CALIFORNIA NOW REQUIRES ALL PUBLIC COMPANIES TO HAVE FEMALES ON THEIR BOARDS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

Attached: E7F7A7FF-B2A8-4C5A-AFCB-EBBCA55D216D.jpg (1125x603, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046522021134254080
youtube.com/watch?v=kst5d5uIJ_Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1046507155946459138
archive.is/M1UxF
apnews.com/8d8da31d577b4e63bf1a13154b1de75c/California-is-1st-state-to-require-women-on-corporate-boards
archive.is/NmKCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>

>have male say he identifies as girl
>have all 'male' board
checkmate, libtards

YES YES GOOD GOOD

FEMINIZE THE GOYIM MWAHAHAHA

This is horseshit but it doesn't affect me so whatever

That sounds unconstitutional

This won't do much good. Sexual assault committed by females is normalized within our culture. There won't be anything to keep them in line.

And what if they don't?

>silicon valley to relocate to bumfuck wyoming

Tell us how that worked out when they made a woman CEO of Yahoo..now it's a fucking joke.

This sounds like a great excuse for businesses to move.

This, unless they also make a requirement that a man must be on the board of directors as well this is discriminatory based on sex.

The feminist envy is becoming dangerous. Califags must do something to stop this madness.

>Mandatory Diversity Appointments
I can't wait for the military to have a mandatory diversity officer that has the power to ruin people's lives with mere accusations.

The military and government will be a pushover when the race war happens.

I like your thinking burger bro.

will this start a trend ? Next a required black , latino , native american, gay man , gay woman , bisexual, trans. Soon every board of directors will look like the cast of a new Star Wars.

just let mexico have the state as long as they take everyone already living there with it

how do i short this

I believe its called "masculine presenting transgender lesbian"

then you can get check the tranny box to

win win win

It'll be that there is a required minority in the command structure of every military unit and every business in the country. So you'll see either a woman, non-White or homosexual be chosen. Preference will be given to individuals that meet more than one of those requirements ie a black homosexual woman.

This is just a sign of things to come.

Tesla might leave, but all the tech companies are ready and willing to scuttle themselves.

I fixed it.

twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046522021134254080

We live 2000 years in the past when we could live 500 to 1000 years in the future. Wayne Lambright
People it's time to get woke. Stop watching TV, Sports and feelgood entertainment. Go outside, fuck your girlfriend, get a girlfriend, go fishing, do something beyond being rat in the rat race. youtube.com/watch?v=kst5d5uIJ_Y&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 3.07.59 PM.png (632x791, 303K)

Not gonna happen here. Newsom is going to win, Fienstein will figure out how to stay a senator until her black magic fails her and she dies, Rohrbacher is gonna get the boot. Even if de Leon beats Fienstein he's basically just as bad. Kamala is still a thing.

The only way we'd have a chance is if there was such a huge public shake up that proved how corrupt all these people are. Otherwise Cali is going to stay the premier stronghold for Democrats.

BASED

Hopefully the courts eviscerate this

>checkmate, libtards
libtards then make it a hate crime to impersonate a transpersyn.

>government does something wrong
>"please! save me government!"

Well, that's bad.
Good luck.

Yes goyim more women, non-whites, trannies, and homos in positions of power is what society needs

Kike shills have gone back to this copypasta again

Attached: be9.jpg (460x500, 39K)

Please let that happen, that will eliminate trannys who are not passable.

This might unironically cripple California's business development, as it's one thing to have token affirmative action run your HR or PR departments and use superfluous funds to look "diverse", especially if you're a megacorp like Google or Facebook. But it's a whole another when they demand affirmative action for the positions that actually matter and they don't necessarily want #strongwomyn to Yahoo their massive empire. Significant companies might come up with unrelated excuses over the years to avoid such critically damaging affirmative action.

fuck, i wanted to visit california. now i can't because stupid politicians are emphasizing their 'feels' instead of logic by bringing in 3rd worlders with completely different mindsets because 'we have to help them, they "need" out help'.
bullshit, they never asked for your help; you just swoop in, save their asses by bringing them to a safer area, and have them destroy our property and everything we worked centuries for.
but you can't complain, whitey; you live in a first-world, privileged country where you're given everything with a simple request. these "people" can and deserve to shit on us despite being the powerhouse of the world where we can send them off to an ocean and watch their insufferable, thick bones drown in the waves of the ocean.

>Please let that happen, that will eliminate trannys who are not passable.
No, they'll just prosecute the morons that think they're being clever.

In order to pass, they'd have to live 24/7 as a woman.

Women are already overrepresented in cushy, easy jobs, but we're never going to address that.

It's real.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1046507155946459138

archive.is/M1UxF

apnews.com/8d8da31d577b4e63bf1a13154b1de75c/California-is-1st-state-to-require-women-on-corporate-boards

archive.is/NmKCY

If those corporations have any brains they'll just leave California and never look back.
That is if the women haven't gotten on the board yet.

Don't they have to accommodate 35 OTHER genders? Otherwise It's discrimination at it's worst.

This cannot be constitutionally legal.
>FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Genderfluid

>they'd have to live 24/7 as a woman.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "LIVE AS A WOMEN"?!?
ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN CAN'T LIVE HOW EVER THEY WANT? THEY HAVE TO SIT AROUND ALL DAY MAKING COOKIES AND PIES?!
FUCK YOU BIGOT

>This cannot be constitutionally legal.
What, you think the constitution still applies in this country?

You don't get to determine that when they're deciding if you're tranny enough to serve on a corporate board.

Does this mean "companies can't exclude women from their board of directors" or "companies are forced to include women on their board of directors"

NEXT UP:

ALL COMPANIES NEED TO HAVE GAY PEOPLE ON THEIR BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

Attached: image.jpg (650x909, 226K)

So you’re telling me just short sell the fuck out of everything publicly listed in commiefornia

Thanks for the tip broski

Jajajajajaja. Force.