Would you rather live in

Would you rather live in
>a world where white billionaires take all the money and leave you with scraps, but there's no brown people
>a world where there are no billionaires and everyone gets to be rich but the world is diverse and brown like it is now
Well? The answer should be obvious if you're braindwashed by illogical thinking.

Attached: 1537497536951.jpg (640x640, 78K)

A world without Israel. Then people like OP will be dead.

I love how you think those two are the only options.
Dude

not nice

Stop posting traps, you queer.

if everybody is equally rich.

then everybody if poor as fuck.

>life is an either or scenario between these two options
lol stupid faggot.

>everyone gets to be rich
fuck off with your strawman, dumb commietard

Obviously the 1st choice (even if I need to die), the 2nd one is impossible.
You can't expect niggers to live in society.

"Everyone gets to be rich"
So no one is rich? Do you not know how this works? If everyone had a lot of money, people would just charge a lot of money for stuff....

Only onions boys would go for her. So unattractive.

Fpbp

There's no such thing as "all the money". Economic activity is productive, not redistributive.

90% of "communists" are just kids who don't understand this concept.

>>a world where white billionaires take all the money and leave you with scraps, but there's no brown people
This. If the billionaire has all the money, it's worthless, and we'd come up with a new currency very quickly. Very much so, since we'd all be white.

White billionaires.

They are, after all, my brothers. Stop being so selfish, OP.

>Only onions boys would go for her.

I typed ONIONS, not onions. Stupid auto correct kicked in. Sorry. -_-

Rather live in a place with out Fuckheads like POL

If you had an argument, you would be able to make it without bait.

Which one of the banned subreddits did you come from?

The first isn't doable because without brown people whites would never be content with being slaves
And the second isn't possible because if everybody is rich then nobody is rich.
God I fucking hate commie logic

WHAT THE HELL?!
S
O
Y
This site is retarded! Onions instead of s
o
y
-_-

You need to go back

false dichotomy subversion thread

>a world where there are no billionaires and everyone gets to be rich but the world is diverse and brown like it is now
>Zimbabwe

Fuck off.

>>>/reddit

Also, This.

No I don't.

You really, really do.

I fucking love rich people.

Especially when they don't know how they're money works.

This

Reddit sucks. Go Jow Forums! You can post there if you want. Or tumblr.

fpbp

>phoneposters

Attached: 1517924747291.jpg (280x560, 47K)

S
O
Y
got word filtered because the
s
o
y
boy meme was approaching a critical mass that was doing extreme harm to the corrupt agribusiness industry, along with spreading a damning image of leftist cucks
Jow Forums is comped

Yes you really do
or at least stop posting until you figure out basic shit like soi being autofiltered into onions.

She's moderately attractive just would have a hard time giving birth at best and infertile at worst.

Women like to make themselves into literal cum dumpsters.

Please show me ONE FUCKING COUNTRY where commies made everyone rich, or at least middle class.

Oh wait, real communism hasn't been tried, even though it was attempted like 50 times...

The would you will give us will be the worst of both worlds: An impoverished brown shithole with a few elite pedophiles running it. Because that is what the puppetmasters want. A world where everyone is so retarded they can't revolt. A world where everyone is so retarded they vote for Communism as a solution to the failings of Communism.

Sage

fpbp

Attached: 105438875-1536336503523screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-12.07.32-pm.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19K)

Attached: 49582049.jpg (697x768, 78K)

no

>and everyone gets to be rich
How does that work? If everyone is rich, then nobody is.

The first one.

>1 post by this id

option 1

don't need money if there are no poc

Also, billionaires are very Jewish you fucking mong.

fpbp

Wow... I've trolled so many posts today and you're the first person to point out the obvious. You're like the first not dumbass auto 'durr you should know better' response I've gotten. You're one of the better people on this site. Keep it up!

>takes all the money
>takes and holds it.
The first world is preferable, even an economy with limited freedoms would adjust. It likely wouldnt be too different than today. As long as it wasnt communism.

Why only those 2 options Shlomo?

Attached: tmp_23119-14855311209431208955126-min.jpg (256x257, 7K)

>everyone is rich

Not possible, dipshit. Try again

fpbp

This
Also, OPs a fag.
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1537282768010.png (400x487, 257K)

no

>there are no billionaires and everyone gets to be rich
Communist logic.
FPBP

False dichotomy. A white-only world would be more wealthy, more technologically advanced, safer, more fair, and a lot more equal than what we have now. Imagine how much all the money that now goes to welfare, prisons and trying to educate monkeys would do when applied correctly (such as having reduced taxes), and how more cohese and homogeneous nations would help in general happiness...

>everyone gets to be rich

Then no one is rich you idiot.

>>a world where there are no billionaires and everyone gets to be rich but the world is diverse and brown like it is now
nobody is rich in the Infinity Niggers Universe

Yes. And if everyone is getting money for free then it has lost it's value.

>this site
>-_-
Kill yourself immediately.

Damn, Ana Kasparian looks like *THAT*?

I would swallow the blue pill if you gave me enough money.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

na

first one

Let's start by getting rid of all the non-whites, and then we'll see where it goes from there.

Attached: 1537505602138m.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Everyone cannot be rich because there are limited resources. If everyone were rich, everyone would be poor.

Jews still exist without israel, dumbass.