Hello goyim. Make sure to kill your male sperms so no white female in the future can breed white

Hello goyim. Make sure to kill your male sperms so no white female in the future can breed white

Attached: FB_IMG_1538344796061.jpg (471x358, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Rosin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: f3tq84sgy2n11.jpg (660x672, 45K)

Every damn time

Why make a fake news thread when there is real news? What purpose does is serve but to muddy the waters?

this is fake rye?

We can make this obligatory for our beloved immigrants

This isn't how sex determination works

This can’t be real

Umm what about the genderfluid sperm?

Post source faggot

Funny thing is ther are no male or female sperm they are just sperm fucking Jews always trying to pull some shit

You fucking brainless mutt.

The ovaries have an X chromosome while the sperm either has a Y or X chromosome.

XY for male
XX for female

The protein probably targets the Y chromosome

>No link
>Image search turns up nothing
Fake and gay.

Jews! They tried this with China but realized that they naturally wanted male children and it created a bunch of side effects that fucked up their shit. Now they want to see if they can cause the reverse scenario, which would actually necessitate immigration rather than emigration like in China. Plus all the voters are vaginas.

Dream country for the glowniggers, except there won't even be any glowniggers after that since they are all niglets in a decade under this plan. Really makes you wonder about the cabal IQ. Their incredibly short time preference makes them look like niggers but they are somehow also able to corrupt everything and try again.

It isn't. It's tailor made to appeal to Jow Forums's attention.
>female over male
>hates whites
>Goldberg
Now ask yourself, why was this thread made?

Probably wants screen caps fof dumb Jow Forumstards for Reddit gold or something

To show you how the kikes normalize contraception for everyone? Are you even a kike? Mr. Soros really does shovel 500 Euro bills into a backyard charcoal pit every morning.

WOW YOU WROTE AN ANTI-WHITE HEADLINE AND ATTRIBUTED IT TO A JEWISH NAME! I ALMOST HATE JEWS NOW! POST A HAPPY MERCHANT AND I'M SOLD!

Attached: 1538232230544.jpg (429x539, 36K)

>GOLDBERG
>woman
I'm about to fucking throw something

Attached: 1535397367562.png (455x817, 376K)

>didn't already hate jews
Can someone post Alex's number on here so we can give him some feedback about you guys? I'm surprised you faggots don't already have a survey.

>female sperms
l e a f
e a f
a f
f

See

Sperm is produced exclusively by men. The gender non-specific word that your headline requires is "gamete" you retarded anti-Jewish SJW

Kill your self leafcuck

If this is real, can we just make blacks and other inferiors drink it?

Post sauce or fake

Are you a moron or underage?

Both

When will it be ok to start physically assulting people who say this crap about white people?

HO-LY SHIT THEY JUST ADMITTED THE PURPOSE OF ONIONS

This fucking world is more cartoony than any Saturday morning cartoon.

Attached: 1537065610150.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Fair enough, I'm just the former tee be aitch

Wait, if this is possible, does that mean there can also be a way to kill female sperm? I might use that.

Fake, but maybe in 10 years we'll start seeing news articles like this

>keeps female (sperm)
what

What you said is just as retarded as this thread because you think Onions contains a protein that can target solely Y sperms

So there's gonna be a shortage of men? Women should hate hate hate this.

They mean the sperm carrying x chromosomes
Horribly worded

>Oh no... who’s gonna do all the work for us :(((

Yea.... this is a good thing though for any male already born.

I have never said this before....
Hitler truly did nothing wrong.

Fake and gay
>checks flag
Of course, it's a shit post from a fucking leaf.

Check it out, OP's article doesn't exist, but while I was looking for it I found this:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/

Written by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Rosin
>Rosin was born to a Jewish family[5] in Israel but grew up in Queens, where her father was a taxi driver.[4][6] She graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1987, where she won a number of competitions on the debate team with her partner David Coleman.[7] She attended Stanford University, and is married to Atlas Obscura CEO David Plotz; they live in Washington, D.C. with their three children.[8]

Her article talks about some dude who came up with a method to choose genders, too.

most people are already female ,and conception is more likely to produce a female then a male . personally as a male i'd love to be born into a world with a female biased female/male ratio ,it means more women competing for less men which not only increases your ability as a man to get higher quality women but also changes the social norms of the entire female sex to better themselves more in order to find a mate .

this would lead to a very stable society wheres the other way around (which is what you see in the polygamous islamic world) you get endless beta uprising (islamic terrorism) due to men not being able to marry .
this already happens to countries following major victorious wars where a lot of men die ,they experience a boom due to the remaining men having lots of women to choose from, which produces a lot of stable,healthy and economically beneficial families .

Attached: 1537856292526.jpg (553x527, 71K)

>his would lead to a very stable society wheres the other way around.....
hm... comparably more stable than that Muslim polygamy shit, yes. But I wouldn't put my money on any society in which females are in power. I don't think they would be stable because you would have the woman in power and they would be stressed bitchy and manly, worried about equality and other stupid shit. The men would probably be hooked up to milking machines and not even be a part of society. Also women are stupid and can't run shit so that would probably never happen and they would just get raped for trying to fuck around.
However... If a men (and only men) were in charge of a society which simply had more women than men, the men would be relaxed, happy, not worried about their chances at reproductive success, etc.

It's fake, buddy

Fake and gay

i never said anything about females in power , politically it would be just like any western liberal democracy we have today .

You know what the worst part about that picture being fake is?

That it's not hard to believe it's real, because we've seen so many headlines similar to it in part.

Fucking (((Goldberg))).
Im ready for the death squads.

The onions in the background kek

>i never said anything about females in power
true, and I know this. Yet we must still define the terms of woman "majority" society. For it is entirely possible for a woman to end up in charge of a society of mostly woman. Which is why I state clearly which gender is in charge as well.

>Stanford