Why do Koreans despise this country?

why?

Attached: 31Mu7S65imL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrzalloxF4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gook exchange student here. We don't hate Italy but I do know Italy hates us because of the World Cup years back as well as maybe culture. I love Italians. The men are masculine and un-cucked (yurope standards) and their food is great.

World cup...it was 20 years ago user who gives a fuck.

Most gook zoomers here are still raging hard-on about that win. They believe Italy is still pissed about that.
Spoilers: Korea actually did cheat on that match.

im still pretty mad about that dive in the r16 against us.

t. aussie

'06

"Baila, baila Moreno
Tu finissi sotto un treno"

I remember that World Cup

i don't think most people remember that

ssssh let's trick the slanted-eyes into trusting us and then we'll backstab them

Attached: 1434715155995.jpg (400x400, 97K)

Well, its a football after all. Also lemmie ask you guys this: how often do gook tourist girls and exchange students get dicked by you guys? Any stories? I'm not cuck I want to know because in Korea, women who go to Italy are often called whores and boyfriends breakup or get butthurt when their gfs says they are going to Italy. Apparently Gooks are cucked a lot (in general yes) but Italian men seem to be the optimal choice for gook roasties. How common is this? Here its so taboo to the point that some universities banned teaching Italian to female students.

South Korea is irrelevant, Razzi and the best Korea are fundamental

Attached: 1506319620006.jpg--corea_del_nord__razzi___kim_mi_ha_scritto_per_sparlare_di_trump_.jpg (600x315, 29K)

they do?

Koreans are whiter

Fashion dominance.

Attached: 1EA602EF-58DA-4993-AF5C-9665CC49F4B6.jpg (825x960, 53K)

>hides flag

Very few males have yellow fever here, i have never heard anybody saying "woah man asian girls are so hot" or expressing preference for asian women in any form (i've seen black women get more appreciation, not joking) and i have seen only 1 WMAF couple in all my life, so very probably it does not happen frequently at all

5D scopa d'assi at its finest

In burgerland land pizza and pepsi are inseparable, this must be some next tier D&C

I've never met a Korean student, but I had a chinese roommate.
He had a (female) chinese friend who he would have wanted to fuck, but she was dicked hard by an italian.
She was very jelous about this guy, one time she asked me to pretend to be her new boyfried and threatening that italian guy on phone.
I don't know if all asian are like this girl but she was quite childish

Sorry for my grammar but I'm pretty drunk tonight

Although gook men sort of despise Italian men for cucking and maybe for high-test, there's a shit ton of Italian diaspora in Korea. Most of them are either washed out arts grads or restaurateurs opening gelato shops and pasta stores. Do you know Alberto Mondi? He's the most famous guido in Korea. Guy speaks fluent Korean and drops redpills on Korean TV shows about rapefugees.
youtube.com/watch?v=NrzalloxF4I

Heard similar stories here too. Asian women roasties are crazy for foreign men and often do stupid shit just to suck their dicks. Problem isn't just (((feminism))) asian men in general are too effeminate and beta.

Never heard of him, i tend to despise diasporafags because usually they're the most obnoxious sòy-guzzling liberalfags around
If he drops redpills on nignogs he might not be that bad doe

I don't think you are actually effemminate, it's something about your eastern culture, I know a guy half italian half japanese rised here who have no problem with girls