ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Attached: All_You_Need_To_Know.jpg (1200x1200, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/411089/meet-christine-blasey-fords-pro-bono-lawyer-michael-bromwich/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just coincidence.

That's Clinton's photographer in the top left image.

They admitted the dems recommended them and they were working for 'free', the prosecuter asked.

Her name is Barbara Kinney. Pic related.

Attached: x1kkaXSZ.jpg (720x720, 84K)

nice

Attached: 1484971705575.jpg (634x586, 51K)

They're also both part of the tribe. I'm sure that's a coencidence though.

This. That isn't Katz with Hillary. So find something else on her.

Didn't some user dig up an old case where Katz represented some other liberal plaintiff in a political hitjob that looked eerily similar to the Ford case?

Attached: jude.png (760x760, 1.13M)

kikes are super fucking pissed about not getting Garland on SCOTUS

She downplayed the accusations against Bill Clinton and Al Franken. The one you're talking about is the Paula Jones case against Clinton, I believe. Here's a quote:

> Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim
>If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment,'' Katz told The New York Times in 1998, ''I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case

stop with that shit, looks far more like katz

Is the guy Jewish?

>Being on Jow Forums
>Not being able to sense out the Jewiest of Jews

You either need to lurk more or recalibrate your Jewdar.

Yes.
forward.com/fast-forward/411089/meet-christine-blasey-fords-pro-bono-lawyer-michael-bromwich/

ok, this is big

Yes.. the lady that looks oddly like Barbara Kinney and carrying a camera (like Barbara Kinney would) ... is Debra Katz. That makes sense.

Are they jewish?

they look like rats

god look at those faces, i hate jews so fucking much dammit

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

they are well respected lawyers who have helped many white people go up against the system when it has legitimately wronged them.

a family member of mine had them as legal help for a high profile case against an ultra powerful corporation that he had worked for (won't say who or what corp, but on my life they have helped my white family members)