We will never settle on Mars because he made a joke about weed

>We will never settle on Mars because he made a joke about weed
Just fucking kill me Jow Forums

Attached: 00104088-800.jpg (800x452, 26K)

We'll settle on Mars, inshallah.

Attached: muslim mars colony.jpg (732x609, 103K)

That's not what took him down. (((SEC))) targeted him because of this.

Attached: frewg.png (587x397, 45K)

Mars is just a glorified meteor. You'll get over it.

What the fuck kind of idiot smokes weed on live stream?

how dare you legally and peaceably consume a substance

He also drank whisky. Nobody seemed to have a problem with that.

Why what happened to him? I did hear something going on during the Kavanaugh hearing but was really busy listening to Ford lie.

Is Elon arrested or something?

Why are you kikes pushing this meme? The movement against Musk began long before he was smoking weed, long before he started dating Grimes. It started the second he asked people on Twitter "who owns the media?"

>settle mars
>5 gens later a king arises that wants war with earth because he's never been here and hates that he has to fallow "earth law"
such is the condition.

american independence all over again

you'll never settle on mars because the cost of building rotating space habitats to house as much as mars is cheaper than terraforming mars
>b-but muh elongate muskrat

he made a comment about taking one of his companies private and the SEC accused him of fraud because he didnt have the money todo that

Has nothing to do with weed or livestreams...he tweeted that he had secured funding to take tesla private at $400, when in fact it was total bullshit. SEC on him for manipulation/fraud, that's why he is out.

>A scummy corporate PR guy blows smoke up your ass
Amerimutt: he'll take us on Mars, yeeeee-haaw!

Someone please explain to me why him stepping down from Tesla will also make him step down from spaceX

Attached: 1527128228370.png (190x266, 5K)

>It started the second he asked people on Twitter "who owns the media?"
He wasn't specifically referring to Jews in that tweet. He was answering a guy who asked if powerful people would prefer a free media that exposes their lies or tear it all down. Elon responded with that tweet , clearly implying that it was the powerful who own the media.

zieg zeon

You don't smoke weed in front of people unless you know they also smoke. It's just good manners.

He stepped down as chairman because he made a fake tweet about housing out all the stocks of Tesla. Investors didn’t like that, and like what happens with the Joe Rogan show. His stocks dipped.

This. Moreover, existing propulsion (chemical) and materials (aluminium) make it simply impossible to create one reliably and autonomously.

The only thing that is feasible is mining asteroids. Provided the asteroids are on stationary orbit and made from solid gold.

Every single one of you, you do realize you don't have to ask the Jews how you spend your own money and time? Literally, go work for SpaceX or give them your money.

mars aint real, nigga

He lose spaceX too or just Tesla control?

He's a danger to those who hold the oil. A blood sacrifice because he's too good at making clean energy.

People just don't practice good manners user bro...like sparking up with the windows down and they know you don't smoke, visiting them and they just light up in the house...that kind of shit is rude.

if they invest in an orbital ring it'll mitigate the transport cost greatly
but everyone is pushing for a mars colony
what do they think mars has?

Anyone gonna bring up the $20 million lawsuit. Pretty expensive joke

mashallah brother

SOON

that tweet got too many normies thinking about kike control of the press, whether they know about it or still think its some (((conspiracy theory)))

The fact that this tweet blew up despite him never mentioning or even alluding to jews just shows how many people already know that the jews are in control of the media.

Isn't Earth one too?

>still believes in clean energy in 2018
Nigga can you even tie your own shoes?

based

Iraq is never going to settle the planet earth, let's be honest already.

>(((Loffhagen)))

We haven't even gotten there yet and they've already started. Fuck is their problem

Dude weed lmao

Attached: 1538329864936.jpg (640x341, 22K)

Orbital Ring? Near Zero defenses and zero gravity without solution.
The only the an Orbital Ring is good for is temporary habitation for mining and energy. And the amount of transferred materials in the Galaxy alone, which are speeding along at fuck your tiny habitation into frozen solid bricks of human icicles, makes it dangerous as shit for that as well.

And please, again tell me how you settle without any gravity?

>You'll get over it.
Already am over it, geographically speaking, if the Sun is Up. Then again, depending on the year, I may be beside it.

>the Trump dynasty obliges, reasoning that interplanetary warfare is completely unfeasible and a waste of money.

The former president of Pepsi will take over as CEO

He's getting deep stated SEC is in bed with the Big 3 auto makers . There all afraid of the Model 3

Can't have those gas denying cars out there on the road boy. I got donors that paid me money to make sure we keep them gas burning cars out there on the road!

Is musk part mogoloid?

Jeff Bezos will take us to Mars.

he said it would be at $420, hence the 'weed joke'

it won't need defense if it's a universal investment
>zero gravity
for getting vehicles to orbit not as a habitat
>The only the an Orbital Ring is good for is temporary habitation for mining and energy
no, they're very good as a "space elevator" and launch platform
>And please, again tell me how you settle without any gravity?
you don't settle, you use it to cheaply transport materials for rotating habitats

recently settled Europe just fine

Attached: 1495170832293.jpg (288x307, 22K)

Battery cars and hrbreds are happening Model 3 will sell millions in china alone