Anyone else notice how the "Christine Ford is Amy Shumer" threads all disappeared the moment it was obvious no one...

Anyone else notice how the "Christine Ford is Amy Shumer" threads all disappeared the moment it was obvious no one believed it? Also, they only popped up when it became obvious the Democrats were losing control of the narrative. Can there be any doubt that paid shills are on here trying to bait the 'alt-right' into believing stupid shit?

Keep your wits about you brothers. Don't believe everything you see here.

Attached: MV5BOGJjYjA4YzUtZjFlMC00OTA4LTlhNWMtYzBmZjEyNzM4NWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzNzczMA@@._V1_.jpg (1275x672, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046608572040146944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The teeth don't match.

Shumer is about 100 lbs more.

Attached: givewoemnallthejobs.jpg (1212x463, 123K)

Just saw one 3 min before your post

just the fruits of our new meme task force goy don't be jealous.

it's like when a thread has a lot of redpills flowing on the JQ and then all of a sudden the thread is flooded with "flat earth" and "aliens" garbage, it's a way for JIDF to try and make the board look like a bunch of tin foil hatters but it's actually a pretty good indication that we're getting uncomfortably close to the truth for them

They run the same thread for weeks at a time every now and then. Last one was saying how jp is linked the the eu and Soros and made really stupid leaps of logic. This shumer thing is by far their dumbest one yet though.

its true lol bump
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

JIDF is a real thing

Attached: JIDF SCREENGRAB.png (1272x1023, 1.24M)

Go eat some more opiate pills you fat kike

>Can there be any doubt that paid shills are on here trying to bait the 'alt-right' into believing stupid shit?
No, it is 100% confirmed. There are a few comp'd jannies as well. Watch what you say and do. I almost guarantee that Shareblue has a few janitors. I know this because I got banned for rule #3 the other day....But that wasn't why I got banned.

At 11pm EST every day there is photos of white girls licking black ass. EVERY DAY. I have started "Naming" the actors in the photos instead of reporting the threads. Except that I am using names from my Shareblue employee list. This is pissing them off, and they got me for some dumb shit w/a 24 hour ban. I have never seen or heard of anyone getting banned for rule #3 which involves a "Get thread/post". Basically, I will not be checking out any threads in the future that may have the blessings of our lord. I will however continue to misidentify actors/actresses in these ass-eating threads.

Be here at 11-11:15 pm to watch them start.

You're doing the lords work

Fuck off kike. Youre just here to give us bad optics. Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can look at their teeth and see immediately that they are two different people.

Attached: amy-schumer-1518689843.jpg (1200x601, 91K)

This is seriously the dumbest thing I've seen on Jow Forums.
Neck yourselves if you're dumb enough to waste time researching this.

Attached: 1537644733405.png (768x1024, 1.34M)

If you start believing conspiracies about people's faces looking similar that's full schitzo. There's way too many people out there for it to be reasonable. This shit was used to distract from the actual weird things about sandy hook

Noted
I'll be looking for this.

Attached: 1538276151119.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Ford and Schumer are one in the same the eyea teeth nose and fore head and voice match prove me wrong Pro Tip you can't.

learn to read nigger

Based Mr. Lambright calling it how he sees it

It's almost like it was breaking news and a hot topic at the time and now everyone knows the details it is less discussed.

*tips tin foil*

amy shumer is too fat to be ford, look how ugly old and thin ford is. also the voice isn't right

I don't think so. We've found source material now meaning any attempt at a disguise would be pointless. It's her we have photos from her whole life.

Attached: 1538178486387.png (480x391, 187K)

kek, they would bitch the second this happended about how unfair it is

bro it is amy shumer

Attached: 1538284582686.jpg (750x911, 84K)

It's probably started by some Buzzfeed tier journalist and they'll write articles about how "Jow Forums alt right dumbasses believes the two are the same XDDDDDDDD" or something.

>a leaf

Dude, the threads disappeared because your literally the only one shilling this disinfo

paula blasey is her mother.

Attached: 1534296108076.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Yeah good job on Jow Forums for not getting baited, they spanned that shit for ages

I approve of this

Attached: 1538189133747.jpg (460x345, 39K)

the shills are out of control. every time is see a pic related, they go full neo-nazi crazy person even though nobody else in the thread is acting that way. They want so badly for right wing death squads to be real that they are going to start marching in the streets themselves.

Attached: poltrol.png (851x324, 120K)

Everyone believes it user. The big question is how did Scumer lose so much fucking weight.

She could literally write a diet book about it and make money than she did in her entire 'comedy' career.

the week before it was "paula blasey doent even exist and will not appear at the testimony" that quickly changed into Amy Schumer after or durng the testimony

How to tell you're retarded as a Democrat = you keep this Amy Shumer stupidity going

>big question is how did Scumer lose so much fucking weight.

The big question is why the fuck would they use Schumer

fuck off

You mean did I notice DNC Kikes stopped kiking when their Kike tricks were not being believed?

Why yes, user. It usually happens that way.

We’ve known this forever. JIDF college students post here, hasbara bots post here, liberal twitter groups post here, Democrat shills posting here, Australians post here

>At 11pm EST every day there is photos of white girls licking black ass. EVERY DAY.

unfortunately calling it out means a call to mumbai and the pattern changes

Kek posts here

It's not the question if they post here; it's the question if it's a government funded effort. I say no. I say this would be the worst place to try; like the worst. Facebook is where they work with the protection of moderators.

Go to hell faggot

Attached: sh5.jpg (616x187, 15K)

Attached: are-sandy-hook-children-killed-a-year-ago-sti-L-apCS2Y.jpg (460x141, 7K)

Attached: sh1.jpg (630x181, 15K)

Attached: sh7.jpg (642x187, 17K)

>it's the question if it's a government funded effort. I say no.

>he thinks there are not government shills on 4chab

Attached: sh2.jpg (631x185, 17K)

Are you literally retarded you complete fucking mongoloid?

Attached: are-sandy-hook-children-killed-a-year-ago-sti-L-qgizPN.jpg (460x140, 8K)

Attached: sh6.jpg (631x186, 15K)

Attached: sh4.jpg (611x190, 14K)

pic is fake and gay. Go back to plebbit you fucking boomer

Oh? Why is your fringe crackpot bullshit any more credible than the people posting about flat earth and aliens?

No, da JOOS don't run the world as some kind of Illuminati death cult.

Yes, the Holocaust happened.

Fucking get over it redneck.

Why wouldn't they be able to track every image you fucking mongoloid?

They do browse here but only if NSA systems locate a threat. I’d assume the government is overall too inept to keep up. JIDF is Israeli funded though.

it didn't happen, but i wish it did

Yeah I say shills that just happen to be on Jow Forums

You seen my OG?

Yeah, I would agree they for sure archive for searching and alerts.

>the red ditor that can't into history

>Yes, the Holocaust happened.

The human skin lampshades were a lie, the shrunken heads were a lie, the soap made from human fat was a lie, the buttons made from bones were a lie, the giant electric chair was a lie, the oven roller coaster was a lie, the masturbation torture chair was a lie, the cage full of bears and eagles was a lie

But the death-showers are totally real, goyim!

Attached: mrc.png (113x123, 11K)

OP before starting this thread

Attached: huffer2.jpg (212x238, 6K)

Attached: 1453629666710.png (500x500, 186K)

Attached: F8041EE9-61A6-468C-BA56-6B51C4FB9B6B.jpg (200x200, 30K)

The problem with the left is they think they are really smart but the are really DUMB.

It was him in drag

Attached: 1538247173351.jpg (716x715, 97K)

But seriously, this is a different woman than who we saw on tv, is it not?

Attached: 1538216392652m.jpg (1024x538, 40K)

what the fuck is so comlicated about them faking to be other people to threaten you more while never being in trouble?
oh its oto hard to believe the government is inon it too? theyd be subverted is that the word.
yea she is that fucking bitch on your tv.

if u look at that skank who sounds like a early 30 something and lookslike a fifty something, you can see her side wrinkled skins just flaps, like a mask
that covers her (shes too fat to be ford) cheeks down to her fat chin over. her fat cheeks that stick out(amys) to her fat chin. thats what makes ford's bottom of her face so square, and this supposed, "skin" flaps around if you watch video.

so i dont see where people say this isnt true. its the biggest thing theyd want to do since they want to get by with it all the time even if found. just their way of doing it they dont want outted. hence this stupid thread and the stupid cianigger shills in it. who dont actually work and live off freebies and whos money coming in would be in dire straights
They want to have you tricked, believing a lie, its called mind control.
anyoone who doesnt believe this or give a good reason and outright denies it a shill and also is mind controlled by them. mostly cause you rettarded and on welfare. aka a cianigger

Attached: manson_occupy.jpg (1000x952, 209K)

Attached: afhvkids.jpg (1495x850, 634K)

Attached: 1534045672447.jpg (473x597, 29K)

Well I knew it wasn't true but was just pushing it anyway because it was funny. I'll still say it occasionally years from now, because it's funny. Amy Shumer isn't good enough to pull that off, but it's also clearly an act. Lighten up guys. Democrats are losing no matter what. Just enjoy it for a while, right? Sheesh.

lol someone told me this place was fucking stupid but I didn't think it was this bad. HOLY SHIT LMFAO KYS RETARDS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amy is noticeably taller than Ford so the theory is kaput. It was hella entertaining though

Attached: 8734780312346.jpg (951x533, 56K)

>shows no exampleofpicture

Attached: cianigs.jpg (657x713, 170K)

age, my friend

wouldou polease shut ur ouht u fucking piece of shit
no i think they got some other persons picutre >or< its a lot of photoshop done to pictures

>fuck off
Eventually a google search of these "Actor" names will link to google if enough people do it. Imagine that.
>unfortunately calling it out means a call to mumbai and the pattern changes
I always cross reference my employee list to their twitters/facebergs to verify that they are still currently listed as employed.

I just think it is important that "Adult entertainment actors" get their proper credits.

>Go eat some more opiate pills you fat kike
I guess you're suggesting I do drugs? I don't. Weed isn't a drug. I'm growing weed but not smoking, maybe after the election. I don't drink either.

>Based Mr. Lambright calling it how he sees it
Teeth and ears are very hard to fake. Often overlooked. Also the corners of the eyes. 90% of people you can draw a line in all 4 corners on one line.

>kek, they would bitch the second this happended about how unfair it is

I would just give them chocolate.

I'm not the master of women, I just listen to them. Women are a tiger, the tiger cannot be caged, you can only feed te tiger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 7.06.16 PM.png (1363x1100, 1.53M)

>unfortunately calling it out means a call to mumbai and the pattern changes
I misunderstood you, and will respond accordingly.

I don't think it matters. They have to spam something starting at 11 pm EST when the shift starts. This is why there are 2-4 of them every night that are graphic sexual encounters. In addition, they begin to spam other garbage threads that are against the rules. I know that a few jannies are comped because obvious low effort/bait posts are ignored when reported. Literal "Redpill me on X" threads sit and generate idiot responses, and no one bothers to see that there is at most 2 posts by that ID, and that is unusual.

They seem to like the Boomer & Shockwave threads alot right now, and people just eat it up. Pic related.

Attached: Drake Would be proud.jpg (999x799, 553K)

So, is this a reverse psychology leaf post?

go home shiller goy

everyone who doesnt agree that ford is amy isusing the authority logical fallacy.

>go home shiller goy

scared we are going to figure out just HOW close Hollywood works with (((congress)))?

E for Effort in reading comprehension

I think there are witness protection/disguise reasons

Lambright for master of the universe

Attached: owl-giggles-funny-pictures-baby-owl-smile-owl-conrad-tans-happy-owl-photo-birds-owls.jpg (616x816, 82K)

Fuck off Wayne. Your not going to win in 2020.

Anybody with half a brain saw through that psyop

YESSSSSSSSSSSS COCAINE 4 U

they got to be losing their shit that we can see through their bait so easily

>laughing uncontrollably at cia and fbi login bookmarks

Attached: lul.jpg (800x800, 235K)

That bitch who’s screaming rape is obviously Dana Carvey

Wayne will you smoke me out if I come listen to your gay theories? I know you need a friend

>Lambright for master of the universe
Thanks brother.

>>laughing uncontrollably at cia and fbi login bookmarks
I call it "Tab Trolling" oh... I have milked this cow so much!

>Wayne will you smoke me out if I come listen to your gay theories? I know you need a friend

Probably. We all need friends! The problem is that I'm low on weed, this is all I have.

Photos take a few hours ago.

Attached: IMG_9385.jpg (2448x3264, 3.24M)

I don't want to pass on, however he's getting old and might not last. We need a based backup who isn't Israel's bitch!

Attached: TwitterPayIsraelBack.jpg (1746x463, 141K)

>Wayne will you smoke me out

I'm afraid if I smoke you out. I won't have any left. This is all I have. Grasping hands... I'm a poor humble merchant.

Attached: IMG_9357.jpg (1280x960, 532K)

It's not as big as it looks, only 4.5" wide and only 14" tall.

Attached: IMG_9374.jpg (2448x3264, 2.6M)

>Wayne will you smoke me out

I probably could give you a 1/2 oz. But that doesn't leave me with much.

Attached: IMG_9391.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

Holy fuck you dumb leaf. It was a joke, we were having fun memeing it because we like to fucking laugh. Are you autistic, boomer, or chink?

I swear there is a large segment of the population that doesn't understand satire and the only ones you can identify right away are chinks. Chinks brains can't process satire or subtlety its why you see such extremes in anime.

Attached: 1512860570087.jpg (600x444, 50K)

>Lambright for master of the universe

I gave you public kodo's. twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1046608572040146944

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 8.52.08 PM.png (642x784, 296K)

She was definitely acting and had a big makeup job for the hearing, but she is a real person.

Attached: 1537736727640.png (1612x1120, 2.32M)