So what's going on with this guy?

Last I heard he plead not guilty to hatecrime charges and is bringing his mental health to light. I heard this here msn.com/en-us/news/us/where-is-alleged-charlottesville-killer-now/ar-BBLMkiO

Also all I can find of Heather heyer's cause of death is chest injury. There was a rumor around here that she really had a heart attack, is there any proof of this?

Any anons keeping up with this?

Attached: 170813_wn_pilgrim4_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9t1X6eOOrAE
youtube.com/watch?v=v2aPCmuX1lo
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo?t=1m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also from what I heard he was charged with murder, haven't heard a plea on that one. Anyone else?

Attached: bcoap73cyxsy.jpg (640x517, 55K)

He’s literally fucked up our image by driving a car into a crowd of innocent protestors. The whole rally tiki torches and all made us look so bad that we will never recover. Anything even moderately conservative has been completely ruined because of Charlottesville.

Well I'm just curious because from the angles I saw it looked like it could've been an act of fear. But the damage is done.

He's safe in Israel, user

>There was a rumor around here that she really had a heart attack, is there any proof of this?
youtu.be/9t1X6eOOrAE

>>>/mpc/

>we
>us

jfc

trial starts in November, after the election

Wow good shit user noone reported this, wiki says chest injuries.

Why are incels such bloodthirsty killers?

(((wiki)))

Honestly though I can't find anyone covering this anywhere, lol, I knew I'd get shit for wiki haha they all make it seem like he ran her over and burned out on her face.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1080x900, 123K)

Why must you continue to disgrace my nation
If you want to engage in kikery at least use a memeflag

>innocent protestors
They were terrorizing people just before that and the reason they were out there was to intimidate and threaten people because of their race and gender.

>The whole rally tiki torches and all made us look so bad that we will never recover. Anything even moderately conservative has been completely ruined because of Charlottesville.
I've only seen opposition to anti-whites grow since then.

The tiki torch march the night before actually looked awesome, it was the rally itself that turned into a clusterfuck.

Also so info you probably dont give a shit about
youtube.com/watch?v=v2aPCmuX1lo

Attached: fascistyelling.png (992x558, 403K)

In any sane system he'd get dangerous driving or some smaller charge.
It's an ambiguous case.
Unfortunately, he's going to probably get trial by shitlib in Charlottesville, so the man is in serious danger of eating 1st degree premeditated terrorist hate homicide.

Who's "we" ?

Daily reminder that he never ran over Heather Heyer and she died due to a heart-attack.

Daily reminder that he is being imputed with the crime of killing Heather Heyer and he didn't even touch her with his car.

Daily reminder that he was being persecuted by armed men on another car (admitted by one perpetrator) that's why he panicked and sped the fuck out when he found himself surrounded by people who wanted to lynch him.

Attached: 1521121513612.png (250x250, 7K)

Daily reminder that this is shitposting.

It's truthposting

White nazi edgelord larpers deserve to be locked away in prison. Hilarious how poltards are defending him saying how he dindu nuffin

What was even the point of charlottesville event? Do neonazis literally think screaming about Jews and blacks in public will make the majority of Americans agree with them? Majority of Americans despise natsoc losers even more now. So thanks for that

Attached: 64476589.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

Didn't one of those thin wristed hipsters who larps as a "redneck" brag about pointing an ar15 at him right before he chimped out and hit the gas? I'm certain there's a video where he does, and some o'keefe type guy follows him around asking if he was indirectly responsible for Heather Heyer's death and the dude sics campus police on him

Waste of genes also to my surprise a lot of white people I know are fed up see ya on the day of rope

What gives you the right to say what is a waste and good use of genes? There is a reason why all natsocs and alt right white boys are virgin incels. No girl wants to be with you.

Attached: 43657478.jpg (1080x1350, 311K)

I heard there is video of someone claiming they pointed a gun at him and then he sped away into the crowd of people that were illegally in the street. I don't see how this could be anything but an accident.

Kys cuck.

No you. I know my place and know the best I can do is find a beautiful white girl who only likes black guys who I can financially support. That does not make me a cuck and I don't have a girlfriend. Even if I was a cuck, there is nothing wrong with that.

That is the problem with natsoc larpers, you feel you have the right to dictate other people's lives.

Attached: irchr25.jpg (329x591, 47K)

He's just a patsy anyway who gives a fuck?

I have 4 kids fag..... you uneducated rather racist comment is reported to mossad you bigot

And what gives me the right? 1st A and science

You wouldn't feel bad for being a cuck....... troll and or 85 iq nigger

Here's the antifa professor getting people pumped up to "get ready to get hit." He seems to be working to set up the exact situation which took place.

youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo?t=1m24s