>Bavarian and Hessian goys may sign up as election observers
wahlbeobachtung.de/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3QsQdKKB-cg
gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Tasks:
Make memes and propaganda for Germany
Spread and share said propaganda and memes on social media
Always believe and have trust in Germany and the German people
Beware of defeatist and leftist trolls

Attached: sadqwdqwd.jpg (610x478, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politikforen.net/showthread.php?182408-quot-JAFD-quot-Jüdische-Alternative-für-Deutschland-gegründet
youtube.com/watch?v=gAmFPEb1zsA
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181719984/Angela-Merkel-Und-dann-spricht-sie-eine-Warnung-an-Donald-Trump-aus.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Lasker
s1.webmshare.com/g7wQv.webm
s1.webmshare.com/5BK4r.webm
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Simon#Die_„Kaiserjuden“
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
praxis-mag.blogspot.com/2015/01/can-kosher-nationalists-save-west.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And it's October, I hope you all have productive plans for the last quarter of 2018.

Attached: 8AA69FA0-85EE-4BD7-B468-1512AF4564E2.jpg (727x1011, 195K)

Don't remind me of wörk...

Attached: not_today.jpg (174x226, 28K)

far righr in germany means far left in the states.
your votes mean nothing and your options are puppets.

Gebumpt

Attached: 1522751095001.jpg (1314x686, 42K)

Bump

Attached: 03568e2b9f.png (1443x641, 144K)

set up new company. transform one existing one. start the lobbying within a beginning lawmaking process. much to do.

Far right in muttland means to larp right meanwhile doing nothing.

Attached: 1536926132451.png (597x421, 25K)

See this is applied Krautism! Sounds fun btw ;)

I hope the same thing tay....

is it any better overhere?

politikforen.net/showthread.php?182408-quot-JAFD-quot-Jüdische-Alternative-für-Deutschland-gegründet

>politikforen.net/showthread.php?182408-quot-JAFD-quot-Jüdische-Alternative-für-Deutschland-gegründet

we need everyone we can get

Attached: 032ed4f9e1.gif (500x351, 601K)

It has practical usage, with my formulas even 5th grader can calculate in bilions.im not saying i did something SUPER revolutionary, like invention of calculus, but its one of my first works, it will get better with time.Mybie i will invent something truely magnificent.

Sounds good.

Did you listen to the Trump speech at UN?
youtube.com/watch?v=gAmFPEb1zsA

There barely anything a sane person could attack, I think.
But why does the MSM and Merkel attack it? Because he said that individual nations have a right to sovereignty and the right to protect their borders?

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181719984/Angela-Merkel-Und-dann-spricht-sie-eine-Warnung-an-Donald-Trump-aus.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01 Angela Merkel Und dann spricht sie eine Warnung an Donald Trump aus - WELT.png (855x679, 663K)

Much better.

Erschreckend, wenn man das liest. Soviel Mangel an Weltanschauung ... man muss das große Bild sehen. Die Reaktion ist nur ein Symptom der beginnenden Agonie. Der morgige Tag ist mein.

Attached: send_a_raven.jpg (480x371, 35K)

i fear the next ten years guys. there will be a big war on european soil again, i can feel it. but i am powerless, wasn't in the military, basically wasted all my 28 years i lived. i don't know what to do, but i don't want to run.

>but why does the MSM and Merkel attack it?
because otherwise people realize that they have a birthright to their homeland

It is a trial of sorts. To sweat and bleed for our future. Our manifest destiny. Identify your skills, your predetermined role. We are all mere tools. Useless without a purpose. The transitory phase ahead is about trying to obtain access to the levers of power. To be prepared for the inevitable collapse. It will provide a chance, however slim, to restore order. Natural order.

Be successful and godspeed!

>we need everyone we can get
do we? Jews always played a big role in German national-liberalism
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Lasker

lol no, you should leave your flat every then and now - also show me the German right-wing.
s1.webmshare.com/g7wQv.webm

its not going to be that big of a war, just recovering the old lands from poland and take over half of france. no russia involved.
the mutts and the brits are too pathetic and weak to do anything by then.

also if the bundesplan goes perfectly i guess war in south africa for neu lebensraum. divide south africa by half, chase out all the bantu inhabitants to the east and germany keeps the west. cut contact with all african nations and ban them from entry except for Namibians since they're /ournegroes/

it is the end stage of the apathy, soon the resistance becomes tangible
on every corner of the house

Attached: 1521976531900.jpg (1134x558, 141K)

Welt anschauen statt Weltanschauung.
The political reaction is dead.

s1.webmshare.com/5BK4r.webm

dont forget the "Edeljuden"

It's hard to not sound like a civic-nationalist or npc-drone if you defend the AfD in the face of these accusations.

and the Kaiserjuden
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Simon#Die_„Kaiserjuden“

It is. In the end things need to have real world impact, otherwise they're empty blathering. Having a sound theoretical foundation and utilize the knowledge to improve oneself and the world, that's bliss.

With a lot of Transhumanist stuff, directly and indirectly.

As you say, one of your first works. Keep going, it's fun even when the first works aren't novel or useful. I partially reinvented the "constraint satisfaction problem" in uni until I read about it.

Establishment politics and media willfully misrepresent what Trump says or does. Currently they push this "Trump = winner takes it all" while he explicitly demands reciprocal deals (win-win). They get away with this nonsense because most people don't look at the primary sources. They're easily accessible than never before, but normies are normies.

Attached: 1491380259017.jpg (882x624, 72K)

Why do they call it far right? They're no different from the british conservatives.
Being eurosceptic and wanting stricted immigration rules is all it takes in Germany to be called a nazi?

>Vlaanderen

Attached: D6JRYfF.jpg (377x570, 64K)

We need three things:

1) Patience
2) The ability to recognize the right moment
3) The will to act when said moment has come

I prefer 'stillborn' here.

What do you guys think?

Attached: muhancestry.png (673x882, 47K)

>Der morgige Tag ist mein.
Amazon did a nice interpretation of that:
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

We need to forge alliance with Israel. dont chase out the jews that's supporting nationalism in germany. Pretty sure the jews also realize the great jews of theirs all hailed from germany and not anywhere else. If this goes to plan, Israel will be an ally to the german people rather than a slave to the US like it is currently now.

identifying as a German is all it takes

Attached: Juden.jpg (772x507, 105K)

implying its not the same shit overthere in France. No matter what FN does, it aways is the Nazi party.

Attached: 1515554990001.jpg (508x720, 82K)

The number of the beast speaks the truth! ;)
I enjoy things running around me at peak efficiency. I'm an engineer at heart.

Powerful

we have to see this realistically, in order to achieve our goal we have to be pragmatic and think in two generations

it's about our country

Normies do not know much about the history between Jews and us and we have to take that into account

By the way, when I look at our turks, they are just as bad if not worse

60 percent live directly from our wallet

:D

Attached: DAS_IST_RICHTIG.png (851x435, 691K)

> I partially reinvented the "constraint satisfaction problem" in uni until I read about it.
This is what i hate the most, you invent something ''new'' and month from that you realise it has allready been invented
> Keep going
Thank you

Whats the chance of an AfD gaining majority to govern alone already in the next elections?

a pure German as i can see

Attached: 1527977156574.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

wew

Is AfD actually "far right" or are they just Trump-tier Zionist cuckservatives?

1 : 10000.

Hello future America.

>you are here

Attached: 1510427772934.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

Thanks, also I second this question:

the problem is not whether we get the majority, the problem is whether we get it in time

In december, the marrakesh decree is to be signed

Attached: 1502250707722.jpg (1667x1701, 555K)

Yes. America ruined our politics even more by introducing their newleft faggotry over us like >mu quotas >muh abortion > mu gayz rightz.

Of course, my current project will be finished at the end of the month. Originally I planned to take the rest off the year off and go on vacation in November but there was a change of plans and I'm right now in negotiations for a new project.

Von nichts kommt nichts.

Attached: 9CBCA59B-9897-4D89-8A67-3CD5445540E1.gif (500x230, 1.73M)

And what will be the pratical effect of this decree?

Attached: Captureasdasdasdsas.png (314x774, 35K)

I have no idea how this is even possible.

>America ruined our politics even more by introducing their newleft faggotry over us

Attached: index.jpg (263x192, 7K)

Jews actually contribute to Germany through their intellect and creativity in science, tech and philosophy.
Those turks however are nothing more but braindead subhumans only capable of doing labor work anyone can do. And their purpose was originally to fill in jobs despite there's a lot of unemployment in Germany. And Germany had to accept them because America is a nation wrecking fuck like the jealous mutted pigdogs they are.

Attached: 225px-Fritz_Haber.png (225x318, 53K)

>We need to forge alliance with Israel.
what for?
>dont chase out the jews that's supporting nationalism in germany.
the Antifa is doing this
>Pretty sure the jews also realize the great jews of theirs all hailed from germany and not anywhere else. If this goes to plan, Israel will be an ally to the german people rather than a slave to the US like it is currently now.
I am not so sure about Israel's slave status towards the USA.

praxis-mag.blogspot.com/2015/01/can-kosher-nationalists-save-west.html

how much shekels do you get for a project?

I know you was talking about miscigenation, but really, 10 years ago we were poorer but happier. The new left is turning this country into hell with their retarded demands everyday.

I don't have any plans on the moment not even in next month or year.

they are divided. i would belive höcke is far-right but others aren't.

>mfw nonwhits make up 40% of the german population under 5

You guys sure have a bright future ahead. It took America decades for that to happen. You guys accomplished that in less than 1. At the rate you're going whites will be a minority in Germany quicker than in America lmao

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1[1].png (600x580, 360K)

Mate your demografics are fucked as they are it dosen't get any worse.

Ethnic nationalists. Want every german including jews to work together to get rid of non german migrants. Keep Germany german.

>le 100% face

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

Thats where you r wrong kiddo

>I prefer 'stillborn' here.
in which matter?
What I meant is the reactionary right-wing, the Prussian reactionaries no longer exist.

Attached: Freikorps 1919.jpg (640x431, 56K)

>t. 39%

Attached: 1440654767714.jpg (798x770, 195K)

That really depends on the scale of the project and how good/bad the negotiations go.

You should always have short, medium and long term goals/plans.

I'm not balding, m8.

T.56%

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

>what for?
We're going to make jews great again
>the Antifa is doing this
Then the antifa are the real nazis
>I am not so sure about Israel's slave status towards the USA.
pic related. Gay parades arent a thing until USA introduced them to the world in the 70's. If Israel is a master to USA they wont be doing this, they know its degenerate and weakens their nation like nothing else, explaining why the IDF are wearing diapers.

Attached: gayflags-768x432.jpg (768x432, 100K)

ofc, but just gimme a range, like hundreds thousands 10 thousands

What do you mean?Dude your proabably a non-white yourself.

Your a liar, i woun't even believe i have meet a 100% ashenazi.

The reactionary 'revolution' we currently witness will not be able to fix the damage created. At max they can slow it down in some areas, buying us time. Time to prepare.

I have some plans but not many of them.

That link says 60% but that's not the point really. The point is you guys are turning nonwhite at a rate faster than America that whites will be a minority in Germany before America lmao

Attached: tenor[1].gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm a white mutt of german and italian (from veneto and bergamo region) blood, eligible to italian citizenship.
What I'm saying is that even though we were poor, at least we weren't forced to swallow all the faggotry the new left is pushing on us.

See
The 56% meme implies that spics would be white.

>your country will be non white faster than mine
TOTALY BtFO holy shit!!!

Do you see a falacy here mutt?

>Oh no no no...

Attached: 1529579372878.png (601x466, 323K)

If the media says "far right" that means they are centre left

Mate, as much as i know, whites in Brazzil are not beeing prosecuted.

I'm surprised as well.

Good. Maybe the rest of Europe will wake up too

>We're going to make jews great again
they are great anyway, and have a powerful army
>Then the antifa are the real nazis
yes, we are ruled by inverted Nazis
>pic related. Gay parades arent a thing until USA introduced them to the world in the 70's.
and who introduced this shit in the USA?
>If Israel is a master to USA they wont be doing this, they know its degenerate and weakens their nation like nothing else, explaining why the IDF are wearing diapers.
Israel has many degenerates too, yet they don't dominate their policies, diapers or not, they can defeat any neighbour country and have a birthrate high enough to be not ethnically replaced.

Attached: 1285359104547.jpg (500x676, 46K)

Not if we remain timid forever, the motion it takes right now is good and strong, but if we remain passive to the changes in our enviroment, dann ist es um uns geschehen.
I don't think he understands that he's sinking his own boat. americans are the type of idiot who think they're german with fat nigger lips and swarthy skin and raise their flat hand and pledge allegiance to something they have no idea of.

Americans ethno-nationalist are a laughing stock, since they have no coherent ethnical background.

I didn't say we were. I'm saying that children are right now being taught that there is nothing wrong in "change sex", that gay sex is normal et caterva, and we can't even homeschool our children because our supreme court declared it unconstitutional. And all this with american money of course.

I believe in you Germany. Start the race war. I'll be over ASAP to join the white soldiers when it happens.

>The reactionary 'revolution' we currently witness
no such thing is happening anywhere
>will not be able to fix the damage created. At max they can slow it down in some areas, buying us time. Time to prepare.
prepare for what? ever checked the wog birthrates?

Attached: Bürlün.jpg (800x600, 139K)

Between February and July I worked on a larger one and made 6 figures. Current project has a 10 weeks timeline and I will make a higher 5 figure number pre taxes.

no more of this. we dont want to be labeled as anti semites again. Native german jews who are loyal to Germany and its people are as important as any german.
if youre against this then you're probably a turk or a palestinian supporter.

>Our manifest destiny.
My take on it is that we need to enhance (our part of) humanity radically and aggressively. Many want to freeze time or turn the clock back; that's not going to work. We (Europe, even Western Civilization) need to get our strength and power position in this world back. Our main competitor is China; those inflooding nogs and Arabs etc. are a distracting but rather minor factor in the greater picture and we should treat them as such: either radically assimilate and transform them with us or get rid of them, there's not much middle room.
I also believe in "permeable apartheid" (keep the others outside until they're eligible, able, and willing to be assimilated) and creating a "breakaway civilization."

Being called a Nazi for anything the establishment dislikes is just a political tactic. Don't be impressed. They call so many things Nazi nowadays that it lost its sharpness.

That includes other Europeans (Poles, Italians, Russians). Turks, Arabs, Nogs are around 40% of that or so. 60% of the Turks are useless, 90% of the Arabs. Around 60-70% of the Nogs.

Attached: 1492814827842.png (1040x756, 78K)

If your a real ashenazi you should be super smart mate, your kin scores from 110-115

That's okay, too many of them is counter productive anyway. I try to have at least always 3 short, 3 medium and 3 long term.

Well, as a spic I'm glad that America is becoming ours. I just think it's funny that you whites in Europe think your coutnrys are safe from nonwhites lol. We're taking yours too.

You guys are too busy laughing at America to save yourselves from the same fate lmao

Attached: tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 37K)

you will have to join us in poland too... we wont simply stop at kicking all the non germans out.