Ford never was assaulted

It has nothing to do with reality

In 2008, Ford added a second door, so they could rent a bedroom to a Google employee.

Neighbors complained and the building inspector said, no to second door.

Being a psych Dr, Ford knew the exception around the second door issue.

They went to a doctor about "marital issues" in 2012

Ford made up a story based on her sneaking away from the swim club at 15.

At the time, it was about "doors", so she made the story believable enough, but vague enough that it could not be checked.

This allowed her to document a "medical" reason for the second door.

She lives next to Trump Resistance HQ, next to Google.

She knew she had crossed paths with Brett and wanted to stop him.

She talked things out at Rehoboth beach ... and decided to just surface that Brett was the "made up" attacker.

She tried the user route, but got sucked in by Katz.

They promised her a book deal, and Go-Fund-me wealth.

And she signed up.

It was originally about a second door and rental income ... now about a book deal and money.

But, it was never about the truth ... cause she never was part of the "click".

Follow the money

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-7.24.32-PM-930x463-1-3-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-3-3-1-1-1-2-1-2-3-1-1-1-1-3-3 (930x463, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI
santaclara.networkofcare.org/mh/services/subcategory.aspx?tax=RP-1400.2500
newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/sep/25/blog-posting/no-christine-blasey-ford-isnt-linked-abortion-pill/
redfin.com/CA/Palo-Alto/3872-Duncan-Pl-94306/home/1621797
aca.accela.com/PALOALTO/Cap/CapDetail.aspx?Module=Building&TabName=Building&capID1=07000&capID2=00000&capID3=02866&agencyCode=PALOALTO&IsToShowInspection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea but why kavanaugh?

>But, it was never about the truth ... cause she never was part of the "click".

it's clique you autistic retard.

thats what I haven't figured out yet

Convenient re-purposing of a past excuse to get some attention and accolade from the Pussy Hat brigade. It's pure career advancement.

It is about control of the supreme court, they wanted to keep the seats open until the next presidential election.

California has a couple of young - in their 20's - females running for democratic senate positions, their ads are already on T.V. one is a blond she is claiming to be the next Hillary Clinton, we need to find all the dirt we can on these young twats. post anything you find.

On Why Brett?

Her original story was modeled around the summer of 82, where she would walk over to Garretts house, after swimming. She was dating him.

She made up the story modeled on that ... it was the perfect story to keep a second door.

No more detail was needed.

Later she bragged that she "hung" with a future supreme court judge.

She just added Brett to make her story better.

Then ... one day on the beach, her friends were encouraging her to "tell the press"

And she did

I can believe this. It's fucking risky though.

What's your fucking problem, reditspacing cunt?

Yes ... quite risky ... but risk can be offset with money

She has received over 1/2 million from Go-Fund-me

She has offers of a book deal starting at $10mm

Money clouds morals and judgement

There's probably a half dozen accusers lined up for everyone on Trump's list. That's why making a list isn't a good idea in the long run. It gives them a lot of time for shenanigans.
Kavanaugh was on Romney's short list so they've had six years to make shit up.

Why the fuck would the neighbors give a shit about another door? Fucking faggots

this, they were sitting on this incase a republican had won earlier

Zoning laws and people don't want their neighborhood turning into some makeshift SRO hellhole.

Dr. Ford has a PhD in Educational Psychology so she has the expertise and knowledge to know how to prey on the psyche and emotions of unprepared, unsuspecting weak hearted and weak-minded souls, who are ill-trained in the detection of blatant, mind-control manipulation. She ain't a victim - WE are the victims of her phony emotional victim hood claims and mind-control machinations. This educated psychologist knows exactly how to manipulate people and how to pass polygraph. Dr. Ford has a father and grandfather in the CIA. She heads Stanford's CIA Undergraduate Internship and KNOWS EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK. She knows what to say and exactly how to look when she was saying it. She is a WILLING Political Pawn in the game to Destroy President Trump.

youtu.be/uGxr1VQ2dPI

- How did she get home? No car. Was there a pay phone nearby? Who did she call? Maybe she ran home 7 miles in her bathing suit? A friend? Whatever the case, the person she went home with would be the only witness who could speak to her frame of mind following the alleged assault. And yet, conveniently, she can’t tell us who that was.
- She sounds croaky but she never has to cough, clear her throat, or blow her nose. This is called vocal fry and girls do it to make themselves look more vulnerable.
- She went from giggling to borderline crying and then at the end casually asked for some caffeine.
- She isn't trying to press charges but worse. When you "press charges" you have to stand in a court of law and be grilled by lawyers. Instead, she is going after him outside the law so that she can't be touched.
- On March 17th, Dr. Ford posted on her Facebook that someone needed to come forward and accuse Neil Gorsuch of rape to derail his SCOTUS nomination. She further said such accusations should continue until Trump nominates Merrick Garland.
- She's supposedly heads the CIA undergraduate internship program at Stanford, but that info along with her Facebook post has been scrubbed online.

Attached: liar.webm (342x304, 2.08M)

Very interesting info

I believe the reason nobody remembers this party ... is because it is only in her imagination.

There it is completely safe from being disproved

This is literally the answer. She didn't choose Kavanaugh. It just so happened she'd rubbed elbows with a highly important man when she was young. It fell in her lap.

There are two types of people known to pass a lie-detector test. Those telling the truth and psychopaths.
>Do the math

If she posted that on March 17th this would be ogre already.

Attached: D9F7CA01-417E-4CB8-B7DD-7B6D07F4F582.jpg (700x663, 60K)

>She has offers of a book deal starting at $10mm
> $10mm
>mm
Ehhh... guys....

Attached: Q-ITPb.qbhqo-121017-Sun-222956-be6798-No.70055.jpg (700x403, 36K)

>Being a psych Dr, Ford

Its not a Doctor.

FUCK THIS CUNT

Duh because $$$$$$$$.

her whole family is CIA and she herself is CIA.

homeowners do not want their neighborhood to be filled with vacation/rental homes. Renters bring down property values in most cases.

******FUCKING READ HERE******

Possible expanation from various threads:

1. 2008 - Cut house into 2 parts for renting and install 2nd front door for renters.

2. In Feb 2012 massive crackdown on illegal renting with door scanners rolling out (pic related) in her area.

3. OH FUCK HOW DO I EXPLAIN THE FUCKING DOOR

4. Erect hedge outside front of house and consult with therapist WHO IS FUCKING RENTING AT THE HOUSE (scroll down to "couples resource center" and look at address:

santaclara.networkofcare.org/mh/services/subcategory.aspx?tax=RP-1400.2500

5. Romney has just announced Kavanaugh as Supreme Court pick in March 2012, all over lib media. They fucking HATE him over abortion.

newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court

6. Oh fuck I remember that name from my friend Squeeee who I dated. I also am director of abortion pill company hmmmmmmm wat do??

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/sep/25/blog-posting/no-christine-blasey-ford-isnt-linked-abortion-pill/

7. Thearpy session occurs in May 2012. Now "evidence" has been produced for 2nd door AND can be used against Kav if needed.

8. Romney lost and door was never discovered by the scanners. The evidence is put on ice.

Until now........

Attached: Rental_Crackdown_2.jpg (599x724, 161K)

Best explanation I have seen yet. Bump.

it's not that hard to pass a lie detector test. all you have to do is relax and be prepared. it is even easier if you mix real memories with your fake story. be a woman helps also a lot. be intelligent enough to trick your own brain in believing it or trick your brain to think that you are morally right to lie, thats what democrats do. not every democrat isa psychopath, they just tricked their brain inthis place and think they are right because nazis n stuff.

>Follow the money
How did you put all this together?

Attached: 45b52060601b012d762376d24d50b9c4.jpg (466x700, 47K)

>SRO hellhole
whats that

bump

>Neighbors complained and the building inspector said, no to second door.
this country is so gay.

this woman has suffered enough. you monsters are now attacking her based on roleplaying about her house floorplans. fucking stop. fucking incels

Oh, I think this is just a phase-1 of sorts user...

Excellent additions All!

Compliments

What struck me, in the middle of the Senate Hearing ... Ford responded to a question about her therapy records , by saying "She can now have a door for Google workers to come and go without disturbing her" ... something like that.

What struck me was, the extra door was not related to trauma ... it was rental ( of note, rentals in that area go $2,000 to $4,000 a month)

Just like, she had no flying trauma either

Biggest Senate Hearing in history

Her takeaway? ... She can get the rental now.

So not trauma related

Republican senators were played

Finally other fags have figured out /acknowledged the second door thing was alll about renting a room. Fucking said this during the live hearing thread when she laughed bout "now we have the privelege of Google interns in our house thanks to her second front door . Thought it was a rape exit you dumb bitch

Feeling more secure with two front does doesn't make sense to me. If they went to the same room I would feel less secure because I can't defend them both at the same time, and it's two different ways to break in. You don't have another exit in case of a fire, etc. A side door, okay.

single room housing

What an amateur mistake by her/them to even bring up the door stuff. Too low-level schemers at work.
Just accusing without saying/knowing/remembering much anything else woulda worket better.

Not that hard, to be honest. Learned to pass one in SERE course where things were more tense, because they used less conventional interrogation methods

clarify: jew homeowner buys 4 bedroom house. Rents each bedroom to four separate families collecting huge profits in rent. Now the neighbors of that home suddenly has 12-20 people living as neighbors under one roof with 6-8 cars parked everywhere. Neighbors start moving. Jew buys more homes. That neighborhood turns into shit within a generation while jew makes a profit hand over fist.

This is all about abortion.

>What struck me, in the middle of the Senate Hearing ... Ford responded to a question about her therapy records , by saying "She can now have a door for Google workers to come and go without disturbing her"

Yes but did you see the look on her lawyers face at that comment?? He fucking knew the feds would've picked up on that comment and will be looking deeper into the rental issue now.

It is the crux of this supposed 2nd door/therapy thing.

Attached: 1452058339476.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

This.

The GOP list of acceptable nominees was a fucking blueprint for the resistance.

whoa. That's in the timeframe of the possible "real" Q right? the original

Are you retarded?

First, she says she wanted the second door to alleviate the anxiety basically.
Then, they rent out a part of the house to a google intern, which means the intern's part of the house is completely separated, so Ford cannot find comfort in the second door anymore bc she doesn't have access to them, therefore - the reason she gives makes no fucking sense

>enjoy the show
Literally nothing that ever precedes "enjoy the show" has come true.

There has been no "show " in that regard. The only show is the reality TV show that is being put on for us to distract us from everything

Nigger if you can’t answer that question in under a second then you’re fucking stupid.

This.

>How did you put all this together?

I just tracked backwards, seeking the simplest and most basic explanations

(1) Her boyfriend lived 6 blocks from her swim club ... walking distance

(2) Her boyfriend was a friend of Bretts

(3) Garrett, the boy friend ditched her in the summer, at some time ( according to her)

(4) For 30+ years, she never said anything about it

(5) For some reason her private therapy records were made public in 2012 ... there had to be a reason

(6) Her records listed fear of flying as one of the traumas associated with the attack ... along with a need for an escape route from the bedroom.

(7) She has flown all over the South Pacific ... and flew a tiny jet from Baltimore to Vermont.

(8) At the hearing she said the second door was for the renter to enter-exit.

(9) Which told us, in her own words, she neither needs a second door or fears flying.

(10) So, why the Therapy? ... it was obvious, to have a renter you need a second door ... in that area, they are zoned single family. The only exception is medical. So, she needed a medical reason to get a zoning variance.

(11) The zoning variance is why the therapy records had to be public, so they could be used to justify the medical exception.

(12) In 2012, she needed a "a good enough story" for the therapist to conclude she had experienced trauma. An attack that could not be proved was required.

(12) So, instead of inventing something, she enhanced her 1982 trips to her boyfriends house with a 2 minute "push" into a bedroom... just a small enhancement.

(13) She told her therapist the music was really loud, yet she heard conversations and laughter. That is where she enhanced a little for the therapist. The simplest explanation is she made it up to sound good.

(14) Nobody can recall the event, for the simple reason it did not happen.

(15) and why did I start backtracking? Cause in the hearing, where every word is priceless, she took time to talk about ... renting.

If he were autistic he would spell correctly retard. The rest of your point stands.

What kind of awful cunt needs rental income to supplement a professor's salary and whatever her husband does?

She mentioned the renting story for the sole purpose bragging and gaining sympathy, oh you know we live in the Valley and we shelter those genius nerds from the cool companies bc you know we belong to the group that makes the world better place

I FUCKING SAID IN THE LIVE HEARING THREAD IT WAS A RENTAL DOOR.

THE SECOND SHE SAID HER SUPPOSED RAPE EXIT WAS BENEFICIAL TO HOST GOOGLE INTERNS IT WAS OBVIOUS.

GLAD THUS NARRATIVE HAS FINALLY CAUGHT ON.

but why male models?

see thisBut ill give it a shot in explaining to you, quickly. Ford is a liberal. Kavanaugh represents the conservative/constitutional ideology. This is a direct afront to Ford's statis-progressive ideology. To Ford, Kavanaugh is Hitler incarnate. He represents all this is evil in this world coalaced into one person and that person is heading to the only platform the liberal ideology is able to exert its ideology, the Judicial branch. Liberals were so successful in pushing their agende cause the controlled the circuit courts and the Supreme court, for the most part. So Kavanaugh is going to tilt the court towards a constitutional/fundamentalist ideology, the way it should be. So, he must be taken down by any means necessary. And this dumb wench, Ford, is the perfect foil to try and stop him.

>therapist WHO IS FUCKING RENTING AT THE HOUSE
>it's real

Attached: 1537920580788.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>California has a couple of young - in their 20's - females running for democratic senate positions, their ads are already on T.V.
Names?

she is not a therapist and she is not a psychologist. She has a doctorate in psychology. allegedly.

Yeah, and her couples therapist is one of her tenants.

statis=statist*

kek, thats fucking weird.

redfin.com/CA/Palo-Alto/3872-Duncan-Pl-94306/home/1621797

Attached: Capture.png (510x194, 13K)

No, it’s fucking convenient.
>Oy I can only rent to you if you do something for our little situation here. All I need from you is a little therapy session and I’ll waive your security deposit. Deal?

Don't forget that the therapists notes from 2012 didn't mention Kavanaugh. They were extremely vague, maybe to avoid any potential of the therapist being legally required to refer the alleged assault to local authorities? I thought there were certain things like sexual assault of a minor that therapists are required by law to report to police.

Still seems like a really big stretch. But I wouldn't put it past one of these Trump Derangement Syndrome liberals either and say it's entirely outside the real of possibility.

This. And she was egged on by people with overlapping interests (Katz, Feinstein, Clintons, every other traitor who doesn't want a tribunal).

The building permit from 2008 was for the addition of one bedroom and one bath. If you put a door to that addition it's technically a two family home. They probably couldn't get the permit for that, it's not easy and raises the taxes so it does make sense that she just lied that she needs a door bc of trauma.

Not to mention a real survivor probably wouldn't be comfortable with strangers living in her home.

All the vagueness, then and now, is simply to prevent anything from being disproven.
No proof, no purgery.

She goofed talking about Google.

I will go back and look for the lawyers looks!

That one comment closed the loose ends ... A door started this ..
A door was why private medical records became public ... to get a door required a trauma ... she invented a none rape trauma ... a safe story, that could not be proved or disproved.

Unfortunately, she leveraged it to get the book deal and go fund me money.

She took it 1 step too far and then said the thing that undermined everything

I thought she testified that Google interns were her tenants

this psycho bitch is destroying SCOTUS just so she can have an illegal second floor in a single family zone?

Attached: 1537745685964.jpg (2560x1600, 3.63M)

I thought she testified that Google interns were her tenants

Does make you wonder, though. She didn't start needing to name names to get her second front door. All she needed was a story of trauma like this that could justify it.

But now, in 2018, she did need names if she was going to use this incident to derail the nomination of a judge to the Supreme Court. Of course, everything else is still left extremely vague for the reason you mentioned.

Like I said, still seems like a big stretch, but does make you wonder with the discrepancy between when the permit was granted and remodel appears to have been done (2008) and when the assault supposedly came up in her and her husband's therapy session (2012).

Does anyone remember, do the therapists notes mention Mark Judge's name, or was he unnamed at the time as well?

here you have everything regarding that renovation. If you go to record info/inspections, you can see everything that was done. The remodeling was completed in 2010.

aca.accela.com/PALOALTO/Cap/CapDetail.aspx?Module=Building&TabName=Building&capID1=07000&capID2=00000&capID3=02866&agencyCode=PALOALTO&IsToShowInspection

Fucking cringe. California is so fucked I swear I wish the state burns

>

It's not 'this country', it's the left eating their own. Neighborhoods in Palo Alto act on complaints, the neighbors constantly complain about each other so the city makes rules. Very much the left eating themselves.

The house has four bedrooms.

Are blondes even allowed in California anymore? Isn't that a microaggression against Latinos?

from another thread

Attached: 6b32.jpg (600x3240, 284K)

Drumpf. Gofundme $. The promise of being a liberal hero.

Attached: 1538318082610.png (374x535, 177K)

Yeah, yeah. She lied. Tell us something we don't already know.

Have any articles been written on this yet?

is it possible this attack was setup before to use against romney, but when he didn't get elected it got shut down, and now it's been dug up again?

The work was done in 2008- it plus the sale of the house caused a big bump up in assessed valuation. This is listed on Zillow if you know the address.

The house is an ugly-assed "Eichler-inspired" mid-50's disaster that probably didn't sell for much more than $20,000 originally. Zillow's estimated value today is around $3.2 million.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1890x962, 496K)

>Zillow's estimated value today is around $3.2 million.

Christ, SF's real estate is out of control.

Attached: 1529092690006.jpg (815x543, 89K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180928_at_7.15.25_PM.png (428x712, 138K)

This stupid cunt and her kike handlers are complete retards

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180928_at_7.15.02_PM.png (500x665, 186K)

Twitter-activists have started to hide their donations to the Ford-gofundme
top: september 25th, bottom: same funder today

Attached: 416881846652161050.jpg (463x214, 14K)

yeah this is by far the best theory to come up so far

the aging cool wine aunt is just stumbling through life, building a massive growing elaborate lie to manipulate multiple agencies for financial gain

Behold the power of basement dwelling autism

Oi you got a permit for that door luv?

*same funder earlier to day and now

Yep, CBF is a garbage human.

Compliments

You all do good research

Did you notice Ford's explanation about shopping for a lawyer?

That puzzled me

What was there to shop for? ... They were free

Ah, but the book deal, THAT would require some "shopping around".

My hunch, the request for privacy was not related to the "private civic motivation" she kept mentioning.

The privacy was part of the book deal. The book would be worthless if she came forward too soon.

This lady is not ideological

She is driven by money

Mfw this entire shitshow is over a fucking door

Attached: 1538310463807.jpg (210x240, 7K)

no, he followed the money

theories similar to this have been posted but not as spot on

the doors seemed to be a hunch for a lot of people, it just didnt fit, it didnt make sense really

wooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this