Why does he hate the West so much?

Why does he hate the West so much?

Attached: C737772B-C109-4640-83F4-9A1395F537C3_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loX0fi27syE
youtube.com/watch?v=aa5jIBrlxUw
youtube.com/watch?v=5cuheQ3lPzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a subhuman Slav.

rude

Attached: 1538243721272.jpg (565x531, 27K)

Because the West is destroying humanity in the most torturous way imaginable.

because the west (whites) turned their backs on their own race, ethnicity and history in favour of dildo inserting sjw aids

he hates NATO/USA because it's "racist"
he's a fag and post-modernist
he just wants Russia to be in charge

fuck off dugin

I don't hate west, I hate
>American leftist goyim
>American anti-Semites
>British Muslims
>British pakis
>British and American pajeets

Who gives a fuck desu

50 years ago the term "the west" stood for - developed nations, high standard of living, culture etc.
Today it stands for degeneracy, decadence and moral degeneration.

because Russians are still shocked by Western tradition with its philosophism. Russians were never able to tame it, this philosophism destroyed their country because of inner fanatical criticism. This is why they hold a grudge against this Western philosophism and instead turn to romantic mystical-emotional irrationalism and outbursts. It's a form of desperation, because theyve been lying to themselves that they live in muh holy Rus and people decided with the help of philosophism that Rus isn't holy, and Russians don't know what to do, they're still in a kind of shell shock

this

this

He's assmad communism failed. Try to pay attention. Reading comprehension is a real thing.

He's Russian and insecure about it. You only really see this attitude from Slavs and some Muslims (but that has more to do with us bombing them so often).

They lost more people figting in ww2 against the nazis then literally the entire german population.
And america to this day takes credit.
This is a fact and if it happened to your people you would also be pissed beyond sense.

Because he's a bolshevik

Because we're all faggots. Nuke us now.

because western limpdicks must be made to fear russian power

You'ren't though, Balkanite.

Because it's an exporter of liberalism and discord, which is unequivocally true 2bh. Not sure I'd like his vision to come true though, I don't like American or Russian imperialism. Both need to stay the fuck out of European affairs and let the Queen of Continents flourish together.

t. never read a single word of his works

Dugin is insane. Read some of his works at 4pt(.)com. It's like reading one of those word salads.

t unironically considers himself a bolshevik
What's the synagogue equivalent of a catholic school

because he wants you to stop pandering to atlanticist values. We are Eurasians!
youtube.com/watch?v=loX0fi27syE

youtube.com/watch?v=aa5jIBrlxUw

TURAN POWER!

Attached: 825da0c.png (3245x2036, 968K)

Because it's morally corrosive and tyrannical.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cuheQ3lPzI

You people actually fucking infuriate me with your wilful ignorance both inside the thread and relative to the subject matter. I'm not wasting captchas on you, fuck off.

Attached: 1509803447516.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>frogposter
>social media tier "educate urself xd"
Move along fagit. Nobody wants to read your shit spew about genocidal jewish clubs.

Any so-called "far-rightist" with a brain is anti-west. Just the facts.

Attached: Aleksandr_Dugin_on_White_race_zpswzyrnoze.jpg (800x822, 223K)

"white" civilization is actually jewish. just like the "white priveleged" ones you have in your gov

He's a Eurasianist though. I wonder if he married a Yakut woman to reproduce Eurasian abominations.

He considers western imperialism an encroachment on Russia and the entire world. He proposes a multipolar world rather than a unipolar Atlanticist dominated world. Obviously he wants Russia to have more influence so this is why fake news publications call him evil.

Because he lurks here

A Jew doing evil Jewish things.

he is a fag and wants to make eurasians out of european russians. He should be gassed to for his love for communists