Holocaust Survivors Led Christine Blasey Ford’s Lawyer Debra Katz To Advocacy

As Christine Blasey Ford testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday to share her allegation of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, she will be accompanied by her lawyer Debra Katz, a civil rights attorney who has emerged as a prominent women’s advocate in the #MeToo era. Ford’s is just one of the cases Katz has taken on in the hopes of ending sexual violence and gender discrimination.

Growing up on Long Island, Katz was exposed to stories of the Holocaust.

Raised in a Jewish household, Katz said she was drawn to advocacy early on.

forward.com/news/national/411057/holocaust-survivors-led-christine-blasey-fords-lawyer-debra-katz-to/

Attached: gIZK7t31.jpg (600x314, 17K)

Attached: 1522981861676.jpg (2369x2481, 1.71M)

>Lawlercaust

Attached: 1523586590580.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

What will Jews do when every living holocaust survivor is dead? What will their excuse be?

>Stories about the Holocaust made her realize that she could build an entire career exploiting fictional victimization

They'll just make up another one that was more recent

Attached: 1492820607044.png (800x765, 32K)

By the year 2057 there will only be around 1 million holocaust survivors left.

>my mom/ grandma/ great grandma died in the holocaust you anti-semite

oy vey pass da gefeldta fish

Attached: 220px-01_Susan_Herman-155.jpg (220x330, 14K)

Checked, they already do this.

These holocaust survivors are getting younger every year

Dr. Ford raped me in my Auschwitz. I heard her stumbling down the hall later with her drunk friend talking about how they pulled a Nuremberg on me and high fiving and laughing maniacally.

So she is defending a fake story because she was inspired by another!
Checks out.

Impossible because there weren't even half a million to begin with

Don't question it goy. I just did the math and it turns out around 1.7 million will still be alive.

So,
She is for putting people in prison on THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED???
FUCKING BASED.

Attached: DEMOCRATS.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I was taking a shit yesterday, and Dr. Ford crawled through my window and raped me, told me she would kill me if I told anybody, and crawled back out. I am terrified.

Did you flush?

This is how dumb Republican politics have become. Idiots following Russian trolls and denying the most documented event in human history even occurred. So dedicated to partisan politics they'll elect a sexual predator to the highest courts just because he's on the right team. Fucking fools.

>the most documented event in human history
When did we deny the death and rebirth of Jesus Christ?

Freddy?!

Attached: f0601c2af2dcdd6b142adea1781cc182.jpg (258x195, 8K)