Sa se passe demain, vous voter pour qui mes pti colis

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (2000x1000, 29K)

Speak white you stupid frog

Attached: Untitled.gif (500x281, 30K)

Pour Legault, C'est le seule qui aura une chance j'pense dans ma circonscription liberal.

Attached: Francois Legault.jpg (293x358, 39K)

looks like i'll be bending over to take the Legault CAQ this time around

Parti Conservateur du Québec!

Attached: Pcq-logo-2.png (1500x402, 79K)

Bend over and take that CAQ

We must vote for lego not for the belief in change but for the message it will send

VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ VOTEZ PQ

Attached: 657px-1985_Parti_québécois_logo.gif.jpg (657x450, 32K)

This tard doesnt get it
+ they’re openly pro affirmative action kys tard

On à besoin de changement, moi je vote Maurice!

Attached: duplessis-2-g.jpg (369x480, 23K)

If only

The PQ is too far far behind. They're not winning.
It's the CAQ or the PLQ.

>Sa
>mes pti colis

Attached: IMG_2661.png (1080x778, 158K)

Attached: 1538357412714s.jpg (250x76, 3K)

Lego is a retard and a shemale too

Pour la CAQ même si mon compté est solidement Libéral. C'est rempli de vieux Italiens/mafieux et quand ils se font plasser dans des centres ils se font remplacer par des musulmans.

Attached: 1538357412714.png (984x302, 126K)

Perhaps but he said means words like natality and more selective immigration
Thats a start, quit fking shit up we’ll vote yes next time

t.Le eternal anglo creeping

J'ai trouve pas aucune raison pour aller voter, tous les parti est les meme

Mean*

All they're going to do is a gel des taux d'immigration. Meanwhile, they will cut a bunch of services and try to (((privatize))) good state assets like Hydro, SAQ, Loto-Qc.. fuck that shit.

Is this an edit or it really happen?

Yeah they shoad us earlier

Give me a quick rundown on the election so I can pray for you guys tonight

Attached: 1060px-Logo_PQ_crop.svg.png (1060x1024, 45K)

My only problem that they're all leftists which is why I'm not bothering with the elections

That's pretty rich coming from France seeing their current situation desu

la CAQ veut réduire l'immigration a 40k par année, les libéraux veulent l'augmenter a 60k.

It all makes sense now no wonder I'm seeing them on lead in poll

This.

>live in english speaking country
>be in a bar
>there's french people
>talk with them when they hear my accent
>"You Quebecers sound retarded with your accent"
>"Yeah well in Quebec we use your accent to impersonate gay people because you sound like feminine fags"
>50% of french are mad, 50% feel it's true

Faut juste leur faire savoir

Québec solidaire. Sont étatistes (plutôt que néolibéraux). Mais globalistes, hélas! Tout de même, sont moins pires que les néolibéraux du PLQ et de la CAQ.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536226939298.jpg (843x590, 57K)

lmao

Agreed.

It's the only nationalist party. Civic nationalist, but still nationalist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538249373527.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Cancelled my vote
All of them are shit

Yes vote pour la moustache "free shit" massé et Gabriel "DPJ pour musulmans" Nadeau

I hope anglos get the message too

Je ne suis pas Français, mais J’aime bien ta langue. Arrête d’être cucks à les juifs.

t. un américain que ne peut parler pas le français

Fourre ta femme.

Attached: Duplessis_Maurice[1].jpg (1016x1269, 773K)

La CAQ stafaire.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538339651622.jpg (794x1067, 117K)

Quebecers dislike immigrants but hate Muslims. Liberals promise Muslim hijabi police officers. Hopefully CAQ is going to win

Tuesday I am meeting a Muslim Francophone. We do language exchange.. She thinks other than liberals, every other party is pure Racist. I'll see her face when she hears I voted for CAQ.

J'apprends la Français langue beaucoup!

Attached: 1435215.jpg (540x636, 70K)

>you don't vote for my interest
>i am a different race
>you are therefor racist

see why i hate this kind of people. they hide behind liberty, freedom of choice or any other virtuous value liberals like. but don't you dare freely choose different then them for your own interest. Oh no no no no no. you are the bad (white) people AGAINST them in your country they immigrated in.

I don't know much about the american history was Louisiana really was a french speaking state?

You can't beat the strength of Islamic faith.

This girl wants every nation to be Muslim. Happy with Islamisation of France and England. That Islam is really great.

She is like 40 years and she is unmarried. I doubt she can make kids. And she is probably a virgin. Just like other childless Western woman go angry and nuts, she is slowly losing it too. The only good thing for her is her faith.. Faith slows down the degeneration.

I really want CAQ to win because if Liberals win and we see female police officers around with hijab, I am 100% sure Quebecers will go full blown passive-aggressive against immigrants like me. Whether it is refusing to speak French, not slowing down their French.. I'll be returned away from hospitals for not speaking good French.

I mean, I can actually take this kind of behaviour but If I meet a QCer in my home country, I would make his holiday hell in return. I would break his kneecaps for existing. But I don't want things to go that far. So I am voting for CAQ so that QCers would still feel like they have the ownership of their own province, and just relax.

Hijabi police officers are going to make QCers extremely negative and aggressive against immigrants.. I don't want that.

Donc c'est quoi les chances qu'une lesbienne de 55 ans a moustache, locataire, avec un bilan personel negatif possède la balance du pouvoir?

J'ai peur mes frog user :(

Attached: suicide rate.png (181x256, 101K)

100% agree with you. cannot vote this time, but i would go CAQ too, even if it's mostly ex liberals. we need a bit more radicalism to beat the laissez-faire of Libs and the coming extremist views.

Wide spread Islam is cancer, so much she had to come to a better place. not going to another muslim country, oh no.

CAQ is the only right answer. I was leaning PQ until that faggot nigger Lisé said we need more fucking useless wind power contracts to drive up electricity for everyone. Fuck him.

The liberals tried to prevent a no go zone from happening at one time

Attached: 55.png (560x585, 326K)

...It's named after king Louis XIV of France
There are still Cajuns there (though their French can be hard to get through, it's nothing compared to Haitian french)

This. I swear to God if any of you waste you're vote on any other party you deserve to die

Aucune, Lisée va ce faire planter par exemple.

"We are all immigrants" wow, even more reasons not to vote for this shit party.
Ancestors coming here 402 years ago and breeding with the natives isn't "immigration".

Thank you for Mr. Puffs. My girlfriend is from Montreal and every time we go back to visit her family and friends we go to Mr. Puffs. What a magical place.

Attached: NoTarrifPlz.jpg (250x250, 19K)

hey i was wondering, in what interest do all of you vote? for yourself and your benefit? For the province interest? For your community? For a better Quebec image? For the poors to have a better life?

It's a question i've never seen asked anywhere in the past weeks. Personally it would be my own interest first, then reducing cost at gov level to "hope" for a tax cut one day.

Allo dere, do you tink dat da CAQ can win da elecsion? I 'ope dat dey can pull eet off, eh?

>try to (((privatize))) good state assets like Hydro, SAQ, Loto-Qc
Nothing like this is in their program. To do it, they'd need to start with years of studies, which will prove it won't fucking work. But even if they actually want to do it, then vote against them next election. But for this upcoming 4 years, there is 0 chance they'll privatize anything.

THAT party of all parties is saying that? Jesus christ now they're just pandering to try and save themselves after irrelevancy for the past 20-odd years.

provincially :

>for yourself and your benefit

federally:

>For the province interest

Attached: 87346874682368.png (757x768, 296K)

i asked her about that. Her response was that Western countries were almost in every Muslim country, and if not invading them, they have been destabilizing Muslim countries so she has a right to be here..

Her logic, not mine..

>that faggot nigger Lisé said we need more fucking useless wind power contracts to drive up electricity for everyone
What the hell?
Isn't Quebec one of the few places in the world where Hydro is more than good enough for the province's needs?
I know we sell to Ontario and New York, are they consuming so much that we need new sources to supply ourselves with?
Or would this just create more electricity we can't really export all that well?

fake victim logic

>because 9/11 was made by ((muslims)) it's my right to hate them all

>Or would this just create more electricity we can't really export all that well?
It's the same shit the Liberals have done for a decade now. Instead of letting Hydro Q handle Wind Power, which they wanted to use as an alternative to gas powering useless Inu villages in the North, they decided to only give contracts to private companies when then get to sell power to Hydro at 2X the price Hydro sells power to anyone else. There's a 1:1 correlation between those contracts and HydroQ price increases in the last decade.
All of this while we have so much Hydro reserves as to just let the water flow out of the reservoirs. It's fucking retarded and Lisé should get shot for backing this scam just because of "Muh natives"

>Owning a business called Mr Puff.
>Not marketing it like pic related

Missed opportunity

Attached: images(8).jpg (264x191, 10K)

I don't know from where this meme came from, but a Mr. Puffs opened in my town like 2 months ago and there's always a line to get served. It's full of zoomers too.

Is the meme overblown or legit?

Attached: 09348249728462786.jpg (704x904, 193K)

Yes. There were a lot of French on the west side of the Mississippi. New Orleans, Biloxi, St. Louis, Detroit - all French cities. French is still spoken in Louisiana heavily and less so in Missouri. The Cajuns are Acadiens that were expelled by the British. Creole that is spoken in Louisiana is more of a mixed bag of African and French due to the slaves. The French had a last impact on the west side of the Mississippi.

un peu de sel

Attached: 1537357118013.png (973x184, 14K)

Attached: 1528281892956.png (888x481, 41K)

Attached: 1512600798251.png (955x355, 23K)

Attached: 1517891147119.png (994x238, 18K)

>bousier

sa sonne tres immigrant de montreal qui arrive d'un pays tres sableux et qui parle francais.

>Manon va vraiment élire un fucking clown
lol she might actually do!

>FUCK LEGAULT REEE
>Why, if i may ask?
>ARE YOU NOT SEEING? ARE YOU LITERALLY STUPID??? FUCK LEGAULT, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE REEE

>csq les sondages prédisent que ta circonscription a 99% de chances d'aller vers QS
Les choses se gâtent d'avantage parce que le vote de droite est tenu de se diluer après que le PLQ aille inexplicablement viré son candidat qui s'est précipité de joindre la CAQ.

>Angry about a business owner being PM
Because the Lawyers and Doctors did so fucking good, right? But I'm sure this dumb nigger actually wants Mustache Woman to be in charge.

wait the mustache hippy is a woman?

je vote manon cest sur qu'elle est élue

cest quoi la politique économique de Legault lol? la seule raison que je vote pour lui c'est pour le 40K.

>cest quoi la politique économique de Legault lol?
More freedom to businesses. Doubt he's going to touch the tax rates because they're already plenty low. My guess is just some deregulation and probably mandating more support to local companies and start-ups by government investor groups, and maybe some protection to our local businesses getting bought by foreign bodies.

Don't get me wrong, Mr Puff is fucking delicious.

osti de navet c'est l'ADQ all over again caliss que les québecois c'est des idiots fini le pire de toute c'est que ya bin des chances qui rentre non majoritaire avec les libereaux dans lopposition officiel tu vas être le premier gros cave a venir chialer icite pis ca vas être ton choix qui vas nous avoir amener là vote pq osti de cerveau à forme de crevette

L'ADQ a rien fait de mal

Defend Lisé supporting the wind power scam, because that's what convinced me not to vote PQ. I can't handle higher power prices anymore.

>ADQ all over again
NOT AN ARGUMENT

bin oui criss d'épais yont rien faite justement
tu penses que la CAQ vas être pas mal mieux avec les Sirois pis Desmarais comme investisseur ? c'est les mêmes osties qui s'amuse à diviser le vote

*sips*

Attached: sip2.png (640x400, 504K)

c tellement con comme argument, si tout les parti sont gérer par ((((eux)))), je vais voter pour celui qui te fait le plus chier

But I like SAQ.

Idiots(Republicans) are trying to privatise our liquor here too.

Attached: pa_censors.png (319x240, 50K)

Non, c'est ça que tu comprends pas. Notre petit peuple de retardés veulent rien savoir de la souveraineté. C'est fini. Sachant cela, le PQ a décidé de remettre la souveraineté à plus tard. Ce qui encore plus découragé les souverainistes mous... Ils sont partis vers la CAQ. Lisée avait misé sur une alliance avec QS au début et ils l'ont backstabbé, maintenant le PQ est tellement divisé et perdant que la seule option viable au libéraux est la CAQ. Est-ce que le PQ va revenir un jour? Peut-être, mais pour le moment il faut voter CAQ pour mettre Couillard dehors. L'enjeu de l'élection c'est de crissé les libéraux dehors, point à la ligne.

Ya tu au moins un d'entre vous qui a lu le programme de PQ et QS? Lisé est autant communiste que Mme Moustache

this

Attached: 1508930059192.png (534x489, 439K)

>not slowing down their French

How though do they feel about USAians who speak slowly with a Meridional/Corsican accent?

Attached: 1532491207690.png (924x1095, 56K)

So the choice is
>Communist
>Communist + mustache
>Doctor
>Businessman

Is CAQ pronounced like cuck?

No. More like Kek

J'ai voté CAQ dans Beauce-Sud, les libéraux vont perdre le compté, manger moi tous la graine.

Attached: 1519429276026.jpg (1400x900, 367K)