puppet politics is the modern reality TV everyone laughed at through the 2000's, and now that it's changed cast they're all hooked? Hypocracy much?
(((They))) want you distracted and bickering about political drama, instead of improving yourself and building a career, family, or legacy.

Attached: IMG_6060.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

Reminder that 95% of feminist cunts have jewish blood.

They may look like white women, but they aren't. They hate whites, and are intentionally destroying white society.

>this board could really us really some inspiration

its called DEMORALISATION. its a tactic they push constantly in WQ threads.

here is some SIG inspiration ...I should reopen constr threads, but its very time consuming

Attached: house_infographic.jpg (2457x2873, 672K)

people on here waste way too much energy on things they can not influence and also on raging mindlessly

Not Trying to be an autist but I have a feeling there are allot of kikes/CIA Niggers posting Black Pills, I keep seeming allot of it. The post how "every thing is over", we have no hope. Keep hope brothers, and with that flame we will carry it into the muddy trenches of the war if and when it comes. With hope and love we shall see a new age. Do not despair, to die with hope, so others may live with it.

Attached: home guard.jpg (800x493, 95K)

Show us the way to improved health points, dear swiss

bump

BASED Aussie wypipo anthem
youtu.be/hN5X4kGhAtU

bump

Attached: 1536108324589.jpg (640x480, 68K)

>Not Trying to be an autist but I have a feeling there are allot of kikes/CIA Niggers posting Black Pills, I keep seeming allot of it. The post how "every thing is over", we have no hope.

what is autistic about it? DEMORALISATION is a tactic as old as warfare. beware of WQ threads. shills are here from forever.

>too much energy on things they can not influence and also on raging mindlessly

rage isnt mindless, being hooked on it is.

Attached: whitepeople1537626264694.jpg (640x635, 140K)

Can someone convert this to a png for us phonegays?

Posting in a righteous thread

Heres a white pill.

What you see as them destroying things, is opportunity for you and for us to fill that destruction with something of our choosing.

Every playbook by anyone who rises to power does so on the will of the people supporting him. As things get worse, our opportunity to help those people and usher them into our movement grows.

Learn to provide for yourself, learn to them provide for others. Learn to look at a group of people who need help and decide you are the person to do it.

Be the provider. Be the person with a plan. Be the person capable of leading.

There is an impending financial crisis worse than the recession in the early 2000's. You will have plenty of opportunity to recruit downtrodden people and give them a chance at life.

Attached: 1537637048102.jpg (1024x1015, 115K)

foxler? is that you? go back to your culty circlejerk.

The best antidote for their demoralizing distractions is inspirational images. Ever notice how those "White Art" threads stay up, despite the intense sliding? The SIG / ETG / NSG threads with the best discussion, highest reply count, and longest lives all have inspirational, moving images
Bumping isn't enough, post something beautiful

Attached: IMG_5700.jpg (768x960, 157K)

I have no idea who you're talking about but can you point me to where I can talk to those people? Seem like they might be worth it to know.

Nevermind I looked it up. Its some kind of degenerate furry shit. Fuck this gay ass earth. I will fucking purge these fucks.

Attached: IMG_0194.jpg (518x625, 122K)

Ok user.

Attached: 1500215370211.jpg (1280x857, 1.23M)