What does Jow Forums think of Latino-White relationships?

What does Jow Forums think of Latino-White relationships?

Attached: 15442069889_0605c20d65_b.jpg (1024x683, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Latino-White relationships

Attached: latina with white bf.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

It’s very interesting that white is a term thrown around in USA when I can point at a polski a frenchie a german a Spaniard and an Italian in a room.

These nations have different characteristics and to just say white is racist af

Based and redpilled!

Latino women will always be loyal to us, White men!
Can't really say the same about White women, they burn the coal at every chance.

After having sex with a latina, I'd be just like that dude. Ride out the storm, cause the trouble is DEFINITELY worth it.

Well in America people who are Irish, German, Scottish etc are that by ethnicity only. I don't think anyone has spoke German in my family for at least 3 generations. It's not the same as in Europe.

Quality shitpost.

Attached: 1521174734513.gif (245x207, 2M)

OP, why don't you just say "I'm a Mexican that is interested in White women and wrecking their entire European genetics because "muh dick". Please approve of this Jow Forums."

?

The term White was invented by Americans because they are European mutts with no specific tribe within Europe which they can call theirs.

It's sad, but it's the truth, and it's the reason why actual Europeans should never use the term "white".

Attached: 151020602310.png (876x773, 51K)

that thick ass
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Americans fucked up by using the term "White". We should have just said "Euro" or some shit. But Ben Franklin and the other Anglo Cuckks had to fuck it all up.

They all cluster pretty closely genetically, and they all will call themselves white and segregate themselves from non-whites even in the schooling system. Please show me where the German and French racial segregation is. Please tell me where the Bantu and Hausa segregation is. This argument is completely fucking retarded and illogical. Nobody actually thinks in these retarded terms.

That's emasculating.

THIS

While we might all be Aryans there are various tribes with unique and beautiful cultures. To just group us altogether as 'White' is despicable anti-Aryan bigotry and racism. It is disgusting and we must put an end to this.

The spaniards actually invented the term

you can't say "european" though because that is just a geographical term. "white" is perfectly fine as it is, we don't need to change it.

i am hispanic and may have dark hair and dark eyes but i will always be 100% white no matter what you purity spiraling retards say

>Hispanic
>White
Pick one.

Unless you are a Spain bro, Portubro, or purely descended from them you aren't 'White', you're an Indian mongrel 'hispanic'.

For real though, if you don’t have pink nipples you aren’t white

That’s common sense that everyone can agree on

You utter shit-for-brains how is a colour more scientific than a continent? East asians have white skin too.
>east asians are white durrrr

I like someone from Uruguay. I voted for Trump and he went door to door for Hillary. He is a citizen though...we'll see

NO
NO
NO

All Mexicans have Nigger DNA so enjoy your black child.

no, i'm mostly indigenous (80%) and the rest spanish settler DNA
also
>memeflag
opinion invalid

i have pink nipples. confirmed 100% aryan white

"white" is a skin color, retard. so it still applies to me.
also, asians have yellowish skin.

Seriously question does Israel have any catholic Latinos? I watched Beauty and the Baker and everyone on it acted like the Spanish character was a space alien

Latinos are not white, and mixing with them will give you more unintelligent children.

>asians have yellowish skin
Lol no they don't you blind racist little retard.

>Albinos have white skin they are white
Moron.

this, there are so many Spics on this board you wouldnt fucking believe

Attached: 40f9364374fa31c93ad05879b3acb47b.png (969x843, 47K)

Its bretty good all things considered. They commit roughly the same amount of crime as whites in every catagory except DUI and they assimilate after around 3 or 4 generations. Also pic related.

Attached: hate.jpg (336x325, 29K)

I hate this fucking video.

Attached: doggyBark.png (1086x673, 563K)

The negative stereotypes of Beaners and Cucks are both annoying when talking about these 2 races because there is truth to them.

Some whites and some beaners are fine.

Right because your average vacation to Honduras or Guatemala is going to be just as safe as a vacation to Switzerland or Austria.

Beaners are fine in mexico, no spic will live above the Rio grande so help me god.

Attached: mexicanAdmixture.png (599x584, 23K)

>91% of the board is non spic
>So many spics
Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1537058263639.gif (498x480, 3.74M)

As someone Half Galician, I think you can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

That's from a study that only looked that people that were mixed. White Mexicans, and Amerindian Mexicans are excluded from your picture by definition.

I got sucked by a Latina once and she had pink nipples. It was pretty hot.

"()()""" WHITE "!)"!!)!"" Mexicans.

There. Is. No. Such. Thing.

Again wrong, this is not a pic of mixed mexicans, its a pic of all mexicans DNA from databases that Mexicans sent their DNA too. They didnt find any evidence of their being any PURE WHITE mexicans in the european percentile.

one out of every 10 people you talk to is a Mexican. Just get that through your head.

Well done Ellen Degeneres.

I'm guessing like 5% of that are Spain bros or Portugal bros.

Thanks.

no there was an option for Mediterranean

I'm here nigger. What do?

True. I wonder how many picked Hispanic, probably not a lot but still.

>im mostly indegenous
Then you wouldn’t look white you degenerate meximutt.
Even people who are 1/8 native american, still look visibly native american to some fucking degree.

I'm the product of one, ama

How does it feel knowing that even if your mother was a mestiza, you’ll still be 25 percent nonwhite/nonhuman?

If you're new here leave before it's too late, you'll probably hate yourself for being mixed race. If not then I'd still leave and get a job.

Luckily enough, I look 100% white. Sometimes, when I tell people I'm part nonwhite, they don't believe me. Still feels bad though.

You're not white, you will not be in the ethnostate.

why are you trying to deflect, Spics are on this board in full force trying to trick whites into thinking Mexicans are white.

As a pure white male, no Mexican will come in the ethnostate, now can Mexicans live in the united states? Yes, ONLY if they help kill blacks. For every 1 black a mexican kills thats one mexican he can grant citizenship too.

I think that's a fair deal.

Montevideo has to be the most empty city Ive ever been to. At least it was when I was there 5 years ago.

I didn't deflect shit retard, I literally put "true" in my reply.

What if I'm 80-90% white? I haven't taken a test, but I don't look spic at all.

I doubt it, you probably do look like a spic, post a picture.
Unless you’re at least 7/8ths white, you shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near any kind of ethnostate.

>Honduras and Guatemala
>White Latinos

I will not post a picture of myself on Jow Forums, but I do have blue eyes and was born with blonde hair. I also have pink nipples and my palms are the same color as the rest of my skin. 7/8ths is not unrealistic.

I don't know. He's much smarter than me. Except for one Russian Jew who I'm pretty sure has full blown Bobby Fischer-style autism he is the most intelligent in our office.

define white latino.

How could you say you dont look like a spic? Are you telling me if you went to England right now you would blend right in? Bullshit. You are not white.

>Are you telling me if you went to England right now you would blend right in?
Actually, yeah. No shit.

Fuck no!! Kick all non whites into the pit! That includes race mixed babbies. They get thrown into the pit like a frisbee. "Beep" "beep". That's the sound of the truck covering the pit.

Depends on what you mean. "Latino" is a meaningless designation. Do you mean mestizo + White relationship, castizo + White relationship? Using the old Spanish imperial racial casta system to describe it would be much more racially accurate.

my family comes from mexico but i look Caucasoid but swarthy (think chritiano ronaldo) so thankfully i havent experienced much racism. I've had a lot of white friends who joke around with me and stuff but at the end of the day everything is cool. I've been completely americanized which is cool but even the side of my family who lives in mexico doesnt really behave like mexicans they behave more like americans so I think there is a lot of overlap between our type.. I do despise all indios and central american types, they are incompatible with a first world nation like america and should be deported.

Definitely mestizo

I would say no to that, then. And castizo is a maybe, a BIG maybe.

Why? He's not the African kind

Humans can mate with humans. We are all one people.

Blacks are not human. A human mating with a black is like a horse mating with a donkey. It creates an offspring but it is neither horse nor donkey.

Blacks are subhuman.

Uruguay, you said? Uruguay is one of the Whitest countries in Latin America, you sure this person is not a castizo at least? The Southern Cone is general is pretty White still, Argentina, Uruguay, and Southern Brazil.

Sauce for these pie graphs?

He's pretty brown. No one would mistake him for white.

It's an American thing.
You may have heard that we're mutts. my grandparents had a European national identity. I have 1/4ths.

Anybody else think White Americans and Hispanic Americans should ally and kick out the Blacks and Asians or just me

>and mixing with them will give you more unintelligent children.

Imagine believing this unironically.

>What does Jow Forums think of Latino-White relationships?
Degenerate
Like all race mixing

Whites and latinos get along better than whites and blacks, even with the language barrier.

Then I would say no. See if you can find a castizo, or even better, a criollo instead. I've seen Spanish speaking persons here that look indistinguishable from Whites here in the USA, only difference is that you can tell that they're not born here simply because they speak no English. It's happened to me a few times, took me by surprise.

nah
the spaniards specifically used "peninsular" or "español". notice neither of those are the same as "blanco"

REGRESSION TO THE MEAN

It doesn't matter how smart, attractive, clean, hard-working, calm, teachable, etc the single specimen is, or even if her parents exhibit the same qualities. Inevitably you display some great characteristics that one or both of your parents don't; for example, being a tall kid of short parents, a genius kid of two morons, etc.

I think we all can fuck each other, unless you are a nigger and maybe a mudslime.

The fuck is thread about?
What you must understand is that the butt hurt and trauma in the seek of an identity are real down here.
Many Goblinos don't know what race to back up because they are mixed as fuck, they feel like shit.
I'm le 70% myself, never thought about it too much, but I see it in my friends, how they change from feeling "brown" to "white with a tan" like it's a joke. It really saddens me that so many people are driven almost completely by their racial identity or lack of.

Attached: HomeroAldosivi.jpg (592x592, 82K)

More like hispanic americans can ally with black americans and fuck off

But Americans are not white either, you gotta take all the allies you can against the influx of niggers and the jews.

Is he tiny like those other ones?

Here, let me spell it out, nice and simple. European White + anything other than European White = race mixing = destruction of identity. Miscegenation is wrong and was often illegal. That said, we live in an age of unprecedented freedom, for better or worse. So, basically, the West is going to split into those that choose to retain their European identity and those that choose to throw it away. Not only are you free to choose, I want you to be. I want you to make the choice that feels right to you, because I want those whose genes remain White to be those who innately want that. It will make the White race so much stronger in the long run to purge the weak and disloyal. If you think race-mixing is right for you, you need to leave.

Attached: 1518383970819.jpg (1280x697, 225K)

you know that 56% white doesnt mean everyone is actually 56% white

he's maybe 5'9 so not really

I'm not, speak for yourself.

Since America brain drains the rest of the world someone has to do the bleaching. It’s the turd world goblins to stay away from.