US Prison System

They're even banning charities from donating books bc inmates could possibly "plot to subdue staff members with drug laced pages in an attempt to escape." ???????

Attached: 6qiox3l8abp11[1].jpg (754x960, 63K)

CHANGE THE 13th AMENDMENT.

every single person serving longer than a year in prison should be killed, way too many people in the world, killing these degens would save us precious resources, space, acrimony

Well don't go to prison then and lose your rights

Attached: 1531771052766.jpg (849x1244, 382K)

judge not lest yee be judged, if you end up in
prison, that will have meaning for you then.
until then, you shall take everything for granted.

like an arrogant self important moron.

I worked as a Detention Officer for a number of years. These fucking idiot liberals have no idea what it's like on the inside. I've seen inmates make all kinds of weapons and shit out of things as simple as the cut off sleeves of shirts. Fold cloth around newspaper enough times you got a shank. Prisoners are some of the smartest people you'll ever meet. I seen them make 30 foot extension cords outta trash bags and wires ripped from a wall radio to power tattoo rings ect. I cant stand fucking liberals who dont know what it's like to be a detention officer.

end private prisons and rewrite forced labor out of the 13th amendment, problem solved

OUR PRISON SYSTEM NEEDS WORK PROGRAMS

BRING BACK THE CHAIN GANG!!

PRISONERS SHOULD BE WORKED DAILY

THEY SHOULD BE TIRED AT THE END OF THE DAY

NOT SITTING AROUND IN CELLS CONTEMPLATING THEIR NEXT CRIME

>killing the main source of profit

>hurrr don't like expensive healthcare don't get sick then!

good, prison shouldn't be comfortable

>buddy is a psychiatric technician
>worked in a prison
>got too complacent with watching his corners
>gets assaulted by an insane fuck outta nowhere, bashes buddy's head in with a metal tray
>buddy calls for help
>prisoner goes completely nuts, tears off buddy's shoes (wasn't wearing disposable shoe covers at that moment)
>prisoner pulls out shoe laces and starts strangling buddy with them like a fucking garrote wire
>security literally has to pry this rabid motherfucker off of my friend
>buddy spends 6 weeks in the hospital
>his face when liberals say psychiatric prisons are inhumane

Attached: 1520854044859.jpg (500x500, 29K)

#repeal13

Damn. I was just thinking today about starting a gofundme to supply prisons with copies of The Protocols. Rockwell said it best. We need rough and tumble guys on our side. Not just intellectuals. Imagine if every person who got out of prison and saw the degeneracy the world has slipped into during their incarceration knew about the JQ.

Why even have courts just let the criminally insane do what they will!!!!!!

THEY ARE LACING THE PAGES WITH LSD AND OTHER DRUGS!

>working in a prison

Back in my day, all prisoners had was a shitty radio built into the wall with 2 radio stations and a bible.

Toughen up you dumb niggers.

>durr prison have books many people love stress free easy prison

I worked in a massive county jail for several years. This is common. The biggest housing for the mentally ill are jails/prisons. We had an entire floor of over 600 inmates that were all considered "high risk mentally ill" that's not counting the mentally Ill in the other floors. The DA in our city is a huge carpet munching hug a thug liberal that made policies to where couldn't do anything short of being murdered to fight back or be indicted.

The US BOP is the dark dirty underbelly of this nation. We dont talk about it. We dont think about it. But it is a behemoth like no other.