How does one hide their power level?

I should have asked this a long time ago, before losing my poker face. How do I get it back? Help a brother out /pol.

Attached: disappearing_act2.jpg (300x377, 55K)

If you blew it bad, like losing career/family etc. embrace it and become a bitter full-time racist activist or an hero. If it's not bad, stfu.

It's pretty bad, though it could be worse. Lost my career. Still have friends and family, but struggle to relate to them. I could tell you more and bring you down to my level, but I have no desire to do that anymore. Trying to be a better man, to inspire others towards becoming better, but I've lost the path myself. An hero is not an option for me. I have to repay my karmic debt before I leave. We all do.

Attached: gpMomXh.gif (475x303, 1.89M)

Should I read the Bible more? I know it's Jewish and all that, but it's got some pretty based stuff in there. I like this passage from Jeremiah, 29:7. KJV, obviously.
"And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace."

Attached: 1536201228416.gif (262x200, 498K)

Then again, I don't think the LORD wants us to spend all our time in quiet contemplation. We're here to work, right? So what makes for a quality contribution?

Attached: jesus-afterimage.gif (250x361, 114K)

Never talk to anyone because everyone you know is a bluepilled faggot. Literally just say nothing because ANY statement to the right of Karl Marx himself will make them think you're a literal nazi.

clearly you deserved it FASCIST

Attached: DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF.jpg (250x216, 7K)

Only homosexuals like you would want to hide their power level. More people share Alt-Right views than you would believe. They just need someone to show them they are not alone.

Don't risk losing your career. But you shouldn't have to hide your power level from your family. If you have to accept them for their shitty beliefs, then they need to accept you too. If they're not willing to then neither should you.

>why be racist when you could just be quiet?

Fuck off you commie scum. Our voices are being heard no matter how much you try to sensor us.

OP asked how to hide his power level, not goose-step. Stupid cunt.

I'm an unemployed NEET. Used to work in the firearms industry, but got fired for voicing some inconvenient truths. Pretty sure I'm blackballed at this point, which is ok - can't say I enjoyed my work, even though I do like guns.

Attached: 1538031448479.jpg (540x489, 19K)

hang in there cunts.
don't doubt yourselves.
you will be vindicated.
they are wrong about you.
you are right about them.
we have been misrepresented.
the kavanaugh polling shows the red wave is coming. 40% believe our boy is guilty.
our movement is growing stronger everyday.
feels good man

Selfish bump.

Attached: 1524326643773.jpg (480x366, 20K)

Make a better more detailed OP next time user. We see these threads regularly and sadly they primarily garner edgy "hard-ass" replies, instead of advice. Try in /sig/ when it´s unbanned again.
On topic: Try to focus on the lighter redpills when discussing with normies. They neurologially cannot fathom anything from the higher levels, as they do not read or listen or watch ANYTHING but NPC media, thus their minds are basically handicapped and so is their thinking. Engaging with fervor is a recipe for unproductive ego-battling and narcissistic attacks from all sides, with no productive end result.

Thanks user. This is good advice.

Attached: 1533466272697.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Oh and I should mention: you are likely in the first-year-rage or blackpill phase. Both of these will pass, to an extent. Consider wether you are mentally and emotionally - and frankly financially - able to engage and connect in risky social settings, or if you should NEET it out and feed your brain some bluepill / cope media to calm it down just a notch. The super stress that red or black pilling overdose is simply not helpful to you or your causes, it is a survival response and similar to fight or flight.

Finally, this advice sounds cucked and yes it is. But what I stated still holds. Shouting on the street corner about what really happened to Titanic, or drunkenly discussing WW2 with semi-strangers at the bar, might work in the near future, but right now I don´t see it.

Wtf why? Context on pic?

Cucked yes, but true nonetheless. I've tried the drunken discussions, and haven't had much luck getting my point across.
To anyone else who's lurking here, never lose hope. The blackpill, if you're strong enough, is only a temporary madness. If you are suffering, I'll suggest you contemplate my favorite passage from the Bible, which holds truth for all people. THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

Can't give you much context aside from this; you can picture the tiles going up or coming down. I know which method I prefer, but not much else.

Attached: 1513411668227.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Show your flag cos it matters what country your from dickhead. The advise will vary if you live in germany,uk,greater israel(America)