Getting scared yet POL?!

Getting scared yet POL?!

Attached: DoYotHiXUAAUNCh.jpg_large.jpg (750x544, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKR32_3Yx08
youtu.be/UGnGmP1H1sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't the left meme? Is it the lack of authenticity?

The cringe is real, I bet they have g-strings on.
On that note, KYS.

Attached: sag.jpg (350x350, 29K)

Attached: C59C6022-5804-424B-A0CF-8DF5A4072EC1.jpg (800x600, 101K)

>dirty hippies that most likely don't own firearms
>scared

Attached: 1506704436540[1].jpg (683x626, 96K)

Attached: E7B0C11E-0316-48A4-83D7-4946377CAA85.jpg (959x929, 67K)

Attached: F35E8F8B-A6EA-4709-BFCD-885611A01793.png (720x1280, 594K)

It's because they have to explain and justify their beliefs Before getting to the actual meme. The right speaks about basic truths that do need to be explained.

>most likely don't own firearms

Attached: antifa armed.jpg (960x715, 103K)

no, there are a lot scarier things in Philly than two white betas squatting to pee in front of queer ass looking flag. I mean really lmao.

How is this meant to be scary? If it weren’t for the legal protection they have Antifags would be the ultimate LARPers

you guys really should put down the guns before you hurt yourselves, it's pathetic watching you pretend to be men

cringed and bluepilled

>gay-r's
lmao

Attached: 1fa64e0431c2078045abc29d651d12d70dad72cc53ac0ba90bd3ab55b32e3602_1[1].jpg (800x421, 25K)

>being afraid of Airsoft guns

kek, they are going to get their asses kicked
>continues to prove the left can't meme

Don't fire them in certain states. It would be a shame to have antifaggots get mowed down by cops or locals with guns.

Sesame streets gone down hill, hasn't it.

>no monster energy drink

lame

No.

Attached: can-i-offer-you-a-nice-egg-in-this-trying-23602024.png (500x301, 64K)

>put down guns

>pick up butt plug

>be man

typical neofascist logic

Attached: butt.jpg (1680x1050, 176K)

I love how liberals celebrate white genocide in the "your grandkids will be brown" fashion until someone complains and then it's "no goy, there's no white genocide, get your brain checked"

lmfao what a stupid nigger faggot you are

Attached: 1485141598689.jpg (960x931, 90K)

yikes

Attached: 01199.jpg (800x600, 66K)

This is ableist and u demand you take it down sweetie

>Flyers imagery
Are they forgetting the based Flyers beat the fuck out of commies?

>This one show is everyone

Attached: Pepe - 2.png (500x500, 200K)

mg-42 is pure sex

You are going to try attacking someone that owns guns with a fucking hammer? If you want a quick trip to the morgue than bring it on cup cake.

Attached: 432.jpg (477x569, 83K)

whats there to be scared of? a bunch of larping leftist anarchists are going around far left cities with high democrat populations and are walking around safe neighborhoods posting anti-fascist fliers.

I literally don't see a problem with this.

its safer for them to stay in their own minority bubble than it is for them to come outside to the rest of the country.

theyre still americans and id hate to see them get shot over this silly communist larp.

Dont get me wrong I believe some antifa have guns, but I believe it is a small amount. More so youd actually have to train people and that's when youd lose

Jeb Bush on the left

Attached: 1509082147452.jpg (798x1198, 227K)

So your attempt at a meme here is that people who make or understand memes are racist and fascists? But you keep trying because the cool kids can do it. That's why the left can't meme. You don't even know what people are you nigger faggot.

Attached: 1536381027075.png (450x277, 141K)

your memes aren’t any more creative

Attached: 6FDD4E12-F474-4C9D-95F7-02FFF1C8B04D.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

>come outside to the rest of the country.

Attached: reddawn.jpg (554x1200, 154K)

Fighters will still get burials, the rest I wont weep for

>posting ironic hilldawg memes
You're a bad shitposter

Texas is a liberal hell hole. They're no longer honorary guardians of the republic.

Gonna need more than an old Mosin with a bayonet faggot.
Come get some.

Attached: its-fucking-beautiful-man.jpg (600x328, 90K)

Are anarchists appropriating products of capitalism?

A bunch of pussies that will start shitting themselves ones the bullets start flying.

I should go to protests but I live in the middle of nowhere and no one protests

I am appaled by how faggy that is.

don’t worry about us

Attached: DFD6EE96-38D5-4F4A-8374-0F468424C5BD.jpg (940x627, 133K)

so where on earth is this "rest of the country" located?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKR32_3Yx08

Attached: victimofcommunism.jpg (900x1200, 325K)

>Live in Philly
>Your weapon of choice is a hammer
Idiots.

>Austin

>posts his airsoft team
sad!

Would love to crack some antifa skulls but I don't think there are any of them around here in the great plains.

Not Austin.

this, actually. Walking around town larping with no enemies around isnt the same as being shot at.

when I went thruough basic I never expected so many guys (including myself) to react to live fire so homosexually. It took practice and training to get used to being in a gun fight.

I'm pretty sure these leftists will stop drop and roll back home.

>hockey
Of course. Fag sport

maybe your "rest of the country" is Poland

stay mad nigger faggot and keep eating shit lmfao

Attached: 1485337356577.jpg (659x1024, 77K)

Oh NO, I would be so skeered to face them on the air-soft field!

cry some more

Attached: 08E4B975-60DD-4833-B968-608959CB8A81.png (500x390, 62K)

Please PLEASE identify yourselves with that patch.
Makes target authentication and verification easier ;)

come on down to Florida or Georgia or Alabama or Mississippi or Louisiana. You're declared a Terrorist organization by the federal government, so the fact that your're carrying a weapon and are a self declared terrorist gives US citizens to legal right and protection of the constitution to kill you.

why are leftist memes so atrociously bad
for supposed intellectuals they cannot be at all creative, atleast when it comes to creating images that can circulate the internet
But supporting ideologies that failed over and over again and killed literally tens of millions of people, while hating "nazis" for killing only a supposed 6? Sign them up!

Even this sucks though. This isn’t helping.

>lack of authenticity?
yes

Attached: 1537236925490.jpg (590x381, 23K)

>has never met a minority in real life
America is over 90% non-white dipshit.

This.

No, not Poland either.
Austin Texas, is a liberal shithole that got overrun with Californians and New Yorkers because it's the most liberal of all the cities in Texas. Only an idiot would use it as a barometer for the political leanings of Texas.

it would be horrible if you ever unmask us, especially if you were to invest considerable amount of time and effort in it, we would be really fucked

Attached: clanton-twitter-picture-1-740x480.jpg (740x480, 41K)

I don't have a neckbeard, I hate anime, frog memes are stupid, PJW is a retarded centrist, my skin is completely clear, ponytails are for faggots, and I hardly know what Breitbart is
That being said, White genocide IS VERY REAL!

Women/Female brains aren't good at humor

Left/Right is essentially a divide not on gender, but on adherence to a masculine ideal or feminine ideal, and can be present in either gender

That fool's living on borrowed time.

>mg-42 is pure sex
the audio of a 42 is orgasmic enough, plz stop teasing us with delusions we will never know.

>hammer
>being so autistic as to spend a fuck load of time making a gay ass banner
no... this basically just makes me want the government to legalize murder so you all can get your shit pushed in by all the people who want to kill you all, but have lives and know you aren't worth it when all we really have to do is unmask you and tell your parents what you are up to.

Any big city in Texas is liberal as shit
I saw an ad for the city of Dallas about not giving money to panhandlers cause it encourages them to walk into traffic and can possibly get hit. And the whole comment section was all "um why not just give them affordable housing" "sweetie I'll give money to homeless people if I want, I cant believe dallas would ok something this hateful" etc.

Flyers fan here . Only white sport left.
Why does philly need a fucking mascot ?
Its to bring more niggers into the sport.
The mascot cant skate . fell face first. Niggers cant skate.
Also the thing spews ebonics on twitter.

Fuck that orange piece of shit.

Yes i am very scared
protect me user-kun

user...thats not what he meant.

LMAO YOU CAN TELL BY THEIR RIGS THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE LARP LOLOL ANYONE WHOS HUMPED A RIFLE FOR A LIVING WILL TELL YOU THE SAME SHIT. OPERATORS ARE ALWAYS PIGEON TOED BY THE WAY. TACTICAL PIGEON TOE.

I hope it really does pop off I miss the smell and the butterflies in my stomach.

Attached: AF1D0C80-DB56-42DF-89CB-75A5F334EA1A.jpg (640x982, 144K)

Nah, it's the brain damage.

Big city's are liberal, this is nothing new.

>LARPing this hard as an infantryman
jfc

LOL I already paid for my scope, so I like to think of it as recouping my loss.
You dress up in all black or get nifty little patches made.
That's all the costs involved in the "marching in the streets" fantasy.

>A bunch of armed men patrolling the city to enforce their political will on others.
>Call themselves Antifascist
>Call themselves Anti Fascist?
Ernst Rohm would be proud

at least two of those men are alphabet agents you know.

communists never pay out their loans

Attached: DiBByw-XkAEyiva.jpg (1185x1200, 138K)

This

When the gr8 war comes the right will be slaughtered

>L-LOOK AT ME GUYS I CALLED HIM A NIGGER!! HAHAHAA THATS RIGHT I SAID IT WUDDERYUGUNNODOBOYTITHUH?? XD DUMB NIGGER

holy shit collectively off yourselves

Attached: 9140C7BA-C20C-41F0-A702-A8224C65A8FF.jpg (2500x2500, 791K)

>whose streets? OUR STR-

Attached: heather heifer7.webm (406x720, 1.87M)

Lack of humanity.

Attached: c4f1c3cd856b649f4ec95277a3ec03d2a58ebd4800e375a1fa38be0c20b10d5b.jpg (960x925, 99K)

>LOOK OUT FASCISTS

Attached: goodnightaltright.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

>A bunch of armed men patrolling the city to enforce their political will on others.

you give them far too much credit calling it patrolling

By laughter

as if faggot, infantry are glorified security guards, they never step foot past the wire.

>i care more about black people than white people aka the people who think and look like me
blacks and other brown people aren't going to create a society where capitalism with welfare happens you retarded democrat memeflag

That's nice rhetoric, but it's ultimately meaningless. The only reason he's still alive, is because he's in hiding.

Sometimes I really like my red/black comrades.

Attached: crowned-heads-wealth-and-privilege-may-well-tremble-should-ever-4969640.png (500x300, 75K)

got any quotes that don't sound fedora tier?

Jow Forums irl
youtu.be/UGnGmP1H1sc

You right wingers stand no chance. You can't get your dick out of your sister long enough to fight.

The left outnumbers the right 10,000 to 1. We have more people than you have bullets.

>i watched vet tv promos and now i'm a tier 1 oper8r
just stop