Serious question, what's going to happen if not only there is NO blue wave next month, but Trump wins again in 2020...

Serious question, what's going to happen if not only there is NO blue wave next month, but Trump wins again in 2020? After all the bullshit the liberals have been pulling these last two years, and now with these hearings and fake accusations, I'm honesty convinced they're hellbent on destroying this country and ripping it apart if they don't get their way.

Attached: 1536202316534.gif (528x369, 3.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dZIutRz9hw
youtube.com/watch?v=gErz-TJY2nA
coub.com/view/ti82p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win in 2020. It's 2024 we have to worry about. I predict civil war soon after 2024.

She's literally perfect.

Attached: tumblr_mtmzf1yMee1sjq3gio1_1280[1].jpg (993x1237, 325K)

I'm starting to think we're not gonna make it to 2024
Agreed

That is not an if, but a definitely. Trump will have an easy win in 2020 and the Dems will only run 3rd tier candidates. He will have 3 SCOTUS seats by then and the corrupt Depp State will be a distant memory and we will be able to relax in the shade of the glorious border wall.

Attached: red_wave_v_blue_wave.jpg (800x449, 134K)

the left will have to disown old women. all women over 50 will be cut loose and told not to give public statements. this had happened before to the black community when hillary didnt win. old women blamed blacks for being violent

all black people didnt stop talking publicly but the tone did change. women will be told to shut up and its mostly old women who are acting like this. again some wont shut up but the tone will change

she's jewish

Most likely double back to muh russia, and pick out the group that voted abnormally in favor of repubs and ream them. Well... if it say turns out that blacks are the ones that carried trump, somehow, they'll probably revive amarosa or something. The repeatedly doubled down, so I don't think they'll change directions yet. Actually, if it turns out that a not insignificant amount of dems voted for far lefters that couldn't win, you might see a very hard purge of the far left on the dems' side.

we get world war 5

This actually sounds like a reasonably decent outcome

Damn. Well, I'd still fuck her, but she'd have to get spayed.

Democrats winning would be a good thing actually. Mitch will go nuclear and repeal Obamacare, pass voter ID, build the wall or do anything that will anger Democrats. Trump will veto anything a Democrats Congress passes anyway so I wouldn't wory.

confirmed

Attached: jewconfirmed.jpg (415x683, 54K)

If the dems win they will move forward with impeachment

youtube.com/watch?v=0dZIutRz9hw

Keen insight
Why do you think old women?

Explains the milkers.

Good. Republicans impeached Clinton which was super unpopular. The Republicans lost big after that. The Democrats will lose if they impeach.

I think the war will begin well before 2024.

THERE WILL BE NO BLUE WAVE GOD DAMMIT!

Attached: 1535768896011.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Does anyone not know she is a mischling? Seriously?

You're disgusting. You might as well have sex with a cockroach or a rat.

They don't give a shit if they lose afterwards, they hate Trump and will do it anyway

She is creepy, bitch. Wouldn't shake her hand if I had a hazmat suit.

Global financial depression is going to happen no matter what
the seeds are already sprouting

Impeached dosen't mean removed. He can still be president and he can still run for re election.

>I'm honesty convinced they're hellbent on destroying this country and ripping it apart if they don't get their way.
BRING IT FAGGOTS!!

Attached: IMG_20180930_171119.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

>no digits
HAAAAAA HA AHA AHA AHAHAHAH

Is this the ass to ass girl from Requiem For a Dream?

the key here is to outlast them, its like occupy wallstreet , blm etc, eventually they'll wear down, if there is no blue wave it will crush democrats to the soul.

She is so fucking hot. I've noticed mischlinge who have goy fathers but jewish mothers like Connelly or Eva Green tend better looking than the other way around.

thats one jew i would love to fuck
timemachines when?

this question obviously shows that you are scared of them.

you have already lost

Things will be radically different by 2024 regardless.
Decentralization and AI will have a massive impact on our civilization.
Artificial voices will be indistinguishable from real ones by 2020. deepvoice3_pytorch comes really close already.
These AIs will be running their own markets, drug rings, covert wars, etc.

Attached: 321121212122.jpg (1777x771, 99K)

She should have been in more movies

Attached: s.jpg (500x269, 15K)

If dems win, Trump will have no choice but to just declassify all their bullshit. No more delays for the sake of clean victory. Might even be better that way.

Attached: 31651121.jpg (1200x767, 149K)

this is now a JC thread

Attached: s.jpg (320x208, 15K)

If the republicans win big in the mid-terms, there will be a meltdown like there was in 2016, only worse.

Please let the republicans win.

youtube.com/watch?v=gErz-TJY2nA

Attached: community_image_1407645011.gif (592x570, 386K)

Civil war will be fun af desu senpai

my first firearm was a rustington 870 express. man i fucking hated that gun. ejector jammed non stop and the entire receiver was rusting. sold it to a huntin' shop for a $200 and bought a k31

If there is no blue wave, won't it kinda lessen the impact of winning in 2020? Won't so much winning minimize the euphoria of each subsequent win? The best scenario (at least IMO) is they narrowly get a majority in the House (nobody honestly thinks the Dems are gonna take the Senate) so they think the tide is turning against Trump. Then 2020 hits them hard. We gave Bush and Obama 2 terms. Unless Trump seriously fucks up, he'll win easily.

Say what you will about Trump, but he is good at winning (especially when the Dems don't campaign in half the country).

Attached: 131551541114.jpg (1000x639, 115K)

Nothing because there isn't anyone to be upset about the lack of a non existent Blue Wave.

Logic 101 OP.

Attached: 1538343393515.jpg (640x473, 55K)

Attached: s.jpg (228x299, 14K)

Thanks for noticing. Bring it up at Thanksgiving dinner this year, if you have the guts.

She looks more Irish than Jewish anyways.

I would like to have democrats take over the house in november. It will make for 2 years of absolutely nothing getting done, which is my favorite type of government.

but only after Judge K is firmly in supreme court.

Attached: s.gif (368x340, 3.65M)

Attached: 1124223.jpg (740x1100, 57K)

is there a place called cairo in ny?

If Dems get a POTUS into the whitehouse at any time after Trump, they will purposefully destroy the country (and the whole world too while at it) just in spite.

So what? She was objectively hot as fuck.

Attached: 129989887.jpg (900x1135, 178K)

The Democrats will keep on making shit up and getting away with it unless Sessions is removed.
There's no way the democrats should avoid prison for this stunt.

Attached: fhd990THS_Jennifer_Connelly_075.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

she is. She has always been my idea of female perfection. it does not get any better my friends.

you better believe it, those milkers are a dead giveaway

Attached: s.gif (250x210, 1.69M)

>doesn't want to breed a jew

100% faggot

agreed

>Pol wants to gas this

i'd be a race traitor for her.

This board is delusional about polling. The national polls were spot on. Trump eked out a win in the midwest by a few thousands votes in each state. Hes more unpopular than popular. Historical data shows the presidents party always loses ground in the midterms This time isn't going to be any different. The Senate map is massively in Republicans favor which is a huge blessing.
The biggest problem is the media is acting as a fifth column trying to destroy Trump. If they even gave 50/50 postive coverage things might be all right but MSNBC, CNN, ABC,CBS,NBC, have all be in battlestations mode since the inauguration. The media must be destroyed they are the enemy of the people fomenting propaganda for 1 specific political party.

Attached: americasmedia.jpg (2126x3000, 914K)

>national polls were spot on

Talk about delusional. They had Clinton RUNNING AWAY in states that trump eviscerated her

Nothing will happen, besides a steady flow of brown people continuing to come in and breed

please tuck the tag back under your IKEA rug.
its bothering me

>until Sessions is removed

Are you out of your mind? Sessions is the only one getting shit done in these past two years.

So what if trump feels he is being attacked unjustly by mueller? that will never get anywhere. The important thing here is that while all eyes are on that drama sessions has put in over 60 conservative judges in federal courts.

he has added 100 new immigration judges to process immigration cases, has created a borders security coordinator and managed to restrict entry to foreign nationals from some countries. He is also fighting to restrict and remove DACA

Under sessions Ice has started raiding employers of illegal immigrants, this is HUGE. Dems don't raid them because they want votes, Reps don't raid them because the employers are big donors.

Sessions is also doing the work of targetting MS13 and gang related violence in general.

Sessions has started denying funds to sanctuary states, and is looking at filing charges against leaders of sanctuary states.

Don't sell this guy short, he is getting the things trump promised done

Attached: s.jpg (980x551, 125K)

ASS to ASS

best scene

yes

Attached: ass to ass.gif (320x213, 1.06M)

It would mean the complete collapse of the party as it currently exists. It would mean than not only do Americans have an appetite for nationalism, but it is the preferred political stance. The Dems would have to do a complete restructuring and reorganization, and would probably run nationalist candidates going forward. But there probably wont be a blue or red wave, most likely there will be very little change as people have pretty much settled in there views.

Obama was so bad, and this nonsense with Kav has been so stupid there will never be another dem president again.

If the leftist ever want power again they will have to disassociate with these old people currently running their party. The problem is then you find yourself with a bunch of pic relateds.

The left let power go straight to their heads and have ruined any chance they have for many, many decades.

Attached: IMG_7267.jpg (741x674, 82K)

she was pretty great but in terms of beauty isabelle adjani is the best

Attached: isabelleadjaninosferatu.jpg (629x354, 14K)

She had her tits made smaller. She has been irrelevant ever sense.

BLACKED

coub.com/view/ti82p

9 straight years of crying and civil war threats
nothing will happen

Attached: 33122aac2a017407c6735fb6358f84d48.jpg (750x748, 118K)

>plot twist: the re-opening of mental health institutions and the filling of them with liberals

That rusty 20ga was actually my first gun too from like 15 years ago.

*was
Time spares no one.

>checked for truth

You don't need to greentext when checking digits, user. Just thought I'd help you with that since your intentions were good.

Not much, some whiny protests. This country is cucked beyond belief. The left doesn't even know what they are fighting for. They are just children throwing a tantrum.

It will literally just be the 2000s all over again without the War In Iraq. Its just a neo con establishment. That is all Trump is setting up.

As an old fag, I can say the Bush years were not that bad. Honestly the same shit was going on then as we have today. Libs hated Bush and called him a Nazi. Celebs said the same shit they say now. Trump is just a rerun of what we were experiencing 15 years ago. The only differences again are no Iraq War and today people have Twitter.

Fuck off, negro-loving propagandist!

Attached: 1hnv2v.jpg (500x377, 32K)

Here's your fucking blue wave.

Attached: ty-d-bol.png (236x158, 66K)

Attached: 1510762326200.jpg (453x557, 15K)

Democratic Party is dead

The writing is already on the wall

They will slowly fade into irrelevance and the Republican party will be the new American uniparty

Blue wave probably won't happen until 2022. At that point hardcore conservatives will become disillusioned by the obvious lack of progress from a RINO government and Trump's inability to curb the neo cons -- because he is appointing them, kek. Dems will have consolidated and strengthend their party leadership with fresh faces by then, too.

Hopefully this snack runs in 2024.

Attached: bg-10.jpg (600x443, 193K)

>wants to breed with a parasite

Delusional. Bush came out against Trump. The Trump party is nothing like what the Republicans used to be.

LOL hardcore conservatives will never vote for a Democrat

All Democrat candidates are DOA

Kavanaugh is one of Bush's boys.
DeVos and her entire family were groomed into power by the neo cons.
Congress is entirely in the hands of neo cons.
Bolton is a neo con Zionist wonder child.

I could go on.

Get off Jow Forums and go do your homework, zoomer.

>Delusional. Bush came out against Trump. The Trump party is nothing like what the Republicans used to be.

As another oldfag, I agree with the first oldfag.

The guy in the White House has changed. The tactics and rhetoric of the leftist nuts has not.

Plus more people are leftist nuts who were once just plain 'ol Democrats with bad ideas.

You are right. Hardcore conservatives won't vote at all.

Holy shit, no wonder the Jew have split you into two with an easily conceived two prong attack. Wow, what a bunch of easily led Fox News goy you are.

I’m hoping for martial law during a big Soros-funded chimpout and then open season.... then wee take our country back.

Attached: ass to ass.jpg (620x347, 21K)

Not him, but likely because of the connection to Hillary.

And frankly, old females are bad optics anyway. People want to see young hot men and women, and old distinguished men. Old women are less endearing.

I'm obviously routing for a happening of epic proportions... but if I'm being honest with myself, this is the most realistic thing that could happen.

they will have to kill Trump long before 2020 elections or the deepstate will literally face military tribunals and public executions

okay I give up can someone explain this milkers meme? do jews have fucked up tits or something?