South African girl here: Ask me Anything politically related

South African girl here: Ask me Anything politically related.

I will answer truthfully.
Yes, it's me, your girl Astra K

Attached: ZA_987677635.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Get out of my country dumb bitch

Realistically, how fucked are you? (Politically, not sexually)

Tits or gtfo

tits and timestamp or gtfo

good boys.
tits or gtfo.

We are in trouble. We need to get out. Send help

You know the rules, I don't think it is necessary to remind you.

i seet his thread on here everyday

>girl here
stop doing this

Show us your tits

lo are you that SA thot with zero qualifications who comes here trying to whore herself for a visa?

Why are you still in SA? I know a white South African family that lives here, do like them and let that shithole die

Lose some weight you pincel

Hm, don't say you are a girl, and don't trust people here, take care.

My dear lady, by the Queen I must regard you post mammaries with a timestamp, or vacate this place.
- Charles Hemmlyworth the 5th

Tits or gtfo
Sage

tee hee it's your gurl here, and btw boys i'm a girl ;)~

bitch your post has zero merit without tits. these faggots will probably still treat you like a respectable woman though because they are underage faggots who don't know how this shit works or why this became a part of our culture in the first place.

TITS or GTFO bitch.

Post feet with timestamp

How long have you been doing these threads? I noticed them about a year ago.

May as well us show us your tits before we see them in one of the farm murder threads.

she's a thot who took miles of dick instead of getting a qualification or working hard and has hit her mid twenties.
Comes here regularly. She'll give you her email if you're after a buy a wife, needs a visa to get out of zombieland hahhaha

how many newfags are here lately astra , of the togtfo kind, also you never told me if i will be your footslave

t. triggered incel

New here... Wtf does this mean.

bet you're jealous you didn't get to take all that cock

Do you believe in God?

What are the rules, and why

Did you give her your email brah?
lol

Attached: Tits or GTFO.jpg (1024x210, 52K)

Attached: tits.png (1338x275, 458K)

Have you been blacked?

How many niggers are in your family?

Are you a coalburner ?

nope, don't even know who she is... just think it is funny how you cucks sit and judge people, if you were in the same situation you don't know what you'd do to get out.

is that you in pic related? if so I'll marry you for green card
I'm poor though
and you have to live with me for at least a year before you run off

real BVLL here

Makes more sense than living in South Africa.

Encourage white south africans to have high birthrates and in group prefrences since the vast majority cant leave the country. At least keep the white pop large, heathly and united

too late...

>don't even know who she is
I don't think you'd be defending it if you knew what it was.
Plenty of people in the same situation, usually educate themselves or get a desirable degree for the country they want to move to.
This cunt didn't do any of that, just wants to latch onto some other cunts success because muh tits.
Look at her head brah, like someone put it in a vice grip, she's chunky too.
Looking forward to seeing her on a zombie raid liveleak vid you white knight cuck

i just had sex with a mound of my own excrement

do you guys do that over there too?

Well it seems thats the best they can do now.

Show pussy? Trying to cum.

> thinking everyone has the money for an education
> living in Australia
> thinking that a nigger government will just give you Gibs

You are a pathetic piece of shit, basically laarpers thinking they're cool and giving "stupid" advice that doesn't apply to other countries.

australians are known faggots to anyone who met them, their country is only good to be raped for $ by other euros.

She lives in South Africa, what should she get a degree in; tribal warfare, circumcision or slave trading?

Fucking stupid piece of shit.

I would agree with him if she was from the US, or some other first world country, where you actually get loans to go to Uni.
SA doesn't give out free gibs like these spoiled laarping retards are used too.

> 1 post by this ID:

LARper of a LARPer

This. We can get loans to go to University, there are no excuses for us. But fucking SA is a third world country. user is a massive fucking piece of shit.

Why should this thot come to a good country when there are highly qualified white men, white farmers and other professionals who are much more desirable?
>Living in Australia
It's amazing mate, every bastard wants to live here
>thinking that a nigger government will just give you Gibs
What are you on about? That's my point, if she was qualified instead of advertising her (sloppy roasted) body for a visa she wouldn't have to whore herself out.
vpn? You seem to have a particular interest in her.....
You're either a woman, a refugee sympathizer or a combination of the above.
gtfo

I think afrikaners already have above replacement levels birthrates

shut up nigger you live in a 3rd world country too : ausfailya

fucking anglo gypsy

astra come here sweetie baby, where are you ?

If white man wakes up and gets his shit together ,help will come. But it won't be to get you out.Blood will flow,whips will crack and cotton will be farmed. It will be glorious.

>1 post by this ID

Used to work as a surf coach (lol)
So many retarded euros coming through willing to pay 100 bucks a throw for some cunt to stand in the shorebreak and encourage them.
'Yar Yar I snowboard dis be easy'. Can see the disapointment knowing what our lifestyle is like as they wait for the bus with their overloaded backpacks - back to eastern bloc standard living hehehe

Gods country

back to pakistein , astra kruger is /ourgirl/

>Used to work as a surf coach (lol)
into the trashcan

t.pic related

Attached: silence_of_the_lambs_ted levine_buffalo bill.jpg (1600x1208, 148K)

1 post by the id and look at all the fighting in the thread
>wamen

I'm planning on making a comprehensive visually and musically stimulating compilation of Niggery happenings in South Africa so I need your help in compiling all the material.
I already accumulated a couple of vids from youtube but I'm looking for visually compelling acts of savagary for maximum impact to spice it up. I'll figure out a way to censor it properly for YouTube if it's to shocking so post anything which will leave an impression.

I already gathered like 40 vids but I still need some actions of nigs training with weapons, raiding houses, violence in the street.

If you got musical suggestions you can share them as well.

Hope I can raise some awareness so pls share.

Attached: JoinTheLeft.webm (480x270, 2.74M)

No offense, but you don't seem to understand what I am saying.

You seem to think that people in SA just "get educations" for "free" LMAO. Most people in third world countries dont go to universities, because they can't afford it.

In first world countries, we can just take a government subsidized loan. But that is not a fucking option for people in third world countries. Jesus Christ.

No fighting, just crucifying white knights with truth bombs

you look fucking ugly
get lurked

this guy too is legit

look up the thots story before you defend her cunt
check the archives

I like having astra as the thread mascot, I found her panties hidden in her pics OUT non-european

you're too ashamed of your country to show your flag
lol

Show south african feet or gtfo degenerate.

Attached: 1489108662793.jpg (345x337, 70K)

If I have a yacht I can save all of south africsn whites, save some money and go ghost illegal immigrant and burn your papers.

Hi Astra K, i saw a photo of your hips and they seem quit healthy, very suitable to bear strong black sons. If you marry me and give birth to 4 sons i will release you and give 10000€ to start a new life.

If you're willing or have question you can contact at [email protected]

no , I larp as an american to get traction, I come from the most glorious country on earth . You come from the pacific sahara

Aussie bitch boy over here dogging on people's looks like he doesn't have a genetic/geographic predisposition to be an ugly fuck; British teeth, leathery Australian melanoma skin, and you cant speak fucking English. I'll leave out the part about all of you giving up your guns like the pussies you are. OP is probably more attractive than you, and her balls are bigger.

t. nigger name

But no one believes you. Pictuing some brown with a dixie flag taped to the crumbling wall
tanned surf bro, legit barred 2 brazillian backpacker sluts in the surf yesterday because I already have a gf
Always makes you cunts rage knowing a redpilled chad is among you.
Im one of the small % here who are alpha as fuck

... and sexually?

picture a bogan eating his own turds

weak 3rd worlder. education will improve your insults

Dude nobody cares. You are a surf coach, living in comfort. No fucking war where you are at. Yet you are laarping so confidently.

When your family is surrounded by angry niggers genocide your race, torture murdering your parents in front of your eyes, with the tacit complicit support of western powers, maybe then peoplce can come and laarp about how you should have gotten an "education", and you deserve it, because your nigger government didn't have the funds to help you pay for your "qualifications".

You cared enough to respond.
As I mentioned previously there are hardworking men in much worse situations in South Africa, men with responsibilities like family and their lifes work.
Yeah, this roastie can go and get fucked because a lot of people deserve a golden ticket before her.

All that matters is white SA get united. Education doesnt mean anything. Afrikaners are a pretty strong people historically.

I already have 2 degrees, you got any you stupid anglo pig ? huh ? get rekt

TITS

He'd cry like a bitch and piss himself... wants to be hard over the net but everybody knows Australians are softy cucks that nobody is scared of or thinks twice about.

Yes, leave the women and children behind. Just bring the men.

Please kill yourself.

>anglo
what are you? a brown confederate in Pakistan?
OP mobile posting in your own thread?
Your degrees are obviously worthless, get one that can get you out of brownland if you care enough, bachelor of arts wont get you anywhere

Lol, also
> lives in 1st world country
> still didn't get an education
> is a surf coach
> jerks off to feeling better than people being murdered in a genocide, because of his "qualifications".

LOL

that's a thot
women are the wives of farmers and those who have chosen and planned to educate themselves with the purpose of leaving zombieland.
>Think of the children
Dont put words in my mouth lefty brah :)

You're a fat roastie lel.

Attached: 1256519926211.jpg (600x433, 37K)

Have you made plans to leave before SA becomes the next zimbabwe

Can i suck a black cock with u?

one post this ID sage

it means lurk more

BA +BSc you, are a nigger from ausfailya tryna lecture people what to do on a hawaian salt mining forum. Put a sock in it you dumb farm animal, eat some grass, we said European .

>Worked
>worked
I dont do it anymore, was a summer job while I was at uni.
Ironic you call out my education when you cant tell the difference between worked and work.
>keeps defending thot
How many more payments till you get to meet her?
hahahaha

Already got it, thx tho

Sage

Attached: fuck off larper.jpg (790x1135, 782K)

Are you being sarcastic?

>1 post by this ID

>Yes, it's me, your girl Astra K
>your girl

You wish you were my girl bitch ;DDDDDD