Is any man safe from #metoo?

Is any man safe from #metoo?

Attached: ss.jpg (619x651, 69K)

Yeh right. Women completely throw themselves at Ronaldo.. I can't remember where I had heard this but someone who is friends with his agent said that his agent told him he was jealous of Ronaldo because he would literally pull like 12 supermodels and have orgies with them

Nah, but you don't need to hide from it either. If you did nothing wrong then just call it fake news like Trump and Ronaldo.

i swear i didnt rape anyone

did somebody say VEGAS?

Attached: 966.png (981x551, 666K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but ronaldo is a fag.. wtf

Nope

this is all lusophobic propaganda by some amerimutt roastie
sage and stop insulting Ronaldo he's a national treasure and a great lad

>Ronaldo
>Raping a woman
lolno, silly women dun goof'd accusing a literal homo.

Attached: 1466101350228.jpg (410x300, 23K)

>One of the most desirable men in the world had to rape a woman to get some pussy

Attached: 1473633832177.png (492x280, 85K)

Any slav men safe from that bullshit.

He didn't do anything wrong. He's a great athlete and has brought honor and dignity to Madrid and to Portugal. Why should anyone care what a whore says against him? She should be publicly shamed for slander.

THIS

I am a Gallego and have nothing but admiration for him, he's a great man and has brought honor to Portugal. Why should anyone believe the anti-Aryan slander? Fuck that roastie slanderer she should be publicly shamed and then locked up for being a lying cunt.

Attached: jewsdidit.jpg (155x85, 5K)

No White man, whether Slav, German, Latin, Celt, etc. is safe from these demonic kikes.

Can one of you throw acid over the Russian feminists face, the one chucking concentrated bleach over men that are "manspreading" on trains?

Ironically, only us neckbeards, basement dwellers and incels.

Attached: pence rule.png (687x556, 48K)

based AND redpilled. Cristiano Ronaldo is truly the straightest man to have ever walked the face of the Earth.

Child of a Sand-nigger and a Native Neanderthal?
Why would this shock me if it was true?

Attached: Ronaldo Approves.jpg (680x382, 59K)

Agreed. Ronaldo is fucking bad ass

Hah! Get fucked!

FC Barcelona Gang 2k18

everyone thought he was retarded when he was invoking this rule

now he almost seems genius

Lmao who gives a shit. Real men support Juventus now.

No but who cares. These thots are going to levy claims they can't back and it's going to completely remove credibility from it. They're going to continue to cry wolf, like they do about everything, and people are going to stop caring.

All this is doing is severely damaging women who have serious allegations to make.

You both should really support your local American teams

Foreign football tourism has killed the atmosphere at stadiums, actual fans are getting priced out because of Americans and Chinese throwing money at clubs to watch them play

My one beef with MLS is it's anti-capitalist league structure which is inferior to all European leagues. If MLS adopted pro-rel it would grow a lot faster.

you don't understand american football, it fucking sucks. The way it works is you give your son to academy at age 5 pay 10k a year and then eventually he becomes a pro. It's not a good feeling knowing virtually every pro just comes from a family that could afford the best club, not because they're the best player. I have a friend that should be pro but because he came from a poor background he never gets scouted since he plays on shitty college teams. He has scored 20 goals in 9 games, dude is ridiculous.

>One of the wealthies, best looking, sports superstars in the world raped some random roastie in Vegas
>Because he totally doesn't bathe in pussy on a daily basis
Is every woman in America batshit crazy?

When are they gonna start digging up dead men to accuse them of rape in the dark ages?

Supporting FC Barcelona has become a family tradition by now. Local teams can get fucked, no skill, no spirit, and no love for the sport.

>Imagine being a roastie raped by a literal fucking faggot. who's boyfriend could beat you up.

Attached: Fisting.png (485x750, 332K)

The country is too big to have a league, you would be travelling a couple thousand miles to play 90 mins

Furthest our teams travel would be from Bournemouth to Newcastle which is maybe 400 miles if that

>Is any man safe from #metoo?

Most of Jow Forums as we are all virgin never been laid neets.

Ironic really.

>Is any man safe from #metoo?
Obama

>If MLS adopted pro-rel it would grow a lot faster.
Leaf your people piggy back off our league because you're too gay to have your own.
Pro-Rel won't work in America because college soccer still exists.
Not to mention Title IX fucks over the hope of good development leagues.

but joe biden isn't. My aunt is/was a photographer at some really high-end functions and biden was at a few of them. And apparently he's a real creep.

Does anyone have any of those compilations of articles talking about how shitty men are and how masculinity is the cause of all society's problems? I tried google, but nothing turned up.

Attached: anomaloose.png (180x200, 72K)

Actually he is rumored to be gay and in a long term relationship. The cad image is fake news. He has hired beards.

Ronaldo is /ourguy/. That's the only reason this is happening to him.

Attached: ronaldo_trump_tower.png (646x524, 580K)

Just the reddit "incels"

honestly, why would the richest paid sports player in the world, the way he looks, ever need to rape anybody?

women would scrape the bottom of a toilet where he ejaculated to get some of his sperm.

Attached: 1538105094151.jpg (749x500, 30K)

I do but I root for European teams as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with supporting multiple teams.

Yes. You'll never see it happen to a true GOAT like Messi.

This gon archive soon

He is clearly gay so why?