LOL! ALEX JONES CRASHES ANTI-TRUMP EVENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New Alex Jones video goes down as another classic Alex Jones moment

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpr7Kruyu18

Attached: alex jones.png (849x444, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonMessAgeSage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is with that Jewish beard?

AJ is a stone killer

inb4 Jones is a jewish shill
Saying this isn't helpful
He's calling out the communist subversion of America.

BASED & REDPILLED

Love Alex Jones

What a pathetic crowd, there’s like 15 people there and none of them look like they could’ve taken Alex in a 1 on 1.

This is what it will take. Bottom line. Get out and argue back. Get out and tell the truth. We've already seen that they have taken control of the free flow of information on the web, for the most part. So go to the next best place, their little gatherings, and peacefully shut shit down.

He's Solid Snake you fucking cuck

Attached: 84e.gif (300x169, 897K)

His Jewish hooker wife told him to grow it.

Alex Jones should run for a political office.. can you imagine him in a debate?

Alex Jones is such an asshole. He is the definition of white trash. Hope he has an aneurism or heart attack soon.

Is Alex in the middle of yawning or coughing?

Hi Owen shroyer

I never cared for Alex Jones until they banned him.

Now I can't get enough of this guy ripping these faggots apart.

This. There are so many bluepilled faggots on this board who just think everything is a jewish conspiracy, even when it flies in the face of jewish conspiracies. Their brains are so full of absolute shit they can't process anything objectively anymore.

AJ is based as fuck.

Attached: hans 3.jpg (374x767, 54K)

Holy shit the balls on this fucking guy

all these idiots booing at "America is back" They deserve whatever degeneracy will follow. They cant be helped. BLACKED, free gimmies, and muh individualism are their gods now.

Attached: Skeleton-In-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Talking-To-Trump-Becomes-A-Metaphor-People-Caption-Photo.jp (940x545, 58K)

Conspiracies are more complicated that it being just the Jews. There's all sorts of different angles. Communists, Masons, Jews, and many more small groups of people trying to fuck over everybody for gain.

Attached: 1520004347064.jpg (610x416, 74K)

The guy that muddied the 9/11 truth movement and that says muslims run hollywood is praised on Jow Forums, yikes. Sad.

Got to admire his energy.

Attached: 1534365748862.gif (309x313, 88K)

Man I miss Alex, controlled op or not he was a great entertainer.

Alex is gonna sell them water filters no matter what you do to try and stop him. The man could sell that shit from a prison cell.

Fuck you, Zuckerberg

>they banned him from the internet
>he now crashes liberal organizations
What have they wrought on themselves?

He doesn't need drugs, he's high on tranny cocks.

Alex Jones literally worked for Time Warner Cable...
Is that a, (((coincidence)))? Or is he a shill? You tell me.
Did he succeed in his mission?
Was his mission to make conspiracy theorists look as loony and crazy as possible to the public? (Yes)
Did they take him out after he was waking up the goyim too fast and hard? (Yes)

Sweet

>Now I can't get enough of this guy ripping these faggots apart.
They've unleashed Alex. They tried to Silence him and they unleashed him. Alex is attacking the very keyboard warriors that hide behind their computer screens and then go out in public and pretend they did nothing. Alex is awesome.

Alex is going back to his roots. He started with a megaphone. You can't deplatform him. I fucking love this guy.

Attached: WellinformedBruisedIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif (500x271, 1.8M)

just wow

he looks mentally ill

>America is awake!
>America is back!
>America is back!
>America is back!

Attached: 1538030784100.png (644x637, 212K)

you dumbass nigger. The satellite that the radio company used was time warner. Fuck you cant be this stupid. Only a small amount of companies has satellites up, most broadcast companies rent time on them. Fucking nigger shill

Attached: 1537626618184.gif (180x135, 137K)

They probably couldn't take him on 15 to 1 so long as he was fueled by super male vitality and filtered water

"face my accusers in the 3rd dimension"

legendary opening

LMAO turn the phoneee

Were there many trannies in attendance?

Alex Jones used to support cop killers and now he is the protector of the establishment. What timeline is this?

Someone set up a gogundme me for Alex Jones' cornea

Damn son.
The Documents!

Attached: Alexjoneshasadebate.gif (450x194, 990K)

Cop Killers???? Please show me proof.

God bless Alex Jones.
>why do you need the megaphone?

you would have had to listen to him back in the early and mid 2000's. Go watch his early documentaries also idiot. Alex was fully anti cop.

Why the fuck was he sending people like Ashton to do these kinds of things if he's so good at it?

The best thing for him was to get banned so he actually goes out on the street himself

Attached: _hohlyshka.jpg (1080x1350, 199K)

>Ywn watch based water filter merchant kill 15 men, filter the onions out of their blood, and drink it with a healthy dose of super male vitality on live television
Why live?

I lost it when he said you scratched my cornea! Topkek

I don't think he was anit-cop. Just anti police state.
t. watched all the old police state series

He should take some time off and make another documentary to refocus his mind.

How applicable.

>t.needs Brainforce plus

Who is this semen demon

It's moments like these that tell me Monday night is going to be a great day to be alive.

Attached: 1504226231923.jpg (1030x1277, 299K)

Here, you dropped this.

Attached: jude patch.jpg (533x800, 59K)

hes a meme

he's a zionist

So going in screaming like white trailer trash on jerry springer is winning an argument these days according to you retards

Jones is a nigger faggot, human trash

reverse image

lol at his waddle. he looks like an overgrown toddler!

Attached: death-cab-for-cutie.jpg (600x446, 115K)

70 IQ and these people play on you

Attached: 1538186565847.gif (500x372, 391K)

i love how everyone there, and anyone that doesnt know him, sees a tin foil hat freak, but anyone who knows him sees a man speaking the very simple truth. there's nothing out there about what he says. it's out in the open.

lol everyone shut up at 5:42 when he sounded like a demon

twitter.com/AnonMessAgeSage

check out his music

prey*

>Alex's hair
OH NO NO NO NO NO

My highlight was telling the oriental to turn her phone horizontally. That shows jones is an old school liveleaker and is 100% niggerpilled.

70 iq and these people oy vey on you

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (160x160, 3K)

You mean....Anti-Police state....Get a grip and stop shilling you kike.

You don't understand shlomo. These guys KNOW what they're doing. They want a multicultural US and they will step on every western philosophical advent to get their way. That's why there can be no mercy to those who are complicit. They know what they do.

you are just a young fag. The entire right wing anti government movement was about killing the police and federal agents when they "came for you" That's what Alex Jones was all about until Obama became president.

Legendary
This man deserves a statue

I like at the end how he yells "These are all partisans up here and theyre all absolute cucks!"

Wrong you 70 IQ nigger

The libertarian, classical liberal right, of which Alex was always a champion of, was against the globalist establishment of a U.N agenda 21 police state on American soil.

The libertarian right has always supported the men and women in blue because more often than not, especially the sheriffs and their deputys in all county's of America are the most patriotic 'dont tread on me' type around.

The libertarian right, the paloconservative right, and the new modern right coalition of different strains have come out in full support of the police to keep them on our side should SHTF

You are spreading bullshit disinfo
AJ and the anti police state right was never ANTI COP

Attached: 1397741678987.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

>you scratched my cornea

HAHAHA

>alex is a shill psyop, controlled opposition

>calls out the now public doxxing of Republicans during Kavanaugh's hearing from a Maxine Waters computer. Edit bots captured the changes.

Pick one, you microdick jew cocksuckers.

He's still doing what he has always done retard.

AJ is a fucking hero.

If you love free speech you have to support Alex Jones. He's a living canary in the coal mine and he's doing this for all of us.

>The libertarian right has always supported the men and women in blue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you are at most 20 years old, and just making shit up.

Oh so you just validated my point? Thanks user; Anti-Police State like I just said. God you're an idiot.

Yassssss

Attached: 75241EA3-4D54-486A-8C6A-C3B34F0A4244.gif (320x180, 834K)

They took away his ability to speak online.

You go to the streets when that happens. And he's doing it as a one man army.

The point is Alex Jones is a fraud and you are too young to know it.

He's a crypto.

fuck you shareblue.

We saw what they were being supplied with
We faught against the propoganda they were being fed by the beurcratic globalist state.

Fact is you are just wrong, all of oathkeepers and 3% militas are comprised of exclusively ex military and police, firefighters and emts. This of course exempts their new spartan initiative.

THE RIGHT HAS NEVER BEEN ANTI COP, THE RIGHT IS MADE OF PRO LIBERTY COPS
YOU ARE A DUMB SHILL

REEEEEEE THIS MAN
FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE WERE FULL

Attached: 555660_486239368070837_333201948_n.jpg (720x565, 100K)

omg he told that bitch to turn her phone to landscape lol

>let's make a controlled op who redpills millions and spearheads a movement to destroy us
Said no globalist ever
Controlled ops show up in the middle of a movement to derail it. Alex jones was the movement when you were sucking mommys milkies.

Zioshills on full force.

Attached: 1516125243043.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Alex is HIGH ENERGY

Attached: globalists.jpg (800x450, 203K)

The beard looks great. Spirit of ‘76 boys!

What is it with the Jewish ex wife and Jewish kids?

Lol wot? Please, explain how he's a fraud. I've been watching since 2001 right when he predicted 9/11. Watch some of his interviews and see how emotional he gets, to the point of almost crying. From what I've seen, Imho he's a genuine person.

Alex is a national treasure

Kids are christian

Again you are too young. Oathkeepers didn't even have any power till the late 2000's

Alex Jones and his friends were cop hating left wing libertarians till they got comfy and now they defend the establishment.

Just stop. fag

Good, maybe we'll get some fucking decent memes out of it.

Does Alex love to make an ass of him self?
I understand he's using his free speech but this is embassing

I'm not a fan of the cucking on fascism.

rofl, typical wannabe right wing retard preventing americans from practicing their 1st amendment rights (free speech). how sad