(((she))) just went on Kimmel the other day to promote her new single, some autotuned garbage with generic lyrics...

(((she))) just went on Kimmel the other day to promote her new single, some autotuned garbage with generic lyrics. Anyone still think she is being played by a body double? Pic related looks nothing like Avril Lavigne.

Attached: 1851772158.png (666x599, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0yymEB_g90
youtube.com/watch?v=cxqki0GxqZw
youtube.com/watch?v=UICFBT6sXHM
youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who even gives a shit, it's not like she was a redpilling artist to begin with.

Who is this, why the fuck should we care? How is this at all political?

Yes, it's a hologram. The real Avril Lavigne died during her struggle with lyme disease years ago. It was on the news but got memory-holed somehow. I think (((they))) did it as an experiment to test the public's response to future "sudden disappearances."

Fuck off zoomer, if you don't understand how pop culture is political then you haven't been paying attention.

REMINDER : Both Avril and her sister have dated / married Asian men.

Attached: avril sister_02.jpg (900x523, 223K)

She is from Canada you retard. She was an edgy kid and now she's back to her roots

Attached: Avril_appearwma107.jpg (926x1500, 897K)

who dis

more importantly can I fap to this

Her sister just had a kid with her Asian husband

Attached: e8390e03b61050eb7fc58ffbaaeb87c66047a94a_hq.jpg (837x1024, 92K)

quintesseintially canadienne

sure, it‘s her. maybe she did a nose job

The only reason this OP exists is so *this* user could post WFAM spam, probably hapa from Jow Forumsasianmasculinity

This is pretty typical, its how they avoid getting their threads culled, post some dumb shit then within the first few replies start flooding WMAF spam

I love the pretend outrage over public-deception threads, when there's literally 150 nigger-hate threads every day. Move along, toggle this thread off if it hurts you that much.

See pic related. You can clearly see the crease of her right arm in that picture, where's the tattoo?

Attached: tats.png (802x444, 609K)

Jesus, thats an ugly ass baby.

Some Croatbro talked about this theory in another thread. Pic related, real Avril Lavigne is on the left. It looks like she is being played by the whore on the right now.

Attached: 1537999662091 (1).jpg (980x980, 113K)

No, there's plenty of other threads that people post that shit, this is about what I clearly said in the original post, as well as this post:
I don't care who she or her sister date, I care that she appears with tattoos on her forearms sometimes, and completely tattoo free other times.

you are being paranoid, dude

Listen tweedle dick. Popular culture is not political. Politics is political. This is some spoiled cunt like yourself that needs more attention because you didn't get enough time outs as a child. You literally couldn't tell me who is your state senator but some stupid cunt is your political answer.

Jesus, you deserve to be shot by niggers you dumb fuck.

It looks like they're both happas....strange

Fucking worthless hapa trash.
You'll pay severely for your attempts at gaslighting

Jow Forums stands for Politically Incorrect, not "Politics" you dumb nigger. This board isn't just one huge circlejerk about American politics and muh Kavanaugh.

It’s called aging you colossal faggot

Why are you coming in to call this a hapa thread while ignoring what I actually post? Your predisposition is that when someone comes into my thread and posts something, therefore I am responsible for it. You're fucking dumb. Look at pic related and try explaining, faggot. Next time you post faggot race bait I'm not replying.

image didn't upload my bad

Attached: image.png (1152x648, 916K)

Could it be a drawing and not a tat?
t. Ignorant about Avril

Idiot kys, she's almost halfway through Milf, and rapidly approaching Cougar levels.

shut up leaf. Go say soory to someone. or abouut. You guys are about as useful as tits on a bull.

What is laser tattoo removal for 500 Alex?
Some people grow out of it, regret getting a leprechaun on their ass and summarily have it removed.

Attached: 1wekwd.jpg (477x500, 23K)

No it's a tattoo, plenty of other photos and all her tattoos are listed on her wikipedia.

So what is this then, faggot? This is more recent than the pic with her asian boyfriend

Attached: tat.png (423x571, 530K)

That is absolutely her, this is another shitty Jow Forums face blindness thread, what is wrong with all you niggers

Lyme Disease truely kills a person slowly from the inside.

this is great nigger. she is clearly new queen of Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=A0yymEB_g90

>Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a madeup condition

>Ignores my previous comments
>Pretends I'm making claims that I'm not
If you're going to insert yourself into a conversation I had with someone else, at least fucking read what it was about, faggot. I posted that specific picture because it's from 2018 and proves she didn't have the tattoo removed. So why is that tattoo mysteriously missing here ? I'll wait.

You just been told ya fucking fag

Ok then cunt, there are multiple possibilities, the image could be mirrored, it could be before the tattoo or it could be photoshopped out for whatever reason

>She got this tattoo inked when she reached the age of twenty-five and her ex-boyfriend Brody Jenner has a matching tattoo at the same body spot.

probably removed, all of her other tattoos look perfect and have aged as expected

She looks a lot different than she used to. Still hot though. (Not suggesting it's not her, but neither would I be surprised if she did have a double).

nipslip

Attached: Avril Lavrigne_Halloween Nip Slip (4).jpg (1980x2970, 800K)

yeah, find the interview from Brazil where she is asked about it. she get's very weird. even walks off stage that night at the show.

Attached: Avril Lavrigne_Halloween Nip Slip (20).jpg (1950x2786, 599K)

basded

SAGED

it's called growing old and too much makeup

Canadians have no soul so who gives a fuck if it's a body double?

No one cares about your childhood crush.

she's dead anons...
youtube.com/watch?v=cxqki0GxqZw
youtube.com/watch?v=UICFBT6sXHM

Attached: ugu.png (769x658, 559K)

Her looks have held up especially compared to some of her peers

Attached: 1431883113605.jpg (2448x3264, 1.72M)

shes hot in the beginning of her video what the hell or something

Attached: avrilgif1.gif (500x281, 927K)

lmfao. Brutal, based, and redpilled.
Just how I like it.

Attached: avrilgif3.gif (350x197, 3.93M)

got that in a webm?

A Vril.

Attached: A Vril.jpg (600x238, 59K)

no sir, sorry

PS'ed out of the second pic.

quoted wrong person
here is source material

youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk

forgot link

dumb bitch hit the wall

lol

>Benjamin Button wasn't fiction

Attached: 1380141541648.jpg (602x709, 94K)

idiot

shut the fuck up white knight

lol who the fuck is that?
no one cares
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU