I honestly hope that USA fuckin collapses when the next crash comes about...

I honestly hope that USA fuckin collapses when the next crash comes about. Your country is an ulcer on the healthy ass of the world.

Attached: Rikki_Senpai.gif (450x251, 1012K)

>healthy ass of the world
You are either a non-passing tranny or a jew

oh wow, a memeflag
show your geo leaf

Do Yuropoors get ulcers on their asses?

Why not both?

huh, you're right.

ass ulcer definitely sounds like a jewish thing

Lol

Attached: 1538242099018m.jpg (1024x682, 128K)

>EU is less cucked than the USA

We at least realize the demographic shift but you retards think your 80% white countries are sustainable when whites are only 15% of the world population.

Islam has tried to invade Europe for a thousand years but now you take and pay for Islamic invaders as "refugees" which is literally anyone who doesn't have the quality of life of a European. And again, you pay for their sustimance like slaves that work for free. When in the past your ancestors identified and fought against Islamic invasion.

You Europeans have become retards.

Behind this memeflag: A butthurt Canadian struggling with the extremely high cost of groceries.

You call us an ulcer, yet you eurocucks defend Muslims raping your women and children.

umm no one defends it, it's like universally condemned sweaty

>sweaty
???
fucking paki

>European
>Acting like you're worth anything

Pick one.

Urk! I hate having to be associated with these fucking people!
I always love speaking to americans, even normies are good thinkimg and God fearing people!
Euroslimes are 9/10 commie rats who doesn't realize they're satanshits!
Sad

Attached: image.jpg (800x699, 59K)

My most fervent hope is that the United States and it's miserable people implode into an orgy of violence that leaves the rest of the world untouched.

We've had our shot and fucked everything up, we have proven ourselves unworthy. God willing the end will be swift but painful.

Get fucked commie! Atleast the nigger that rapes you to death will get put down by someone good!

You first, sven.

Attached: 1532462894760.jpg (300x300, 27K)

based, thx

Eu first

DEATH TO EUROPE

We've enacted some serious banking regulations since your last fuck-up. The next time your cancerous financial system fists your country for the n-th time, we shall prevail

better kys now, stinky incel flaggot

And don't be sad, because you'll take down the elite with you, and we shall fertilize the west with your corpse

This is only the beginning of the US American millennia. Bite the pillow euro scum, we're going in dry..

Usa economy drives the world retardo

You saying that is like the seatbelt buckle telling the 5.0liter V8 internal combustion engine under the hood to fuck off

When the crash comes Europe will have it much worse than the U.S..

>The EU
>Healthy

Try harder, sandnigger

The USA is the only reason why Europe enjoys its cushy existence. None of you have to pay for your defense so you can spend it on all this shit. If USA is gone than Europe just becomes the bitch of China and Russia. The USA has given Europe unimaginable security and prosperity and you dont even appreciate it.

OMG ME TOO! In the resulting civil war we could finally purge all the leftist scum and re emerge on the world stage as the perfect white nation we were meant to be.

Not before taking the entire rest of the world with it.

We are an ulcer, but you are not healthy

>This post
>This flag
Figures, stay cucked

Problem is the US is the only country powerful enough on the planet to develop the tech for space colonization and I dont see that stopping or slowing down.

> smartphones
> the mockery that is elon musk
> and the mistake that is the F-35
These constitute a speedbump.

Ever since I was born in the 80s it was blatantly understood that the US becomes the new space force. And with outstanding technology they are the ones who force everyone else to adapt and scrap their cultures for future living.

Attached: peace through superior firepower.jpg (630x630, 54K)

Basically it comes down to this:

It doesnt matter one flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks about the US because this isnt a "global village" scenario. We are hard at work pushing Humanity to the next step as a whole.
The rest of the world doesnt seem to get that, they see the resources manipulations and the infighting that the US causes overseas.
The rest of the world thinks this is about bullying and interrupting people's family dinner and weddings (with hellfire missiles). Nope its 2 steps beyond that.
If you think about it the US is screwing people over to get them OUT OF OUR WAY and BUY TIME to get Spaceships, and the weapons that go with them. Thats literally what we're up to.

The United States being the richest source of resources, consumerism, and opportunities in the world? And people believe that this is like a food basket that should be turned over so that everyone else can share in the benefits of it?

Thats not what the US is about. The rest of the world might as well pretend that all the awesome stuff in the US does not exist, it is not for them, it has a purpose and it is being expended in that direction.

As soon as cold fusion, the principals of antigravity, plasma thrusters, or any of the apparent meme sci-fi inventions become real (in whatever capacity they Actually manifest in) the US already has the infrastructure, military, and wealth set up to go straight to work on fielding all of that shit.

Conquering the world doesnt have to involve bombing and shooting people or using EMP on their country. If the US becomes a Spacefaring Civilization everyone else will want to join that, and they will leave behind their backwards inbred cultures and practices.

Because it will have new rules and all this inclusivity shit will go away, like night and day. And terrorists will full-monty get thier asses kicked mercilessly, with no way to fight back.

Attached: space marines.jpg (600x258, 46K)

same desu
read siege hail stephen paddock

Attached: 1531466913917.gif (1000x948, 505K)

correct. It’s clear despite “muh guns, muh freedom” burger’s are too fat and lazy from all the high fructose corn syrup laced in their food to do anything about the subservise Jews who control their country. One could even invoke the “Domino theory” of international relations on the US, thus providing a pre-text for foreign intervention, not that it will happen because we’re all fucked in the West too.

Attached: Well_bye.jpg (261x136, 9K)

We are going to be fine
Sage.

Id like to know what the rest of the world plans to do about the infrastructure and systems that are behind places like this. Hmm?

This shit does not go away when there's an economy crash. And all that stuff is still there, and ready, if anyone had the stupidest idea to try and actually make landfall and invade the united states while everyone was shooting at each other.

Attached: _mg_9778.jpg (730x487, 88K)

I think the thing im trying to say is it doesnt matter what the rest of the world thinks about the US or what it does because they really dont have the force to deal with us, and we could literally kill off the rest of the world that opposed us if we wanted to.
> We've got enough gas and chems for it before you even talk about nukes, and EMP comes before nukes.
The only country that keeps us in check on those grounds is Russia, and right now Trump is trying to form an alliance with them to get them out of our way.

Muslims keep saying they're defeating the US military by making them spend and spend and go bankrupt but its the US citizens who keep giving a checkmark to them to continue. We're rich for a reason and I dont believe 30,000,000 casualties in the middle east is any kind of winning for them. What we do to other countries is childs play compared to what we really could do to them, this isnt an addiction, we can stop shooting them if we want.
> and start nerve gassing them instead, if we really needed to

Regarding OP...
The USA wont collapse when the next crash comes around. You have to look at the forces at play and the kind of power vacuum its going to instantly create.

Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss, but by that point its a guy holding a barbed wire baseball bat instead of a politician who is somewhat polite.

If the USA "collapses" mark my words all the problem spots of the world who hate the USA and have the most power will be nerve gassed, sarin gassed, anthrax'd, and EMPd within 6 months.
Because the muzzle and dog-chain of public policy as it exists now will no longer be there.

Attached: kisspng-wright-patterson-air-force-base-united-states-air-5b21c73c3f2253.1201411215289403482586.jpg (900x740, 76K)

I hope it crashes too because the white man will rise from the ashes and all the nigs will have killed each other since there's no gibbs.

>If the USA "collapses" mark my words all the problem spots of the world who hate the USA and have the most power will be nerve gassed, sarin gassed, anthrax'd, and EMPd within 6 months.
Because the muzzle and dog-chain of public policy as it exists now will no longer be there.

So you agree that the only reason muslims are still alive is because of your golem ass you good goy.

Reminder that you didnt let the soviets wipe them and subvert them either.

Good job mutt

Im merely a pimple on the ass of society