What do you think of God?

Attached: God.jpg (1024x793, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
thrivenotes.com/the-last-answer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can find God within yourself and once you find God within yourself you see God everywhere else too.

god is a nigger faggot and so is OP

Doesn't exist.

I'm not sure if he is real because i never seen him. I think people just believe because they don't like the idea of dying forever.

Social control to keep the goy happy

I think it's a way humans can cope with their own existence.
yee
Also this , god is an imaginary nigger faggot just like you OP.

i don't think about him at all

It's dangerous. There's not too much wrong with god or christianity, but people that get mentally fucked (pshychoses, borderline) tend to get lost so much in faith they forget how the world functions besides this faith. And even within this faith they misinterpret alot of things, which can become quite dangerous.

God does not love us anymore, he has abandoned us and probably regrets having exchanged dinosaurs for us

this
in here im currently posting all kinds of stuff of hidden info in the bible. maybe someone enjoys it.

>God does not love us anymore, he has abandoned us and probably regrets having exchanged dinosaurs for us
wrong. he loves us, and thats why we have to live through this

I am god

God is good all the time.

I was high. Very high. And I felt as though I was being communicated to telepathically. It quickly became apparent that this being I was communicating with was God. But God wasn't love. God was hate. All powerful evil hatred, that despised me and every person ever created, whose entire reason for creating existence was to cause suffering. I would ask questions without verbalizing and be given answers that made perfect sense, but each answers only made my terror and panic worse. My memory is fuzzy now on a lot but for example I would ask something like "if you're evil and you hate us then why are there good things in the world like love and kindness?" And be answered something like "so that I can kill and destroy all the things you love, which will increase your suffering, all "good" things are simply catalysts for greater suffering". At this point I'm feeling fear like I've never known even existed, but I'm then "told" (or hallucinate?) it only gets worse...much much worse, for eternity the suffering continues to grow deeper and deeper...down down down. A human life is only the beginning of the pain, when you die you go to hell and the real torture begins and gets worse and worse and worse forever with not the slightest hope of ever escaping it. All the while, I want to restate, I'm filled with absolute horror and panic. I ask many other things, most I can't remember, but no answer is good. There is no way to avoid, nothing you can do. No religion or Jesus that can save you, those are all lies.

Hmmm...You know something about this painting I never thought about before? God is clothed.

Are there any art fags in here who know why Michelangelo chose to clothe God?

exists but is absent even for angels
i believe angels are "gods" who worship what He would want

To hide his magnum sized dong

I believe his name is Odin and was revealed to North men.

>7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you
>8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
>9Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
>10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
>11So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
>12In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

no idea who you talked to, but definitely not God. Probably some fallen angel or demon. next time it happens try praying to christ to make the guy fuck off and see him being rebuked.

How could any god allow for an existence like this.

Attached: 1503657372102.jpg (374x375, 36K)

You're a good man, user.

Attached: comfy.jpg (357x360, 41K)

once again >>

He is to be feared and loved, like a father.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

he is a nigger chink

You christcucks sound exactly like shizos, lol

Attached: 15-2.jpg (405x786, 62K)

Nice guy, dont know him personally but he gave me a whoooole lotta nice stuff and I didn't even have to ask.

Top Bloke.

Nice edit. Here is the original, before wh*toids stole African culture through colonializm

Attached: mg_black_female_god_pic.jpg (644x367, 46K)

Hint: What female organ does the red cloth backdrop look like, especially considering the theme of creation?

Hahahahaahahahaahah man they just cant stop stealing can they, it's like their favorite thing in the world.

God is clothed because God is actually advanced humans that created us by genetic modification and adding their DNA to early man to make us in their image. With Consciousness. ONLY AFTER having the fruit of knowledge of good and evil which is higher level consciousness does man start wearing clothes.

Attached: 1525123511740.png (751x1000, 1.47M)

Transcending Good and Evil

From the beginning of time this concept has triggered a conflict in the spiritual world. Between light and darkness. Between white and black magic. Between occultism and wisdom. Our Earth and its spiritual dimensions, which are the thoughts of humanity are the mirror of these conflicts. Each time every human being makes a decision he is faced anew between a choice of 2 paths. The white road of unselfish LOVE or the black road of selfishness which ineluctably leads to doctrine. Every individual who comes into contact with higher learning considers themselves basically “good” and yet the two principles are still within him, obligating him to examine which thoughts and deeds he will use to serve which power. At the end of time the twilight of the Gods he will realize that heaven and hell are our own thoughts and actions, good and evil our own invention. Then he can draw on this experience to make the journey home to completeness. The powers of darkness and light serve only one Lord. The creator of all things. They have the one goal of availing ourselves of the life experience to create a race of superior beings. Power without LOVE can only lead to catastrophe.

Attached: 1511843915714.jpg (736x981, 88K)

There is no god.
Good night.

>female organ
woman dont have a brain though

Attached: God-and-Brain.jpg (515x475, 103K)

Attached: 1530094519556.jpg (1280x1854, 287K)

or when eating the apple they inadvertedly had to learn of good and evil. you learn of evil by experiencing it which you cant do in Eden as there is no evil there. Now eden might not be a place, but an entire realm, the spiritual one. the fall of man was man entering the material plane where we learn of evil, like the fallen angels fell to earth too. obviously as a spirit you dont wear clothes, or the clothes are part of your spirit, but once in the flesh they were naked, experienced cold and heat, and pain and thus had to be clothed

Eden was a laboratory where our creators took early man and mixed their own DNA into them to give us higher consciousness. To make us like them! We are Gods ourselves.

yes and no. the fallen angels were likely around creating the different (darker) races, until God had enough of the bullshit going down here and made his own people, the whites to resolve it all.
dont fall into the ancient ayy narrative trap. the ayys are just demons and fallen angels

>fallen angels
Ok I'm out. I don't fuck with retards who need the bible to explain everything.

The future humans that created the computer simulation

A tyrant if the Jewish fairy tales are to be believed.

not my fault that the bible has it right mate

I like to think of God as a higher ordeal.
I do have a debt to pay with my ancestors sacrificing everything for my existence, however.
They are all obviously dead, but if they were alive, I would like to make them proud.

God is awesome. Jesus is my Savior, Comforter, and Brother.

>What do you think of God?
I don't.

the fact that most americans are religious makes this meme even more accurate

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

I turned my back on god my whole life and once after being given an ultimatum. I expect no mercy. Evil and power swayed my mind

Attached: 1489135821212.jpg (440x487, 53K)

God is a Zeus rip-off and believing in him makes you as retarded as someone who believes in Naruto.

Attached: 1538076536536m.jpg (1024x779, 128K)

>28Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter.
>29But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.
never to late to repeant and ask for forgiveness, and if you truely mean it i believe you will be forgiven

>not believing in anime

how else give your life meaning?

Attached: 6346346.jpg (700x700, 149K)

>memeflag
I'm a proud American of Anglo-Germanic heritage. I boast of nothing but Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Reveal flag or type 'God', shill.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

I didn't say you couldn't use them for your morals and shit, just not to believe in them. It's like The Three Little Pigs or Little Red Riding Hood. If you want it to be real, make it real. Don't just talk to yourself like a schizo.

Attached: 06a.jpg (645x773, 241K)

I don't blame people for thinking he's real, as we all need an escape or comfort from the thought of death,

But if we're completely honest, looking at scientific data, there is no proof of god,

There's more proof of evolution then god, also I have this question I ask everyone, and this is a question I asked myself when I was religious.

"If there was no heaven, no afterlife, would I still follow god?" I think if you have the answer as no, then it's obvious that like all religions, it's a comfort for death.

>implying zeus isnt just another angles account of God or archangel michael
zeus is jupiter is electricity which is the very energy animating your body and forming your thoughts. Thor is thunder and thus again associated with the lightning and the september prophecy made a connection between jesus and jupiter (the child born is described like jesus, ruling the earth with a rod of iron while on that day it was jupiter being born by virgo, the virgin clothed with the sun etc.
Jesus is all around spirit vs flesh telling us to reject the flesh and its temptation and thus gets another connection (somewhat) to electricity.

Now cronus is quite obviously satan is moloch is baal is saturn. And Cronus got BTFOd by Zeus which fits Michael throwing Satan to the earth. I believe cosmically Jupiter stands for the right hand in any form of God. Wether its himself appearing in the flesh or his archangel doing his bidding.

Shill confirmed. Repent and God will forgive you.
>if there was no heaven, no afterlife, would I still follow God?
No, because if there was no heaven or afterlife, there would be no God, and I wouldn't exist. If I didn't exist, I wouldn't follow God. Because I exist, I follow God, who gave me life. Let me ask you a few questions in response:
How does science explain creation? If at any point in time nothing existed, what could possibly exist now? If something always existed, how and why did/does it exist? If the Big Bang is true, how and why was all matter condensed, and what caused it to change state? How did life spontaneously occur from non-life, especially since such a phenomena has never been observed or recreated?

i had a similar experience user. i had a vision of the void and suddenly... a consciousness appeared. it was made of nothing and it started shrieking with laughter as it realized it had to exist for no reason. then it created us. i felt madness and cruelty emanating from this being.

read "the last answer" by isaac asimov thrivenotes.com/the-last-answer/

tl;dr: god is looking for any way to end his own existence- which is why he's running these universes/simulations- and he's mad and cruel.

too late, already blasphemed the holy spirit, I'm fucked. Hope no one else repeats that mistake

Attached: 1501830745940.gif (541x304, 3M)

>But if we're completely honest, looking at scientific data, there is no proof of god,
there is a lot of proof for the spiritual which starts with the CIA stargate program , and probably was used by the ancients as well we can pretty surely say this world was designed intelligently, just look into sacred geometry, how the patterns repeat themselves over and over in all areas with nothing being random.
You can even look into the elites occultic bullshit and childsacrifices to see that they know that there are powers beyond this world, they merely chose the wrong side.

God is real user

The knowledge of good and evil is the knowledge of technology. Sumeria was the birthplace of the agricultural revolution. Technology is evil. But only through technology can I spread this message.

>Murray said thoughtfully, “You cannot know your beginning. You have said so. Therefore you cannot know your end. Very well, then. That will be my purpose and that will be the last answer. I will not destroy myself. I will destroy you – if you do not destroy me first.”

The Voice said, “Ah! You come to that in rather less than average time. I would have thought it would have taken you longer. There is not one of those I have with me in this existence of perfect and eternal thought that does not have the ambition of destroying me. It cannot be done.”

Murray said, “I have all eternity to think of a way of destroying you.”

The Voice said, equably, “Then try to think of it.” And it was gone.

But Murray had his purpose now and was content.

For what could any Entity, conscious of eternal existence, want – but an end?

For what else had the Voice been searching for countless billions of years? And for what other reason had intelligence been created and certain specimens salvaged and put to work, but to aid in that great search? And Murray intended that it would be he, and he alone, who would succeed.

Carefully, and with the thrill of purpose, Murray began to think.

He had plenty of time.