Can we at least admit that he lied about the meaning of "Boofed" and "Devils Triangle?"

If we take him at his word, he wrote "Judge, have you farted yet?" in his yearbook. Who the fuck would write that?

Attached: 220px-Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg (220x304, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qqj36mJb0VI?t=144
geekyhobbies.com/devils-triangle-board-game-review-and-rules/
google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boofin&=true
youtube.com/watch?v=FXHkFZ-nG4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost as if it's an inside joke

More like, a joke about getting inside.

If we don't take him at his word, he wrote "Judge, have you shoved drugs and alcohol up your ass yet?" in his yearbook. Who the fuck would write that?

>Somebody made a sex joke in his yearbook, therefore he's a gang rapist

Flawless logic.

is braaaaaaaaaap a fart or gunshots

>Past behavior is no indicator of character
Retard encountered, NPC countermeasures engaged.

>A single instance is indicative or a wider pattern of behaviour.

$0.03 has been deposited in your account you retarded shill.

>cherry pick minimal instances of bad moral characters while ignoring all the letters of approval from colleagues attesting to good moral characters
We could do this all day.

>was a virgin
>talking about braps

dudes our guy man.

Attached: 1486748831458.jpg (1365x2048, 493K)

No, you’re an idiot.

>those hidden nazi symbols on the molding

Character compiling is one thing prosecutors use in a case another really important one is evidence

>Words can't have two meanings. If someone means soda but instead asks for a pop, clearly they want to be hit in the mouth.
Also, pic related

Attached: boner_2.gif (454x328, 107K)

When I was a teenager and heard of the term boofing we thought it was about farting too, but we had the internet and it was the start of the heroin epidemic, so when we heard it we were innocently joking with each other, but when we found out that people were soaking tampons in heroin to shove up each others butts, it became even funnier.

Devils triangle could refer to a threesome, but I've only heard of it called the devil's threeway, never with triangle. That could honestly be a game they played.

wrong

kys

Attached: 1538157652509.jpg (800x800, 266K)

Devils triangle is an actual drinking game

>the FBI is currently researching fart terminology like brap and boof

Attached: IMG_2242.jpg (699x485, 78K)

boof is a silent but deadly brap

Attached: *ᵇᵒᵒᶠˢ*.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Why only 1 front door Mike ?

I'd write that if Judge was known for blowing ass constantly.

a teenager from the 80s, not this poisoned sjw society of today

Regional and temporal differences, user...

Boofing is rectally administering alcohol. Why hasn't anybody brought this up?

youtu.be/Qqj36mJb0VI?t=144

I've literally played devlis triangle. Anyone who believes this is a slogan to triple gang rape needs to have the neck's sliced infront of family

Or if one time he tried to hold one in for some reason. I could easily see someone writing an inside joke like that.

>Hey, Mike; still holdin' that fart in?

Boofing meant gay buttfuckery when I was a wee lad. We couldn't concieve of the idea of this being a straight sexual act in that more innocent time. Buttfuckery was gay by definition.

Attached: 1538165349825-pol.jpg (1125x1554, 153K)

>LE BUDDUM TSH

Attached: 1526899272276.jpg (242x185, 9K)

no, but then because it would look bad he chose to lie about the meaning, under oath

On the east coast "boof" means fart. I grew up in New England, and it wasn't a common term when I was growing up, but my parents, aunts and uncles all used it to mean fart. They're all about the same age as Kavanaugh.
Devil's Triangle is another name for Bermuda Triangle. Used to play it in college, and some kids called it that.
tl;dr you'd have to be a retard to not realize the terms were regional and in common usage in the early 80s.

Attached: 1538196421128.jpg (1190x1186, 299K)

>Devil's Triangle is another name for Bermuda Triangle. Used to play it in college

never heard of a drinking game called Bermuda Triangle either

He was a teenager, that wasn't even close to being a fu king judge yet! Can we agree on that?

60 y/o user here and attended private HS in DC in 70's then GW. Never heard of boofed or devil's tria. I knew plenty of people like Kava but not him or his friends. But I know the academic-athlete type and know it well. Personally I think Kava's remarks are most likely attributable to the zone of teen boy boasting and immature humor more than any reality. Don't think for a second it should be taken literally over 35 yr later out of context in the pre-internet era where now we know ever scribble you make on a bar napkin or utterance will be held against you decades later. I think Kava is OK and side with him. Ford is a nut case and motivated by attention seeking, money, and playing her emotional games. She's nuts and has a history of it. Her motive is political too, most obviously, and that will come out when they validate the remarks she made hoping that somebody falsely accuses others she dislikes too. They could pull the race card so they do this and know that people will be confused and cannot ever know 100 either way. That's their currency (your doubt). Kava is OK as far as I can see as a completely neutral person, no agenda, taking it all in.

Bart, have (You) boofed yet?

Attached: Boof Lite.png (666x1107, 1.99M)

Can't comment on boofed but Devil's Triangle is a real game, it's similar to quarters, I played it several times in college, fuck off already.

Maybe one night he had bad gas, but couldn't fart, and it became a joke that he couldn't fart to make his stomach feel better.
And they were like, are you going to barf? He he was like, I NEED TO FART!!
And they were like you need to Boof?
YEAH, BUT I CAN'T
So they kept asking, hey, have you boofed yet?

Yes, obviously everyone has a ton of incriminating evidence against them in their high school yearbook. This 'uh, oh, look at what was written in their yearbook' stuff is one of the lamest things I've ever had to bear witness to.

Attached: 1441839703040.png (400x400, 98K)

ive been around the block, its a very sensual block. ive only ever heard it referred to as "the devil's threesome". now if that was the old phrase for eiffel-towering a bitch, i could see that.

That's a nice looking doorway

>If we take him at his word, he wrote "Judge, have you farted yet?" in his yearbook. Who the fuck would write that?

Maybe they were talking about the Choom Wagon....

Well here is the issue I think everyone is missing: what he believed at the time.

He VERY well may have thought it was fart related or a drinking game, it would be nearly impossible to prove otherwise.

Its like the stories coming out now saying Kav drank a lot, and its being twisted to say he lied. He admitted to drinking a lot, he just never admitted to being black out drunk and there is no real way to prove the truth on that.

Devil's Triangle is real from what I've heard, but nobody's ever called farting boofing. He lied under oath. If he owned up and told the truth like an adult he would probably get off clean. A president got in trouble for lying about having a consensual blowjob, a judge can definitely get in trouble for lying about drinking alcohol with his ass.

It was 35 years ago, we have no idea what the actual meaning of those words were.

Don’t know about Devil’s Triangle but I remember black kids and dorks in school farting or just smelling like shit and being like “I boofed” or “yo breath is boofin”. Source: went to HS in NY in the 90s

Never once heard anyone fuck a girl and be like “yo we boofed” and if they did they’d probably have gotten punched.

Are people trying to say he wasn't?
He was early caught in a lie.

He lied under oath.
If it wasn't that big a deal, why did he lie?...

devils triangle might simply refer to beer pong, or any variant of drinking game that your form a triangle - maybe a three person drinking game? Who knows, they were fucking nerds

geekyhobbies.com/devils-triangle-board-game-review-and-rules/

Devil's Triangle is a fucking 80s board game. It took me 5 seconds to find that out on the day of the hearing. Ask yourself why you are such a fucking moron.

>behind the door

Attached: 91480BC3-7AF8-480B-BF8C-32809E59C999.gif (342x320, 761K)

>the Choom Wagon....

Attached: bowl of boof flakes 2.png (200x238, 64K)

Fucking brainlet that thinks Urban Dictionary existed 36 years ago and all words mean the same thing now as then. KYS. Sage.

That’s understandable since you spent your college years crying and masturbating in your dorm

And you too. Learn to do a web search.

He definitely committed Perjury just on those 2 definitions, and if he lied with a straight face there, I can't have confidence in his testimony in full.

sheltered high school kids

google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boofin&=true

Literally in urban dictionary since 2005 (#12) and 2007. Heard this term in high school in the 90s myself. Didn’t specifically mean fart but it meant to stink like a nignog

Fuck you

No user, just no, He was lying because the real definition was really embarassing and potentially incriminating.
This would be like you writing in your friend's yearbook "did you give her the shocker yet?" and when congress asked you "what's the shocker" you tried to asspull something more innocent like it's when you rub your feet across the floor to build up static electricity and then touch someone on the arm to static shock them"

Everyone else out there will know you're full of shit and not giving the real definition and you'll be out there defending it say "well maybe that's what the shocker meant to him and his friends!"

He also lied that he made it into Yale without legacy. His grandfather went for his undergrad and this turd was riding his coat tails.

He also blames the democratic party in it's entirety for all his misconduct allegations. How the fuck is he supposed to be an impartial judge? He also says he does not question Ford was mistreated but it wasn't him... So what the fuck does he believe? The democrat party MK-Ultra'd Ford into believing she was assaulted by him? That's ridiculous and his values are compromised on top of lying under oath.

It's also popular in the US Marine Corps, or at least it was around 08-12

Fuck off Washington Post.

If you think this is a Washington Post opinion you must not of read them in a long time.

Never ever should have even been a senate hearing.

This is far more shameful than the house of unamerican activities.

What a tragedy.

no.

we concede nothing and we get everything

Not literally but it does sound like something someone would write upon learning the definition of some obscure word and thinking it's funny.

It's like someone told them that if they "boofed" as in beer bonged up their ass, they'd get drunk faster and so it's going to be a "dare" they might try to get each other to do but neither of them is crazy enough to actually try it, so they might egg each other on to do it.

That's far more likely than just asking someone if they've farted yet, we fart dozens of times a day.

Or maybe the internet didn't exist, and it meant what he said it meant.
Or maybe it was a sex reference
and who gives a fuck? He doesn't need to be honest about his high school life, it's none of your business.

Didn't Ford lie about flying? Didn't Ford lie about having a PhD? Didn't ford lie about renovations to her home so that she (someone who was supposedly almost raped by a stranger) could rent out part of her property TO a stranger.

This street goes both ways my dude.

You retards keep making up fantasies where it means what you want it to mean instead of what he said.

>He also blames the democratic party in it's entirety for all his misconduct allegations. How the fuck is he supposed to be an impartial judge?

>get fucked over by the entire Democratic Party
>”well we can’t let him on the bench now because we fucked him over, he’ll be impartial!”
Liberal logic

She does have PhD, she's just not a registered psychologist. She's a research psychologist.

Show evidence that it's a lie or shut the fuck up

>lie about the sex joke under oath to a senate committee
>put the entire rest of your testimony in doubt

It was probably one of the dumbest things he could have done, just expecting all the senators to be too big of dweebs to catch him on it.

"Boofed" is an 80s expression for fucked. I'm sure I've heard it in films, or in that Zappa song "Valley Girl". So yeah, he lied about that. However:
>17 year old in "exploring sexuality and getting it wrong" shock horror

It's not like he raped her. Worst case scenario: he gave her a grope and was maybe too drunk to realise he was being a little violent. This didn't happen yesterday for fucks sake, let it go.

My apologies, shes a research psychologist. Equivalent of being a pharmacy tech, except in psychology (wow, fancy way of saying she got a degree for paper pushing). Point being, she's lied to, also her lies do not corroborate her story.

>it really means this cuz I Googled
Would you retards just take one fucking second to listen to your horseshit?

Or maybe he didn't lie
And you are the dweeb?

Agreed, but I don't know if she ever said she was a psychologist at any point.

I concur.

>The dems won't ignore all these misconduct charges like my team will
>I'm such a victim!
Stop with that partisan bullshit, it's blinding you. I'm not even liberal. Maybe they should put a time limit on sex assault charges but they haven't. Ford is apparently doing this on her own. You can't blame an entire party for the actions of one.

>can we (((fellow pol posters)))
No.

I'm not sure. I was trying to make a point but regardless, she's full of shit. Every inconsistency is followed with "I don't remember". There is nothing credible about this woman.

Jee I wonder when another time someone got in a lot of trouble for lying about their sex life under oath and it was considered the worst thing in the world worthy of impeachment for?

It's okay when a Republican does it though!

HIS LAUGHTER IS INDELIBLE IN MY HIPPOCAMPUS MEMORY CONSOLIDATIONS SEQUELAE NOREPINEPHRINE

This FBI investigation should be pretty quick and easy.

1)Where did Tim Gaudette live in the summer of 1982 and did he have a pool?
2)Can Christine Blasey Ford describe the interior of the house in which she was assaulted?
3)Does this match Tim Gaudette's house as it was in 1982?

If the answer is yes to these questions, the assault is written in Kavanaugh's calendar.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXHkFZ-nG4Y

I think we can all agree that Op truly IS a faggot.

So does this mean everything about you isnt credible because you cant remember a point you were trying to make a few minutes ago?

>democrats slander and accuse him of shit no one can prove
>wah he's blaming the people responsible for destroying his life
You leftists need to be executed

He didn't lie about Devil's Triangle. I played the same game in college but we called it Bermuda Triangle. Devil's Triangle was a more popular name for the Bermuda Triangle in the old days. Bermuda Triangle replaced it because Devil's Triangle was hurting tourism so the media memed it away.

>>democrats slander and accuse him of shit no one can prove
Who is doing this? All of the slander and accusations are being done by 1 fucking person. Stop lumping 1 person into the whole god damn party you dumb fuck

I'm pretty sure he lied. I've played a lot of drinking games but none of them were called "Devil's Triangle" and his claim that it was quarters was an asspull, he couldn't even really decribe how it was played because he was making it up on the spot. Devil's Triangle is a MMF threesome, and that definition has been around for decades.

He's a minor.
What kind of pedophile organization demands minors give detailed accounts of their sex life?
Oh right, the Democrats... That's disgusting, no one should be giving stories about their under age sex life on national TV. It's disgraceful to even ask.

Thats a savage leaf.

Attached: white Dave.gif (240x182, 965K)

>Had Ford's accusations on record for weeks prior to the vote
>Decided to make a thing of it at the last minute
>"S-stop lumping one person into the whole p-party guys"
KYS

Meh. Don't forget he isn't the youngest guy. Languages change and modern technology wasn't as prevelent then.
Just speak to some older people. They often say things that could be taken sexual but aren't aware of it.
>I visited your aunt a few days ago. It was really fascinating when I came inside (her Appartement)

Yes, but you are also biased. So being "pretty sure" isn't evidence of anything, you just don't want to believe him because you want him to be wrong.
There's no evidence he is lying, and there's no reason he should be forced to confess his entire high school lifestyle to millions of people. It's unethical, that's his private life.

Boof-Trutherism

did you miss the
>in its entirety
user wasnt saying that it was wrong to blame those you think are responsible, but that a supposedly impartial judge is applying malicious motivations to anyone and everyone who subscribes to a different political belief as him.
In other words an intended neutral party is openly shitting on people he doesnt know for the supposed actions of someone else.

He was sworn under oath and a potential sex crime that he allegedly committed as a minor was the crux of the hearing. Yes he was obligated to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the fucking truth.

Fucking day of the rake when?