This world is disgusting why keep praising its creator holy fucking shit wake up

Attached: low iq.jpg (1141x1600, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_6Y5H9ngZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's good looking

Atheists and kikes are ruining the world with the whole "morals aren't important" shit

Grow the fuck up faggot.

the world was shit before christianity, during christianity and now after christianity

open a history book once in your life

>within the first few pages of the bible it literally says the entire creation was cursed because a stupid bitch was tricked by a faggot angel talking through a snake
>a woman was literally tricked by a talking snake
>A
>TALKING
>SNAKE

Women are retarded. However, I blame Adam. If he hadn't ate the fruit God would've just wiped Eve and created another woman but noooooo Adam had to be the first basedboy.

Human kikery makes it disgusting
We praised its creator above all else so that his light may guide us in our unkiking endevours

Attached: 1518655733813.jpg (593x552, 34K)

god still loves you OP even if you do intended on being a doomer

It's alleged "creator" is a mental and physical midget invented by the canaaties.

Attached: 1532466924103.jpg (604x424, 31K)

>God no real because bad thing happen

You must be 18 to post on this site. Now get off Jow Forums before your teacher notices you aren't practicing your typing.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_6Y5H9ngZc

Nah, if it were up to God this place would not exist anymore. The current ruler of this world is God's opposite.

Attached: 1537930104937.png (518x461, 322K)

Alas, Christ and Satan roam this world as two competing forces. As such we must be a bit good and a bit bad to survive it all. Take one side to the extreme is recipe for failure. For any yone to praise the creator is doing exactly what he does not want. Otherwise he would have taken Satan away eons ago. God wants us to real and awake , tough and courageous. Not lambs bleeting praise like cucks. How else can the human race go on if the men are so terrified of life and nature they can never procreate.

Because Jesus Christ told us so. Whenever I doubt I try and turn to Jesus. Even if I don't want to make another step, I will make a few more steps even if it kills me. Take up your cross and follow Him

>A thing that helps patch up the problem doesn't fix everything outright
WhY hAs GoD fOrSaKeN uS?

Keep rebelling that God will continue showing that you're on the wrong path... Repent, accept your Lord, and acknowledge that he gave us the power and knowledge to create a good World for every human, but that we've rejected His ways and have been fools for a long time now.

>as two competing forces
get your heresy out of here

Attached: 1472065954326.png (640x480, 694K)

No faith involved- Just use your logic and ask yourself is "hope for the weak?"

>Hope is for the weak
>Hope is for the strong
>Hope is for humans

You live a life full of nothing but beginnings, yet you focus on what might be a glimpse an end that no one can attest to?

Don't be a Coward, user.

Do

You're falling into the trap of "God owes us!"
We're the ones who owe God, and we're failing Him. The world isn't disgusting because of God, it's disgusting because of us. We don't walk in His ways. We turned our backs on Him, and we're paying the price for it.

The world wasn't worse 50 years ago kike.

I think anyone that believes in the bible/jesus is straight up fucking crazy. It like if somebody told you they still believe in santa claus

>We're the ones who owe Naruto, and we're failing Him. The world isn't disgusting because of Naruto, it's disgusting because of us. We don't walk in His ways. We turned our backs on Him, and we're paying the price for it.
one day you will realize how retarded you have been but it will be too late

I want to believe, but I dont. You dont have free will user. We dont matter. Or maybe we do? Since we will give birth to god. However isnt that predetermined?

Your edge will surely be appreciated by all of your homosexual fedora-wearing friends in Hell. By that point, it will be too late to realize how retarded and ignorant that you're being right now and you were throughout your life.

God said to not love the world but love God