Do italians belong in america?

>be mostly italian
>think i'm white my whole life, everyone i know considers me white
>come to pol
>lol mednigger/half darkie/christianized arab/shitskin
>you can't be white and have brown eyes at the same time

From what I understand the colonialists didn't want them here either but you cant' change what you're born as, unfortunately. No i'm not catholic.

Attached: girl-of-the-match-14-jun-england-italy.jpg (1200x860, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italians_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This site is loaded with nordicist stormfags, ignore them for the most part.

You're good, ignore the niggers

The only white Meds are Iberians and Frenchmen

I like most Italian-Americans, but they do feel kind of alien to me. They're not my people. I feel the same way about the Irish, even though I'm 1/8th Irish.

fuck off kike

Sure thing Benito

Attached: Sicilian Man.jpg (299x168, 6K)

only jews and mutts make those threads.
whites have many cultural differences, but we share bone structure. which seperates us from the asians and africans. thats all.

ignore these morons and come for the lolz. The concept of whiteness is relatively new. Today's mexican (immigrant) was yesterday's italian, irish, scot and spaniard and will be tomorrow's (probably) muslim via canada.
The idea of whiteness is a line drawn in the sand to make an "us vs. them" mentality.

You're white you goddamn gullible moron

kek

Friendly reminder that :

1- Italians ARE NOT what American Italians are. We do live in a different continent with a different society, gov't and culture. You should call yourself an american and that's it. And no, we are not "white" in the pure sense of it. We're Mediterraneans and thus we're not white as we are a mixed people, especially us that we are at the center of that sea.

2- That said you also should focus on what you are and what you can do in your country. Don't bring origins/ancestry when you can't really understand what does it means to live here in Italy.

3- Last but not least, if any other american bully you for being of Italian origins, remind them that every fucking time they proudly call their nation, they also call the name of a certain Italian explorer that just named a whole continent after his Italian surname.

Attached: 20160301_051131.jpg (1534x950, 542K)

>be mostly italian
when will mutts learn?

Attached: 850F4711-9BF3-4F83-84A7-74E58224C0E3.jpg (1280x901, 299K)

italians are part etruscan and descended from literal gods

Nasty Arab in your picture, not an Italian

>I'm white by le 56% standards

this nigger gets it.

Meme flagging faggot detected
Nothing said of value.

people on this board don't consider me white even if I wasn't italian they just repeat the same tarantino "white girls fucked niggers in sicily" bullshit that they're programmed with

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

also no such thing as “italian” exists
theres lombards, veneti, tuscans, romans, terroni etc. italian is a meme and a made up ethnicity

WTF is that on that pizza? Snow pea pods or pickles or something?

Of course it’s an Italian.

Attached: Russ.jpg (2572x3000, 1.92M)

K

Tuscans are the true Roman peoples

grilled zucchini, arugula, and pepperoni

OP is either a bot or such a low IQ mongrel he sounds like one, literally repeating the same shit daily and making the same threads with the same images daily over and over again

I like pizza and Verdi, but I would never let my daughter marry an Italian or an Italian-American.

thx user

Having each others backs is good but anyone that's read that manga or watched the anime knows that Griffith perhaps isn't the best representative for having peoples backs.

>Frogs
>Huwite
kikes through and through

is that a rapefugee?

Shitalians are niggers

why not you fucking kike?
>be swedish or norwegian american
>based according to pol because you have effeminate, weak, unmanly, and light features
>be extremely progressive and liberal
>father lets his daughter go out with whoever she wants in order to flush her genes down the toilet
>get in trouble if you talk anything bad about minorities in their house

>be italian american
>shitskins according to pol because of dark hair + eyes, supposed moor invasion, mafia, etc
>care about family values
>father doesn't let daughter date niggers, will disown her if she dates one
>redpilled and constantly talks about how jews are controlling and ruining the us government and all of planet earth

Funny how this works out, huh?

Attached: nordcuck vs med.jpg (1702x806, 260K)

>From what I understand the colonialists didn't want them here either but you cant' change what you're born as, unfortunately.
Pic related is welcome here. I don't know about OP's faggotry, tho.

Yes. Who else will fuck out wives and produce Germanic-Italian goddesses

>Listening to Nordicist faggots
The people who like to LARP like 19th century nativists are edgelords think even French and Irish people aren't white and if you have brown eyes you're some kind of mongrel. Just ignore them.

italian genes are dominant. Your kids will look italian.

100% Sicilian.

gross

>arugula,
It's called Rucola, which is Rocket Salad
and fuck me this gets me everytime
>, and pepperoni
It's Salame Piccante (spicy Salame). Someday I'll look why you call the salame Pepperoni that here means bell peppers.

Why? They are a fine people, with great food.

Attached: 915B8B52-AD0B-4F9D-9EC7-488570CEB718.jpg (424x600, 155K)

You are fucking pathetic dude. I see you spamming your divisive bullshit in pretty much every thread that mentions italians or any other southern europeans.

That's a Brazilian OP pic btw

Enlighten me.

OP just call them Mohammed and tell them you're whiter than them.
In all seriousness though Italian-Irish-Amerimutt here, everythings alright besides wanting to kill myself all the time. Might be because I look more Irish but nobody has ever made fun of me for my Italian heritage while several have talked shit to me about being Irish.

All English people in London and Manchester are already part Italian. Italochad Med BVLLS have been spreading their potent seed here for more than four hundred years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italians_in_the_United_Kingdom

no shit anglo kike

This is true.

They never belonged here. Only in the age of peak cuckery are italians considered normal Americans. Every real American used to agree that your people were lesser.

Attached: 1527798776677.jpg (980x716, 151K)

>White
>Belonging in America
You're in the right place Mutt

Attached: 1537276490462.jpg (650x975, 105K)

italoniggers are the original rapefugees.
always follow the white man shiting up the place.Cannot into proper societies

Only people of good European stock can come close to pic related.

Attached: AVATARGiordano_Bruno1.jpg (1400x2550, 1.93M)

Yes, to make pizzas.

All my grandparents died before I was born.

stop fucking replying to me, I don't give a shit about your grandparents

Attached: mutt irl.jpg (898x954, 435K)

ok

Imagine letting shittalians write the American constitution.
The country would be fucked from the start.
SHITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE

But they produce incredibly gorgeous people. Italochad MEDBVLLS are determination for the British success. I think that I’ll even have my first kid fathered by Italian

Watching Wonder Years I always tought italian americans fit with other european americans in the suburbs, unlike other minorities such as mexicans and blacks..

Not really. The cities you all live need to be cleaned out, and you don’t need to be involved in that. We can set aside Argentina to Sao Paulo as the new world medhnostate.

i'm going to the midwest after college. If you people give me shit irl for being italian you're going to look retarded.

if you come from Europe and assimilate into Anglo-america culture, you are white. plenty of native brits are just as dark as native italians. It's those who hang on to Italian culture (particularly the mentality of the Italian-American mobsters) that are not american, and not very white culturally.

>protip.

read the pic pictured for more info.

Attached: who-are-we.jpg (1400x2186, 145K)

>taking mutt tards and their degenerate 200yo cancer of a "society" full of niggers seriously.

Attached: juststop.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Based. Breed as many Anglo-German girls as you can. Germano-Italic mutts are the future of the Anglosphere

i will try.

I had a blonde, blue eyed polish girl who was a few years older than me think I was cute last year but I never dated her.

IDK if you're white, but your people unironically have a fascinating history and culture that you should be proud of.

Maybe you could tell the Jersey Shore guidos to be quiet and tone it down a couple notches, though?

i only live like 7 miles from new jersey but i have nothing in common with them.

That's not miss italy, it's Miss Alto-Adige (Germanic region)

what's with anglophones incessant butthurt and inferiority complex in any thread regarding Italy?

Attached: 1523314476060.jpg (516x730, 133K)

nice try nigger

Attached: world cup.png (640x480, 725K)

your not white shitskin
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

t. coping Mexican, you can't be white, and have 20% Amerindian DNA at the same time.

dude you posted your face in Jow Forums you are not white. you literally look mexican.

that guy is not italian, probably north africa/middle east

italians yes, sicilians no. If you have sicilian DNA you are not white.

Non-Hispanic white male vote around the country. Take a look at Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut. The fettucine Americans used to be a Democrat voting bloc, but they made their money, assimilated, and have gotten based.

Attached: 1537767724356.png (4200x3105, 615K)

This, I wouldn't be half surprised if there are elements pushing this thinking to disrupt the rightward momentum in politics.

>Vespuccilandia?
surname

>The concept of whiteness is relatively new
>t. Juan Ramirez
Founding fathers were ahead of their time with the "whiter than you, Hansmet" speak.

Attached: 1508881849167.jpg (850x400, 71K)

jefferson's friend was italian.

According to pol, no one is white

Yes, and? Benny and TJ loved French despite not considering them white.

this

They considered them european. They just didn't consider them fellow anglos, which is a good thing.

yes you're white

European != white, they considered non-Anglos as non-white.

I think so. My grandfather was best friends with an Italian our here in rural WA. He ran a large Vinyard, his son teaches at the high school, went to school with his granddaughter. They go to Italy all the time where there uncle owns some kind of restaurant. Compared to the fucking Mexicans, that my both them and my Norwegian grandpa were white wasn't even a question.

no, italians are mostly niggers or jews

Saltiest Italian I've ever seen. Sicilians are the only Italians that are mixed with a significant amount of non-European. Yes, you're white. Just not the Germanic/Nordic white.

>always a meme flag

>Yes, you're white
nope, keep your special needs club to yourselves

I would think most Italians belong in Italy and they would want to be there. They could come here if they wanted, nothing against them. Italy seems so much nicer though. More culture, architecture, history, launguage and so on.

Sorry, can't do, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel, ragazzo.

I'm English and love Italy. I ust hope you can survive. We have lost so many of ourcities and now it seems impossible to stop as we slide into chaos.

I've visited most parts of Italy and loved studying Roman history.

I first went to Italy about 15 years ago - saw tourists obviously but it was clear that nearly everyone else was Italian. LAst year I went to Florence and Rome and couldn't believe it - blacks, asians, even pajeets - really you must stop this happening. You have a wonderful, beautiful country that has been your homeland for thousands of years - don't let the globalists take it from you.

I know Italy resisted the desire of white women for divorce a long time. I think still abortion is quite well controlled? But still the cancer of feminism is there.

Good luck, friend.

Everyone in Europe considered themselves superior, like Napoleon calling anglos drunk pirates.
But anglos are nowhere """whiter""" than germans or nordes.

>only jews and mutts make those threads.
That's simply not true. I'm sure a lot of jews and mutts do make these threads to troll or apply Alinskyite tactics, but nordicism has always been popular on the edgy right. There is no way to deny that. I mean just check out Varg and his 200 000 + followers, they are not all kikes ffs.

I don't agree with many of the conclusions of nordicists, but you can't just simply pretend that everyone who disagrees with your definition of white is a jew. I don't even really know where I stand, it's a complex discussion, all I am saying is that many of these nordicists are very real.

whites with their bullshit actually manage to even make themselves despised by other Europeans if the rest of the planet wasn't enough

Come from the boot/Sicily? You're a mednigger. Otherwise, you're good.

Kek the Terrona chick is way hotter.

Attached: 1505000903950.jpg (467x700, 36K)

i'm genoese.