Thoughts on this mad lad?

thoughts on this mad lad?

>Michael A. Aquino is a Lt. Colonel, Psychological Operations, U.S. Army (Ret.)
>Formed the Church of Satan in 1975

>Graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University; Defense Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency; Foreign Service Institute, Department of State; U.S. Army Special Warfare Center (Special Forces ("Green Beret")/Psychological Operations/Civil Affairs/Foreign Area Officer); U.S. Army Command & General Staff College; U.S. Army Intelligence School, and U.S. Army Space Institute.

>Decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal, Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Special Forces Tab, Parachutist Badge, USAF Space & Missile Badge, and the Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Psychological Warfare Medal (First Class), & Air Service Medal (Honor Grade).

>Academic credentials include the B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara; and the M.P.A. in Public Administration from George Washington University.

>He is the author or editor of numerous books on political, military, and initiatory subjects

Titles of some of his books:

>Temple of the Set
>MindWar
>MindStar
>FindFar
>IlluminAnX: Rosicrucianism Reawakened
>We Break the Sword: The Nazi Peace of 1940

Attached: michaelaquino.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaX5C9L_29c
wikispooks.com/w/images/9/98/MindWar.pdf
tonymacklin.net/content.php?cID=168
youtube.com/watch?v=4NmN_or-ASU
amazon.com/Trance-Formation-America-Cathy-OBrien/dp/0966016548
youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ&t=8s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/693d_Intelligence,_Surveillance_and_Reconnaissance_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Michael Aquino on UFOs and aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=qaX5C9L_29c

Attached: michaelaquino2.jpg (325x155, 5K)

wikispooks.com/w/images/9/98/MindWar.pdf

Attached: Ss1.jpg (1031x1158, 207K)

Attached: 21 footnote.jpg (907x1191, 269K)

Attached: MwHS6DE.png (654x612, 187K)

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 11K)

bump

>I am at best a stoic and at worst an Orwellian

Attached: 85yum00ykm211.jpg (3921x4585, 3.56M)

whoops meant

Read his "From PSYOP to Mindwar" document, you'll never look at wifi the same again...

Just a satanic pedophile who spends a lot of time on jeffrey epsteins island

TLDR?

> legit pedo
He'd be mates with pic related

Attached: 1412873075374.jpg (615x786, 68K)

Why would I be afraid of LOW FREQUENCY BOMBARDMENT

when we live in a simulation?

He also says it's better to look like you have a gun.

Chop your leg off; pro tip you really losse it

Obviously, how does that in anyway disprove what I have said? People seem most uncomfortable with the proposition of higher life.

You're the OTO chap, right? Why posting here today, something interesting about to happen?

Odd proposition.

He was in charge of torture/mindfuck operations in nam, raped and murdered a bunch of kids in satanic rituals in the US and the CIA shut down multiple investigations for "national security" reasons even when top ranking military officials say he raped their kids, even after the police found footage of his satanic pedo shit at his house they had the CIA come in and seize all the tapes because (((muh national security)))

>He'd be mates with pic related
he was the beatles tour manager

Odd how?

Do you have any sources for all this?

His ass and articles written by schizophrenics.

Of course he doesn't, because none of it ever happened. Aquino got Satanic-panicked at the Presidio. That's all there is to it.

Bump

t.pizzagatedenier

pedo satanist piece of shit
gona an hero or hang, either way his quest on earth had failed miserable and he has some really painful atonement to come.
standard operational procedure

Aw, the interesting guy left. I really wonder why they're here today. Maybe, taking notes? On raising armies, or forming religions?

Culmination, or fulmination...

Attached: Forrest Aquino.jpg (529x134, 36K)

Attached: Forrest Fenn Michael Aquino Sammy Davis.jpg (843x532, 172K)

Attached: Aquino Concerned Citizen.jpg (1208x859, 400K)

Attached: forrest badgeman dal.jpg (1468x766, 507K)

He was involved with raping children at the presidio military base

Presidio air force base scandal. Sick. Heartbreaking.

Hollywood remembered him well

His Books.....the Thrill of the Chase....about setting up his past of hunting humans in the Most Dangerous Game.....

And the "Zodiac" killer movie....featuring one pic from his book set into the scene of the movie.

Attached: 0811172004.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

Finders’ Keeper
EDDIE DEAN MAY 24, 1996 12 AM

ATARAXIA

In Culpeper, where everybody knows everybody, these disembodied messages from God-knows-where have been the talk of the town for more than a year, inspiring as much contempt as conjecture. For every local watching the marquee to test his word power (“I look up everything they put up there, but ‘ataraxia’ wasn’t in the dictionary”), another is convinced his intelligence is being insulted (“There’s no such thing as free money”). Others discern a diabolical plot, swearing it’s Satan playing a one-sided game of Scrabble that Culpeper is sure to lose (“They’re trying to mess with our minds”).

tonymacklin.net/content.php?cID=168

Henry Kissinger said "Chinatown" really IS the best movie ever made!", laughing to and with a man I know who is a political and artworks insider. I asked him why they were laughing. What's so funny. I've seen the .I've many times. The rich man's daughter and her young daughter both have coloboma. A huge deal is made over it. The rich man raped his daughter and got her pregnant, a few years before. The girl is Faye Dunaway's daughter AND sister. Faye Dunaway's dies and the rich man gets access to the young granddaughter, then, as she had kept her away. Jack Nicholson wants to kill him, and a fellow cop says "Let it go, it's Chinatown", referring to the past when Jake tried to help a girl in Chinatown, but got her killed because he did.

This is my third time on here pointing it out. The flawed iris means something and has for a long time. Movie set in 30's or 40's. Why did Kissinger say that. He doesn't give a flying fuck about films. My friend wouldn't tell me. It's to do with incest. With the rich always winning, and us being humiliated and stomped in the ground.

This movie and screenplay is taught in film schools and made a huge deal over. It's good, but not that good. Script by Robert Towne, directed by pervert Roman Polanski.

This is his message to his little troll Sanders in Vermont from his book on Pg 25

While he is calling some kid a nigger, scratching his arm with the letters

Attached: Fenn Art.jpg (960x861, 197K)

Bump for him being a huge peso faggot who larped a bunch of Cali commies into some dark dungeons and dragons faggotry in the 80s. He's probably reading this thread, he doesn't take criticism well.

[–] Kiwi_Slave 9 points (+9|-0) 1.6 years ago
Robert Towne's real surname is Schwartz, same as George Soros!

[–] ThighHighSwampBoots [S] 3 points (+3|-0) 1.6 years ago
Wow! May be related. He writes of the Hegelian dialectic in Chinatown.

Attached: pg31-swartz-reu2.jpg (968x681, 68K)

>you're glowing, Aquino.

Attached: This State GOVERMENT.jpg (823x759, 196K)

He use to visit a Satanist board where I was a mod. We wrote back and forth quite a bit. Sent personal email back and forth, and he was in chat from time to time. AMA.

Attached: baphomet endgame.jpg (500x507, 87K)

Fake news. When did this happen?

No, he is pulling it out of his ass.

The Presidio was an Army base you absolute nigger.

Or, just ask someone who actually knows something about him.

quote in review
Such of course eventually blooms into the visions of Karl Marx and his Hegel-derived theory of Dialectic Materialism, who Aquino notes “denied the existence of any supernatural intelligence,”

Attached: 3248.jpg (300x180, 8K)

Yeah, LttD was great.

Newer forum. He was there about 2006 and beyond.

SO why did they fake the Manson murders

Is the Dakota a Vril centre?

600club?

Always found it odd that

George Bush
Michael Aquino and John Podesta should run the CIA

Styx is that you?

>They
Who's they?

Nope. Just CoS hierarchy.

The Vril

probably a pedophile

>thoughts on this mad lad?
Satanist and pedophile.

>CoS
Wait, are you saying you are in the CoS?

>The Vril
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

>pedo
Proofs?

That's right.

Oh it does. Jack Parsons head Vril.

I actually think that the Presidio "Satanic ritual abuse" scandal was a PSYOP. This guy showed up on Oprah looking like a vampire, with some guy accusing his "Temple of Set" cult of human sacrifice. Clearly he WANTED people to think he was some kind of caricature of evil. He is Psychological Operations officer in the Army, and we are supposed to believe he didn't know how this interview would be perceived by Oprah's audience?
youtube.com/watch?v=4NmN_or-ASU

Son of Crowley, Barbara Bush

Right. Aquino is an awkward turtle and an autist, but he's a nice guy and very intelligent. He'd fit in on Jow Forums better than all of the idiots that label him a Satanist and pedo would think.

Of course, who has time to read his long-winded posts. ;)

>Psychological Warfare Medal
Believing a guy like this isn't still working. I'd be very skeptical of anything a fellow that that resume had to say.

A literal satanic mkultra cia glow in the dark nigger.

Are there any good Satanist communities out there, or is it all just ONA edgelording?

He was a ardent Nazi and even did occult rituals in Himmler's castle to revive Nazism and the White race.

Ah. Yeah, we were pro-LaVey but CoS pretty much because a shit show after his death. I real wish Boyd Rice took the helm instead of the fat wizard.

Believe it or not, Rè*dit's Jow ForumsSatanism is probably the best sub on that site.

>head of Vril
Retard detected.

the occult stuff is how the system postures at you to prevent the very fragile peace of you not killing them be disturbed

they know even a small number of people in open rebellion could destroy their power so they have to larp

I think they mention him in the

amazon.com/Trance-Formation-America-Cathy-OBrien/dp/0966016548

This is also why we are in a deep state war. Just because you have a psychological degree doesn’t mean you can control people. For instance, a shit load of people are being awakened. It’s getting out of control for (((they))) (((the))).

Great example of a boomer past his time and perhaps future investigations worthy for war crimes.

Hrm, the FAQ is actually pretty informative.

Attached: 1537313722231.jpg (154x145, 13K)

IRL? Or online?

Who is that supposed to be? Reminds me of Taylor Swift.

Online. I've been reading Bataille's "Erotism: Death and Sensuality" and it's astonishingly enlightening as well as unsettling.

He is 100% a Faggot homosexual. He sucks cock, and takes it up the ass. He's not a man, but merely a fuckable pawn for Jews to spread communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ&t=8s

All the highest ranking are Faggots that work for Mossad/Jews. They should all hang.

The problem with Reddit is it is full of leftist, devil worshipers, wiccans, and spooky people doing spells.

The 600 Club was good but I have not been there for several years.

Go worship your jew on a stick somewhere else. This is a Satanist thread.

repent

Attached: 1526615423946.jpg (1400x2550, 1.92M)

>repent
For what? To whom?

Attached: black sun angel.png (935x935, 345K)

TL:DR

Anyways I have a theory since their IS an Air Force bass in Germany and it has to do with intelligence. It has some number of 369 or something. I believe it must be controlled by operation paperclip nazis that did all that....uhh black sun cult stuff.

Air Force also has a bunch of hotels they stay in, etc. this would be the perfect cover for them to do these weird ass rituals. Especially if it’s next to a masonic lodge or something.

100%

Holy fuck shills really are among us

Attached: 1478925237579.jpg (333x151, 16K)

DUDE ive seen one of those angels in BREA. Oh my god that makes perfect sense! Also here is the link to the Air Force unit I was speaking about, they have all kinds of masonic colors too:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/693d_Intelligence,_Surveillance_and_Reconnaissance_Group

I never understood the satanist thing and orgies. I know probably some form of pedophilia but that’s been discussed and their are links everywhere. I just don’t get the whole orgy thing and to be honest. I think some Asians are joining those cults.

What's your point?

Another example of how International Jewry runs deep into every core of the US Government including the IDF Auxiliary Force known as the "US Military".

No kids are EVER involved. Only vetted consenting adults.

Reminder that this guy had his wikipedia article scrubbed/deleted by wikipedia themselves citing his wish to remain out of the public, his generous donations to wikipedia, and being rather unknown by the general population

You have to be kidding me. Proof?

That you're an edgy faggot

Attached: 1364599200869.jpg (627x346, 54K)