This list feels a bit one sided

This list feels a bit one sided.

Attached: Template.jpg (622x767, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schizophrenia is a serious disease, yes.
That's why asylum inmates don't vote, and women shouldn't either.

"never correct a woman, no matter what she says, or you will lose your job"
"never be alone with a woman or else you will be accused of rape and go to jail"
"never defend yourself against a woman assaulting you or you will go to jail"

Do the same chart but with "the future of the white race"

90% of the shit on the right a guy does to if he lives in a bad area. OP is fag.

This. Either both genders do all of this pretty much, or neither do because it is a good neiborhood

in other words, both males and females do this, if appropriate to the surrounding environment.

I do 90% of that anyways. Situational awareness.

All of those are basic survival skills for living in an urban world. I'm a guy and I do a lot of those things because I don't feel like being murdered by a pack of colored folk.

Attached: Template2.jpg (622x767, 173K)

"I shouldn't have to be responsible" -Women

"Vote for Muslim ban and Mexican deportations"

Top fucking kek

Attached: Template3.jpg (622x767, 177K)

almost as if its a dangerous world and women need men but feminism just lied and said women are ok on their own

>make sure i dont provoke other people unless im willing to get killed cause no one is gonna defend me
>make sure i give up my seat to bitches or old people or someone will try provoke a fight with me
>make sure i go to war to protect bitches and old people and my own shit cause no one else will
>make sure i keep my shit together at all times cause no one is gonna ask me about my fee fees or offer me to take a day off if im sad
>make sure bitches and kids get away first on any kind of emergency situation because otherwise i will be forever ridicules and shunned and provoked in to a fight
>make sure im the one to give a bitch a new identity after we marry because their npc-like automaton character isnt developed into full personhood even well into their 30s

Attached: 1538262128530.jpg (275x640, 40K)

Add: "don't be alone with one woman for too long"

If they were to acknowledge that niggers are a problem, then the man side of the list would be triple what theirs is. kek. Get the fuck out of here.

Left is the stuff that matters. Right is pointless bullshit complaints.

Kek

fpbp

Underrated

A lot of these are common sense. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Although one could point out that men are more likely to be victims of violent crime including rape... but logic has no place in conversation in 2018.

Shouldn't have voted for diversity and feminism, now you have to be responsible for your own safety, don't worry though, you are a strong independent woman.

Attached: 1d72fe4a3001cf20ebc900589b238854.png (846x900, 448K)

They're not inmates. They're patients.

That's really strange. I thought that women were powerful, and superior to men in every way. And they outnumber us.

Womens rights were a mistake.

Attached: 45346547568679.png (622x767, 209K)

Well the expression is “the inmates are running the asylum”. I’m guessing back in the day that’s what they called them.
We’re all enlightened and PC these days

>Never make eye contact with men on the street
>Make assertive eye contact with men on the street

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Attached: lol.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Attached: template5.jpg (622x767, 195K)

I always have a 360 degree awareness. I'm constantly vigilant looking for threats and preparing for worse case scenarios even though I'm a jacked roided up monstrosity. so the premise behind this post is completely incorrect.