It's time for white male christians to take a step back

It's time for white male christians to take a step back

Attached: DoYl_rMU8AEMREM.jpg (682x815, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Dowd
abcnews.go.com/US/leadership-means-making-oneself-dispensable-opinion/story?id=58193412
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are the true robots

Attached: 1517884248544.jpg (594x479, 98K)

That guy sounds like a straight up and up nigger loving faggot kike

>the only country run by white people is too successful and needs the white people to fuck off
Surprise, surprise.

White male Christians are actually UNDER represented at the top because of a certain people being massively over represented.

Attached: 1503441918602.jpg (800x800, 104K)

absolutely based. we need to peacefully relinquish power and to quietly into the night. it's been a good run.

All journalists need to hang.

Attached: 1480485057024.jpg (841x607, 85K)

>leadership is about making oneself dispensable
This can be true sometimes, as no one would say a leader is good who everything falls apart once he dies. HOWEVER, it's a fucking rallying cry of the incompetent who are butt-blasted that you're trying to shake things up and using aggressive tactics to do so.

When leaders say they that about themselves, it's good odds they mean it in good faith. When anyone says it about anyone else, they're acting in bad faith and should be scorned.

we already took a step back in africa, look at what they did with it

>Matthew Dowd
>He was the chief strategist for the Bush-Cheney 2004 presidential campaign and is the current ABC News political analyst.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Dowd

shit the article is real:
abcnews.go.com/US/leadership-means-making-oneself-dispensable-opinion/story?id=58193412

FUCK HIM...I was a democrat but I'm changing my affiliation tonight....SOMEONE PASS ME A RED PILL!

Attached: 1536620931660.jpg (843x453, 47K)

Nah Bitch not when the judicial System is so close to fucking you kikes in the ass

Jesus said to be innocent as doves and wise as serpents. Tread carefully.

#thedevilsturn

Christianity is anti-European, Christcucks please save yourselves.

You first buddy

>WHO CAN TAKE YOUR TRASH OUT?
>STOMP IT DOWN FOR YOU?
>SOMETHING SOMETHING TWISTY-THINGY TOO...

He needs to get spammed with #walkaway

If I ever meet Mattew Dowd in person I will break his jaw.

>Leadership means making oneself dispensable

So many weak (and wrong) journalists

It seems so

>time for us white male Christians

Attached: PeV5YNr.gif (359x202, 692K)

Yes goys, I mean guys. Our infinitely wise and benevolent Jewish overlords actually honored me with their actual presence and told me directly to tell you that your time is up. Sorry not sorry. You're being phased out for a browner model that doesn't ask as many questions and doesn't notice as many coincidences and wasn't ever really mean to the Very Most Special and Ultimate Tribe. Heh. Sorry about your luck, kid. Make sure you report to the Goyim Slave disposal facility by noon tomorrow or you'll regret it.

Attached: 1512352658956.jpg (296x358, 35K)

>Hello fellow Christians
>It's time to let satanists have their way, its only fair
kek

disposable you say?

Attached: beaches.jpg (1280x1018, 183K)

jump for justice