School is shit 99% of the time

What do you hate about school?

I hate how I studied pointless shit I never had to use in the real world. I personally think whoever thought general education classes were useful are simply brainless and have no life skills (i.e. electrician, accountant,etc.)

A year long for a class in highschool is retarded. People should have associate's degrees before turning 18. Also, college shouldn't force general education classes on people. 39 units for my associate's degree. That could have been another damn major. 50 something units for a bachelor's degree.

What. A. Joke.

Attached: 1537501490453.jpg (511x340, 24K)

>What do you hate about school?
Niggers, loud niggers classmates

Nothing, really. It's easy as fuck compared to real life.

School is not designed to teach you knowledge. Its designed to train you to be a subservient little lapdog for your future employers. Sure, we could easily teach the vast majority of people all the way up to college level curriculum by age 14 if we tried, but the real value lies in the years and years of sitting still, behaving, and accepting every word thrown at you by the teacher as fact. Subservience is a quality that cannot just be taught quickly like knowledge, it must be engraved into your very being.

I hate how my mom wakes me up everyday! Rrrrr makes me so mad I wanna play fortnite!

School almost fucking ruined me. It was hard to realize how depressed and fucked up I was until I got to live a couple of years outside of it.

English lit.
Total waste of my time. Alliteration, metaphors, and onomatopoeia don't help me in a machine shop.

>I hate how I studied pointless shit I never had to use in the real world.
Pretty much this.

Ya, that's why I'm thinking of being an employer and a marketer (affiliated marketing with clickbank. Haven't invested too kuch mmm money into it yet though)

And since I'm beginning as an electrician, maybe I can do solo residential work if anything and work my own hours. Eventually

Anyone else go to a liberal as fuck college and have to deal with pc culture all the time? A lot of the classes/academic events are pure propaganda.
The classes aren't, though. I tool a film class which was mainly about soviet and nazi film, and I talked to a friend from high school who went to another college and he took a film course as well, I asked him what he learned and he gave some bullshit acronym for "what media focuses on" (Straight, White, Rich, whatever, etc).

Yeah, my high school might have been shit but at least it was majority whtie.

The classes aren't all terrible**

I remember we were forced into a literary class on feminism - female writers and negro poets. Biggest waste of my life.

We should've had a mandatory financial management class to learn how to plan for retirement and avoid debt

This is why I'm homeschooling my kids. They should know how to solve differential equations at 14.

Electrician here. Just in case you werent aware, you need to be a Master electrician to start your own business. Its almost more effort than a bachelors degree.

Correct answer

Sheit. I guess I'll try to join a union instead

School is an insult to human dignity. Children are not supposed to sit 8 HOURS a day. End of story. End compulsory education right now.

>thaught to write and count for 12 years
>finish school and move out
>have to deal with endless amounts of paperwork for various reasons
>don't know my rights and what kinds of services i can use that would help me
>have zero useful skills
The school system everywhere is garbage. I can write and count, great, but that's it, what's the point? Why waste 12 years on that? Why not teach kids how to repair cars or plumbing?

1. School should be voluntary. Parents should know when their kids do not attend, but the government should not force attendance. You cannot teach someone who does not want to learn, it's just a waste of tax money.

2. Age-based grade levels should be abolished. The class you end up with should be determined based on testing and prerequisites for classes. E.g. you should need a certain reading comprehension and math level before taking high school level chemistry.

STOP ABUSING THAT NEKO!