US Demographics Whitepill

White political dominance in the US and in key swing states such as Texas and Florida can be artificially prolonged past the point where Whites lose their numerical majority. This is being done through the census.
>President Trump's administration has followed through on that strategy with a proposal to add a question to the 2020 census asking about citizenship.
>If the question remains on the form, millions of households, particularly Hispanic and Asian-American, could skip the census, leading to an overrepresentation of white Americans during this once-a-decade count.

Households with at least one illegal are less likely to respond to the census, by race:
>While 7 percent of United States residents are themselves noncitizens, 14 percent live in households that include one or more noncitizens. The latter figure rises to 46 percent among all Hispanics and to 45 percent among Asian-Americans, compared with just 8 percent among blacks and 3 percent among whites.

Effect on White population in most likely scenario:
>Let’s assume that one in three people in Hispanic and Asian noncitizen households refuses to answer the census. If that’s the case, the Hispanic share of the United States population would drop by 2.1 percentage points (from 17.3 to 15.2 percent) and the total white population share would rise by 2.2 percentage points (from 62 to 64.2 percent).

Effect on swing states and districting:
>This imbalance would influence congressional reapportionment, hurting large, immigrant-heavy states. It will also shape how congressional and state legislative districts are drawn, favoring rural and small areas at the expense of large metropolitan areas, since noncitizen households are far more prevalent in the latter.

We have more time to get our shit together but this is a temporary stopgap measure.
link: nytimes.com/2018/09/30/opinion/trump-cant-win-the-war-on-demography.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Attached: letting the mask slip.png (1272x774, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1537927829075.jpg
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/frey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully this will work. But unfortunately there are too many beaners in this country for that to work very well at skewing the numbers.

Skewing the numbers will be significant enough to retain Texas and Florida until mass deportations and repatriations of foreigners can begin. It may be enough to bump Virginia back into our camp because of the large immigrant population they have taken on.

>crypto-Bolsheviks bring 1965 immigration act

US had no Jews up until 1900, when 3 million peasant shtetl dwellers swarmed our pristine Christian Anglo nation.
They concentrated all in NYC and quickly formed a revolutionary command center that directed Bolshevik take over in Russia and Europe.
In a span of a few years after arriving in NYC, these communists succeeded in taking control of Russia, China, Weimar Germany.

These NYC pogrom-fleeing Jews created USSR, China, and communist revolutions throughout the planet.

NYC Jews coordinated with USSR and China and pushed anti-White policies to expel Whites from Rhodesia, Africa, India, Americas, and Asia. Jews directed the purge of Whites with schemes such as "de-colonization" and "anti-apartheid" scams

jews started anti-white campaigns in the 1920s, it was officially part global communist revolution, which removed goyim in Russia, Germany, India, Africa, asia...

After they (Jews, Soviets, Chinks) removed the Whites in Africa, India, Vietnam, Asia, they then focused on anti-White policies in Europe, Canada, Australia, America, by flooding our lands with shitskins utilizing fulll-spectrum anti-White demographic replacement

We are now witnessing the stealth Bolshevik revolutions in our formerly White nations.

We need to meme a campaign to tell spics to not respond to the census. It also should tell them to shut the door on census workers.

so all minorities are retarded?

The only answer is to complete erase the Jews.

Problem solved.

I'm as j-woke as they come but I don't think (((they))) are hardcore commies trying to take away White capitalism. Jews are motivated by greed for money and power, lust which manifests as sexual perversion and degeneracy, hate for wholesomeness and morality, and paranoia of being killed. Ideology is a vehicle they use, a tool in the toolbox, to undermine and destroy us. They don't really believe in it.

Assuming one doesn't pop up organically or astroturfed by Soros, absolutely.

Yes. They think any interaction with the government will eventually lead to a no-knock ICE raid at dawn, which is logically how it's supposed to be but clever Jewish legal tricks prevent that.

>total white population share would rise by 2.2 percentage points (from 62 to 64.2 percent)
I AM GROWING WHITER

Attached: 1528994497833.jpg (800x800, 73K)

This is false. The white birthrate is already increasing, Mexicans are being deported. Niggers are killing each other and getting aborted. I guarantee you we will force sterilize minorities and brown people soon enough, if not outright come up with a systematic extermination program. Demographics will swing our way, guaranteed. 100%

How is this not racist? I think a good prank would be to quote this article and plaster it everywhere you can and see the reaction.

Diversity Explosion! Can't make this shit up

just make america at least 75% white again and ill be happy ;_;

Attached: bane of australian existence.jpg (474x257, 29K)

Jews don't care about communism. It was only ever a means to world domination. Stalin figured this out about Trotsky and his Jews, which is why he gradually reduced their ranks from his regime.

those are ostrich no emu

Would you mind giving us some sources on these "facts" m8?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 20.04.33.png (2482x1358, 540K)

False. There were PLENTY here during the slave trade. Who do you think got rich off both sides of the war?

Yeah so let's do nothing and it will magically be ok, hurr durr

I think this picture works better

Attached: 79a0ce459d5e181848f69ea6c64fc1f7.jpg (434x650, 35K)

TRUMP NEEDS TO ADD "JEWISH" TO THE RACE CENSUS

IMAGINE THE SCANDAL WHEN ALL THE UNIVERSITIES, ETC. HAVE OFFICIAL STATISTICS ON HOW MANY JEWS THEY HAVE

We ARE going to do something. I said we are going to sterilize minorities and brown “people” and create actual real extermination facilities for extracting their organs and making protein supplements from them to feed to liberals because they love brown “people” so much let them eat them. The rest will be fertilizer.

Sooner or later you idiots will realize that violence is the only answer

Here's the thing about that: The Donald will be courting the anti-chimo vote in 2020. This contains all races. Even those who oppose him are likely to vote for him out of fear of being publicly pro-chimo. Chimos hate it when people know their desires. Trump will win in 2020 in a landslide after the indictments are unsealed.

This book is the ONLY cure to our demographic problems.

Attached: Turner Diaries.jpg (600x936, 64K)

Lead tends to win wars

tldr

I've seen towns and entire schools overtaken by these spics, and I'm expected to keep paying taxes. Fuck that you filthy kikes. Jews don't represent me. Taxation with representation.

White political dominance in the US and in key swing states such as Texas and Florida can be REVERSED WITH REPATRIATION OF NON-WHITES TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN and family trees can be consulted to determine the identity of the country of origin

decline in White political dominance in the US and in key swing states such as Texas and Florida can be REVERSED WITH REPATRIATION OF NON-WHITES TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN and family trees can be consulted to determine the identity of the country of origin

Based and redpilled

Birds did this to a B-52 two years ago. Don't fuck with 'em.

Attached: Wrecked by Birds.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Yes, and until that happens artificially inflating our numbers for more political power will buy us more time to do what needs to be done.

When you say goodbye to the white boomers, say goodbye to white America.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0
Demographics is destiny. Only civil war would save white America and that's very unlikely

Attached: IMG_0239.jpg (700x623, 142K)

you're not that j-woke, kike

Capitalism is as much a Jewish ideology as communism is because they use both purely to advance Jewish interests. I would direct you to Dr. Pierce's broadcasts for more info.

Thank you

Attached: Pick that cotton nigger!.png (502x391, 331K)

sperm donation eugenics can alter demographics rapidly.
Once people realize that genius sperm can make them rich, by making their offspring smarter, they will all want it.
This will make americans smarter and prevent a demographic induced idiocracy.

However, in states like California and Texas, aren't the electoral college points decided by how large the population is, and does that "population' include immigrants?

>Significantly less Latino's fill out the census in California
>Smaller college points California gets due to its population.

works with Texas too, but it would hurt California more in my opinion considering they have the largest illegal population.

Yes, and this will give a greater share of power in the House and presidential elections to smaller, whiter states by shrinking the overall number of representatives.

*caveat* again this is a temporary gain in white political power and offsets our eventual loss of power should the status quo continue

>Trump brings factories back to red states
>Red states boom again economically
>booms mean more people get married, have children, etc
>Conservatives take their authority back and kick sjw/progressives out from their ivory towers.

I'm whitepilled. Of course so long as Trump/America 1st Agenda is kicking.

>sperm donation eugenics can alter demographics rapidly.

Not rapidly enough.

A war of extermination is the ONLY solution.

Attached: ss murdering democrats and republicans.png (950x713, 834K)

>US had no Jews up until 1900, when 3 million peasant shtetl dwellers swarmed our pristine Christian Anglo nation.

A little before then. Read "The International Jew" by Henry Ford, he notices early on how jews monopolized the news media industry.

WRONG

year
1800 -------- 2,000 Jews
1840 -------- 15,000 Jews

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1537927829075.jpg

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

communism is a vehicle towards enslavement of goyim

(((globalists))) aka crypto-Bolsheviks re-engineered our entire economy to be dependent on their demographic replacement schemes

Domestic White population has been effectively decoupled and erased from their globalist economic system. They circumvent domestic White goyim by importing millions of shitskins to replace the Whites, this lowers wages and hyperinflates cost of housing/living etc...

US has undergone a stealth Bolshevik revolution. Bolsheviks, just like in the USSR, confiscated the private property/houses of the goyim. The crypto-Bolsheviks in US disguise in the form of Federal Reserve, Wall Street Landlords, Banksters, REITs... and have stolen the homes of the goyim and turned a nation of homeowners into a nation of homeless goyim serfs

(((Frey)))); dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/frey