BILL MAHER IN TROUBLE!

>Has Bill Maher Lost His Mind?': Steve Bannon Interview Strikes a Nerve
>Bill Maher caught heat from his “Real Time” fans after he welcomed Steve Bannon to Friday night’s show, with one viewer tweeting, “Stop giving these a–hole airtime.”
>Maher kicked off the interview calling the former White House chief strategist and executive chairman of the far-right’s Brietbart News “one of the most influential [people] around” and thanking him for his openness to appearing on his show – unlike many Democrats. Maher said Bannon’s appearance speaks volumes about why Republicans are in power.

thewrap.com/has-bill-maher-lost-his-mind-real-time-host-gets-roasted-for-welcoming-steve-bannon/

Attached: 1.jpg (836x572, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill Maher raped me 48 years ago

BM's initials are literally code for Bowel Movement. Figure it out.

I am a Bill Maher rape baby ama

They're both proponents of Zionism, why is everyone pretending to be surprised?

Bill Maher fetishizes black women

Bill Maher and Bannon are on the same fucking team.

Bannon is getting coverage all over the liberal press because he's back to SUBVERT TRUMP for the midterms.

Bannon will die in Guantanamo Bay.

Attached: SteveBannonBillMaher1.jpg (618x409, 87K)

not a big fan of maher's but i'll give him one thing: he really does believe in free speech and hates censorship. it's the only thing i like about him.

how did the interview go?
is it worth watching or did steve make a fool of himself

One door coming right up

>he's back to SUBVERT TRUMP
>Bannon will die in Guantanamo Bay.
Do you unironically believe this drivel you're saying?
Here's the interview in question.

youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg

All he needs is one MeToo thing to happen and he will go full kosher right. Screen cap this, it will happen. He’s a legit womanizer

Attached: 1522564579198.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

Posted here, meant to put in OP originally

Attached: Browner And Gayer.jpg (578x420, 68K)

at the very end he sneaks in a nasty line to which his guest was unable to respond in time.

I am surprised that he is still pro-trump, I thought there was a feud going on since he was fired.

WHOS JEWING WHOM

>generic collage of largely irrelevant op ed pieces from the msm
>spammed in every single thread

When Bannon doesn't 'die in Gitmo' are you going to accept you were wrong? In however many years that may be.

trumps on that team too, different sides of the same (((coin)))

He will.

Attached: 1510402045479.png (1309x432, 313K)

Eat shit.

Attached: 1514850631699.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

I really wish there was a way to place a bet on claims like this, I'll leave it at that.

yea but how did it go

#metoo

Maher was being generally predictable 'Trump isn't doing well' and so on. Bannon was generally decent although Maher moved through various points quickly so it wasn't as in depth as it should be (such is life in the legacy media). I think it's good he had him on though since there's still a few good points made.

You are dense. Trumps a rabid zionist whose maternal lineage, his daughter, converted to literal orthodox judaism; talmudicism

Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

bill maher stuck 24cm of wood up my ass

Bannon is literally our guy. Anyone that says different is a kike shill.

Hes funding and help coordinate white nationalism here and abroad.

Yeah? That's why Trump still says he supported Luther Strange and why Bannon got Black Cube to ban anyone on T_D from supporting Luther Strange right? Bannon is a fucking faggot who is getting press because he's back to try and subvert Trump's base.

Liar
What this guy said

Is that why he just made a movie Trump at War supporting Trump?

He made that movie to try and get some support back because he's been MIA for months. It's called publicity. Trump at war? Trump is a President pushing for PEACE AND PROSPERITY. You kikes are fucking stupid.

Bannon is a beast

BM sucks dicks for sure

>“What the hell happened to Bill Maher?” one Twitter user asked. “This spectacle of basically letting Bannon say whatever he wants, unchallenged, is just sad.”

No, that was me. Common mistake. I had HIV too.

God if there’s anyone I want to see get metooed now it’s him. I used to be a bill maher fan but his ego is too unbearable now.

he's raping me right now

If he hasn't done anything, he has nothing to worry about.

Bannon is like the evil General Mattis

It's crazy 10 years ago bill maher would be considered the far far left. Man how times have changed.

Bannon tried to give them a ton of information and hints. They just don't want to hear it. The audience was waiting for cues. Maher was waiting to make jokes for them; talking points ready and the audience clapping. When Bannon would not bite: next question.
I wish Maher acted like he still had Politically Incorrect as his show. This is so tiresome.

Attached: 1535993924057.jpg (1080x1080, 373K)

That was a really great interview honestly. Such a cock tease that it was only 15 minutes. Probably some of the most tolerable Bill M I've ever watched. Steve and Bill have a good dynamic or something, this was absolutely pleasant exchange to watch.

I almost completely disagree with Maher's politics but he at least has people from the right on his show. More than I can say about most of the left.

I have no choice but to listen and believe!

Attached: 1359154349565.png (233x263, 89K)

Props to Maher for having balls!

I give props to Maher for turning Bannon on his heels about racism. Got Bannon on the defense at the end; sucking up to him to prove he isn't a racist. Dems will win in the long run so long as spineless opposition exists who let dems set the rules for debate.

I watch the clip. Everytime Mahr's got you game didn't go quite as planned he'd cut Steve off. Same old Bill catering to the same tired audience.

>You are dense
More accurately: that is a JIDF shill, defending their shabbos goy Trump and their Zionist new messiah Kushner.

Attached: 1533714596438m.jpg (420x1024, 59K)

its almost as if most of the liberals you see on tv are bullshitting and Jow Forums needs to chill the fuck out on certain issues.

>demands one Twitter user
The absolute state of the media.
Proves Bannon's point for him.

hey fuckhead we bombed the shit out of you and shot your fucking shit up so you have to use bitch flag related have some respect fuckhead

Attached: KOTOR_soundtrack.png (450x446, 236K)

It was quite good. A very respectful interview between 2 men, heres the link. youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg

>It's totally you crazy rightwingers that need to chiill....
No, Fuck you.

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

Holy fuck Bill Maher is such an autistic faggot. Bannon speaks clearly and calmly and just lays it all out and Bill starts REEEEEEing to get his crowd to drown out Bannon talking. Then when hes tired of hearing Bannon explain whats going on he just says
>Next Question
Bill Mahers audience is peak NPC.

So are mine :(

He’s a lib that although you can still hate you must admit he comes from an honest place

fake news. he just didn't like being stuck in the WH.

His audiences have always been shit tbqh
Example
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

I respect Maher more than CNN and FOX put together

Bill Maher is a fucking awful interviewer. He is just talking at Bannon.
>Hey Steve, How/Why are we losing?
>starts to cut into china & trade to counter baseless claims about the tax bill
>"Woah woah woah, I got you on it. Let's talk about my favorite dem buddies"
>Bill Mahers audience is peak NPC.
It's truly incredible that people watch an interview like this and don't think for a moment that maybe what their watching is misleading/dishonest.

it's almost like that's what liberalism is actually about
he's not a rabid leftist, he's just a left-wing liberal

>dude on left willing to talk to dude on right
>dude on right willing to talk to dude on left
>both willing to do so in a civil manner
>even though they know they believe in different things
>retarded dems are pissed off about it
color me surprised

Bill Maher's not a conservative running for public office so nobody gives a shit.

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (800x453, 44K)

You're so brave, where can i donate?

Bill Maher seems like the type of guy who trades weed for blowjobs from high school girls

This. I don’t agree with him on many things, but I can respect him.
If the entire left had been like him, I don’t think I would have ever become a right-wing reactionary.
Hell, if feminists and SJWs didn’t exist I could still be left-wing to be honest.

Yep, he came out in full defence of Alex Jones.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

please state gender so we know whether to believe you

Attached: 1511982277121.jpg (462x618, 194K)

That clearly was not an in good faith interview. That was Maher telling Bannon that both he and trump are bad bad people, that people who like their politics are racist, and that trump is a tyrant... He did not let Bannon talk and when he started to he would immediately shut him down.

Only a leftist would be stupid enough to think that Maher gave him a platform

>literally member of strange elite sex club
That's weird
nypost.com/2017/02/01/inside-las-most-exclusive-sex-party/

I'm kinda liberal and always watch Maher and Bannon wasn't who I expected.

exactly

>The laugh track now has people loudly and confidently agreeing.

We are sofucked, the propaganda machine is too powerful. We are the fringe here, mainstream is eating this shit up and getting brainwashed.

This is the thing though, the media calls Bannon 'far right' in the same way they call everyone they dislike 'far right'. If you remember, Le Pen in France was called extremely right wing but economically a lot of her policies were oldschool left wing. Infact the only 'right wing' position she had was being strong on the borders and that's the thing the media latched onto because it's all they care about. They call Italy's government far right for the same reason, even though the 5star movement have a mixture of positions.

I think what Bannon said about wanting left wing populism and right wing populism is genuine and if that happened then you'd see a much less stagnant political situation.

I watched this earlier. The whole interview was >"you are right about everything and also a victorious alpha male I'd love to fuck but there's this character I have to play so my audience doesn't freak out"

Attached: 90b6244ad3ec3ef40edfbb40da43a9d730468fa18f4245ac486930e64c0de6d0.jpg (226x255, 3K)

>lion pendant around his neck.
>stroking the back of his date, a pretty younger woman in a short black leather dress.

bannon is really good at sounding smart but saying some really questionable shit

2 doors to hit the senate floor!

Sounds weird.

Stephen Bannstien and Bill Moishe

maher NEEDS to give Bannon a platform so the media can keep pretending he's someone anyone cares about to hold him up as a strawman boogeyman

I feel like Bill Maher could go full self hating 1488 one day after being punished by his liberal friends. He's always been a douche nozzle but he has this libertarian streak that demands fairness. He's like this prostitute that's been fucked 800 times and knows he does wrong. One day he will turn on his pimps and leave the life for good.

>Dominus members sign a “blood oath,” involving blood and a paper document, to join — but Lawner won’t go into details.
>parties are the brainchild of Damon Lawner, a divorced 45-year-old with two young kids. Lawner founded Snctm in February 2013 after spending years throwing high-end, but not erotic, events in Bali.

hes pretty much a smug cunt as far as i can tell

kys blackpiller, his viewership is shite

>demands one twitter user
>FUCKING ROASTED
Mfw

Attached: 30yroldwomber.png (800x450, 296K)

Listen and Believe this user

Bill "Kidlove Productions" Maher done fugged up again.

Benedict Bannon's making the rounds on liberal media portraying himself as the mastermind of the teaparty and what got Trump elected. Meanwhile he was but a sidenote. Only reason he became somebody was because of Breitbart. Hope he dies

Maher low key hates his own audience. It's great.

Imagine trying to kill the President by poisoning him but the FBI doesn't do anything about it because they don't want to cause an alarm about it

If you asked some of those playboy models I'm certain you would find out a lot of stuff about BM.

Why does Breitbart literally create a new article everytime Bill Maher farts but when their former chief editor and Trump administration advisor gets a full-blown leftie-triggering 1-on-1 interview they don't even mention it?

I cant stand the man`s politics, but he is principaled. I respect him for that.