Yeezy 2024???

Would you vote for Kanye West in 2024?
strawpoll.me/16553559
I'm curious to know why or why not.
Also what's Jow Forums's opinion of this: yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/kanye-west-calls-abolition-13th-amendment-wearing-maga-hat-200939574.html

Attached: download (9).jpg (299x169, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2J0P9QE3J0
youtube.com/watch?v=v1aYgydSeeM
youtube.com/watch?v=JggdhUyMgf0
youtube.com/watch?v=5xugt88O1-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LV8hpLKLbzE
youtube.com/watch?v=7la-KLCnZTo
youtube.com/watch?v=TxWbrhZLa14
youtube.com/watch?v=Zct7PKRyb2U
breaking911.com/kanye-west-calls-for-abolishing-13th-amendment-which-abolished-slavery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nein nigger

I would if he wasn't legally bat shit crazy

fuck the narcissistic negro. Totally overratted "artist" who mostly just cranks out shitty beats

Already five threads, exactly like this.

Not right now. I think Kanye is still learning and isn't able to formulate good policy or decisions... yet.

no fuck off, this is obviously a publicity stunt. go joining leftists if you cant handle being called a racist

>Crazy
He's not. Also I think Ivanka is gonna run in 2024 and Kanye will be her primary opponent. I hope that he becomes VP at least though.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2J0P9QE3J0

youtube.com/watch?v=v1aYgydSeeM

youtube.com/watch?v=JggdhUyMgf0

youtube.com/watch?v=5xugt88O1-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=LV8hpLKLbzE

youtube.com/watch?v=7la-KLCnZTo

youtube.com/watch?v=TxWbrhZLa14

youtube.com/watch?v=Zct7PKRyb2U

This idiot wants to bring back slavery.

Attached: Capture.jpg (920x1279, 139K)

If the Republicans maintain a hard lead in the house and senate and RBG dies the kill shot will be Rand Paul.

Forgot the link.

breaking911.com/kanye-west-calls-for-abolishing-13th-amendment-which-abolished-slavery/

The 13th Amendment legalized slavery through the prison system you fucking moron.

He's a genius. Give them removal of involuntary servitude, and we get an end to birthright citizenship.

Constitution Convention to amend the 13th NOW.

He seems like an alright guy and I agree with many of his views. However, FUCK NO I wouldn't vote for him for president. Ever. I don't hold harsh feelings towards him, guy is just autistic.

>argues for the liberal position of amending the 13th because too many nogs keep on getting locked up since they cant go a day without committing a crime
>magapedes will cheer for it anyway so they can keep chasing the imaginary based minority vote
civc nationalists deserve the rope

Attached: 1529852077929.jpg (480x1338, 61K)

No

yes go kanye

MAGA-YE 2024

No... I couldn't even do it for the memes. He'd litterally cause WW3. I can't help but think the delegates would refuse to vote for him. He's verifiably mentally ill, as much as I love what he's doing right now.

>those results
Didn't realize there were so many nigger loving MAGAtards here.

Absolutely not.

Attached: yep.png (418x277, 164K)

Kanye wants to abolish the 13th amendment. Not even kidding.

> would you vote for a cargo cult republican

No

Attached: 6HGmSs8.jpg (500x500, 39K)

If Donald Trump can do it I'm sure Kanye has a chance

Depends on what the alternatives are.

Slavery was the worst idea we ever had. If we didn't have slavery we wouldn't be flooded with niggers. Also in this politically correct age it wouldn't be used to enslave niggers. It would be used so that Bezos or some other liberal CEO can enslave white people.

Not a chance. Better than Ophrah, but not a chance.

I recant my initial "no". Although I'd be pretty concerned about a Yeezy presidency, I'd still take him over clinton any day