Alcohol

Is alcohol harmless and part of the culture of the white race?

Or is it a harmful and debilitating drug that every day imposes on us more?

You have the last word.

Attached: 4BF.jpg (540x540, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uixIBJKJn84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beer is literally liquified estrogen, and it drains your testosterone.

Real men drink liquor in order to both keep their testosterone and state of ketosis.

Attached: ddOuiyV.jpg (2448x1836, 691K)

It's a literal, actual poison you nigger.

Both.

Attached: 1536709045988m.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

That has allowed many to be conceived.

The cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Use it solely for social purposes. Never drink to get drunk

Considering people with blonde eyes have higher tolerance to alcohol and it was something we are consuming for more than 4 thousand years, yea.... It's part of our culture and our heritage.

>Also forgot the picture related

Attached: 337-rajiija-Nokia-1024.jpg (1024x743, 687K)

Alcohol is great when your life has no meaning. Going to bars and clubs is for degenerates. Getting pissed at home is the way to go.
>inb4 muh better yourself
Be honest with yourselves lads.

Attached: 1479456533186.png (785x644, 65K)

Attached: LOGH alcohol.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

Cannabis is less damaging to your mind, body, and life than alcohol so anyone who is against weed is hypocritical if they don't have the same view on alcohol. Just saiyan.

Personally I think both are fine in moderation, but both have the potential to be problems in those who can't handle their shit. Moderation is the key.

Getting drunk is pretty degenerate

Sorry for the meme flag I missed the captcha checkmark

I go to bars all the time because getting drunk alone in my apartment all weekend is depressing especially if there is nothing to watch on tv.

Alcoholic here.
It seems ok for very few people - those who can not let it ruin their lives, can control themselves to not drink and drive etc.
For most people though, it does a lot of damage.
I can no longer have just one drink - I would always drink until I pass out, so I can never touch it again

>blonde eyes
Post pics you kajit

Slivovica is awesome. Makes me warm and happy.

It's fine. Civilization was built on beer because drinking the water was a death sentence.

This. Is wine redpilled or a Jewish trick?

Alcohol in moderation is fine, alcoholics are lower than jews in my book though.

Why don't you get treatment? Can't afford it?

Beer is liquified bread, jackass. Do you avoid eating bread too?

Shut the fuck up Denmark you're such a non-country it's almost unbelievable.

Again, shut the fuck up.

This x1000. It's how you use it. It's a cultural staple of any civilized Western nation, but it can be abused. That's where civilization comes into play - lesser beings like the "natives" could not handle alcohol and it destroyed them. Stronger constitutions survive it, and use it to their advantage. They use it as a social laxative, to engage in discussion and sometimes coitus, to conceive and procreate the continuation of their race.

Lesser groups allow it to destroy them and turn them into groveling niggers, like aboriginals or the Irish.

Attached: 6124442.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Didn't meospotanians discovered beer?

frjit liquors are awesome.
grain/hops is where the estrogen comes from.

>proving something to a stranger over internet
>projecting insecurities onto others

who are you and why should i care what you want?

I used to do that in my 20s. Now I just get pissed at home, smoke some weed and snort coke if I have the money. I fucking hate people because I was around them for many years playing stupid games and pretending to be Chad. I had enough.

Oh my friend.. you only scraped the surface..

you need to try, medica, travarica, orahovica, lozovača, višnjevača, rožada.

And she's called Mietzi.

Attached: Mietzi_Galerie9.png (451x304, 313K)

I've tried just about everything. I attend AA meetings now, but I keep relapsing every few weeks and going on a weeklong bender.
If only I were broke it would actually be easier to stop...

Travarica is god tier.

Functioning alcoholic checking in. By the time my kids move out I’ll probably die as a result but by then I figure I’ve done my job.

I have Kisa (apricot). I've had, cherry, honey (my favorite of all), krusivac, jabuke, and quince.

I love the Balkan food, drinks, and cultures. (You guys are all very similar from an outsiders perspective)

Are you a local to these parts?

grass rakija?

Yes

Actually, I do. Anything with high carbs.
If you eat bread and drink beer, have fun spiking your insulin levels to extremes and dying from estrogen and carbohydrates.
And, I'm saying this as a Dane. Most people here literally gurgle on beer and pastry all day long.

Obviously, everything in moderation, you aggressive leafchink.
I still stand by what I said. Beer increases your estrogen more than literal söy, retarded chink. Enjoy the emotional instability and bitch tits.

Wine is okay for occasions. Stick to whiskey and vodka if you want to get drunk. It's "better" for you.

Attached: 1528409307791.jpg (1200x1114, 108K)

>non-country
>Canada

Our civilisation only exists because of bread and beer you fucking brainlet

>Is alcohol harmless

how low is your iq you fucking idiot

alcohol is for degenerates

where do i get a white girl that looks like this all the time

How much do you drink?

It's not the grain, it's the hops, which contains much higher levels of estrogens than for example onions.

No one likes a teetotaler.

Alcohol is a pinnacle of white culture.

It's like you take some 40%+ alcohol and put inside the bottle all kind of medicinal herbs and that stays inside for some time to release all the stuff into the drink.

>consuming one of (((their))) poisons

Onions I meant, curse auto correct

welcome back. been a while?

sounds tasty.

Why drink if not to get drunk?

Oh, you mean just a lil drunk?

How gay.

Moderate you weak willed faggots.

Why smoke weed and snort coke when we got pečenica i slanina...???

Attached: 241723.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

Yes.

Who says you can't have both.

You can't if you eat like me...

The Protocols said that Jews introduced alcohol into European culture

Fuck off slavniggers.

You're making me crave juha, sarma, kajmak, and hleb.

>Mitzi

Fark! Now I've got to go looking for muh "Dirndl" folder...

Attached: milliped_5022643831_Oktoberfest.jpg (2935x2263, 711K)

Exactly, Ivan. I agree with you, and this means bread and beer is peasant-tier and not ideal for us. Our bodies are not adjusted to this industrial modern diet of extensive carbs. In times of agriculture, most peasants were poor as fuck and therefore had to eat cheap and filling carbs such as bread, potatoes etc. while they sold their livestock and produce (meat and eggs) to the better-off bourgeois. This is how it all began.

>TLDR: Carbs are peasant food. They are a substitute for fat that our bodies are less well-adapted to. High amounts of fats (75%) and moderate amounts of protein (20%) should be the bulk of your diet. The remaining 5% is for carbs.

Attached: 1537715772484.jpg (700x609, 163K)

>don't do things that are dangerous or unhealthy!
You faggots are going to be so pissed off when you end up dying anyway. One of the great things about being a civilized member of mankind is the ability to truly enjoy things without fucking it all up. Things like cold beers, speed, sushi and fried chicken, LSD, quiet time to contemplate existence and God, watching whores get destroyed, beating one of the 16-bit Contra games, or a good-night's rest.

alcohol,drugs,smokes are all degenerate

>jews created booze
yikes

Attached: dalmatinski-pladanj-960x500.jpg (960x500, 174K)

It allows us to speak freely and relate to non East Asian minorities

It is a timeless method of water purification and fruit preservation

Idk but I've basically finished a bottle of wine tonight

Unironically this.

Overdrinking every single day for months and years on end is absolutely stupid and devestating, but having a few drinks for R&R is a human tradition that is about as old as the agricultural revolution. The trade and harvest of crops associated with alcoholic drinks is essential to many economies, also.

>It's getting close to this time of the year again... so expect tons of alcohol and bacon going around...

>youtube.com/watch?v=uixIBJKJn84

>One of the great things about being a civilized member of mankind is the ability to truly enjoy things without fucking it all up.
Yeah, except most people are fucking idiots who can't be trusted and their actions directly impinge on my safety. I am not going to have anything to do with you willingly if you drink. I don't care who the fuck you are or how amazing of a person you are.

Some people can handle their booze, easily drink in moderation or effortlessly pass up an opportunity to drink even free alcohol.
Some cannot do any or all of those things.

mesopotamia created alcohol, you inbreed motherfucker

alcohol is a poison.
strip away the propaganda and see it for what it really is.
People huff spray paint, glue, and they drink alcohol... to get high. and if you drink too much, the poison overwhlems the body and it makes you throw up.

How did such a disgusting practice as drinking alcohol become so normal? Alcohol literally causes cancer. Your body treats it like a poison and desperately tries to get rid of all of it.

Pathetic madfag, I can't wait for mudslimes to steamroll your shithole of a country.

>oh no we totally didn't support Germany
>look!
>we're shaving the heads of all these women!
>filthy whores!
>how dare they collaborate!

Fucking scumbag.

Alcohol is the only reason we got to where we are today as a civilization. Without the sanitized water it provided, we'd probably be fucking dead. But alas, things don't last forever. Alcohol is like an old bike thats covered in rust that we keep in our garage and have nostalgic feels over while we drive our lambo's everywhere.

these whores are there not for some good time
they are making tons of money off those who go to octoberfest

its a fucking scam aimed to fuck cucks out of their money

all these bitches are there to carry the beers which cost like 20 euro per glass and get tips from drunk cucks

this is the state of germany today.. fucking whores niggers and cucks

Only if you drink good beer.

Like Bud Light

>sanitized water
boiling water sanitizes it. no need to drink alcohol and poison yourself. Ever try and do anything while drunk? how can you possibly think alcohol causes civilization?

I dislike alcoholics and annoying/obnoxious drunks; and I also dislike teetotalers like this.

And I dislike you too, mate. You're the enemy.

That dumb whore is really maxing out the appeal of those sad little B cups lmao

Drugs including alcohol are for the mentally weak. Go get drunk to numb the pain of your dad molesting you, faggots.

I learned the value of tomatoes in the Balkans. This summer I was in my garden and gobbling them up right off the vine. Truly an underappreciated fruit. Is there a tomatoe rakija?

This. Different people handle alcohol differently.

Kek. Not that I know of but tomatoes with salt and good olive oil are the bomb.

So you're saying Jews lied? WTF! How could that be!?

Attached: oh yeah.png (403x354, 228K)

In a functioning society, patrons sharing accumulated wealth with younger individuals through the guise of a social event that builds up the community would be no problem

And without modern germ theory people would've been dead you fucking mong. Alcohol provided a workaround before the time of microscopic understanding.

If you had any formal education in western history you'd understand the unbelievably powerful impact alcohol has had on Western development. Its literally the cornerstone of our civilization you mexican shitlbood mutt.

Attached: FJcruiser34.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

Vinegar, sliced tomatoes, sliced cukes, and a pinch of salt. That's what I had the most when I was there (in reference to salads). Never really had it with salt and olive oil. I'll have to though.

I dunno shit about it being white, most all races and cultures have alcohol use, and dont cite some random shit that doesn't because I don't care.

TLDR alcoholism is bad. Alcohol is almost strictly healthy if the doses are LOW. The red wine with dinner like one cup or so, is very good for you. This translates to other amounts like I dunno, a shot of some shit once in a while on a full belly or whatever. Alcohol is bad in a lot of cases, but there are health benefits with no negatives in small amounts, which is extremely rare for lots of drugs.

Attached: 1534340409174.jpg (480x313, 24K)

I drink beer.
I still like beer.
I drink beer.

uh weed literally destroys your brain tho

>People knew sanitation procedures and what germs were back then
Do you think before you talk or do you spew out horseshit 24/7 like the rest of the NPCs?

I like to add aceto balsamico for flavor. But a good olive oil and fresh bread are essential.

I am just winding my red wino habbit

1/2 a bottle 10 years ago has now turned into 2 and now 2.5bottles a night (thanks codeine ban)

I feel wrecked i have put on weight and dont feel like riding far anymore... yeps its time for a break

Matt?

God created alcohol for the White Adamic Race
In the Holy Bible, Christ drinks alcohol, and he even makes some for a party.
Also God says that alcohol brings joys in life.
Shitskin Muslims can't drink alcohol.

>the Irish
I laughed.

>I can no longer have just one drink - I would always drink until I pass out, so I can never touch it again
I'm there with you m8.

>I am not going to have anything to do with you willingly if you drink.
That's a bit short-sighted m8. To each their own. If he chooses to get pissed - well that's his prerogative. If he chooses to try and drive when he's shitfaced, well that's where you step in as a friend and either skipper him home or call him a cab.

I learnt very quickly that trying to get on a high horse about NOT drinking (especially in Aus) is like trying to be king of the shitheads - yeah sure you're better than the next cunt for not being a pisshead (anymore) but that just makes you a former pisshead who now is as boring as fuck to the rest of the pissheads. Don't make it worse by trying to lecture them about it.

Attached: milliped_5023275100_Oktoberfest.jpg (4272x2848, 2.02M)

thats not sharing wealth
it's a scam sale of overpriced beer and whores taking oppurtunity to scam drunk cucks out of their money

in a functioning society women don't go out serving strangers alcoholic drinks unless they are whores

and i have nothing against whores.. when they are a marginal percentage of women

now 99% of women are literal whores who scam men out of money without even giving the whore services

it used to cost 1 dollar to fucks a whore
now it costs 20 dollars to pay the whore just to look at her and another 20 for shitty piss they serve, now it costs around 200 to fuck a whore

that's if you account for inflation is more then 10 times overpriced and it's suppose to be cheaper right.. since the pussy is more available

no. it's not cheaper coz it's a fucking kike scam.

the whole fucking world became more then 10 times more expensive then it was 150 years ago..

how the fuck is this even possible..

That absolutely sucks. You either need Jesus in your life or something to bind your time, like killing untermensch.

Have you considered the military? I have a good friend from college who sounds just like you, enlisted 2 years ago and hasn't had trouble since. He spends every waking minute training or learning to service a LAVIII. Fucker can field strip a C7 in 20 seconds.

You have valuable assets, you just need to channel them. Kill something worth killing, other than yourself.

Attached: lauren_southern2.jpg (810x1440, 203K)