Memes aside, who do you guys think was the best President of the United States?

Memes aside, who do you guys think was the best President of the United States?

Attached: 7E5D893E-7D01-42DE-8961-8C908F494865.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Trump is going to be remembered as the greatest man to have ever lived.

Polk.

OP was being serious.

the ones that were murdered by the jews

Attached: lull.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

There's only one answer.

Attached: relax.jpg (706x510, 208K)

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1537257408726.png (529x200, 88K)

I have a soft spot for Washington, Theo, JFK and Lincoln but I think Trump will be the greatest when it’s all said and done.

Washington
Polk
Trump

Gerald Ford. Name one thing people complain about from the Ford administration? Pro tip: ya can't

Jefferson best
Wilson worst

I'm glad I was here in time to see this. Great fun!

Trump is the best.
Before him, Coolidge.
Before him, Teddy.

ike

Yeah teddy too. Based. JFK was not. Lincoln is good but not because of the normie reasoning. He wanted to ship out niggers

2nd

3rd
22nd
24th

Eisenhower was unironically based and redpilled
>Eisenhower's farewell address (sometimes referred to as "Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation") was the final public speech of Dwight D. Eisenhower as the 34th President of the United States, delivered in a television broadcast on January 17, 1961. Perhaps best known for advocating that the nation guard against the potential influence of the military–industrial complex, a term he is credited with coining, the speech also expressed concerns about planning for the future and the dangers of massive spending, especially deficit spending, the prospect of the domination of science through Federal funding and, conversely, the domination of science-based public policy by what he called a "scientific-technological elite". This speech and Eisenhower's Chance for Peace speech have been called the "bookends" of his administration.

Attached: 220px-Dwight_D._Eisenhower,_official_Presidential_portrait.jpg (220x281, 19K)

Is that you Donald?

Can't help but give it to Andrew Jackson. Only one to seriously stand up to central banking. He's also the reason America wasn't a mestizo country a lot sooner.

Nixon was alright

>end vietnam with honor
>clean air act
>leave gold standard
>negative income taxes

Also, Kennedy knew the US system was getting rotten. Ended badly for him

Attached: 1507246345737.jpg (504x470, 56K)

andrew jackson

I know JFK is a shill. Him being shot after wanting to dismantle the CIA makes me like him a lot. Basically a faux martyr.

How was JFK a shill?

Haha. Israel is going to war and the USA won't help.

Attached: 1513139831516.png (2048x1256, 3.08M)

softspots for Jackson, Jefferson, and Coolidge

>jfk
>eisenhower
>trump
>nixon
Fuck the rest.

This, history will be categorized as B.T. and A.T.

Hamilton...think about it

If you don't say or think Andrew Jackson then you are WRONG.

Attached: 1538158264368.gif (200x200, 315K)

>jfk
Cringe. If he didn't get shot he would have been the Lyndon Johnson before Lyndon Johnson.

George III

he pardoned nixon. I agreed with the move but that's considered his biggest blunder

Un-ironically Barack Obama.

holy fuck i never knew that. interesting.

From those pictures - Trump, followed by Kennedy. I don't know about the rest, all jew puppets.

Current POTUS BEST POTUS

RFK was murdered because he was gonna register AIPAC as a foreign agnet.

1. Teddy Roosevelt
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Dwight D. Eisenhower

teddy

>was
?

Bottom right and top Left. Eisenhower deported millions of illegals. He put thim on large ships and sent them to BFE.

Polk. Handsdown.

Not counting Trump since he's still President:

Richard Nixon and Teddy Roosevelt.

my history class last year painted nixon as evil. i wanted to choke my teacher by her chicken neck.

Coolidge.

>The Immigration Act of 1924, or Johnson–Reed Act, including the National Origins Act, and Asian Exclusion Act (Pub.L. 68–139, 43 Stat. 153, enacted May 26, 1924), was a United States federal law that set quotas on the number of immigrants from certain countries while providing funding and an enforcement mechanism to carry out the longstanding (but hitherto unenforced) ban on other non-white immigrants. The law was primarily aimed at further decreasing immigration of Southern Europeans, especially Italians; and, to a lesser extent, immigrants from countries with Roman Catholic majorities, Eastern Europeans, Arabs, and Jews. The law affirmed the longstanding ban on the immigration of other non-white persons, with the exception of black African immigrants (who had long been exempt from the ban). Thus, virtually all Asians were forbidden from immigrating to America under the Act. Subsequent court rulings would determine that Indians and Arabs were not white and could not immigrate.

Jefferson

1. Lincoln
2. Trump
3. Nixon
4. Adams
5. Grover Cleveland

1. Lincoln
2.Washington
3. Trump (room to rise)
4. Jackson
5. JFK
6 Teddy
7. Jefferson

thats not reagan

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

That guy who killed the injuns and wanted to kill all the bankers and for some reason (((they))) wanna replace him with some nigger bitch on some dollar bill.

Attached: Rabbi Francis.jpg (4641x3094, 1.8M)

Christianity (((establishment))).

Ground it to dust. Let Jesus come back and revive the order. The synagogue runs the Church right now.

>le based jew worshiping ,verman hating "danish jew"
No fuck him!
And how about i fuck his motha to!!

Attached: 1536095797983.gif (302x218, 2.17M)

Nixon was severely underrated

>1. Lincoln

Get out.

Lincoln was a tyrant who went to war with the original US to create the unholy abomination we have now.

This mad lad

Attached: 04-20-50-495px-Andrew_Jackson.jpg (495x600, 52K)

Your list, ranked. I didn't rank Trump. Too soon.

Attached: Ranking.jpg (768x768, 190K)

Washington, Jackson, Coolidge, maybe Teddy. I need to wait for Trump to finish his term to see whether or not I'd put him up there. He's certainly the greatest president of my lifetime so far, but that's not saying much given his competition.

In the last 100 years? Ike. I don't see Trump being a viable candidate for this until all is said and done. We shall see.
Overall? Jackson perhaps, but Washington was a heckuva guy as well.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

1. Andrew Jackson
2. Teddy Roosevelt
3. Fuck everyone else.

Only Jackson and Roosevelt stood up to the Jews.

I like Ike and JFK best in your list. Both were against the "deep state Jews" and one got killed for it. Andrew Jackson is great too.

from primordial darkness, chaos emerges!

What about niggson?

Attached: jefferson__lincoln__marx__de_leon_by_redamerican1945-dbyn6kt.png (929x724, 1.02M)

Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, Pappy Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama

Andrew Jackson

Love these threads.

Best, Washington, Jefferson, Jackson.

Worst, Wilson, Nixon, Johnson, FDR

The one who made Puerto Rico a US territory, Woodrow Wilson.

No. Just no.

fpbp

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (456x469, 96K)

Johnson got shit DONE. He followed through with Kennedy's ideas.

fuck off spicarican

obama

Obama, Carter, and Eisenhower.

Everyone else in that pic just fucked shit up

Polk is the best, but I think Ben Harrison and Chester Arthur are greatly overlooked Presidents.

>list of worst Presidents
>no Pierce or Buchanan

Attached: chester_arthur_grover_cleveland__benjamin_harrison_by_edibledoorknob-d9xz5qf.jpg (600x370, 61K)

fdr

I like Nixon's attempts to radically shift the world order. Only Nixon could have been bold enough to visit China and politically survive.

>Obama

Attached: scientist&doctor.jpg (564x558, 84K)

trips of truth

The best president isn't in your pic related

Was controversial at the time and probably cost his election but now is regarded as a good move.

Teddy R, Trump, Jefferson

Trump because memes

John Hanson

checked

This, except he is more than mere man

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

No-ice

Barack Obama

People hiding their love for Trump in real life need to start shouting about it

Attached: 123-Donald-Trump-The-45th-President-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Checked and keked

Attached: The Emperor of Mankind.jpg (646x720, 132K)

Least he wasn’t actively trying to destroy your country.

Attached: B612E55D-8DDB-47DD-8822-34942978DC90.gif (200x99, 576K)

JFK had his flaws but didnt give in to "them". Tjis is why he was killed.

Andrew Jackson hated bankers so much they put a bullet in his head but he didnt die. The only Pres to eradicate national debt.

Teump...if he brings the day of the rope will be #1.

JFK. Nixon also gets an honorary mention for speaking out against the Jews.

LMAO

>I want to fundamentally transform America
>2% growth for 8 years, the only President in history to not have a single year of 3% or higher.
>Dozens of islamic terror attacks
>Opened the floodgates of the border even wider
>Started a civil war in Syria
>Overthrow Ghaddafi which caused a civil war and now Libya resembles Mad Max

Let's not forget when he

>Armed the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD regime in Egypt, clearly subverting US interests
>Overrode Congress and gave 2.5 million illegals amnesty with an EO
>Sold guns to Mexican cartels
>Uranium One
>Destroyed the healthcare system
>Almost killed the entire coal industry

I can't prove he wanted to destroy the country of course, but when you look at the results of Obama's actions, that's exactly what it looks like.

Teddy Roosevelt
Andrew Jackson
The kikes killed JFK before he could save America.

Andrew Jackson.

>memes aside
>best president

Pick one user. Trump is greatest president of all time

put me in the screen cap for histories sake

I think he will be held in regard with some of our greater presidents, and not the modern hacks we've had for the past few decades

witnessed

yay! papa don is here. we love you sir also "make america greater again" is probably a better slogan for 2020 since its still maga

Attached: 1497448372586.jpg (1024x576, 118K)