Does this make sense?

does this make sense?

Attached: 42608150_10156352097146928_1771189326835613696_n.jpg (750x763, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54XZ6Z5q23Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when the bears of color return home she runs for her life
Seems pretty spot on

If anything that's female privilege.

You niggers have some servers inferioty issues. Is this why you lie about being KANGZ? I'd be ashamed to if all my People were good at was being slaves. Actually if I recall you went even any good at that! Hahahaha

>200+ years of slavery
>not entitled to inferiority complex
they should do a lot worse than this

Bbbbut the brown bear tried raping her so she gets off scott free

WE WUZ BEARS AND SHEEIT, NIGGA

pretty sure the skin color of brown bears falls under the white spectrum of skin colors.

being able to read a book is white privilege

Mate the Irish did not have it much better. I have no sympathy for those faggots still bitching and complaining. I have the highest living standards today than any of my ancestors could have possible dreamed of. These blacks are fucking insufferable.

Attached: 1490058367946.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Next Panel: blond loli gangraped by brown pedobears

Slut shoulda been eaten alive by those bears
fuck off nigger we don't like darkies around here

>minorities liken themselves to animals

at least they're honest

>using an ancient fairytale as anecdotal evidence to prove that “white privilege” exist

Attached: D78D0E75-7050-46A9-8F34-F38F06809965.png (403x448, 93K)

Goldy is someone you aren't supposed to emulate. Wandering into someone else's home, eating their food, and sleeping in their beds results in her death at the hands of the rightful owners.

I guess having parents that teach you not to be shitty is a white privilege, though.

Having parents is litteral white privilege though

WE

1. When you learn about Goldilocks her actions are not supposed to be seen as acceptable
2. You could change the race of Goldilocks in the story and it wouldn't make a lick of difference because the moral of the story is that your actions can affect and hurt others

Attached: 435745534.jpg (243x240, 20K)

17thSoulja is basically "Hang white people" guy, only in America. American's are even bigger cucks than the French cause at least they locked up that black dude putting out propaganda

Oh no, niggers were the only people in all of history to ever have to experience slavery. Poor them

>brown people are animals just pretending to be like actual humans
What doesn't check out, here? The analogy works perfectly.

I thought she just runs away in the original story? Did I read a different version?

When I learned the story, Goldie-locks died.
The Barbary Slave Trade makes it even, friendo.

I thought the story was about welcoming refugees into your home.

In the original story, Goldilocks was a wretched old woman and ran the fuck out after the bears found her.

Don’t niggers try to say goldilocks was black just like they try to say Egyptians were niggers though?

#
Does anyone happen to have the source pick with the loli? I want it for "research" reasons.

Attached: 1538029995662.gif (500x364, 191K)

yes you read the soft baby boomer edition
also red riding hoods gramma gets killed

Moral of the story is that bears are cucks

I think she dies in the original version, school-friendly version she runs off. A lot of fairy tales have been softened with less death/punishment.

dat booty doe

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

I knew that much, I just never knew about the goldilocks getting killed thing

the unjewed version has her getting killed

>The infuriated bears, after finding the milk, the chairs and the beds, decide to take their revenge—first throwing her into a fire and then into water, before finally throwing her on top of the steeple of St. Paul’s Cathedral and leaving her there.

I'd rather live next to bears, than niggers, shitskins or kikes.

someone go reply with this i dont have a twatter or whatever the fuck dumb social media account this is from

I am pretty sure the story is a metaphor for illegal immigration.

Literally replace the "white girl" with "illegal muslim immigrants", and replace "brown bears" with "wealthy, healthy rich white people", then you'd get a true story.

They were not the only race to be enslaved and other slaves states lasted longer than the negros. I have absolutely no idea why niggs like to brag about being enslaved and act like it only happened to them.

>born in the greatest country in the entire history of human civilization.
>has incredible opportunities for advancement.
>given handouts from the government and national institutions for “protection” including mandatory placement in corporations and colleges
Still manage to complain about everything.

>first published anonymously as "The Story of the Three Bears" in 1837
>was in circulation before the publication of Southey's tale.[7] In 1813, for example, Southey was telling the story to friends

Killed her? That sounds like there was some torture aspect to it and they burned her alive, drowned her, then impaled her.

youtube.com/watch?v=54XZ6Z5q23Q
never forgetty the spaghetty

Have you seriously never heard of Goldilocks before?

Attached: 1522420190872.png (436x506, 255K)

No, nice loli btw.

The absolute state of nigger reading comprehension

Maika is 16, she's not a loli.

Attached: 1511441113224.jpg (700x1050, 179K)

Did Mad Thadd get out of jail early?

Should make Goldilocks black, since she's stealing.

Attached: Gol-day-day-locks.png (295x358, 213K)

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you miss the point of a fairy tale written for children. Also,
>implying the story doesn't end with her getting eaten

Goldilocks did nothing wrong.

those brown bears were anthropomorphized white people bears with the customs and traditions of white europeans

So cute loli

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>does this make sense?
not at all

>little white girl goes inside strangers house
>eats their food and sleeps in their beds
strangers come home
>they eat her little white ass

the story is about not taking what doesnt belong to you

Blacks in America were doing amazing from the 30s until the 70s. What happened? I think you know who is behind it.

>asuming goldilocks is is white
check your privelege faggot

it's cautionary tale against all of those things, you literal niggers

Attached: 1536005875390.jpg (629x504, 51K)