Jow Forums absolutely and utterly btfo, how will they ever recover?

Jow Forums absolutely and utterly btfo, how will they ever recover?

Attached: pol btfo.jpg (760x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Q090EfEvLLV7TsYYEeNXUw/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5775371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women make up that shit.

Did the false accusers end up in jail?

these idiots consider manspreading to be sexual violence

Even if that were true and ubiased it is not a good argument to throw out the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Any stats for the Falsely Accused that never went thru the legal system and only the court of public opinion?

Y'know. To make this relevant to the Kavanaugh thing and not Apples and Orangutangs?

Attached: 1538292124362.jpg (595x488, 60K)

>no link to support post
>1 post by this id
sage this slide thread

So, 10 were jailed and all the rest who were not reported or jailed are guilty of rape besides 2? Seems to me, if I'm accused of rape and there is no evidence and no charges, that would count as a false accusation.
Also, sage and kill yourself.

Are the two guys at the bottom right Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh?

This is not the last time you will see this post today, considering the amount of slide threads currently being posted.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Q090EfEvLLV7TsYYEeNXUw/

Throw their mindset back at them

>nigger criminals
>maybe 2 out of 100 are actually guilty but you have to believe the rest are too

thanks for the (you)

lets talk logic, most rapist well do it multiple times so the number of rapists here is at least 2 or three times to many.

second point is with the reduced starting pool the conviction numbers are fairly good.

third it is likely that the difference between the rapist pool and the pool of people who go to trial can be explained by false accusations that cant be proven as false. (this one is the most speculative)

anyways I have seen false accusations as well as real ones that where never formerly filed. its hard to really know what ever happens.

How many of those where fake.

>rapists reported
Ok a so we have a citation maybe?
>total rapists
Some made up number with no evidence

Lemme guess, this included drunk sex, sexual harrassment (not rape) and sex where the woman regretted it afterwards but gave consent before she regretted it.
Fuck off.

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

they are the black ones in the bottom right hand corner. according to this chart

So, in 1/6 of the cases where there was conclusive evidence, the accusation was proved false.

>to many
lmao

fixed

Attached: 1538351123098.jpg (760x960, 630K)

How can they hope to accurately estimate the number of UNREPORTED rapists

Attached: Screenshot_3279.png (368x439, 231K)

Is there a source on this? How can you document unreported cases of rape?

define rape pleas

If i defeated women in an intellectual argument so badly that they considered it abuse, could i be accused of rape on account of my abusing them intellectually as a man?

no, most never go to trial for one reason or another. lack of evidence, or never being reported to police.
nigger rapes some one and runs back into hood, really no way of catching him because they all look the same.

t. Buzzfeed

By making a number up.

All the grey ones .

The 2 black are those of the falsely accused, where it was jurisdicially proven it was a false accusation.

When u understand what that it's that, what it really means, it should scare the shit out of you.

by starting the assumption that all self reported data is true and then expanding the numbers to match the population

Am I reading this wrong? Technically, shouldn't all the brown be categorized as "falsely accused" since they weren't jailed?

well, every man is a potential rapist, so it's really just basic memory functions in the hippocampus from there

yeah more or less. it confusing because they are using rapists, and not rape casses. also remimber alot of the brown onews are just when the judge decides tyrone has been a good boy.

>better to let 100 guilty men go free than jail an innocent man.

Ohhh thats only for Jews! Silly Goy.

>fixed
That looks like alotta hard work

WOMEN BTFO

Attached: RAP.jpg (760x960, 196K)

now how many of those are niggers and spics

prove this
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Every.Single.Time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-191951_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 651K)

how do they know there are that many "actual" rapists?

2 proven false and every single other accusation taken at face value

feminists uncritically count every accusation as true unless it's proven lie, this is "believe women" in action

#MooToo time for the REAL movement to begin...

WHITE PEOPLE ARE DONE

And what about' The truth about false accusations as a political weapon'?

So, for every 10 convicted rapisrs, 2 people are wrongfully imprisoned. Thats not a very good ratio. Because simply reporting someone does not make them guilty, nor does someone facing trial.

I remember seeing a post saying that about 50% of rape allegations are made up.

Anyone have it?

>how will they ever recover?
We will not cite a book from 1974 as the source of our incorrect graph. We would talk to police, and listen to multiple law enforcement sources which state that the false claims range between 10%-40% depending on demographic.

lmao this if you can look at this infographic but
be so fucking stupid that you don't realise how much of a self own it is by feminists you really should remove yourself from the genepool.

Even in a hugely feminist society where women enjoy enormous privileges legally and in their treatment by police this is how few claimed rapes actually result in trials and jailtime. Shows how blatantly lying most of these whores are.

HOW CAN THEY KNOW HOW MANY RAPISTS THERE ARE IF THESE RAPED ARE UNREPORTED

Attached: 1501231808626.jpg (1345x1305, 113K)

"Rapists"

You cant say this if they were never tried and convicted. This is just pulled directly from their ass.
If those "rapists" were never put through a trial, how can you tell what percentage of them were falsely accused?
Real nice peice of garber you made there, pal. I'm sure your grandparents are proud.

why do Dems act like the number of false rapes is some fixed, concrete number? obviously if you lower the standard of believability for false rape claims, the number will rise. Add in $1 Million GoFundMes and instant fame to any "victim," and it's pretty clear that more people will realize it's worth the extremely small risk that they will ever be properly challenged and exposed.

Can you prove this? I don't think that you can

I also like the colors they used.
White rapists and falsely accused blacks.
Kek. Every angle is covered here

The irony is sweet. Both feminists and everyone else can use the same statistic. Only 7% of rapes result in a conviction.

To femenists
>93% of rapists walk free

To everyone else
>93% of all reported rapes are false

they have online polls where women use regrettable sex as an excuse to roleplay like they are victims; the same way a New York Jew earning $300,000 a year can believe he is a victim of the world

Nvm found it

Attached: 0252aa_4762190.gif (1751x741, 249K)

I'd like to see what that chart would look like strictly for accusations against high-profile people. I'm willing to bet that there's a much higher chance of the accusations being false since there's more to gain from it.

Here's something similar. Study from 1994, 41% false, in "a small metropolitan area" over nine years.

Attached: 41 Percent of Rape Claims are Lies.png (1452x988, 205K)

> Chad Herman
> Chad
> Study by Chad

>having stats on unreported crimes
ok bud
remember to sage

Attached: 1538352850180.gif (764x572, 22K)

It's a crying shame that there aren't more false accusers that are convicted.

Moreover, the definitions of "rape" are too broad.

Turn this into an infograph about the LOLcaust, put the numbers/colors in this order.

Muh 6 million
Sent to camps
Released from camps
Typhus
Children who survived being gassed 6 times

Attached: 1523749190044.jpg (898x628, 57K)

>no sources

Holy fuck what the hell 41%?
I wouldve guessed 20% at most but god fucking damn 41% of all rapes are fake?

Always use the superior version.

Attached: 1538278757885.jpg (742x751, 97K)

>FTFY

Attached: meme4366396180.jpg (380x480, 57K)

Comparing claimed rapes with convictions for false accusations.

> You're not even trying, are you

Attached: gay_donkey_1301614428976.jpg (498x487, 155K)

Women lie. It's even in the bible

>>having stats on unreported crimes
This.

If that many rapists are claimed vs reported then how do they know that many rapists even exist? Its literally a made up number for their fee fees.

Those're a lot of black men, aren't they?

If all those went to trial
And only that small amount went to prison
That means they were all falsely accused though

How do they report the number of unreported rapes?

Attached: jacques-blanchard-joseph-et-la-femme-de-putiphar.jpg (480x309, 56K)

I like how "Falsely Accused" is portrayed non-overlapping with "Faced Trial" as if to imply that false accusations never lead to trial and (even more horrifyingly) that everyone who gets acquitted is actually guilty. I also like how "Falsely Accused" is portrayed as a subset of "Rapists".

I understand what they're trying to say, but this is an awful infographic, and the person who made it is bad at making infographics.

They should do one but instead of all rapes, it's just these highly publicized rape accusations.

What percentage of media sensationalized rape claims end up being false? 100%?

Correction: OP BTFO.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653

But what about the unreported false allegations?

They extrapolate from their bullshit claim that only 1 in 10 is reported

Honestly I think it sucks that most rapes are not reported. We need to reminding women that they MUST REPORT rapes. Why? Because if they don't, they are helping their attacker potentially report more rapes in the future.

High profile cases of false accusation make it much less likely that women will report in the future. This 'believe all women' meme is actually making women less believable. It needs to be well known that accusations require evidence. This evidence is much easier to obtain at the time of the incident. So women should know to report it RIGHT AWAY while the evidence is still visible and the assailant is still nearby, and hasn't had a chance to wreak more havok.

If you are raped, it is YOUR RESPONSABILITY to make sure it gets reported.

If you are judging someone on an accusation, you MUST ENSURE there is actual evidence of this. If you accept claims based on no evidence, you are damaging the credibility of women who do have evidence.

The False Accusation rate is anywhere from 10 to 40% according to actual peer reviewed studies.

Would you feel okay putting 1 out of every 10 men in prison for a crime they didn't commit? How about 4 in 10 men?

So out of all those who faced trial 20 out of 30 were acquitted.

So if you don't face a trial or you're not reported then you're automatically assumed to be a rapist? Wouldn't at least 2/3 of those assumed rapists likely be innocent?

Where to begin...how the fuck was any of this known or computed? Is there some sort of oracle to let us know how many rapists there are? If so, then why aren’t we using the oracle instead of the legal system to determine guilt or innocence.

You know what would be really fun is if unreported sex crimes were treated as a crime in and of itself, you know, like unreported income when you file taxes. I mean shouldn't it be? You are in effect complicit in helping keep a violent criminal on the streets who could harm another citizen as a result of your failure to report. Something tells me though, that the number of wymen who are the victims of unreported sex crimes would drop to almost zero if that were the case.

It's based on the number of self-reported male feminists.

Ironically the reason we have such low false incarcerations is because we have a high bar set for proving guilt, hence the numbers.

Liberals literally want that proof to be “she said” and that’s it. That would be disastrous not only in false accusation, but overall liberty, and be a step towards totalitarianism.

when you got a document from MSM, and the first line is "The truth...", you know it's a kikery.

Women are sluts, they have genetic imperatives to seek out sexual partners. Society has a negative view of sluts. When women slut it up in their own social circles and get caught they have an easy out of claiming rape.

This is why women love to travel it allows them to see out multiple sexual partners outside of their effective social structure. It's also why women love to have girls only trips to other physical locations.

Attached: 1532693192418.jpg (2861x4392, 966K)

I'm an old fart boomer.

I personally know 4 women who made up fake sexual abuse charges, just because they were crazy, or mad at their ex, or wanted attention, or wanted to play the sympathy card with their friends.

It happens a LOT more than those on the left want to admit. They know it happens, and they know it happens a lot, but they ignore it because they won't publicly say anything that hurts their own interests.

I even had a woman nearly try it once with me.

> be me
> early 1990's
> living with a woman I wasn't /didn't want to have sex with
> Her friend comes over, she's hot
> We immediately hit it off, and we go to bed about 30 minutes after meeting.
> A few hours later, all done.
> hear her on the phone talking to a friend / BF I didn't know she had.
> "can you come pick me up, I'm afraid he's going to rape me

Thankfully, my friend immediately called her out on that, and told her how fucked up she was for trying to put me behind the eight ball like that.

As you get older, you eventually learn to not fuck crazy; but I bet a lot of you have similar stories when you crossed paths with a crazy hot girl.

I can't see the grindyhands on this one, too vague/bad

Reminder that the fascist police and prison industrial complex are evil and tools of white supremacy to suppress people of color, unless of course they can temporarily be used to benefit the Democrat party.

>RESPONSABILITY

American education, I swear.

Also, you fail to realize that unreported rape stats come from people asking women if they were raped. Considering the current ultra-feminist trend of being raped = being a victim = you get to screech at white males, I'm willing to believe that the vast majority of unreported rape cases never happened.

Consider that these "raped" women are the same ones that will bitch and ask to see the manager of a store everytime something goes even mildly wrong with their purchase. That doesn't strike me as a silent punching bag that is deathly afraid of speaking out (i.e. the kind of person who wouldn't report rape).

Honestly though, who cares? If you want to help, just work on producing sex bots and artificial wombs. The equation is simple: if we cut women out by having artificial womb children and sexbots, there will be no need for a man to even speak to a woman. No interaction = no rape.

Attached: 1522458676640.jpg (480x360, 13K)

oh look the product of shit stat gathering again, can't wait the two hours for it to be refuted

always been curious how they get their figures for "unreported rapes". If they are unreported, how did they find out?

also pic is fake for many reasons, not least of all pic related

6 years in ms paint

Attached: truth.jpg (759x960, 146K)

Attached: rape stats.png (760x960, 792K)

Slept in a mixed dorm. Wooden walls and shit could hear anything. Girl pulls some guy from town to her dorm. We have a party in the lobby both of them stay there and make out until it actually gets uncomfortable (it never usually did, those two brought it to a new level of gross) takes him to her dorm, hear laughs and then quiet. Next day dorm meeting with all of us living there, she's been raped and is crying. I immediately tell her to report it asap which somehow makes me seem like a dick for suggesting it. Stay with the cry circle some more she says it was awful and I feel for her. Let her cool down, ask in like a week if she has reported it, says they won't believe her. Tell her to do it so as to if it happens to another girl they'll get him. Still no.

Should have greentexted but cba. No idea what to make of it, but all in all its retarded as hell nowadays.

This study is interesting, and classifies most of the main reasons why women make up fake claims of rape:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5775371/

All this says to me is that 1 out of every 5 men convicted of rape are actually innocent.

uh... wait... 1 out of 6 actually.