What will the 2020s be like?

What will it be like?

Attached: 1517347569918.png (641x363, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvbHu_bVa_g
technologyreview.com/s/607970/experts-predict-when-artificial-intelligence-will-exceed-human-performance/
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really boring and we'll be pretending it's the end of the world as always and we'll all still be here because we're stuck forever and the kikes will still be there to piss us off.
alt. scenario: the kikes get what they want, transcend into the astral planes and gas us all with their newfound powers

War in Asia

Lots of onions boys if the Democrats win. I'll be voting for Trump in 2020!

The better question is, will we even make it to 2020?

Ugh, sorry. ONIONS boys. Don't know what happened there.

economic collapse, political violence, and war.

S.O.Y. not onions... something is wrong with my computer, sorry.

Same as it is now

War.

Took Lincoln's reelection for rounds to start going off, who are we to think itd change.

Near human level intelligent AI, at the end of the 20's early 30's. What a time to belive, also hopefully within the 20's permanent mars base.

Lots of brown people, potentially a major war

This. China v Japan for trade/oil routes. China is thirsty for oil like we were. It's gonna get rough in the far east.

Nah, just some butthurt s o y guzzling faggot on the mod team censored s o y to "onions"
Not your pc, it's the kike mods.

Wow... I'm trolling people but you actually are kind enough to tell me that instead of calling me a faggot for not knowing. You're one of the better people on Jow Forums. Nice talking to ya!

* to be alive

Attached: 1532739917884.png (990x682, 580K)

AI is a giant meme.

Political violence is basically a given. Part of me hopes for a major happening like a civil war if only because I'm tired of the status quo and I'm hungry for another paradigm shift. Really hope a world war doesn't start though because nukes kind of suck.

The depravity, decadence, tolerance, amorality, and apathy will only intensify. The divide between the rich and the poor will further increase. Violence and the desensitization to it will become the daily reality. Everything will coalesce together and the rotting carcass of our current society will degrade into a dystopian nightmare from which there will be no escape. Enjoy the present while it lasts. Only memories will remain.

It wont be such a meme, when it takes over your job senpai. Alot of Investments are made into this area right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvbHu_bVa_g

hebrew will become an official language in usa

Tell that to the robot dogs chasing you down.

I'm okay with this. Hebrews don't want the goyim to understand their language.

100 million Africans in Europe

S.o.y

A culmination of all the shit that has happened for the past 20 years.

not you though, for the elites and top politicians only
you will learn chinese and spanish

somehow, worse

hek

Attached: 7aqzfd7mlto11.jpg (723x655, 47K)

fun times in babylon

Political armageddon
but also technological evolution

Approximately 95% of google's projects is a total failure. I wouldn't worry about it.
This fascination with robots has been going on for what 40 years now? Remember Terminator? Yea, nothing really changed since then... Besides venture capitalists parting ways with their money for countless ---disruptive AI startups---.

we have no choice but to evolve the human race to star trek level of technology and society. You should all care about your parents. We either save humanity or we destroy it, there is no other acceptable answer.

Attached: $Y$T3M_WAR..jpg (480x360, 38K)

war is hek

BLOOD AND THUNDER

it will be RED

Attached: hgghhghgghh.jpg (740x493, 56K)

>be full time neet
>gf is a nip AI programmer

life will be pretty sweet watching the west implode from my japanese mountain hideout.

Apparently, its going to be cold.

zeihan is a smart guy, but that shit is not likely to happen. And if by some radical measure it does, it will be in the 2030's at the earliest.

hopefully a big ass civil war.

Does not refute the progress that project to future AI endavours.

> TTS almost indistinguishable from real life Speech

> Understands even ching chong English

> Adds pauses and other human Speech traits

> Understands fundementally what the person is saying and is able to have a conversation with a goal in mind.

> Hurr durr project will fail so it dosent matter

Hopefully, war with China And we destroy the last communist superpower!

Attached: 1536291243131.jpg (1242x1550, 1.64M)

Some spic/nigger/woman will beat drumpf and Jow Forums will be in tears

I hope we die if ever an asteroid were to hit earth and cause another mass extinction event now would be it

this

This is what you said in 2016 shill

Newfag

Wow, so unpredictable!

The US censes will show that whites are a minority, but we'll still be the bad guys... Mutts will claim to be white. We'll still be a minority

It will be Absolutely pissening.your experience may vary though.Also gross misconduct, violating the happening meme. Order 66 yourself OP.

Attached: 5E629837-F682-486B-A979-8BC1F13502E1.jpg (612x370, 92K)

I hope we back the nips. I can't fucking stand chinks.

They have already sealed our doom by calling mexicans white. So it will look like whites are the majority as well as commit most of the crimes.

It's because he's also a newfag

AI doesn't have to be sapient to disrupt the economy.

>googlepajeet plays a recording of a conversation between supposed AI (as demonstrated by a roastie vulgaris) and a human
>nordcuck: WOW REVOLUTION AI SINGULARITY CONFIRMED WOW UR DUM FOR NOT BELIEVENG A RECORDING LOL DUMFUKK
you seem to have really low iq. But it's ok, you're just part of the intellectual majority :^)

Maybe... but who cares? Better to be a newfag than an actual fag right fag?

Lurk more

lurk before you post you fucking faggot

Star Trek predicts it will have a rolling decade long nuclear war in which most major nations will be reduced to shacks of AnCap makeshift cities until some drunk guy with a lot of technical knowledge uses a missile silo to build a protype warp capable vessel, which gets the attention of autistic Ayyys

na

Oh my god you're such an embarrassment just go back to plebbit

newfag im gonna knock you out

oh captain my captain

Refer to

At least I can figure out who to reply to. Maybe you should try reddit. Or tumblr.

>star trek

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 87K)

I'm terrified. How do you like Trudeau? I think he sucks ass personally.

Refer to

I'm done talking to you, you can't figure out who to reply to.

Ugh, wrong reply, sorry. -_-

> Breaking news

user claims that AI is a 'meme', proceeds to insult another user when shown 'proof'. Despite leading AI researchers belives that AI will be better than humans at pretty much everything within 45 years.

technologyreview.com/s/607970/experts-predict-when-artificial-intelligence-will-exceed-human-performance/

why the fuck are you saying this newfag shit to me, prag?

pure chaos and misery

india will be a superpooper by 2020

worse

>experts-predict
you just don't learn do you?

For my own amusement. Isn't that obvious?

Ok, ill bite. Please share some credible sources that claims that AI will never happen.
Also try to explain what you mean that AI is a meme, in essence AI is thing right now. You must be refering to AGI?

That does not even make sense, you were replying to the wrong person, prag.

I did that on purpose earlier to make fun of the guy who apparently did that trying to respond to me. I cannot believe I'm actually having to point out something so obvious.... wow...

Attached: Untitled2.png (1872x379, 61K)

>Please provide me a set of instructions from a higher authority so I can follow them to a T since I'm incapable of critically analyzing what is happening around me and forming my own opinions based on my analysis
Jesus... Imagine being an NPC like this.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

Attached: images(30).jpg (286x176, 8K)

You will be on the outside looking in

> Asks for other evidence so I can weigh them and sepereatly and make an informed decision

NORDUCK, NPC HOW GULLIBLE!!!11!

Attached: 1527128228370.png (190x266, 5K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: C22B8CDB-8243-47E1-B005-AD2AC7DD28F3.jpg (896x896, 219K)

it's not your computer you're just tremendously new and a tremendous faggot

Neither will happen.

War with China. War with Iran.

Better because kek has returned
Order through chaos
Channel our energy for the fight against evil and nothing can stop us

>2020s
If things keep going according to plan; we won't even need them.

Attached: 15210635665644113.jpg (890x1176, 458K)

Trump wins reelection in 2020. After the swamp draining and military tribunals of 2018 - 2019 re-election is effortless. 2021 Bitcoin breaks $100,000 for the first time. Economic calamity strikes in early 2022 as Trump and Powell's plan to destroy the current (((economic system))) through rising interest rates comes to fruition. The FED is ended and the global debt jubilee is announsced. By mid 2023 the new system laid out in the NESARA plan is fully implemented. Global humanity recognizes the dawn of a new golden age of peace and prosperity. A movement grows to elect Trump for a third term and he seriously considers. In the end, he chooses the George Washington path and steps aside, endorsing Pence. Pence becomes president in 2024 and all is well. A cure for faggotry is discovered in 2026. 2027, Trump is not well but is not deterred from the campaign trail to support Pence. Pence is easily reelected in 2028. Trump lives to see his Presidential legacy eclipse Reagan's by not only passing the torch to his VP but seeing him elected to 2 terms. Sadly Trump passes away on Christmas Day, 2028. The nation is plunged into mourning. A few months into Pence's second term, they begin construction on Trump's Mt. Rushmore monument. A young Baron Trump comes of age and gains prominence..... tbc in 2030.

> Neither will happen
> Tendencies points towards that these will both happen.

Please enlighten me on what parts of AGI and permanent mars base is poised to break either of these arguments.

He would personally suck yours if you were a non white male. He is a worthless trust fund baby who deserves the rope.

There will be no Mars base in the 2020s, AI is an overrated meme, computers only do what they are programmed to do.

>AI is overrated
HAHAHAHAHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE

Again AI by definition is already here. You are talking about AGI.

> There will be no Mars base in the 2020s
> Neither will happen.

So then we agree it will happen, but you seem to disagree with me on the timeframe. Thats fair, space industry is poised to time delays. I think it needs to happen within the end 2030 otherwise, some things here on Earth has gone badly worng.

This is more or less how I see things playing out. Little fuzzy on whether they can stave off dedollarization that long.

Economic calamity could play out for awhile with elections being postponed.

Cold, higher food prices, and civil chaos.

hey newfag