Can a central government protect us from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFuA50H9uek

What happens when the general public gets their hands on this?
If you don't program a robot to do anything illegal, but it learns to do something illegal, can you be prosecuted?
What if it's 100k internet pranksters who gradually modify it into doing inappropriate things?
Are they going to arrest 100k people?

Attached: boston_dynamics_dog.png (1526x864, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EP_NCB3KkiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-NmuFeMPls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares?

fucking robot nerd faggot

would be nice if that thing came with a fleshlight built into the back

We're already dead in the future.

>kick it over

Wow, it's fucking nothing

mmmmmmmmmmmm

stop making me hard

why doesn't just kill the guy that keeps obstructing it?

Attached: 1507152141548.jpg (374x347, 39K)

wheeled bots are better

youtu.be/EP_NCB3KkiY

Well we still don't have suicide drone bombers killing people in the streets yet so maybe there really isn't any cause for alarm
Yes I'm aware of the faked attempt in Venezuela

Sarah Silverman, what are you doing in Canada?

>Robot pitbull

Will it feed on Robot babies?

Don't worry, it will.

When drones are delivering our packages overhead, I bet some people will try to hijack one.

If by us you mean your sorry fat ass, and mine, then you can relax, because nothing it gonna happen to us. Robots, mass surveillance, strong AI, none of it will affect the ultimate well-being of every one of us, even it it's used to enslave us all. We'll adapt and conform and embrace all of it, and in the end we'll be exactly the same as we are now: a bunch of sad, pathetic cunts. Maybe a little more sad and a little more pathetic, or maybe a little less, but not by much.

If by us you mean humanity as a phenomenon, as a unique and distinct category, then you can just give up because there's no saving it. Technology will eventually reshape us into something completely different, completely alien, effectively killing the former man off. It's both sad and very sad to think about this, to imagine the flawed and unreliable meatbag that defines you as a human today getting replaced by some outlandish construct. It is however unavoidable, and as such, a thing to be adapted to and embraced.

>we'll be exactly the same as we are now: a bunch of sad, pathetic cunts
You gotta get out of Russia, man.
Those shipping ports freezing every year really fucks you guys over.

Lol rekt dood

I believe this to be the universal state for a human. You're sad because you're mortal, you're pathetic because evolution made you, and you're a cunt because resources are limited. All deviations from this are merely degrees of self-delusion.

put a grenade on a drone, like thoes isis cianiggers

Attached: kek5.gif (624x464, 89K)

When the guy is about to push the door, the robot puts its leg to block it.

Attached: sweatissng-pepe.jpg (218x218, 20K)

What about on a spider drone powered by a neural network that resembles a spider brain?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-NmuFeMPls

James Bruton on youtube shows how to make all sorts of tech
his latest thing is an open source thing like this

he also makes a full size Bender from futurama, an working Iron Man suit prototype ect.

Open source is catching up fast