Ruth Bader Ginsburg countdown

So what will be the reaction of the left when she passes? She's barely able to form a sentence and stay awake in this video and I doubt her aides can Weekend at Bernies their way out of this one. youtube.com/watch?v=AriOjUfbBrw&t=1s

Attached: Go away Death, I'm busy.jpg (885x516, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMlvBfSBYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

join me lads, lets dab on that juden

Attached: 1524505343276.jpg (275x183, 13K)

She will not live to see another summer day.

Attached: PicsArt_06-27-09.34.51.jpg (413x310, 37K)

12/13/2018

And that video should be required watching for lib shits. RNG, their fem judge idol, even says the shit being done to kavanaugh is wrong.

D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

Attached: dabbing pepe.gif (554x400, 120K)

I thought that was Larry King

She's been soft-spoken for a long time.

Kek wills it

Attached: 1537220849539.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

I hope it’s more like Weekend at Bernie’s 2, than the original.

Attached: 6AB1671E-7D4B-4137-954B-A6736F605E6B.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

The rest of the court is going to get tired of seeing geriatrics trying to keep up and ask her politely to resign, eventually.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMlvBfSBYQ
Who will play the two black dudes?

hopefully mass suicide

I just sacrificed a goat in my back yard so she will die before spring.
Now go donate to my GoFundMe for my security costs.

If God wills it she will die this week.

Attached: 1537851046088.gif (500x270, 872K)

Attached: 1538110215535.gif (480x204, 3.43M)

She isn't mortal

>soft-spoken
She can't keep her head up and there are really long pauses between each word at first

There shouldn't be any left/right bias in law, and laws shouldn't be open for interpretation.

Attached: iu.jpg (670x768, 81K)

I've posted this before in these threads.

There are rumors in DC that Ginsberg has a medical react team around/near her 24/7. They have to fuctions: 1) Keep her alive/resuscitated; and, 2) get her to a life support unit to keep her body functioning until further plans cane be made.

For those that hope: Ginsberg isnt going anywhere. for the trolls, lots of opportunity will remain as long as a republican is in the White House.

Attached: LazyTown_stephanie.png (500x963, 266K)

Attached: 74575678456342.png (1894x643, 139K)

Can Trump legally appoint another conservative (after Kava) judge to the SC? Or will there be some sort of shitshow to add another leftie to make the table more even?

I figure that a 6-3 conservative majority for a couple decades is something you can only dream about.

She isnt important if Jewanaugh gets in.

you don't want her to die until Kavanaugh is confirmed, brainlet.

The law doesn't give a shit what your political party is supposed to be. Judges are supposed to rule on the law, not be political.

Can some Americuck please tell me why this greedy jew is still allowed to occupy such a position when 99% of her brain functions are offline?

there isnt a law on how conservative or liberal the supreme court picks have to be, its just common courtesy to not make it bias. trump could legally only pick hardcore conservatives but people would be pissed about breaking the unspoken rule

So in theory, we could have a 7-2 bench if both Sotomayor and Ginsberg go out? Noice.

>its just common courtesy
>common courtesy
>with liberals
Get fucked. Libshits nominated a gun grabbing communist to replace Scalia. If Repubs get a chance to replace this old dusty Maoist cunt I want them to jam through a cyborg version of Clarence Thomas in her place.

You could have a 9-0 bench. All that matters is the president nominates and the Senate confirms.

Want to know how I know you're a shill?

End
Of
October

TIC

When the weather cools

she looks remarkably well for a woman whose pancreas is riddled with cancer.

T
E
R
M
I
N
A
L

She looks remarkably human for a soulless lizard.

End of November sounds good. Something to give thanks for on Thanksgiving

sacrificed on all hallow's eve to moloch by the clintons

Attached: keku.jpg (500x460, 52K)

She and Ron Paul will die on the same day in late October.

We'll mourn and celebrate at the same time.

Attached: 1534600638728.jpg (465x403, 24K)

The level of whining and shitposting will know no bounds. There will be complaints of fairness. There will be accusations of bias no matter the judge picked. They will try to lie and block as long as possible.

But it won't matter. Senate is staying red and the Repubs won't give a shit after the latest Dem shitshow.

It's been written in prophecy.

Attached: next_scotus (2).jpg (1183x348, 142K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-120025.jpg (1080x2280, 1.09M)

14 octobar

Attached: pepe deluxe the storm.jpg (480x360, 35K)

She's a lich and will not die unless you find and destroy her phylactery.

kek will reclaim his souls soon

rollin! RBG GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why all kike have disgusting saggy skin? Is this caused by drinking children's blood?

If double numbers, sometime next week

Attached: IMG_9941.png (678x509, 238K)

Moderate conservative is fine. Radicals shouldn't be in the SC. In Congress yes.

When she dies some Democrats will start calling for violence with the prominent politicians (Gillibrand, Booker, Harris) refusing to disavow. Her death will either be the new firing on fort Sumter or the death of the Democratic party. It all depends on how the Dems voter base reacts.

I wonder what she sacrifices to keep her dead body animated? Chickens? Fetuses?

F

Somethings going on here

what kinds of animal sacrifices do you think we need to ensure her demise?

Yes, he can and will. Which is why everything going on now will be 100x worse.

*s

She already looks like a walking corpse. Actually, does she even walk anymore? I think after this Kav stuff, the Senate should vote to impeach Ginsburg for being too old and decrepit. Force her to take a mental acuity test or some shit. I don't think she's even read the constitution before, and she just gets her marching orders from other jews.

Worst sequel ever

If the Dims win the Senate in Nov, they won't give a wet shit if she kicks it. If they don't, they will have a nuclear level fucking meltdown when she dies.

SO... Make sure Republicans retain the Senate and vote GOP on NOV 6 for the ultimate KEKS.

Attached: image.jpg (648x890, 188K)

Trump can nominate whoever he wants for a vacant Supreme Court spot. I would have been OK with Garland to replace Ginsberg or Breyer as an olive branch but after how shitty Democrats have been with Gorsuch and especially Kavanaugh I hope Trump can replace a liberal justice or two with the youngest, most conservative judges possible.

She really is on her last legs.

Yes she is scum and has hurt the country but still to see a woman at the end of her life is sad.

I also think maybe she is finally realising some of what she has stood for is wrong. The right hasn't changed in these regards, it is the elft that politicised these things.

She has often spoken about how much she loves the new rainbow south african constitution ahead of the US one. As South africans is beginning to fall maybe she is waking up? Or maybe it's just dementia.

Either way looks likely Trump will get to replace her with another conservative - thank god.

No one should ever do bad stuff either. And you should rub my Weiner if I ask you nicely.

Please rub my Weiner.

Good night granny

they'll put her on life support until trump is out of office and say she is going to recover soon for 2+ years.

>Somethings going on here
Absolutely.

Attached: 1483191101611.gif (499x281, 1.73M)

Who needs to form a sentence when you can hold a plank!

She will outlast Trump.

Attached: rbg_the_movie.jpg (1276x870, 134K)

Noice dub dab

>Get flu
>Go to book signing
>Sneeze in its face

Attached: 1473111512711.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

Fuck that

You know they won’t support anyone, just bring out far right judges

October 30

>Either way looks likely Trump will get to replace her with another conservative - thank god.
With even just Kavanaugh, the SCOTUS is going to absolutely curbstomp decades of Leftist legislation at every level of government. If he wasn't already motivated before, he sure as hell is now. And payback is going to be a bitch.