What are your religious beliefs?

strawpoll.me/16557627

Attached: 1504881497192.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8
youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
strawpoll.me/16557627
bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1537988622054.jpg (354x404, 39K)

Where is Christian (Baptist)

Fuck off datamining nigger.

Mutually beneficial

we are all our own god

Attached: 1522008328525.jpg (1080x1409, 482K)

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Agnostic I guess
I think that this world is an illusion and the real world is far more cold and cruel
Nothing really makes any sense and I wish I believed in god
It’s hard to go on, I’m just waiting for a wave and I’ll drown

Attached: 068948F7-161E-4340-B8EB-E7F69C9D4FB3.gif (304x276, 457K)

Attached: archbishop-marcel-lefebvre-i-have-never-changed.jpg (475x614, 163K)

Calvinism

Raises Catholic but fuck the pope I’d consider myself Protestant.

Eastern catholic

that's reverse gnosticism

We cannot say anything about God

And Cogito ergo sum I guess

I was baptized as a Catholic Christian, I made the first communion but I didn't do the confirmation. Essentially I'm an agnostic, but I will marry in church, I'll di the confirmation and I'll baptize my children, more for tradition than for belief

I believe in God. I also think most good religions today are the channel to the same God.

>more for tradition than for belief

Completely retarded. If you're going to do something then mean it. Otherwise you're ruining the purpose of it. No wonder Christianity has become the face of jewry/degeneracy today.

Where's Deism?

Tradition is the real meaning

PAGANG
A
G
A
N
G

Attached: 1529065673611.jpg (875x980, 264K)

basically animist, don't really care to go into details but I have reasons
fuck kikes, christians larping as kikes, and arabs larping as kikes
european paganism is interesting but far too badly damaged by time
agnosticism is pointless and a waste of brain power
atheism is the absolute mentality of the slave, who lives resigned to no future and no purpose, who willingly strips himself of his humanity as he rejects it
buddism is too blackpilled
hinduism, shinto, and some other traditional asian religions are respectable but i'm not one of them

>so many catholics
Do they even have electricty in south america/africa?

Attached: a3a2c1254d45a619c92e95c84d4f09d54abc06262b37cdc9a4e762204d66720f.png (656x531, 325K)

Zoroastrian, the best belief ever brought to this planet by the most wise prophet, Zarathustra.

The way of life suggested by Zoroastrianism is based on achieving six ideals:
> a good mind: a positive attitude and gaining wisdom
> principled living: honesty, honest work, helpfulness, moderation and balance
> independence: self-reliance and leadership
> serenity and happiness
> wholeness: healthy and holistic living
> an undying spirit.

The purpose of life is to work towards achieving the best existence we can envision. Working to achieve the best existence includes striving to achieve individual excellence and excellence for all; working tirelessly and diligently to help build a world free from want, fear, and evil; preserving and protecting the environment.

Attached: zoroaster.png (837x518, 962K)

Freelance Anecdotalism

Jesus, i guess.

Sounds like bullshit.

Esoteric Hitlerism

This

All those jew worshiping faggots.

Attached: 1531761774363.jpg (728x546, 177K)

Zoroastrianism sounds pretty comfy. Too bad they're not really fond of outsiders.

It's one of the oldest, if not the first, monotheistic religions. It came along with the moral system that differences between the good and evil, the creator concept, guardian angels, praying to god, etc.

Abraham took many concepts from Zoroastrianism and founded Judaism.

You shouldn't know this anyway, your mind may blow up after researching about this.

Attached: ████████████████████████████████.jpg (1024x758, 215K)

Only pussies in denial would turn to religion. They can’t accept the fact that once we die we’re finished.

THE SPIRIT - MAINYU

> The spiritual existence is the co-existent dual opposite of the physical existence . It is the non-physical or non-material existence that exists side-by-side with the physical existence. It is what the material existence is not.
> The spiritual existence is beyond our senses, though perhaps not beyond our feelings and intuition.
> Human beings are constituted from both the material and spiritual existences.
> Our spirit shapes and determines the nature of our attitude, our mentality and every thought, word and deed.

Spenta & Angra Mainyu
> A brilliant, positive, constructive, and beneficent spirit that seeks wisdom is called a spenta mainyu.
> The archetype and embodiment of spenta mainyu is called ratush, the righteous leader.
> A gloomy, negative, destructive, and harmful spirit that wishes to remain ignorant is called an angra mainyu.
> The archetype and embodiment of angra mainyu is called ahriman, the devil incarnate.

Spirit & Attitude - Fundamental Choice
> The fundamental choice we make is the nature of our spirit and attitude.
> Because our choice can change and because a spenta mainyu is particularly vulnerable, we need to periodically and continuously reassess and reaffirm our choice of spirit. For orthodox Zoroastrians, this is done through daily prayers.

Character
> This fundamental choice in spirit determines the nature of our character, which is also the character of our soul.

Disposition
> Depending on the spirit we choose, we become cheerful or angry, constructive or destructive, helpful or harmful, honest or dishonest, loyal or unfaithful, healthy or unhealthy, serene or agitated, peaceful or conflicted, holistic or imbalanced.

Whites are Sons of Japheth the fairskinned one, eldest of the sons of Noah.
The jews and israelites are sons of Shem, brown and curly headed.
Hamites, are blacks, and have wooley hair.

Whites do not have to follow the majority of the bible, as it's laws do not govern us, except that we can enter the covenant of God through accepting "the Christ" who was born to a virgin via God.

Other than that, whites essentially govern themselves, and do not need God to give them laws.

The lost tribe of jews who worship moloch in babylon was to be retrieved by jesus. The babylonians were descendants of Cain, who was born from Lilith. The jews who did not come back interbred with this demonic lineage. It is the (((they))) Jow Forums speaks of. God commanded this line of Shem to circumcise the dicks in order to return to the covenant with God, (God was actually marking them so that others would know who they are.)

>this is the sick joke canaanite jews push on whites, to cut their children. they control the medical industry.

Our white pagan "so called evil" gods like Odin, Thor, etc, are in fact descendants of Japheth. You are essentially worshiping your heritage, and is not a sin. No more than praying to your grandparents.

>(((they))) want to believe your ancestor gods/relatives are evil, so that you do not know your heritage, and the constant battles that have been waged against the canaanite demons that your forefathers have won.

Attached: 1534312744651.jpg (699x525, 39K)

It's all just a big nothing, you really need to get on my level, porteño.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1520911793669.png (1115x2600, 3.84M)

Jesus was a jew.

Attached: roman_empire.png (500x398, 114K)

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I

Bible in 24 hours - Crash Course - R.I.P. Chuck Missler

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8

Heavenly Warning of things to come

youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

Decoding Deception
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

That's great, pibe. Have fun with that.

Agnostic here.. the only reasonable response to unverifiable claims

I know.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

You can safely assume it all dies in the end.

That's nonsense, i know for a fact the Supernatural is real and i'm convinced reincarnation is real too. Even fucking bigfoot is real, you would think people just make shit up, but guess what? most people don't. They usually misinterpret what they've seen, though.

and Pentecostal. Stupid Yankee.

this is now a pagang thread

Attached: 1532210682355.jpg (833x1250, 74K)

Attached: 1528726184431.jpg (1478x984, 111K)

Attached: 1511546663973.jpg (512x384, 59K)

>Where is Christian (Baptist)

Are baptists somehow different from protestants?

Attached: 1533388001696.png (1130x641, 1.18M)

I don't give a shit, faggot. You're a pretentious moron.

>haha stupid christcucks, Jesus was a joo
The only reason jews hate the west is because they reject Jesus. Also jews of today are not the biblical jews.

Attached: 1538234490851-2.jpg (2321x1392, 1.97M)

>good religions

You mean these?

Attached: semitic religion.png (984x728, 272K)

I voted catholic because that is what I'm most learned about. To tell the truth I'm too much of a pusi boi to go to a church. Pray for me, lads.

Attached: 1537428627088.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Attached: 1536572100545.jpg (480x684, 32K)

Attached: 1517891686939.jpg (500x507, 33K)

Nobody can fuck with Jesus.

No they hate the west because of white people you dumb faggot fucking jewsus. pagans dealt with jewish religionw ell

Attached: 1528672914920.jpg (1279x720, 153K)

Attached: 1512315882213.jpg (500x748, 158K)

lmfao, look at that dumb savage.

Attached: 1534243095256.jpg (504x750, 173K)

romans sure loved killing them

Attached: 1517318540045.jpg (960x543, 138K)

#NOTREALJEWS

>strawpoll.me/16557627

Attached: 1512224850650.png (403x448, 55K)

Then he rose up from the fucking grave three days later. Think a little before posting.

tips xian fedora

Attached: xian fedora.jpg (480x768, 53K)

thats what the jews say happened.

/thread
Only post worth a fuck. Sorry user, shills are gonna derail thread now that you posted this...

Attached: 1538140000476.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Suuure he did...

Attached: skeptical hippo.png (320x212, 111K)

Shut the fuck up, peasant. You don't know what's good for you.

A lot of people say that shit not just the Jews.

Prove he didn't.

>I know for a fact
>brings up anecdotal evidence
This isn’t how things work in real life.

he is talking bullshit typical christian identity garbage. Hitler even knew abraham was a fucking kike.

they always do. godspeed user. they are angry that anons outjew them, as your pic suggests.

Attached: 1535763000706.png (640x454, 480K)

Well argued. I find that utterly convincing. Jesus is Lard!

Attached: applause.gif (200x151, 493K)

That's great bro.

No actually i know exactly how the world works and you're wrong.

>Luke 1:33 – and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.
Jesus will reign over the house of Jacob. Now, what exactly is the house of Jacob?

>While thus engaged, there appeared one in the form of a man who wrestled with him. In this mysterious contest Jacob prevailed, and as a memorial of it his name was changed to Israel (wrestler with God); and the place where this occured he called Peniel, “for”, said he, “I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved”.
It’s like Jews made a bet with someone – you got 6000 years to rule the Planet and kill the White Race – are they playing Risk? Anyway, the “house of Jacob” therefore refers to Israelites, that is to say Jews, who are direct descendants of the sons of Jacob. There are 12 sub-houses of this house : Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin. We continue :

>The major theme of the Hebrew Bible’s narrative is the loyalty of Judah, and especially its kings, to Yahweh, which it states is the God of Israel. Accordingly, all the kings of Israel and almost all the kings of Judah were “bad”, which in terms of Biblical narrative means that they failed to enforce worship of Yahweh alone. Of the “good” kings, Hezekiah (727–698 BCE) is noted for his efforts at stamping out idolatry (in this case, the worship of Baal and Asherah, among other traditional Near Eastern divinities), but his successors, Manasseh of Judah (698–642 BCE) and Amon (642–640 BCE), revived idolatry, drawing down on the kingdom the anger of Yahweh. King Josiah (640–609 BCE) returned to the worship of Yahweh alone, but his efforts were too late and Israel’s unfaithfulness caused God to permit the kingdom’s destruction by the Babylonians in c. 587/586 BCE.

You're a dumb peasant, you're beneath me.

>Prove he didn't.

You win. I'm BTFO by your superior logic. As recent events have taught us; we should always believe any assertions whatsoever unless we can find concrete evidence to the contrary.

I'm a sandnigger, where do i fall?

Those fields are not going to plow themselves.

Like the young boys were "beneath" Jewsus?

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

Pagan myself but so long as your are a moral and honest person (and arent a desert worshipper) you're good in my books

Also on a seperate note my art file was lost so if anons would kindly post good art along with their post that would be well appreciated

Attached: 1538174102695m.jpg (1024x684, 112K)

I don't give two shits about your morals.

Paganism is basically demon worship or worship`of the ego. Might as well be an atheist.

I'm an unbaptized Christian and I go to mass, so Catholic would be the closest. Only recently "converted" so to speak. Considered myself an atheist for a long time. I'm not exactly deep in the Church but I'm dipping my toes in, so to speak. I have to say, even Novus Ordo, the service is really nice and relaxing. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it puts me generally at ease.

Attached: 1494125321297.png (300x250, 76K)

No you don’t, that’s jesus syndrome and it’s making you spout useless arguments. I’ve closely studied subjects suffering from the same syndrome and I concluded that it causes irrecoverable brain damage. My condolences.

you are a fool. begone shill. you spew out nothing but rhetorical statements, and bring no arguments.

>Curse of Canaan - Eustace Mullins
>we are not governed by any laws regarding the descendants of Shem, as we are descendants of Japheth
in other words, fuck off kike shill.

welcome fren.
depends. Possible Shem. Not all descendants of shem are israelites, however.

Attached: 1534651721304.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

No shit Sam Vaknin, tell me more.

What the fuck is an Israelite? you mean White?

reminder that pagan Gods are descendants of Japheth, and worshipping them is not a sin.
see

Attached: 1529454523755.jpg (2000x1334, 853K)

Perhaps, but that doesn't change that you also need to accept Christ.

It’s also well documented that subjects affected are more prone to becoming cucks, and the severity of this is seen most within the white communities.

lmfao, "thou shall not have any other Gods before me"

>Wait hol up man, what happened to 4 life, nigga?

There is no god, sandnigger.

You're not White, stop acting like you're White.

It's brainwashing.

Great, that's my fetish anyway.

Attached: 5440292010346.png (1436x1652, 333K)

Pagan of course, I do not believe that the so called prophets that claimed to have the true God of hebrews to be true

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30-17-07-05.png (720x1280, 1.12M)