Any advice for a blackpilled 18-year-old zoomer?

Thanks to recent developments in the world I have been feeling so blackpilled lately. I truly fear for the future if we continue in the path we’re headed for. Does anyone else in my general age group feel like this? What can I do to endure the coming onslaught?

Attached: CAF60B41-76EA-4B64-BAC8-7D3A4EF932DD.png (646x770, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek, blackpilled phone poster. you have no fucking idea, nigger. may as well end it now.

Didn’t really expect to hear something useful come out a mutts mouth. Thanks, Ramirez.

>Any advice
don't take advice from strangers

Attached: 1519184714055.png (498x594, 89K)

dont fall for it OP your mind creates the future

Attached: me.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Try to forget everything you learned on Jow Forums, go to college and become a normie. Trust me, it doesn't get better the further down the rabbit hole you go. I turn 22 next month and I feel like a shell of a person.

We’re not total strangers, Sven. Luckily most of us share a common goal on which we can fraternize.

stephen paddock is your only god

Attached: 1511932285244.jpg (338x531, 36K)

African Americans is the answer.

Attached: 1528858258065m.jpg (985x1024, 69K)

That’s the path I feel like I’m headed towards. Hopefully it’s not too late for both of us.

do not fear, you're not alone, 18 year old Brazilian here, at least we can see the world on fire

I'm you but 21 and in Community College just wasting time, what should I do? Finish and transfer or something else.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

find a profession, gain power and knowledge, don't die.

also watch your back, backstabs can come from various places.

you must feel cramped out there. The USA is huge and i'm starting to realize how big. I'm going to have a compound on a hill deep in the woods.

Thanks mate. Hope everything gets better over there soon.

>28
>zoomer
Fuck off Millennial faggot

Attached: 69E9E5D4-4006-4681-845C-92FF2761A4D2.jpg (638x746, 83K)

wait I can’t read sorry OP

Attached: 2B5B5237-BA2B-4E76-95B2-5A743D324ED8.jpg (484x497, 45K)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

20 year old dzoomer here. I relate pretty heavy. Anytime you're feeling like shit, unironically remember that suicide is always an option. Life was kind enough to provide us an exit should we ever need it. The door is always open.
Feel like you can take more bullshit though? Then keep going, and ensure you're focusing only on what will make the bullshit more tolerable for YOU. Self-improve. Start cutting degenerate habits. (See if you can't eventually cut that Jow Forums addiction!) Find wholesome hobbies. Question everything, even shit you read here. Read philosophy. Think for yourself. Don't immediately subscribe yourself mentally to anything you read, remember that nobody is completely unbiased. Be a man among the ruins, and see if you can't find some morbid satisfaction in knowing you're at least human enough to see through NPC conditioning. As a result of this, if there ever is some kind of collapse, even if you weren't actively prepping you'll at least be more ready and aware than the average fuck.
That's how I've been trying to live, at least. We'll see how long I can keep going lmao

Attached: 1527288961390.png (1920x1440, 1.09M)

I’m jealous, user. I wish to see the mountains one day.

It is. Beautiful too.
I lived in the US and while I would rather not go back to the city, I'd be delighted to have a piece of land there, lost in nature.

fear's for fags

bloomer memes make me feel happy

Pussying out of my plight as a young white man by throwing myself in front of a train track is out of the question. I’ll try to do something with what you said after though. Thanks, user.

yeah, go like this

Attached: 1537309165133.gif (480x561, 227K)

as ZOG'd as washington, hell america as a whole is, it's a fucking beautiful place.

Attached: seattle-rainier1-940x485.png (940x485, 870K)

Fear for what comes ahead crosses all of our minds, including yours.

OK, listen: You can't save society, but you can save yourself, your family, and maybe your community (in that order), if you pursue a traditional lifestyle as far as you are able and wait for the current corrupt and (naturally) totally unsustainable system to collapse under the weight of its own lies and delusions

Get the fuck out of community college, dude. My biggest regret was wasting my first 2 college years at my local community college. Everyone there hates themselves and they don't hide it. It's such a negative environment. The "saving money at community college" idea is absolute bullshit. No point in saving that money if you burn out and drop out. If you go to a normal university and actually put in an effort to make connections, you will have zero problems finding a good job that pays well, even if you major in liberal arts or other uneasy fields. At least at a 4-year university you're going to feel like you're floating up instead of sinking. Everyone is there to do something with their lives unlike at a community college where you go through the motions and burn out one day.

nope

fear's for fags

fuck off memeflag

Attached: faceboom.jpg (560x386, 39K)

I try to tell myself this on a regular basis. Then arrives a small spark of hope for society, I feel motivated again, and after it all turns to shit and I end up in the same never ending cycle.

college is a scam if you cant pay for it out of pocket

It only gets worse until you accept Jesus as saviour.
It's the only good way out.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.1M)

You're too young to be hopeless. If the light has left you already, then you're weak and pathetic.

Are you a Washingtonfag? I'm looking at a trade school in Seattle, how does it compare to most other copy/paste burger cities?

Thanks user I really do hate it there and it's hard as shit to make friends with people.

I used to live in a huge city (Toronto) then moved to a tiny, all-white rural community with friendly people, beautiful scenery etc. It was well worth it

t. fear fag

Post here everyday. Exercise. Read history. Read Mein Kampf. Learn to control your emotions. Don't sperg. Stay focused on the future and don't kill yourself. That last one is very, very important.

Everyone stop fucking killing yourselves. Let the liberals do that.

Invest in crypto

I’m not hopeless and will never lose my inner fighting spirit. Though at times I feel a bit more grim than usual and over time it damages my will.

we're all gonna die soon

This. Best advice tbqh. It will help I often get down but this stuff does seriously help

I feel you man.
Sometimes I wonder if i should just stop reading news and quit social media all together. That shit has consumed my time and energy too much.

Should I just stop caring about all of this bullshit our world in experiencing atm?
Sounds like a viable option. I should concentrate more on me and my loved ones. Instead I have been too much on the internet.

While my general knowledge on the current matters have increased it sure as hell has not contributed my personal well being in any way.
Maybe I should take a brake and get my shit back together.

Maybe you should take a bit more time for yourself. take a brake from all of this political bullshit.

You're literally in the best country in the west
>lots of useful idiots to manipulate
>lots of chances to make something of your life
>generally speaking normies are woke as fuck
>protected against terrorism
>protected against (((global warming)))
>zwarte piet is still a thing
>fittest country in the world
Just don't live anywhere near the randstad and life is good on this goddamn awesome clay

Attached: 20090106_Kinderdijk_DSC1049_1600x1071SS_sh070-60_ACElnf.jpg (1600x1071, 465K)

It definitely will remain in the back of my head for the next years to come. Thanks for the advice, user.

If you're 18, you have no realistic reason to feel hopeless. Pick a path and commit to it.

Thanks for the advice, user.

If you fear it, you aren't blackpilled yet.

Have white children. Find something to live for.

I took a break from it all for a few months but couldn’t resist coming back to it after continuously feeling I was somehow cucking myself by running away from the fight.

If I had the money that would be a viable option. Unfortunately I’m still in school and thus, broke.

Doesn't matter man, it's just for a few years. Once you're done move as far away as you can.
I'm happy my parents always warned me for the scumbags there.
What are you studying atm?

I am a 19 year old NEET. All I do is work out, shoot and shit post. I cannot pray any harder for some type of civil/world war to come like a cleansing rain and wash away all this degeneratie.

Attached: 4D3B3B2B-791E-4066-9F71-457D15E0233E.jpg (381x381, 73K)

seattle is a pretty good city if you ignore the ridiculous cost of living, taxes up the ass, degeneracy, homeless encampments, etc.
washington is good, seattle is not.

Fear is the biggest factor here. Reassurance is perhaps what I seek.

Join your country's most elite armed forces.

If you're 18 and not disabled, you can do it.

Software development currently and planning on doing consultancy later on

Aim center mass.

Put as much as you can into
Food and gardening seeds
Physical silver bullion, Litecoin Veritasium Digibyte Theta OmiseGo and Populous token

Attached: dogen.png (336x335, 110K)

Ohh man, you have a bright future right in front of you!
Just remember to keep networking and befriend people who can help you further in your career instead of holding you back/dragging you down.
Not that these friendships mean anything but that's just how it goes.
Make sure you keep those real friends from your youth/school because they are the ones that have your back if something happens.
And don't worry about Dutch politics and shit, remember the jews learned their tricks in Amsterdam we never been hit as hard as the countries around us by anything ever.

Attached: zp2015.jpg (534x354, 57K)

>I truly fear for the future if we continue in the path we’re headed for. Does anyone else in my general age group feel like this? What can I do to endure the coming onslaught?
Remember that demoralization and learned helplessness are *feelings* - not an objective measure of reality - and both are an intentional result of Zionist psychological warfare against you.

So when you have those feelings - and again, it's a Zionist-sjw-female deceit that feelings are reality - recognize them as you awakening to the mental chains of your enslavement.

Then recognize that awakening is a good thing, the *best* thing, because it means you can stop being passive and start fighting back.

Disease, literally dis- ease, is the first step on the path of healing. I read the laments like yours of those who are awakening to the cancerous Zionist disease that is killing humanity and I think "Thank God."

Attached: 1538086882003.jpg (1160x451, 56K)

Get into uni and network. Embrace the negative emotions and use them as fuel for training and studying. Exercise and learn a martial art.

Most importantly you need real life friends that know as much as you do so you can at least suffer together.

Thanks, user. I plan on making enough money in this field of work and moving to the countryside after. Best of luck to you

Fortunately I’ve no doubt in what generation Z can achieve as a large collective. Wise words from you, user. Thank you

>Feeling I was somehow cucking myself by running away from the fight

I think you are just cucking yourself if you feel like doing literally nothing because world is going straight to hell. If being too invested in all of this is a contributing factor in that then do not do it user. You do not have to go down with the ship.

If this is consuming you too much and preventing you to be productive and proud of yourself then maybe you should start focusing on something else.

Educating yourself on current matters is useful, but you have to go out there in the real world and make use of that knowledge in every day life.

You cant improve yourself only by being here and gathering knowledge. You also have to go out there and advance in life.

Good post

>turns down sex
Hahahahahah what a fucking cucked image. Trump supporters btfo

Finding friends that feel the same as I do has turned out to be very unsuccesfull, especially in the city. I stay to myself regarding politics anyways so I’m content with that.

We desperately need to bring back /sig/

You’re describing my problem very accurately. I’ll try and act more apon it in the future.

This. I haven’t seen one in fucking ages

stop eating "blackpills"

Blackpills are nothing more than tools to shape your perceptions so as to feel perpetually angry over that which you have no direct control or ability to influence by very dishonest people attempting to control you. If you are perpetually disgusted with the world, you don't have any incentive to improve your place in it.

my advice for you young man is to focus on the good in yourself, cultivate it and to share it when you can. When others frown, smile. when others are weak, your strength will be their pillar. When others doubt, you will be their bastion of conviction.

Look not to the evil without, but the good within and spread it.

(((Mods))) keep moving them to Jow Forums

Very wise words. Thank you

user get sober. Don’t even smoke cigarettes. This is the first step. Stop being a degenerate and you won’t feel like one. Also I heard duchies are abnormally tall, enjoy your superiority over us, that should make you happy.

If you have a cynical defeatist world view you are nowhere near the black pill

Jesus Loves You. You are a sinner, wholly unclean by your very nature, but Jesus died to cleanse you of your sins and give you Eternal Life.

Then we share a pretty similar problem.
I hope you can sort your things out and find purpose and happiness in life.

bumping with optimism

>don't die
Everybody dies. Sorry.

Great, thanks for spoiling the big surprise.

>t. God

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
Best of luck.

Turns down sex from whores, a true bloomer only desires finding a woman to settle down with, not some roastie for mere temporary pleasure. Nothing is as satisfying as growing your legacy.

this
doomers must bloom eventually
don't let the enemy spread despair and defeatism - we're going to make it

Attached: 09023109310.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

You'd probably love N GA and similar...the mountains are so beautiful, especially in the fall.

turning down sex from women who want your cock because you value quality over quantity is about as alpha as it gets
accepting whatever whore throws herself at you reeks of desperation

This but unironically. Learn how to shape a positive experience, rather than passively receiving a negative experience.

Life is hard, just resolve that you'll try and do well.

I don't have any advice for you
However I can tell you this
You have my sympathy
If you think you're living in the worst possible time in recent history, well then you're right
I've never seen shit this fucked up before
Everything is fucked up
At least I got to live the first half of my life before it all went to shit
So no, I have no advice
but it's not you, it's not your fault
It's the world you are stuck living in
You have my sympathy

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Every generation faces some kind of shitstorm that they never asked for. Be thankful you're not conscripted to a pointless war to go die by the millions for no sane reason at all. You know who your enemy is. You know what they want. You know how they work. You possess a communications infrastructure unprecedented in human history. You can organize on international scales never dreamed of before. You even have allies in high places. It's not all shit.

t. Old as fuck

Attached: 1536914958488.jpg (464x606, 27K)

I'm a 20 year old zoomer in a similar situation. The only real advice I can offer is to better yourself physically (be a gym rat, you never know when strength will be the deciding factor between life and getting beaten to death by a hoard of muslims) and mentally (read philosophy). Live for the sake of self betterment and be prepared for everything you've grown accustomed to to vanish