USA City Discussions

Does this type of city exist in the USA?

>over 50k (even 30k) people
>mostly white (80%+)
>tech industry
>good music/visual arts scene
>somewhat walkable
>not in a desert

Trying to settle and down and start a family. I am 27 and have ~350ish k saved. I have a functionally unlimited budget because my family is pretty wealthy. I don't want to live in suburbs, or a rural area. I want to live in a safe city with racial cohesion. I'm tired of living in Brooklyn.

I did a study abroad semester in Kyoto. Living in a walkable, dense city that is extremely safe is one of the comfiest feelings in the world. It is peak civilization so far.

Attached: 1536248353755.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonia,_Michigan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asheville,_North_Carolina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville,_Tennessee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs,_Colorado
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Maine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Detroit ticks most of those boxes. Let us know how you get on there k.

Not sure about music/visual arts scene, but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonia,_Michigan

Enjoy your new life in Livonia!

I should have quoted this part.

>As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 96,942 people, 38,714 households, and 26,856 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,715.5 inhabitants per square mile (1,048.5/km2). There were 40,401 housing units at an average density of 1,131.7 per square mile (437.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 92.0% White, 3.4% African American, 0.2% Native American, 2.5% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.5% of the population.

Stay the fuck out of Michigan we are full. I don't need house prices going up for a few more years till I can afford a decent one.

Agreed, Stay out of Michigan. Go to Ohio.

Attached: 1538243290705.jpg (435x571, 60K)

As if people would want to move to arctic florida

san jose

NYC Nursebro here. been looking to get the FUUUUCk out of NYC for a while. Places I have investigated/visted. Any feedback would be cool.

Asheville, NC
80 k. 77% Paleface. Good music scene. Lots of outdoorsy stuff/mountains. Town has a nice mellow vibe. Good weather.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asheville,_North_Carolina

Knoxville, TN
170 K. 76% White. Good Bars and Nightlife. Low cost of living.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville,_Tennessee

Colorado Springs
400 k 78% White (I'm not sure I believe this, I have not been to Colorado in a few years, I hear it's overun by illegals). Tech, Defense, Marijuana if you're into that, voted #2 in U.S. News best places to live.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Springs,_Colorado

Portland Maine is doing well with 67,000 people and is still 85% white. The only blacks are Somalians shipped in by the church.
There’s an arts and music scene and some tech industry in the suburbs.

Attached: 5D8B6BE0-1D0D-4C8D-A661-21187F663E4B.jpg (500x332, 207K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Maine

Fargo, ND
The cold keeps the homeless away

isn't asheville hardcore leftist?

this all rootlessfags fuck off the cancerfornia. STOP COMING HERE AND RUINING OUR ACCENTS AND STEALING OUR JOBS WITH YOUR CALIFORNIA FAGGOT TALK AND LAWS

tuebor (GET OUT OF MY SWAMP)
t. michiganfag

Idaho Falls a little bit.

Not much music or art and kind of in the desert but only about an hour drive to Yellowstone and Jacksonhole.

portland sucks, bangor = based

Sulphur Louisiana. 20k over 93% white. Amazing food and music

The Jews have specifically targeted this kind of thing. Few cities are larger than 50k people is 80% white, let alone also have a tech industry and music.

If you really had an unlimited budget you would have no problem with NYC or any of the globe's largest cities as the slice of the world you would interact fits the criteria you have already. As is, you're stuffing the OP with buzzwords and datamining.

Give my regards to the team, and enjoy digging these holes and filling them right back up again. Over and over and over and over... with no way out but one. You know what it is. Post the livestream.

Do it faggot

Colorado springs is not that white. Head 20 minutes south of town and it's wetbacks as far as the eye can see. Still a decent place to live though.

>1 post by id

I don't want to live in a white enclave within a multicultural city. I would like to be able to walk around at night and not think about safety. My family could help me out, but it would be a one time payment for a house-they would be disappointed if I relied on their financial assistance forever. So I guess it is not truly unlimited.

>i don't want to live in a white enclave HERE
>i want to live in a white enclave THERE
>also i want this unrealistic shit and i'm not as rich as i said i was
Can you tell how we know you're Jewish?

Yes it does exist. No I won't tell your brown ass where it's at.

Asheville, NC. it's a bit of a liberal haven but most cities are. we're taking back this one slowly but surely. bonus that it's one of the most beautiful areas in the country.

Attached: 1538084159615m.jpg (1024x699, 109K)

>over 50k (even 30k) people
>mostly white (80%+)
>tech industry
>somewhat walkable
>not in a desert
Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for too. Sounds amazing.

yes but the surroundings are hardcore conservative, and more of us are infiltrating each day.

Not Jewish, I can take a pic of my uncircumcised cock to show you

MT PLEASANT SOUTH CAROLINA
PLEASE MOVE HERE
THANKS
Also lots of blonde, blue eyed women.

It's leftist, but in a 60s hippie meets southern hospitality kind of way. Everyone seems too stoned and laid back to really make a fuss about anything.

Eau Claire, WI

Not CO, maybe NC, prefer TN

New Braunfels Texas has all of these

By saying you want anything in the arts, you are saying you want faggots and leftists.

>i'll send you a dick pic to prove i'm not jewish
>doesn't say no homo
Oh, so you're gay and Jewish?

Why would you choose a city when you have some of the most pristine, beautiful countryside in the world?

Fargo, ND

find yourself a nice scandinavian girl, have 4-5 kids, put down roots, become involved in the local community

hope you don't mind cold

St Petersburg, FL
Sure, there are over 20% niggers, but they all live in specific areas and can't afford to live downtown or north of there in the nicer neighborhoods. The larger Pinellas County area is over 80% white. St Pete is walkable, near beaches, has a decent art scene and cultural amenities.

No one says that anymore. You are just shitposting at this point.

Portland

come on user. detroit? chicago offers much better walking options and tech opportunities and just about 80% white. see pic for proof.

Attached: 1510665988073.jpg (1000x659, 150K)

>Portland,Maine

Fuck off

All those seem great and probably still have a decent economy. I have heard similar things about CO being overrun with illegals.

Maine cities, Burlington VT, Portsmouth NH all seem to have struggling economies but those are probably closer in lifestyle to what I want, similar to upstate NY cities(where I'm from), except a bit nicer quality, more whites.

Are there oil boom/bust cycles that mess with your standard of living?

Yeah fuck letting white people into your cities, right

Bates soiboi detected

Yes
>not in a desert
>mostly white
>over 50k people
Just No
>tech industry
>somewhat walkable

Also, fuck off we're full.

Nashville is white as fuck loved living in Franklin 20 min south. I think I saw two blacks in a year and half walking around the town center. Plus the Christmas festival is like a WHITE Christmas as you can get. Just can’t be poor fag.

Attached: 0DDDBA7F-C0D3-4B76-B05E-1FBEC91D36B2.jpg (2048x884, 1.77M)

Husky landwhale SJW paradise and winters so cold your dick will freeze off.

Attached: B1E11B1A-5FBB-473E-A9E4-1888E2529E30.jpg (900x502, 109K)

Des Moines, IA

Thank me later. Its medium sized city, and only 5hrs away from Chicago, Kansas City, St.Louis, Omaha and not too far from Colorado..

Woulndnt encourage people to move to nashville but guess we can use more good people. Its kinda a shithole

>Living in a walkable, dense city that is extremely safe is one of the comfiest feelings in the world.
Literally a cuck

Inflitrating? Is ashville turning red then

I’ve been looking for somewhere to move that has no niggers/spics/rednecks and similar to what you mentioned. I can even handle leftists as long as it isn’t too crazy. I’m convinced it doesn’t exist.

It doesnt

If you're ok with being surrounded by body odor, pathetic men and ugly women you can come to Portland, it's a great city but everyone here has that "I'm going to be unique by copying the things other people are doing to unique" mind set. That's about one of the only 80% white cities and i don't even know if we are that white still.

I was in Knoxville last weekend and nigs were everywhere. I smelled like a black and mild just from walking around the streets. They all seemed to be affirmative action nigs located near campus though.

Maine winters are pleasant

asheville, nc

I’m assuming this is your kind of pleasant summer too.

Attached: 2C1D1A41-5C63-40A8-A87A-B4663F1DC830.jpg (1574x1050, 286K)

That sounds like Vermont.

niggers always flee to cities like rats chasing breadcrumbs, what can be done?

>
The river my town is near thaws completely during the summer.
Although whenever it is not frozen, there are bears patrolling it.

Chattanooga TN is the one you're looking for.

Mt. Pleasant is surrounded by so many niggers it might as well be a bogan farm in south africa.

Attached: 1443469879112.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>we're taking back this one slowly but surely
This is good to hear. Recolonization should be the goal instead of running away.

Can’t comment on the first two places but Colorado Springs is overrun by minorities. I was there in one of the downtown areas. Saw a bunch of kids. Most non white. Plus you have the US chairforce academy next door, which is another haven for minorities.

Yes please

what part of Crooklyn you from user?

If it exists now, it won't in 10 years

I seriously doubt a city with everything you are looking for exists in the U.S. Assuming you are looking for an art scene for the misses and a tech industry for your employment, and you are willing to commute, Eau Claire isn't actually that bad. We are mostly white, easily +80%, we do have a limited art scene with our new exhibition bazaar-thing downtown, it would be about an hour commute over to the twin cities for a tech industry job. We also serve as a greater metropolitan area for Altoona and Chippewa Falls, two more moderate size, and white, cities. We do seem to be experiencing growing pains, infrastructure can't keep up with the demand, so yes we are actually full. For raising a family, the community at large is generally safe, you could let your kids wander and for the most part not have to worry about them, we do have a sprawl problem where a car is pretty much a necessity. Lastly, the schools aren't terrible.

PNW is npc central

Birmingham, MI. About 30k people, walkable, 96% white, hometown of Sam Raimi. Just don't past Bloomfield Hills going north or Ferndale going south.

louisville

east st.louis.

missouri

illinois. nvm

The amount of blacks/Mexicans I'm starting to see in Knoxville makes me very sad/angry.

Can confirm. Going to Walmart there should require a passport and mandatory vaccinations.

Attached: 1528941061855.jpg (540x540, 24K)