Atheism General /Ag/

White men are to smart for fairy tales

Attached: 1528218379869.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtu.be/uof4oN6UaZ4
washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.17d2b1f30747
streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1386094988354.jpg (312x342, 39K)

Too dumb to use the right use of “too” though. stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: IMG_1874.png (650x650, 55K)

>Atheists
>Athletic bodies
lol

you arnt smart enough to recognize your own blind spots. Deism is the way to go

If only if they were too smart to empathize with niggers and women.

Fairy tales are quintessentially European you twat.

Attached: 1508792711349.jpg (768x768, 132K)

Attached: tips (2).jpg (900x900, 69K)

>life cam to existence from a bunch of rocks
you can't have better fairy tale than that

NYC Jew, i support this thread, stop being oppressed by Christians who support trad values.

>adhering to a religion centered around a kike
>going to reply to this with kys kike

Attached: christcucksbtfo.png (1174x499, 42K)

check them hahaha, get fucked OP.

Attached: 1537919296613.jpg (888x1120, 232K)

>1 post by this ID

You guys keep calling for these slide threads, more and more every day.
>user, I am disappoint.

Attached: 1538273819046.jpg (336x500, 32K)

I like this image, OP. Where did it come from and where can I find more?

>white men are to smart for fairy tales
>believes in big bang
>believes in evolution

Attached: d33.jpg (600x657, 35K)

No. I will remind you that our current translations of the bible are all _very__heavily_ remixed by kikes. If this was not the case, no Christian would ever once circumcise his child.

>no Biblical citation

>YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE! IT SAYS RIGHT HERE IN THE BIBLE THAT THE BIBLE IS CORRECT HAHA I BET THAT MADE YOU FEEL DUMB

kys

not even a valid response

*too

Attached: 3d kek.gif (500x720, 1.28M)

jew lick some more nigger feet, christkike. Your sandnigger religion has single handedly ruined europe.

Attached: cucked pope.jpg (970x647, 64K)

you have no knowledge of the reciprocal realm which is why you fail

>calls user a Christkike
>posts picture of Catholic
???

Yet we need some kind of civic religion to bind us together. Can we have an intelligent religion that doesn't depend on silly fairytales?

Don't insult based Boris Vallejo by bringing his god-tier art into your newfag shitposting.

>my way of worshiping the kike sect is the correct one

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

Jesus, a Jew so redpilled he turned against the Jews

INRI

jewsus was a semitic arab

ok.. and whats that mean to me?

Ok, Mr. Masterrace, what is the "proper" religion?

religion in any form is cancer.

That doesn't sound very master race of you.

>one post by this id
Not even a fag like OP believes in atheism. God-haters btfo.

>Humans don't know why we dream or the science behind how bikes work
>Atheists BELIEVE there is nothing after death
lol

Attached: neil degrasse tyson.jpg (640x586, 63K)

What are they pointing at?

I'm not a Christian or religious.
But the Bible is heavily warped versions of real stories that predate the Bible, going back to Sumeria, Egypt, Atlantis and before.

You have to read the ancient clay tablets for the non-warped version of the stories, many are far more detailed than the watered down bible crap.

It was all The Annunaki, they existed. They were flesh and blood beings who physically lived in the Temples their human slaves built for them, and served them in.

Human and animal sacrifices were literally because a flesh and blood god-creature ATE the person sacrificed right then and there. The altar was their giant dinner table because they were 12 feet tall.

The Egyptian, Sumerian, Aztec, and Atlantean gods were all the same beings.
Poseidon was Enki.

If this is news for any of you, it's spelled out in the tablets with no ambiguity. (((Historians))) have read what it literally says and thought "That's impossible. I'll have to interpret this in a modern framework of what is possible and ignore what it literally says. It must be metaphorical! Yes! Because I can't comprehend such a thing happening these historical records must instead be metaphorical!"

>general thread
>no links
>1 post by this id
>no info on subject at hand
Pathetic and sad. Many such cases.

>to smart for fairy tales
>to
And you realize that picture is a reference to Adam and Eve, yes?

Attached: 1429904200644.png (673x669, 299K)

Science behind how bikes work? What are you talking about, bud?

Attached: 123125.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>to smart

Attached: 1_39h5GN7jaHvB6aJ7M9W7_w.png (350x330, 146K)

does anyone else notice how every niggers has those herpes bumps all over their whole body?
what the fuck is it?

well, pressure on one side of the pedal causes it to rotate, which then rotates a set of gears which eventually rotate the rear wheel
as the rear wheel turns, the whole bike is pushed forward and the front wheel rotates
as the bike gains speed, the forward motion makes balancing much easier
rinse and repeat for each push of the pedals

Those are whiteheads. Everyone with skin pores get them.

For example, historians know that Marduk was a real human king who actually existed and ruled Babylon. So they admit Marduk existed. But they ignore that the tablets themselves say he was not a human, but a non-human Annunaki god, because it doesn't fit in their realm of possibilities. And because Marduk ruled for something like 800 years, they rationalize it like "Ah! Then Marduk must be some sort of title that was passed down! There were multiple Marduks! Each one a successor to the one before!" Even though this is complete bullshit and the tablets straight up say he was a non-human 12 foot tall god-creature who ruled them for 800 years and ate human flesh and blood in sacrifices he demanded.

.... not me....?

Yes goy, be sure to worship the dead kike on a stick. (((Christianity))) destroyed the Roman Empire

fucking retard.

Attached: jesus jews.png (880x703, 151K)

Christfags and their kike-on-a-pike hold us all back. They will never be all in for their nation.

jews were kicked out of christian countries 109 times.
many times they were genocided.
these jews are unironically satanic pagans, and for the public they larp as atheists but behind closed doors worship moloch, baal, ishtar, ISIS, shiva, odin etc...
there are gods and godesses in front of the white house and on its ceiling and inside a ton of paintings all over.
kikes are pagans, they made freemasonry, they made all the mystery schools and secret societies, kabala etc...
their number one enemy are christians (white christians in particular).
not pisslam, not hindus. only white christians

A quick rundown on the Annunaki is they created humans as nothing more than slaves and food. They didn't give a shit about us and killed us by the thousands when we disobeyed. They were about 100 years more advanced than we are now. Children with too much power, just like we will be. When the great flood came almost all of them left Earth because they knew before hand. They let us all die.

The ones who remained behind stayed alive ruling places for thousands of years until dying of old age, getting killed by freak accidents, such as getting into lethal fights with other gods, or accidentally crashing their Vimanas into mountains (this actually happened to at least one of them) while not paying attention, etc.

the annunaki are the nephilim.
angels came to earth to breed with human women, and their offspring were the nephilim.
the angels were bound until the day of judgement. Azazel (the angel whose idea it was to breed with women) is in the ground in the desert bound right now.
the nephilim were worshipped as gods on earth, as they were giant "some 40 feet tall".
the nephilim it says in the bible taught men sorcery and magical incantations, secret knowledge of the universe such as free energy. how to levitate objects with sound and move them.
thats how the pyramids were made, even herodotus says it, but modern historians dismiss it as a joke.
another thing the nephilim taught was how to merge humans and animals.
they were making centaurs, minotaurs and satyrs, and women were fucking them "all flesh had become corrupt".
these things were not "mythological". nothing in history was. these were real creatures that did exist in the earth.
God killed the abominations with the flood. thats what it was all about

>atheism is the truth
>its depressing as fuck

*too

also niggers were the slave race that the nephilim (or annunaki) made.
because all the ancient gold mines exist in southern africa.
the entirety of rural south africa is covered in gold.mines, each one ascends straight down into earth in perfect circles like it was done with lasers. flawless, we cant even mimic it today without machines, and there are tens of thousands of them.

of course, niggers werent "made" by thr nephilim because they cant create anything. all they can do is take one of Gods creations and corrupt it.
niggers are literally a cross between monkeys and white men (israelites).

niggers are literally a slave species made to mine gold.
LOL

More like the Nephilim are the Annunaki being that it predates the bible by thousands of years.

wtf is the annunaki?

but I'm thinking you know more than me from some things you said.

Satanic lies. The eternal form of the bike has divinely ordered properties that make it move and balance.The greatest bike possible is so great it's impossible to fathom.

the earth is 6,000 years old and the sumerian tablets claim their kings were 54,000 years old and reigned for millions of years.
they also worshipped them as gods and believed they were responisble for creation.
the israelites (whites) duty was to spread the truth in the world, carriers of the Holy Word of God.
That was our job.
as for the ashkenazis
revelations 3:9
revelations 2:9
these ashkenazis are not the jews of the bible, no one knows where the fuck these satanists came from.
its estimated theyre khazars from the caucases.
in any case, many ashkenazis are 60% german and heavily admixed with europeans at this point.
but they are not hebrews.

but this pagan lie is what the satanic elite believes and you also believe.
its going to be presented to the world as "lost history thats been covered up!".
and the nephilim will come back in the last days, and everyone will be fooled and believe they are our creators and they gave us civilization. and they will reteach us lost knowledge and claim God is the real enemy.
and you will thereby side with the new world order, the ashkenazi satanist pagans, and the nephilim to make war against Jesus.

yea I read the nephilim/annunaki made blacks first to do manual labor, working themselves to death in the mines. then upon realizing they were too stupid to do anything else, created new races of man to be higher-level servants, who would construct cities and temples for them and even be their house-servants to take care of them personally.

all things blacks were too primitive to do.

annunaki is what pagans call them.
annunaki means (sons of the gods).
they are the offspring of angels. the angels were worshipped as gods.
the pagan gods of antiquity did exist, and they are just fallen angels of the bible.
there is one story of the world. only one.
and its always been Pagans siding with satan, and jews (who were actually whites) siding with God.
and the "jews" of today are a rootless race of ashkenazi khazars and not the jews of the bible.

We do not understand the forces that keep the bike going, why a riderless bike stays up right and rides straight, among other things.

Basically one of the mysteries it can recover from wobbles to stay upright and why its easy to ride, but like, we don't know why.

Quantum physics professors are baffled by this shit, and so I highly doubt a troll on the internet can comprehend the possibility of an omnipotent deity.

Agnostics are fine, atheism is a cancer.

Also most atheists believe in multiple genders:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

>of course, niggers werent "made" by thr nephilim because they cant create anything. all they can do is take one of Gods creations and corrupt it.
This ties in with ancient African legends too. That before the Nephilim/Annunaki came to them, humans were perfect, created in God's image. The Nephilim promised to "improve" them but instead secretly fucked them up. Removing the divine spirit from them, which was sort of like removing their psychic powers. The African legend say humans had no speech back then and communicated telepathically. But they came, and fucked our shit up and took us away from the divine.

Apparently not, judging by the religious idiots in this thread.

>calls others idiots
>thinks he has any credibility with a meme flag

very cool, thanks. gonna have to look into some of those details i hadn't heard of til now

thats why there was jew and gentile, and the gentile was seen as dirty in the bible.
jews were pure whites with untainted blood.
and gentiles (niggers, asiatics etc..) were corrupted humans (whites) with animal and other dirty dna in their veins.
which is also mixing with gentiles was forbidden for a long time.
but God made the gentiles clean eventually. but we can still see the side effects physically of the lesser races.

Exactly

> to smart
> to

Attached: 220px-Dancing_maenad_Python_BM_VaseF253.jpg (220x333, 23K)

or "sons of Anu", Anu being just their name for the 1 true god. Which apparently is also Yahweh

If God doesn't exist then morals are arbitrary and the woman in the pic shouldn't cover her tits

yup.
ancient pagans knew God exists. its just that they HATED God.
they opposed him, and worshipped the rebel angels and nephilim because they were in an intentional rebellion against the word of God.
this is something modern larping "pagans" have no clue about.

here is a good place to start.
youtu.be/uof4oN6UaZ4

washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.17d2b1f30747

This is why actual science >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pop/celebrity science. Actual science cares about finding the truth even at the expense of their beliefs. Celebrity pop science only cares about parroting liberal talking points and rubber-stamping their bullshit with the label "SCIENCE".

The fact this thread went anywhere besides too* is why you faggot whites will always be slaves

Fpbp

Btfo

>to
You stupid fuck

Attached: A8172DA0-0F42-49FD-AAA7-C21AA02AD3FC.png (875x702, 935K)

interdasting

>falling for this bait

>to smart
-mfw

Attached: F8A63D64-2830-47E0-8C17-A77A8136442E.jpg (640x1136, 108K)

Atheists are worse than Jews.

Attached: Christians saved America.png (722x622, 33K)

Atheists really are worse than Jews.

Attached: Christians Did It.png (640x926, 82K)

>to smart
Kek

>We do not understand the forces that keep the bike going, why a riderless bike stays up right and rides straight, among other things.
lol I just googled this and it's true lmao
science is such a sham

In life you got a 50/50 shot of finding out the truth and a 25% at best of actually believing it then you add false religion to the mix your odds of believing the actual simple truth drastically go down.Either Jesus Christ paid for all your sins or he didn't pay for none,either He was GOD in a human body or he is a fucking liar but GOD doesn't lie and that spells DOOM for a lot of people HELL forever.

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)