Workers are Scum

Workers are fucking lazy pieces of shit, there I said it.

Business owner reporting in, and I am sick to death of hearing about the "plight" of workers. Most workers are extremely lazy people. I have to watch them like a hawk day in day out or else they will just slack off and nothing will get done. Most of them have zero aspirations in life, and they waste all their money on booze, women, drugs, and pointless shit. They are honestly not worth any more than minimum wage. The world would be a better place if business and property owners were the only ones that got to vote and workers just did their fucking jobs and let us increase the quality of life. These disgusting mongrels barely meet the qualifier of being human beings at all.

Workers can fuck themselves, they are a sub class of animal/humanoids, and they really should be allowed to have a say in the operation of things like politics.

newenglishreview.com/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/63892/Naional-Review-White-American-Workers-are-Scum-and-Their-Towns-Deserve-to-Die

Attached: fatlazyslob.png (294x423, 265K)

You are the reason commies still exist.

Fuck off. I said what needed to be said. Workers are a disgusting underclass of filth.

Have you considered not hiring workers who are like this?

This. You get what you pay for.

he obviously pays shit wages. And in return you get shit workers.

electrician here you can eat a bag of shit you dumb cocksucker

This. My workers can be lazy but not this lazy.

I bet that you're that kike commie from the other thread, larping as a business owner to try to stir up shit. A good business owner values his employees, and doesn't hire derelicts in the first place

If they are so shit just don't hire them. I'm sure the work will get done if you apply yourself properly.

You tell 'em, Hymie! Those fucking goyim are SCUM and need to be genocided. Luckily, we're working on that and the results are very promising so far!

Faggot LARPer.

Were all gonna be dead someday so who gives a fuck about anything

>I can’t manage my people so it is their fault
You know you make more than them because you are responsible for keeping them productive
If you can’t hire, train, and keep dumb NPCs on task, that is your failure as an owner and manager.

Stop blaming others and take some personal responsibility for not being up to the task of leading a company.

Attached: 0089AFF7-B61E-48E1-9850-843F36249B7B.png (1136x640, 1.19M)

I am not going to pay my employees anymore than they are worth. I operate in a very competitive industry with tight profit margins. I own a popular restaurant, and the positions I employ for are incredibly easy yet they still manage to fuck things up. How can anyone not be able to put dishes into a dish washer, or just put food I bought into cold storage. Even the chefs routinely fuck up orders and waste food after a full year of working for me. They are just beyond stupid.

He is a xommie Momo.

What kind of restaurant?

That is how you end up with niggers and spics and lose good workers after half a year or less. Be creative, introduce some system that pays productive workers more, or stop complaining and live with your nigger business

Fire them and try to find people who will work for whatever shit wage you will offer if the work is so easy. If you hire 99% of people for shit wages, they will do shit work...why is this so hard to understand retard?

Can't you hire non-lazy people? People who don't own their own means of production don't really have much motivation to do good work unless they're incentivized.

>I own a popular restaurant, and the positions I employ for are incredibly easy
Incredibly easy is the direct opposite of working in a restaurant. How many hours do your chefs work? Do you ever watch Kitchen Nightmares? How many times is it the owners fault?

Maybe you're just a shit manager. I have plenty of people working for me in a fortune 500 company. You should study the theories of motivation.

FYI, pretty much nobody considers working at a restaurant as a career. So you're never going to attract the best workers. How about getting out of that field and doing something worthwhile, like opening a factory?

Workers work as hard as you pay them to.

If your workers are slow and lazy and unproductive, they're trying to tell you something about how motivating their paychecks are.

I do the same thing, I milk the clock at work and do everything possible to be as unproductive as I can. I even throw away perfectly good product when I can, because I know it costs the company money.

You think you're saving money by underpaying your workers, but it's the opposite. All the money you save turns out to be 10x more expensive than if you just forked it over, cunt.

Holy shit check out Mr. CEO hotshot over here

I own a little place on the outskirts of town close to the local oilfield. Mostly Mexican food, and of course we have taco Tuesdays. I get a lot of customers come lunch time, and Fridays are really busy since we got our liqueur license just a few months ago. I am trying like hell to open another diner at a different location, but that requires me to leave the job to oversee construction at the new place. Every time I leave, my workers manage to fuck things up. I come back to customer complaints, I have to refund meals, broken plates, spilled food, unwashed dishes, etc. After a few years trying to manage idiots like this and going through tons of people, I have a realized that that workers really are a underclass of people. Some times you get one that seems really motivated and works hard off the start, but it is always the same story after a few months.

Maybe you shouldn't hire black people and non-Asian women.

Avoid people with tattoos

False. Hourly workers get paid per hour at work. Not for productive work.

You might be thinking of bonuses, which provide incentive for productivity.

Attached: 414E959C-ED37-4AC5-994D-B9908AC91E38.jpg (500x471, 54K)

Again, I am not a large chain, but they are basically fast food level. I just can't see paying them more than minimum wage because competition is stiff and they have easy jobs.

>Mexican
And there's your problem

Pay more, and you’ll get better workers ya fucking yid.

Fucking this.

I don’t even talk to half of my employees. It’s a waste of time, they are drooling idiots.

Every time I’m standing around making pointless small talk about their stupid lives, all I can think about is that nigger president making me pay for this morons healthcare

lol not true at all. workers nowaday are lazier and mentally unfitter than a few decades ago. everyone is anoyed. in my opinion it is because workers here are a mixture of slavs (okay), gipsies (sinister and love to steal), sandniggers (really really bad) and natives (best workers, but they get really fucked up with age, drugs and vine). this working climate is shit if you have such a mix in your company. natives would be best but everyone thinks to go to university. there they get commied, try to make money, fail and fuck up life. the next best people are slavs. they are not integrated, don't make friends, just work and go. if you just have slavs you can close your company because they won't do shit when you are not behind them with a wip. and sandniggers wow. never seen such lazy people. they demand money for doing nothing. the ones that work hard send their money back to apeland to their mothers because their family is everything for them. they even steal because dindu nuffin white man.
the problem is university, that fucks every native up that every normie thinks he is entitled to earn millions. having a medium size company nowadays is stressing. you personally won't get rich. your company gets bigger, you earn the same as your workers but they do shit compared to you. they know that you need them and they fuck with you because you can't kick em out. if you find a normal dude without problems, you are a lucky boss. times changed. and multiculturalism in combination with university and commie thinking made everything worse for smaller businesses

I juggle around that by not letting shifts exceed 30 hours a week usually, but that causes so much scheduling stress when someone doesn't show up.

>Most workers are extremely lazy people. I have to watch them like a hawk day in day out or else they will just slack off and nothing will get done

lol literally was me. Being a "hard worker" when you're working minimum wage at some shitty fast food place with some mouthbreathing former special eds franchise owner is breathing down your neck is pure cuckoldry. Managers are all scum.

Sounds like you can go fuck yourself, faggot. Have fun doing everything yourself

Yea, as an employee, I quickly came to realize just why minimum wage exists. But, at the same time, if you are only paying lazy slob wage, you're only gonna get lazy slob work. It's a very annoying catch 22, especially if you are a capable/motivated prol.

he larps but his message is right. i hate that trend to hate business owners. hate big business owners like ama-zion. not small business owners that are actually the only people here that try to stop globalism. work at smaller business instead of big business

Would rather not work at all than work for minimum wage.

Maybe you shouldn't hire them if you hate them so much. Oh that's right, you make money hand over fist on them. Stop complaining about them and be a leader that inspires them.

whats your minimum wage in burgerland? you even get 20% tip for every shit you do like making a coffee by hitting a button. murica is a joke. coke is cheaper than water. a waiter gets 20 dollars for bringing me a bottle of vine. crazy west

hahahahahha
I used to work in a restaurant part time as a student
and my boss was always watching like a hawk, massive prick to everyone and it was quite irritating because he was clearly less intelligent than me and he was ordering me about
so after about 3 days I stopped caring and started fucking shit up all over the place and just basking in the chaos around me and doing as little as possible
and believe me, I was extremely good at fucking shit up
fucked up orders, fucked up payments, put everything into the system wrong on purpose
got bored of it though and moved onto another place (by ceasing to show up with 0 warning) where they payed me more and my boss cared about me more than the customers
didn't fuck shit up there even once and even the dumbest fucks that worked there (like 85IQ) worked as hard as they could
it is literally your fault

Attached: 1537240501535.jpg (1024x857, 162K)

as a wagie I have to say I will work hard as fuck if I am properly motivated. Can I climb the ladder? If not, what am I working harder than my coworkers for?

>pays shit wages
>Surprised when employees are shit
Are you sure you're not larping? I don't think you run a business. You're too stupid.

It sounds like you don’t know the first thing about controlling the labor. Read Dale Carnegie, you’ll do better.

just work dude. no1 said you should work harder.

desu I was spitting this redpill years ago

>vast majority of minwage workers are lazy or misdirected, didn't work hard in school, don't do anything productive, just "work, drink, tv, sleep repeat", unwilling to volunteer for military service, unwilling to put in extra hours or learn their boss's job, unwilling to put in time learning a trade or skill, unwilling to make money outside of job. Very rarely do you ever see a minwage guy or gal above the age of 21 that doesn't smoke, drink, or experiment with illegal substances.
>vast majority of business owners risked their own finances, put in 80+ hour work-weeks, put their family and entertainment on the backburner to focus on having a successful business, have their lives a little more together despite the difficulty, stay late and show up early, can recognize long-term-thinking, etc

The "working" class puts in the least work to be successful at life, period. Outside of being born dysfunctional or getting some kind of illness, the only reason a grown adult is not more successful is because of a lack of trying to be more successful. Truth is difficult to hear.

Attached: 1501345737616.png (696x748, 434K)

oh man I hope they triple the minimum wage in your state. You get what you pay for buddy and if you are only paying minimum wage you will be getting workers who only care on the bare minimum. To top it off you sound like an asshole which makes your workers even more likely to not give a shit. Just be glad they dont burn the place down.

>Business owner reporting in, and I am sick to death of hearing about the "plight" of workers.

this user smells a lot like a Hillary supporter

Attached: 1538165245066.jpg (669x626, 132K)

yeah you're just a shit leader and none of your workers have any respect for you lmao

Business owners work for globalist bankers.
Cant be bugger scum than that.

actual worker here can confirm most "workers" are fuckin lazy ass retards.

what? na commies are the working class. not the businessowners. owners are usually rightwing because they know, every left wing fuckery can cost them their business and they can kill themselfes

>globalist bankers
you misspelled rich jews.

The word is hoi polloi. Let me guess your a commoner. How quaint.

and wagies work for business owners. what are you even talking about?

>work at smaller business instead of big business
>work for shit wage and no benefits, not good wage and good benefits
>I'm smart and everyone else is dumb

If you can't afford to pay your workers, you can't afford to run a business.

How much you think they're worth or how easy you think their job is is irrelevant.

They're humans and when they come home, their back hurts, their feet hurt, they have a headache, and they're too tired to go do the things they want to do even though they're not on the clock anymore.

A worker sacrifices so much more to their job than they will ever be paid for, getting up, driving, buying clothes and gas and everything else they need to work, the amount of stress, the things they want that they have to deny themselves, they make a hundred sacrifices every single fucking day to work for you.

Pay them for those sacrifices and they won't come to work feeling like they got screwed over and they have to defend themselves from being screwed over even more.

If I worked for an asshole like you, I'd go slow and make a lot of simple mistakes too.

Great strawman, gomrade.

Attached: communist jews 2.jpg (800x445, 93K)

>commies are the working class
in no way are "commies" the working class, larping commies are fucking uni professors and privileged children.

>owners are usually rightwing
riiiiiiight
google, youtube, microsoft, twitter, spotify, apple, Volkswagen (eu cucks), exxon mobil, list goes on.

Almost all big corporations are lefties now because they fear populism and isolationist policies.

Doubtful this commie has ever had a job in his life. As soon as the boss thinks his being smart by cutting hours, forcing one person to do the work of two and other such Jewishness the workers revolt. Now they are left with the bottom of the barrel of employees because anyone who respects them selves wlk out.

You sound like an entitled cunt. If you're going to use people to fulfill your dream of owning a business then youre going to need to compensate them and provide them with fair working conditions. If you dont, then they're not going to be motivated enough to work for their shitty boss. Shitty wages = shitty work, you get what you pay for dumb ass.

>Some times you get one that seems really motivated and works hard off the start, but it is always the same story after a few months.

Yeah, you're successfully convincing hard-working, motivated people not to be so fucking stupid and to just milk the clock, because they'll never make the money they deserve.

And you still can't see the error of your ways even though you're making it as obvious as humanly possible?

>Yeah, when I'm right there watching them, things go fine, but as soon as I leave, everything goes to shit!

Wow, you don't say?

Stop paying workers what they ARE worth and start paying them what you WANT them to be worth, and watch the miracle as the hard-working motivated people stay hard working and motivated and even the lazy worthless people start working harder and being more motivated.

A $10 raise for everyone across the board should do the trick, since I know small-minded, short-sighted employers like you think 25 cents constitutes a significant raise. (it doesn't, it feels exactly the same as a slap in the face.)

I mean, I know it's useless to just say "I'm an exception" but you have no idea how mind numbing these repetitive jobs are. It LITERALLY breaks down your mind and you start to go numb. I manage to keep my spirits up and go the extra mile with whatever job I have but it's honestly a miserable life and you should sympathize with me because I sympathize with you. I used to run a small business until it failed, like the vast majority do. Only had one employee and myself but I can tell you I could get 10x as much work out of him if I let him know how much I appreciated him. I paid him above minimum wage even though I easily could have.

Attached: DImpyA0UEAA0TYI.jpg (1000x663, 42K)

>No point to booze drugs or women
Oh sweetie....

>I used to run a small business until it failed, like the vast majority do.
know that feel bro, starting your own business is a pyramide scheme by the government here in norway

Attached: 1519410600439.png (833x768, 37K)

I work and perform just enough to not get fired. I make 28 dollars an hour, I would say at least 50% of my hours are spent lurking Jow Forums. I do this because I can. My employer cant find more people who CAN do what I do for such low pay.

I&E technician nationalism.

What's it like?
I did that for 6 months and it ate my soul

>expecting everyone to be perfect.

You'll go out of business because you dont know how to treat employees. You have a case of elitism because you obviously feel you are better than them. When in reality, you are nothing without them. You must be new to being in a management position. Take it from me, treat your employees well and you will have better results.

That doesn't mean keep the obviously retarded ones. But you need to accept that people will make mistakes often when thousands of tasks are performed. You're job is to respond to those mistakes by helping them get corrected in a timely manner as waste as little profit as possible.

>like you think 25 cents constitutes a significant raise. (it doesn't, it feels exactly the same as a slap in the face.)

My last job game people a 5% discount on products. Most people thought this was insulting and honestly lead to more in-store theft than if it was 10-20%

>inb4 Your so entitled!

Maybe? But this is just an example of how by trying to skimp on employees creates resentment and is much more costly in the end than just taking care of your employees.

Then say lazy workers you retard. Not just workers.

>Mostly Mexican food
what kind of people do you employ?

My current plan is to do something I enjoy. I'm trying to become a professor in theater, and then open a children's theatre on the side that parents will have to pay for.

God this world fucking hates us, don't it?

great LARP thread everyone

Fuck queer theater.

Farm and breed like rabbit.

Maybe if you weren't a shit business owner you wouldn't get shit workers. Also if you're paying people shit wages you're not going to get "chef's", you're going to get shitty cooks. Chef's demand a higher pay grade than cooks do. This all sounds like a problem of poor management on your part.

Based.

Attached: 1473910190711.png (671x485, 458K)

No this is kind of sad. I'm sure in his mind he has no idea what went wrong. He lost his business, lost his family and no one give a shit about him.

I remember reading a study of two hotel chains, the Ritz-Carlton and some low-budget chain whose name I forget. Turns out that it was more cost effective for Ritz-Carlton to hire workers and pay them well than for the low-budget chain to hire workers for minimum wage. The minimum-wage workers performed poorly and had to be supervised constantly. The well-paid Ritz-Carlton workers did a much better job and didn't have to be supervised.

Well shit if i was getting well paid (above minimum) I would definitely try to hold on to that job as long as possible rather than constantly be on the lookout for a better job. I would probably respect my employers more because I wouldn't feel like just another number.

You sound like a loser.

Also literally no one NEEDS to be supervised people will usually assign an amount of work for themselves for around the amount of their hourly rate is worth in their minds. If they employee is slacking off it usually means they believe their work is covered for the hour

okay dig your grave then, no mercy leaf. work big coorp and come here to cry about jews

There are more business owners and millionaires here than most people would suspect.

Attached: 1511982408194.gif (245x230, 871K)

I was going to say exactly this.
Let decent managers make 50,000 a year. Retain the good workers, keep them happy.

I'm only 20 and understand my place 100%, always happy to learn and shut the fuck up. But, you're not going to get talented staff at 35,000 a year.
Starting college in jan, but I've worked at some of the worst and best chains in the country.
Managers and salary wagecucks always work hard, but they are all retarded because the pay isn't there.
The structure usually goes
>Regional managers and box store psuedo owner 100,000+
>Managers with long seniority and HR 30,000-45,000
>Noobie managers with >5 years 25,000-35,000
>Wage cucks 8,000-16,000

The problem is retarded management. Because no sane person is going to bust their back all day for peanuts. Seriously, retail managers eat shit all day, but the pay isn't there to bring in people to make an impact 95% of the time.
They are taking a paycut even compared to an associates degree. Most workers without degrees earning a living wage eat so much shit, I will never understand their loyalty to these companies.

so you go out of your way to not pay healthcare and yet wonder why you can't get decent workers. In this situation you my friend are the parasite.

I smell a Jew

Don't worry, I'll breed.

The jews will let you make a few million and take crumbs off the table, but people like Zuck have been chosen by the oligarchs.

What the fuck I'm communist now.

You get what EXACTLY what you pay for.

OP is a FAGGOT.

they are working class. lol uni professors. they don't have a business and work for one. they want big government because more money for them and less work. they are wageslaves at the end.

wtf why is every retard thinking that google and other globalist megacoorps are the same as small business? they have very different causes for pushing commie shit. one is that they all are jews or got jewed.

>gif related is you
Fuck off and die mammonist kike.

Attached: kikeshekelsdive.gif (345x258, 2.23M)

Heres a thought user maby idk choose to hire the people whom you truly believe in instead of jsut hiring retards. you can bitch and vent all you want but in the end nothing will be accomplished. and here,s a tip, to have a good set of workers it all starts with the boss that means (you) ie the only way you can get good solid workers is for your workers to trust and respect you without that then theres nothing. make it a point to your workers that there bullshit is unacceptable, but dont be a dick cause you are sounding like a prick. service industry is a shit show and people make mistake now grow a pair and get over it cause its not a problem until the business is going to shit. im a wagecuck going to school,and live it every day

Attached: 1515266574504.jpg (365x346, 16K)

For 200k a year I'll fix your shit.

then do the work yourself.

>elitist mindset
>owns a restaurant
oh ho ho ho I am laffin

Come back when you manage a real company, hell, come back when you look after more than 10-15 people

Attached: 1456296415425.jpg (388x532, 31K)

loling at all the desperate workers crying "not all workers"

>expecting others to do your work for you
found your problem

the problem is you are en entitled POS who depends on others to work

you should be doing all the work yourself and then reaping the rewards, dont expect someone else to wash your ass for you

workers should subvert and sabotage any business so they owners fail and we read equilibrium

Nice LARP faggot