Second Kosovo War

It is coming, and i can nearly guarantee

Albanians are so stupid, they dont realize that there is no greater country in Europe. Every country is balanced. If there would be one greater country, there will be another one.

Quit it Albos, even if you get it, it would be so bad for your economy. Kosovo is the shithole of Europe.

abagond.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/the-map-of-white-people/
Aint even white lol

Attached: beba6b423f999625e05fc8219f084ef6ac39811f.png (1134x678, 32K)

desu, serbs stand no chance against albos

Can you please just remove kebab once and for all.

Cant wait for KFOR pt.2, dem memories.

>Serbs want Kosovo war 2: Albanian bogaloo
Because it went so well last time, right guys?

Attached: 14bgpr[1].jpg (560x420, 31K)

republicans are now in office, buddy

Well, with Trump in the picture and not the clintons, things, if occur, could play out quite differently.

times have changed since then. Probably nobody will move a finger this time.

this, democraps can't use lies again

desu belgium will split

Attached: hillary-seizure.gif (380x214, 1.83M)

As they say, Balkan is a barrel of gunpowder. If things start escalating, everybody is gonna pounce.

now is not the time, we need to wait for the destruction of the west, it's pretty stupid to do anything now desu

Jews can't get you sooner, death to the west!

Cant wait for Serbia to lose to Kosovo

Attached: 200.gif (283x200, 1.16M)

>Implying the Americans need to get involved
It's Serbia, guys. Come on, they're almost as militarily insignificant as Denmark is, fucking Hungary could probably deal with them on their own if they can get some of that sweet, sweet Vojvodina in return.
Which I'm honestly okay with. The eternal serb has reigned for too long already.

Attached: Serbian Conspiracy.png (1423x679, 28K)

>Serbshits VS Albozerg

Can't wait for the live CNN coverage

Ayo hol up and fear the moment the eternal anglo leaves the region, turkmen.

Attached: main-qimg-b03326f4dc38c464f13f5ff94b43430c.jpg (602x330, 76K)

The only thing I fear is the memeflags encroaching on our board.

>croaches look like alboroaches

no wonder you guys get along well and that serbs hate you both

Attached: 10Croatia-video-videoSmall.jpg (500x281, 41K)

>desu belgium will split
quite possible, however it doesn't change the fact that Serb can fight successfully against civilians, which won't be a case in a possible war against albos

Don't get me wrong, Serbs are unironically fun people and I get along pretty well with them but they aren't good warriors even though they believe otherwise

We'll fuck you all up wh*Toid.

>why can't you win when the other side is supported by the greatest alliance of Great powers and you are under a 8 year embargo?

The army on Kosovo spent it's time garrisoning towns getting drunk and sleeping with the local Albanian women. The ones fighting the Albos were the Police and various SWAT units. On occasion the army would be called in to shell a forest where the roaches were congregating.