BREAKING: new NAFTA deal agreed with Mexico and Canada

based Trump

>Canada has agreed to join the trade deal that the U.S. and Mexico announced last month, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move preserves the three-country format of the original North American Free Trade Agreement favored by business groups and congressional Republicans, The treaty is expected to be signed by leaders of all three countries in 60 days, with Congress likely to act on it in 2019. A formal announcement is expected before midnight.

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/us-and-canada-closing-in-on-a-new-nafta-deal-as-deadline-looms/2018/09/30/2ef72018-c50b-11e8-b1ed-1d2d65b86d0c_story.html

Attached: 11377876_1854815771410584_1252545853_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vTr8H
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2018/09/28/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-speaks-president-elect-lopez-obrador-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump while i read

Attached: 174298034.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Wow why can't Americans live without us? I bet Trump was begging Trudeau to the negotiation table

nvm. gotta spice this thread 'cause OP didn't archive this shit.

they'd better dropped the sjw shiet the cucks from canada where pushing

we could but we like you too much

>they sent a woman to negotiate

Attached: 1537587898928.jpg (1024x573, 62K)

Where would we be without our hat

That toight PM boipussi too good, Trump likes bending Trudeau over

Lel, keep telling yourself that Canuck, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Do we know yet if Trump got the concessions he wanted on stuff like dairy, or did he cuck?

>a new requirement for work to be performed by workers earning at least $16 an hour, which will benefit the United States and Canada at the expense of Mexico.
MOTHERFUCEKRS!

Attached: 1510808975706.jpg (500x495, 101K)

Tay Tay is starting to get old which is the way I like them. Too bad she's Up there and Im way down here. I thought she loved me ="(

Swiftie is a known lesbo, fyi.

It's pretty much a given that there are going to be winners and losers in certain industries. A true free trade agreement would only need one page, "There shall be no restrictions in trade whatsoever between US, Canada, and Mexico." I'm sure USMC will be no exception, just a bunch of backroom deals and give-and-take in trade restrictions between countries, calling it a "free trade" agreement is pretty disingenuous. Hopefully at least this one is a better deal for the US but at the expense of you guys lel.

What should we do about ONIONS TAY? She clearly consmues too much of it.

Attached: SOY TAY.jpg (1600x1400, 699K)

Darn. I was hoping for war with Canada.

God damn it! I wanted to see Trump crash the Canadian economy with no survivors.

the problem for you will be if Amlo goes back on the deal the curent manlet president we have, he campaigned in puting mexico and mexicans first, so well have to see, what happens when he gets in

Just stick to shipping dope pedro.

archive your links you gay faggot
archive.fo/vTr8H

like it or not we're going to drag your asses to prosperity

It better have a fucking sunset clause built in or the entire fucking agreement is useless. NAFTA was shit because no President besides Trump would fuck with it.

Attached: 5B17E4C5DA5C412BAC04DB3A968FF27A.png (524x404, 219K)

The North American Union is coming.

Will be interesting to see, I thought Trump and Amlo were on pretty good terms, at least at this point.

Get fucked paco, you've been a parasite for too goddamn long. Only reason you still get a place in NAFTA is because our corrupt politicians love corporate money and corporations love cheap brown labor.

yes they are, andres already said he would not reopen negotiations if the trade deal comes signed when he goes into office, but well have to see, i expect to have at least some benefits, fucker campaigned on putting us first

I heard the deal fucked Canada

>NAFTA deal
It's not NAFTA though, it's just trilateral like NAFTA was. Fucking Wapoo subversive kikes

Attached: Days without winning.jpg (474x655, 72K)

We don't deserve such good frens

Attached: Toronto.jpg (1024x662, 382K)

YOU WILL DRINK OUR MILK LEAF

Sorry burger, it doesn't. Guess you're stuck with us, eh?

Attached: 1488931438934.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

No, Trudeau fucked Canada, this is just sloppy seconds

Attached: 1496549835750.png (800x475, 48K)

NAF-TWO: ELECTRIC BOGALOO

Attached: 1449421147423.gif (702x388, 1021K)

I have an idea of what to put in there.

Not like you faggots actually get jobs where you make minimum wage anyway. It's all under the table then you collect every form of welfare imaginable.

Don't lose hope, Trump does seem to like Amlo so you have that going for you

so did we get BTFO or what? is this what trudope wanted? did he bend the knee?

Attached: 1529517981260.jpg (1200x999, 55K)

The leafs lose. Give us ur milkies.

>The North American Union is coming.
You mean, the United States of America just covering the entire north american continent.

You do realize you leafs only had a couple of months before the majority starved due to high food prices?

That would be pretty sick without the stars being filled in.

Sort of DBZ style fusion

Not with Trump in charge

bumped, upvoted and liked.

ho shit you be tellin a globalist remade a globalist trade and called it a win and you ameridumb are eating his shit like it's candies ?
what so different between NAFTA before and NAFTA after ? whats next ? the north american union ?
noo shit

It's not globalist. Trump negotiated it.

get ready to drink milk out of a plastic jug, faggot

I don't mind drinking your milk if you adopt our supply managed system. Your dairy practice is piss poor.

If your a poorfag. My milk comes in 1L glass bottles.

All I know is Canada better have the same ban of dairy from cows pumped with hormones that we have now.

kek

American ideas about Canadian life are hilarious

the food prices ARE too damn high but this is not Venezuela

wait so after months of delaying and claiming that they didn't need to make a deal they run in at the last moment and sign on to the deal that the US and Mexico worked out?
someone must've finally realized how fucked they would be if they were left out and talked some sense in to Trudeau

Attached: taytay in towel.jpg (1335x1000, 163K)

Ya ok you're one of those nasty national-globalist
make sense
welcome to DystopiAmerica

GET REKT LEAFS

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 57K)

aren't treaty's only able to be signed by congress? when the dems take over they'll tank this hard lol

Food?

Attached: news pepe.jpg (250x243, 10K)

NAFTA is so ingrained into the system now, even if the deal was full of tariffs and restrictions, it still would be called "NAFTA" to some extend.

I work in the automotive industry. We usually refer to designs and schematics affecting the North American continent as "NAFTA designs". I guarantee you engineers/sales would still call it that, even if NAFTA was revoked tomorrow.

Roll for TFW TayTay makes when I push inside
1,5,9 from the left for each row
>Not spam you fucking form, I just wanna see Tay gasp

FML

It has renegotiations every 6 years, and the pact expires in 16 years if renegotiation fail. Its pretty good for you burgers.

Maybe, but people really still don't understand Trumps negotiation style.

Say you want a 50:50 split, trump will argue to death and seem completely crazy at wanting a 80:20. It will be drawn out and will give zero ground until awhile later come back with a 65:35 and then maybe go a tiny bit lower, which the other party will agree too. This seems to work much better than starting at 50 and trying to gain ground.

Tay Tay!

>taytay and sydney
best 2 girls

Attached: 55f8664c180000530061d1e9.jpg (720x349, 62K)

Yea when I saw that woman I instantly knew trump won

hmm not what i hear

You caved idiot we didn't change anything.

The maple syrup, you have us by the balls man.

don't commies like high wages?

Problem is, it'll siphon off production to the US and Canada (for them).

Although, it could also have the side effect of raising their auto worker wages, which would be a damn good effect for all 3 nations.

Fucking awesome, softwood lumber for everyone!

Welcome to (((trade deals))), Mexibro. It's all for the benefit of the rich American Jew capitalists. Your country is nothing more than a reserve of cheap wageslaves. I'm laughing when amerisharts think (((trade deals))) are beneficial to them or their people. NAFTA is what has decimated the Midwest industry. Same tango with the rest of the third world, (((trade deals))) make sure kikes get cheap labour at the expense of natives of both countries.

You already drink their milk. You go south for the gas/milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

5 dollars/gallon vs 3.4 dollars/gallon of gas ( converted to USD )

After a year or two, Canada's provinces will join America as 52-64 states

They were pushing for this under Obama>

They want to unite North America and create a new currency called the Amero.

This isn't fucking good user

This is really fucking bad.

Don't be so sad user.
Come here and give us a hug!
A very, very loooooong hug!
A hug so strong and so long that it almost feels like we are becoming the same person!

Does this mean Canadian farmers will finally stop dumping excess milk because it's so crazy subsidized by the Canadian feds?

The previous NAFTA carve out for Canadian protectionism on milk basically banned all imports and farmers regularly produced excess milk to sell to the government which dumped it to keep prices high (hence why Canadians drive across the border for milk)

As a vegan It was absolutely outrageous.

I think I’m just gonna quit drinking milk

I drive 7 hours to the border and back every sunday just so I can have coffee milk for the week.

Attached: 66C16215-7A0F-4D8D-AFBD-7728A988A288.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

>1,5,9 from the left for each row
w hat

>low IQ

Attached: huihuihiuh.png (622x723, 652K)

Attached: 1529779432979.jpg (1451x2048, 614K)

Yes, the new deal is called USMCA and is replacing NAFTA. Excess milk will not be exported to the US. It will cause milk prices to go down in the US.

Attached: 1525338409857.jpg (1080x1458, 209K)

>according to two people familiar with the matter

Why is nobody calling this out? This isn't journalism.

sydney is better anyway

Attached: DBbCvWoUIAAw5i0.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

>canada keeps chapter 19 dispute resolution
>america gets to send a bit more milk
>canada benefits from what america got out of mexcio

weedman wins again

Attached: trudeau.jpg (600x600, 104K)

PRI BTFO by based Donald

As long as supply management is gone and the dispute resolution thing got in it's fine. Mexico is probably the one worse off.

>mfw anglosaxons go around telling how christian they are
>many of them are in bed with kikes, helping them carry out their plans to fuck up their fellow whiteys and peoples of other countries
>pretty much they have sold their souls to lucifer

damn, the ride will never end

So what are the major changes the NAFTA agreement?

Attached: Trudeau Original.jpg (400x600, 82K)

Go away Justin

canada are frens

Attached: canada1.png (680x650, 458K)

Your mission, Jow Forums, is to meme the Canada-U.S.-Mexico agreement into being called C.U.M.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001_021938.png (390x131, 7K)

Trudeau begged our commie president to intercede for them
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2018/09/28/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-speaks-president-elect-lopez-obrador-mexico

wow good thing we took a year to cave into all their demands at the last minute
our elite negotiating team really showed them

literally 60% of US dairy farmer profit is government subsidies
you're a bunch of goddamn commies

oh wow you mean we had to make major concessions just to keep a fraction of the old agreement?
what an incredible fucking victory that is

>tfw seeing my fat 12 inch salami

Attached: 23beb0b4984b7c30bdc52961976777a09a30c7ef3e6e773bb930c669b7b6d1bf.jpg (624x452, 49K)

That’s pretty fucked up. I haven’t seen the treaty text, but I assume it is favoring Canada and Mechico.

Attached: E4BF1E7B-E7A7-4543-AE33-900AA6E95AFE.jpg (640x960, 83K)

You don't understand female psychology. Taylor Swift is MOGGING Lena Dunham hard, and it's fucking brutal.

Attached: Tay beautiful.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)