Canada NAFTA

Fearing the rake at midnight, Canada bends the knee.

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MA0U

Attached: D8CDB2EE-2C96-4E7A-B4F8-5DEFC5F0F22E.jpg (650x488, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MA0U
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MA0UJ?__twitter_impression=true
cbc.ca/news/politics/nafta-us-mexico-progress-monday-1.4800182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trudeau takes it up the ass
whoa who saw that coming

>mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MA0U

Attached: nope.jpg (290x100, 15K)

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MA0UJ?__twitter_impression=true

It would be smarter to starve them out and let their country collapse. Then we could annex them and keep Canada as a slave colony.

Weren't they just seeking Canada drop its auto and dairy tariffs? If Canada hurried this to meet the deadline, they probably did drop the tariffs

>Canada bends the knee
... the article just says Trudeau called a Cabinet meeting for 10pm to discuss the talks

>Canada bends the knee.
Trump already bent the knee to Jews and globalists. Did you even look at what he wants to put into NAFTA? It's basically TPP lite with even more semitic provisions.

>Canada drop its auto [...] tariffs
What auto tariffs?

You know that trump was lying about everything he was saying right?

i would love to enjoy some leaf milk.

Honestly, every province of Canada should be a state with the exception of Quebec and Labrador/Newfoundland, which would instantly become the most important French speaking nation in the world.

As if lies ever stopped any politician. Obama was lying about hope and change. And about his 'wife' being a woman.

I hope we dont have to start getting milk in bags...

Does this mean I will get affordable cheese now?

Attached: 1487216132937.jpg (256x256, 26K)

It's literally the dairy cartel fucking the entire country. Trump is the first President with the balls to say he's not having it.

You would slice your foot off for 80's era government cheese. Regan was that awesome.

PEI with two senators? No way. All of Atlantic Canada would need to be a single state or just get annexed by Maine.

Yes

hormone and steroid cheese for cheaps

Attached: DISTRACT-JaywalkRunPhone.jpg (900x671, 494K)

Trump doesn't care about dairy. You actually have a dairy surplus with us, and dairy trade is a minuscule portion of our trade. Also, the US heavily subsidizes its dairy industry.
Anyone who fell for his dairy talk is a sucker.

Checked, cheese is back on the menu boys

Attached: A9657D11-CBDD-4EFE-B9B7-6DD7BA5EE9C3.jpg (250x194, 22K)

We can put NS and PEI into a single basket. NB is alright. The rest goes to Quebec, no problems.

We didn't really have a choice...

Attached: 1520291860529.jpg (1008x821, 165K)

Dummy, Trump cares about tarrifs. He's literally used them to take down China.

>Dummy, Trump cares about tarrifs.
We have an average tariff rate even lower than yours. Again, he doesn't give a fuck about dairy.

Then why you losing?

I really like cheese tho

Losing what?

If 80's era government cheese were a black market commodity, it'd be more profitable than crack cocaine.

Git gud

Everything user.

Remember last year?
>THIS CANT BE DONE!

Kek'd.

Trudeau gave the second most important job in the country to a Jew who was a journalist five years ago. It's absolutely demented.

>average
which means fuckall because the tariffs that matter are on key commodities like steel, energy, corn, onions, copper, and yes dairy products

Amazing that some leafs still can't admit that 275% fucking tariffs are insane

Attached: the leaf.jpg (517x650, 80K)

Cheese doesn't have quotas like Milk does. It's why we have such good cheese now, all the dairies turn their exra milk into cheeses to add value and make a bigger profit. We've recently taken a bunch of best cheese awards from France.

Just so you understand, you could literally get it for free and sell it at a profit.

But you wouldn't. Because it was the fucking good.

>Amazing that some leafs still can't admit that 275% fucking tariffs are insane
The tariffs apply only AFTER a certain amount, which gets no tariffs. And again, we import more dairy from you than we export to you, so we certainly aren't interfering with your market. Why do you want to interfere with ours?

Everyone's taking cheese awards from France. They don't have the capacity any longer. I bet you have less the teeny state of Vermont.

You are stupid.

America isn't your piggy bank any longer. Deal with America on equal footing or starve to death, Leaf fag.

I really wish Trump would just start using drone strikes in Canada.

Imagine the fear.

Canadian Politicians just die at random on a whim, and there's absolutely nothing they can do the prevent it.

The Leaf has always had the knee bent, they just seem to forget it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1537772158699.jpg (750x749, 42K)

no its going to get more expensive

Attached: 1476230913556.png (960x960, 748K)

>key commodities
>dairy products
\Dairy is a tiny proportion of our trade. This is a dumb sticking point and Trump is only doing it to score political points, assuming he even knows what he's doing. That's all. Do some critical thinking.

Maybe drop your massive dairy and corn subsidies if fair trade on "key commodities" is important to you.

>if only Obama were pro-America. We could've liked him then.

I don't think we should have to keep doing that. Once should have been enough.

Canada BUYS more dairy form the USA than we SELL dairy to the USA. If you want us to "trade on equal footing" it means we should lower the non-tariffed dairy threshold even more.

You're a stupid faggot if you haven't realized how much food has gone up since trucuck has been in power. Actually, your parents pay for everything so you have no clue. Faggot.

>America isn't your piggy bank any longer.
You're arguing in favour of using your own tax dollars to subsidize dairy products for us...

Let's just buy Canada

>Canada get held down and force fed America Mommie's Milkies

DRINK UP CANADA-KUN

What does that have to do with what I said?

I expect to see shipments of dunkaroos heading south tomorrow morning

Attached: 2450AD22-FB78-4D0C-8BC7-ACB3052BBE8A.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

How about lumber leaf nigger? We'd love a situation with zero tariffs both ways, but we both know Canadian firms can't compete on an truly even playing field so it'll never happen. The next best option is to take as much as we can get.

>bankrupt canadian milk industry with cheap milk and then subsidy is no longer required
Trudeau shouldn't have tried to play hardball.

Food inflation has been pretty low under Trudeau. It was on average a bit higher during the 2000s, but hasn't significantly been different over the past 30 years.

Attached: food inflation canada.png (736x384, 38K)

because you don't pay for anything yourself you stupid fuckin faggot. You just post bullshit numbers but have no clue how much stuff has given be up since that faggot has come to power.

>How about lumber leaf nigger?
You clearly don't know anything about the softwood lumber dispute. We weren't the ones who imposed tariffs.

>and then subsidy is no longer required
And then your dairy industry collapses. Your subsidies account for over 70% of dairy producer revenues.

>>bankrupt canadian milk industry with cheap milk and then subsidy is no longer required
Canada has nothing to do with subsidies. Your subsidies all across your food industries are due to trade wars with EUROPE. Canada always stayed out of this because we're good friend. It's why we have quotas on ours dairy instead of fucking subsidies, to avoid you accusing us of not playing fair by flooding your market with subsidized goods.

The only reason all of this is happening is because your hyper subsidized US dairy market has a metric fuckton of over production, and because it's dairy, if it isn't sold, it all goes to waste. Your dairy farmers basically want to use us as a dumping ground for their over production.

Also, your dairy prices are heavily reduced by illegal immigration. By up to 60%, apparently.

>It's basically TPP lite
lol. not even close to it

Canada
>Her smugness and virtue signalling, gone

I haven't posted any numbers, and I haven't even spoken about increasing food prices. I haven't touched upon those issues at all. All I've said is that we import more dairy than we import, and that our quotas are a better alternative than subsidies, because then only the people who buy milk pay for milk.

My favorite cheese is from USA. You think it'll be a little cheaper now?

Attached: imageService.jpg (350x350, 16K)

Trump needs to get Barron a Cheshire cat for when he's not around.

Yeah like Im gonna believe a leaf on this subject.

>
>You would slice your foot off for 80's era government cheese. Regan was that awesome.
Mmmm....gov cheese... I grew up on it. Huge cans of chicken, too.

Cheese was a mild, light yellow cheddar/American mix with small chunks of crunchy salt.

Best omelets.
Best mac&cheese
Best cheeseburgers
Almost best pizza.

I miss it. Bitches these days on EBT don't know about gub'mint cheese.

You can have the illegals, leaf.

>Yeah like Im gonna believe a leaf on this subject.

cbc.ca/news/politics/nafta-us-mexico-progress-monday-1.4800182
>Trump announces U.S.-Mexico trade deal to replace NAFTA, and says 'we will see' if Canada can join
>It also includes new measures on digital trade, financial services and intellectual property — all improvements the U.S. had sought in the Trans-Pacific Partnership — and officials suggested the new provisions exceed those the U.S. negotiated in the TPP, to which both Canada and Mexico were signatories.

No, I'd rather you get rid of them so you can actually trade with us fairly. Because as it stands, us trading with you is like you trading with China. Since we actually pay living wages to employees, while you guys have a bunch of industry "outperforming" ours thanks to being able to pay the baseline workers pennies because they're dumb illegal beaners.

And Canada’s dairy industry is controlled by their dairy mafia who keep prices high and fuck Canadians out of any competition so they can keep their stranglehold....much like the CRTC cartel that keeps phone/internet prices high because competition is not allowed.
20 years ago Canada was leading the technology charge and a world leader, but today they have third world pricing and service.

Not so fast...

Attached: dn4ej30p3u011.png (1365x1007, 1.48M)

This has nothing to do with what I typed. What the fuck is up with all the brainlets in these threads every fucking time?

Thank you Trump

This makes Trudeau look like even more of a bitch.

Attached: dougford1.jpg (706x690, 376K)

Holy shit. A liberal is speaking. Let me ignore math and listen to bitches feels instead.

>we’re good friend
Then stop selling all your land to the Chinese for a soft North American invasion, faggot leaf. The day of the rake rapidly approaches where we annex Canada and remove the (((parasite))) from your maple syrup soaked leaf brains.

>Then stop selling all your land to the Chinese for a soft North American invasion, faggot leaf.
They're literally doing the exact same thing in your country.

kek

SEETHING

>doubt

Attached: food price sadist mural.jpg (750x563, 172K)

pound my boy pussy daddy america

>Then stop selling all your land to the Chinese
We're already doing this you out of touch nigger. We've been doing this for years, depending on the province. We don't even let them open businesses in my province because we know they're only doing it to steal trade secrets.
Even cucked as fuck BC is putting up more and more hurdles in the way of foreign land buyers.

Also the Chinese are buying up more land in Seattle than they ever were in Vancouver.

Post some cheese prices.

Attached: food sadist hellfire.gif (500x500, 1.01M)

You get Chobani yogurt. It’s run by a shitlib mudman, but it’s breddy good.

Sorry, you can take our bags of milk, eh.

But can never take...our FREEDOM, eh. Sorry.

Attached: images(46).jpg (299x168, 6K)

But if we want to buy you milk, why are you bitching about it so much?

Wisconsin voters care about dairy though, i guarantee that he will talk about this at every event he holds in Wisconsin during 2020. He is banking on that it will help hold the state, making it that much harder for democrats to win back the "Blue Wall"

Would be the easiest and most peaceful solution. But I don't want those frogs.

>$73.33/kg cheese in Canada

Attached: $73.33:kg cheese.png (1906x712, 316K)

Chinks only own BC.

Ontario isn't like that.

Detroit fag here. You leafs and your Draconian dairy trains are why we've been getting $1.10/gallon milk and eggs for 60 cents/dozen. It's not a surplus of you fags are refusing the shit and they have to unload it cheap at the border. But please by all means keep talking like you know shit.

>As part of any agreement, Canada looks set to offer increased access to its highly protected dairy market, as it did in separate pacts with the European Union and Pacific nations.

>The influential Dairy Farmers of Canada lobby group - which strongly opposes the idea - said in a statement that it insisted “any final NAFTA deal should have no further negative impact on the dairy sector.”
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: milk merchant.jpg (220x248, 28K)

Why the fuck is the rest of the world so obsessed with crashing our dairy market? We don't flood their market, why must they flood ours? What's the game plan? Are we the worlds biggest dairy consumers or something? It's so fucking confusing how much of a hardon the rest of the world has for selling weeks old dairy to us.

I say let the milk pour in. Cheap milk is good for everyone.

This it forces the dairy jews like saputo to compete with us prices
Its a win win
Plus nobody is forcing leafs to actually buy us hormone ridden ZOG milk

The dairy changes are so insignificant no one is going to care.

If they pass Health Canada regulations (ie no HGH) they can get like 0.3% more market share than TPP members. Which was bargained for already.

>14 year old the post

"Canada had agreed to provide U.S. dairy farmers access to about 3.5 percent of its approximately $16 billion annual domestic dairy market, the sources said, adding that the Canadian government is prepared to offer compensation to dairy farmers hurt by the deal."

Great, so we probably won't even get a price drop out of this

The other effect is that Trudeau and Trump effectively dealt a blow against the dairy cartel, so they will be angered against Trudeau. His 2019 victory rate just went down.

Source

>Plus nobody is forcing leafs to actually buy us hormone ridden ZOG milk
That milk is just going to be added to the pools and mixed in to all the milk you buy from the big players and COOPs. You won't get a choice. This is the future you chose, destroying your local economy, destroying the quality, to save a 1$ a week on milk.

I didn't expect this.

Attached: 1535518831661.png (684x931, 519K)

We have an election in Québec tomorrow, wonder how this will affect it if you take into account that we're the province benefiting the most from the milk mafia agreement